Cred Forums hates Muslims simply for having a religion

>Cred Forums hates Muslims simply for having a religion
>has no problem with women being sexually promiscuous and destroying family values cucking decent honest men out of a happy family life

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/submissiveness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you may be mistaken

Is this your first day?

>he's never read the bible
>implying Cred Forums isn't a christian board
openbible.info/topics/submissiveness

? Women are a close second in degenerates. In fact they have been number one up until that whole refugee situation started.

But there are no threads about them?

if you get cucked by a woman you are not a man
its your fucking job to satisfy that whore, and if you are not man enough both in sexuality and in attitude towards life, then its your own damn fault that you got cheated on.

Women are like wild horses, you either tame them and ride them until they die, or you get thrown to the ground like the western cuck you are.

Stop whining, (((((((pol)))))), grow some balls and become real men.

>This is what bitter foreveralone femanons actually believe

>implying anything a leaf has to say matters

good job being a fucking thrall. looks like it's going to take a couple more reincarnations before your soul gets over this particular quirk.

I get plenty of replies here even when I'm not trying to shitpost. Your rant sounds like something a typical salty bitter female says on the internet when she is upset that boys won't date her. Men don't have to do anything for women.

its in their nature to be promiscuous, every female great ape, aside from orangutans is promiscuous.

If you can't keep that bitch in line with your sheer presence then you are a weak faggot and need not reproduce.

You're either 40 minutes early or 40 minutes late, whichever you prefer. We get anti-woman threads multiple times daily, you must be new here.

>its in their nature to be promiscuous
That's false. You deserve rape, you whore.

Really makes you think...

pretty sure there is no returning from the lake of fire

You can't tame a whore. Either they'll cheat on you or cheat with you. You can't keep them.
Once you consider having a relationship with one, you'll become a cuck in their eyes.

and that's exactly why the western civilization suffers, because it's a mutual effort of respect and cooperation between two different natures that produces a healthy civilization.

You're too butthurt that some bimbo whore chose a nig nog ding dong and you feel inadequate. Don't you get that that's exacly the point. The jews feed on your insecuritiesi and one of them is "muh white womenz prefer black cock"

No you goddamn cunt, they prefer a confident MAN, not some insecure little whiny bitch. You are worth more than your dick, act like it.

>here's a burger who hasn't grown out of his teenage angst.

You can't tell me what to do, Bulgaria. You might think you are being "HONEST" to me on the internet because "SOCIETY" won't be honrst with me, but no, I've seen and heard it all before. I owe women nothing. Women owe me nothing. Men owe women nothing. Women owe men nothing. That's how it works. You're a salty bitter female that can't get a date and you come here to take it out on other people.

It's honestly beyond me why you two fags assume I'm a woman.

You people need to live in the real world more. This place is eroding your brains.

I pretty much don't even come here anymore. This place worships women. Same with modern western society. I am very aware of everything I've seen. Many men know this, and so they refuse to "man up" to spite women. You may think you are making a difference on Cred Forums, but you're not. What you're saying to me is as common as the wind and the breeze. I've seen and heard it all before. Reply again and lets see if you can woo me with your bitterness some more, femanon. Western society hates men and I've had enough of it.

there is a heavily degenerate leftist portion of this board calling themselves alt-right. They are mostly faggot numale millenials who worship women. these reprobates are atheist and anti-theist, therefore they fit perfectly into your posted conundrum.

Christians will see the dilemma that you imply, and feel mostly jealousy at being silenced and disempowered and freshly subverted at having to call these alt-rightists allies.

It's almost as if Cred Forums is a group of random people.

I don't think that I would succeed even if I tried my darnedest. You see I'm pretty sure you are just some proxy ctr shill typing his shitposting fingers off.

I could maybe explain my perspective, but I honestly doubt that it will get across, not because you are stupid but because of the medium we are talking. Also you seem very heavily prejudiced and set on your ways. Changing someone's mind when they've dug in their heals into the dirt is near impossible.

I hope that you are a shill, user, because otherwise you are living quite a unsatisfying life.

I'm not a shill just because I disagree with you and put you in your place. You just think that way because it's your entitled brain doing the thinking.

Of course I am set in my ways. I am proud of that too. Western society hates men. Women have it easier than men in western society. Degeneracy is rampant. Why should I "man up" so I can validate a corrupt society? I won't.

You remind me of these certain types of people that popped up on the Internet around 2013. These very bitter types of people. They defend slut culture. They are very rude to guys on the internet. They push for feminism and chivalry at the same time. They are so rude up to the point where they think "SOCIETY" is stopping them from being "HONEST" to males, so they have to be rude scum on the internet to offset that. They demand that men be more extroverted so women can have their cake and eat it too. On and on and on. I'm not a shill, you're just a piece of shit.

>simply for having a religion
for having explosives, intent to destroy the western civilization, institute their subhuman law, limit my freedoms and generally brown up and stink up the place

daily reminder that islam is a totalitarian system of government disguised as a religion and designed for world conquest through violence and subjugation

every time death cultists are in contact with others there is conflict, always was that way, always will be

>Cred Forums is one person

I hate a fucking muslim for a whole heap of reasons, none of which I have to defend to rhe likes of you

Get fucked faggot

>christians
>not the ultimate cucks

Your little boyish wet dreams of Teutonic Order grandeur is bullshit kiddy.

All Crusader orders were buttfucked, raped to the goddamn ground by Muslims. Aside from the initial zerg rush, every crusade got fucked in their pink, cuck, three-god-has-a-child pitiful rectums.

Zengid Dynasty ASSFUCKED chriscucks
Saladin ASSFUCKED christcucks
Seljuk ASSFUCKED christcucks
Ottomans (Varna motherfuckers?) CREAMPIED your little popery pussies into humiliation territory.

Theres only one thing worse than being a christfag, and that is actually thinking Crusades werent BTFO

lmao at you loser

Google detected.

please elaborate, I don't understand the reference.

You have really toxic world views. You should seek help.

Next time there's news about a woman arrested for molesting a child, I advise you to check into the nearest Cred Forums thread about it.

Remember, degeneracy is okay when you wish you participated in it.

No they didn't. The Crusaders kicked all those sandniggers arses, however the Crusaders also kicked their own arses, what with the sacking of Constantinople by Crusaders so you could say the Crusaders fucked themselves.

Although I'll admit that Saladin was fucking top class.

Richard the Lionhearted assfucked Saladin you retard.

Saladin lost 19 emirs at the battle of arsuf and Richard didn't even lose his horse.