What does Cred Forums think about the annunaki theory?

what does Cred Forums think about the annunaki theory?

>mankind being created by aliens
>humans were a slave race

think about it this could explain why there are astrounauts and spaceships displayed into the old buildings like ancient egypt and the inca/mayan empire

Other urls found in this thread:

truthbeknown.com/anunnaki.htm
aosora444.tumblr.com/
bibliotecapleyades.net/atlantida_mu/esp_lemuria_8.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
fromthestars.com/_ancient civilizations/page50_l.html
youtu.be/aDejwCGdUV8
youtu.be/rSNV5m-qOAg
youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TM16fAvEj2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Bcw5YpeTd4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_Observatory
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCZphR9wLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cydonia_(region_of_Mars)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway's_Game_of_Life
youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

truthbeknown.com/anunnaki.htm

yes this sounds like some thinfoil hat conspiracy shit
but anything is possible

Only in a few moments. My theory differs in many respects.

Tell us your theory Dimitri

source on that image?

yeah im curious too

the quarry at machu picchu

note the lack of marks made by supposed copper chisels and sand

note the impossible corners that would make the machines in your pic probably break from the attempt

aosora444.tumblr.com/

there is more of it

warning:there is goru included

It's the source of good jokes, so I support it as I can.

You can't take that stuff seriously though, it's as pseudo scientific as it gets.

There is definitely some truth to it. You look at humans, compare to every other species that coexists with its ecosystem and environment, humans just do not fit. What other animal talks, mines resources, does anything other than eat kill and fuck?

>whats geology
>having quarrying machines yet still building stone age monolithic structures instead of literally anything out of steel

I could see us being tampered with by lmao's but there is evidence of the techniques and method of these ancient builders yet this stupid meme that 'we have know idea how they did this' persists.

I asked because i thought it looked like aosora, I didn't realise they had a tumblr though. I love JK.

Lasers?

I think zachy boy stichin is a fucking faggot and the idea of aliens coming here for gold is fucking ridiculous.

Humans(Homo Sapiens) were created by Enki to be his slaves. To govern them, he created melonheads(very good example from literature - Gilgamesh, majority of jews are melonheads).

At the same time he wanted to upgrade Homo Sapiens and figured out a way. He made superstrong, supertough, supersmart race of humans known as neanderthals but back then called the Enkidu. It was a failed experiment though, because he couldn't make them obey neither Enki or Melonheads and when they fled, he tried to do everything to destroy them.

>muh vimanas

You really have to be a true retard to think aliens came here just to build mudbrick and stone temples and tombs.

And you really have to be naive to see those faked reliefs of spaceships and think they are real. Yes, the ancients built from stone with primitive tools buto had AH-64's and space shuttles.

My cats talk to each other
They dig into the sofas to fetch random stuff for enjoyment

Are cats aliens? Are we cats?

a laser would radiate great amounts of heat around the cut, causing a melted pudding appearance.

I wanna say water jet or some crazy tesla resonance cutter. The thing that gets me is how smooth the cut face is. you don't polish a quarry but the whatever they used was so efficient it did it anyway

There is nothing remotely like this in the Enuma Elish and I can read Akkadian.

Let me guess, you think Sitchin is a legitimate scholar? Stop being a debil, Grzegorz.

Yeah, how is that cool?

Cut through stone like butter

Maybe. Did we domesticate large cats like we did wolves or?

Good Work.

It's not unheard of for other animals to fashion tools or to play (i.e. abuse the fuck out of other animals until they die). Really, man's really special in that we developed language beyond the more simple means of communication other animals use, and for those languages to have developed to a point that we can discuss abstract concepts beyond basic necessities.

not only gold, Rare earth element or Helium-3, for example.

>twin towers taken out by a few muslims and some planes
>khufus pyramid still stands

the reason we don't build "stone-age" structures today is because it would look like shit. Our best masonry has "tolerances" giza doesn't. think about that for a second plebian

>Let me guess, you think Sitchin is a legitimate scholar?
The only legitimate scholar I need is Cleveland Mark Blackemore the last living neanderthal.

No it werent aliens. Just humans. There where ancient advanced civilizations who build the sphinx and other weird huge shit. Then a massive global flood came because a meteor hit the northern ice cap (it was an ice age). This civilization fled to the stars. People left behind who survived all had similair stories afterwards despite being geographically seperated.

Look up Randall Carsson and Graham Hancock. Fascinating stuff
And watch Magical Egypt on youtube

cats. we still don't know why they purr, or why the egyptians worshipped them

For anyone who likes the weird and interesting

bibliotecapleyades.net/atlantida_mu/esp_lemuria_8.htm

Stone is more durable than steel. If you want to build something for the ages, you build it out of stone. Steel wont last

What really got me was watching nature shows, Planet Earth and what not. Salmon will swim up river, a specific river, to reach their specific breeding grounds, the same time every single year. The bears know this and instinctively wait for this time of year to gorge on fish. They then fertilize the forest, completing the circle. Humans have no natural inclincation, no relationship with the environment in this way in which if we we're removed, there would be drastic effects. Same with bats knowing the exact time fruit trees begin to harvest so they can feed and fertilize. To me it seems human are utterly alien as we don't really have a relationship like that with the Earth. We take from it more than we give back, and from observing every other species, that is not right.

Religion, art, consciousness in itself is like whaaaaaaat?

1. The planet was terraforming by aliens
2. Life was synthesized, created the Biosphere
3. Initially people were not created for slavery in the mines
4. In the colonizers team something went wrong (accident, rebellion, etc)
5. was a reorientation to production of resources and technologies. They were forced start from scratch. People began to be considered as a labor force, Cheap biorobots, It began slavery.
6. The creators are still hiding among the people. They have a biological immortality.
7. One part of them uses people, gives religion, deified. Others want for people the freedom and independence.

Thanks for the kek

the pyramid at giza is not even perfect dummy. if we built it today, it'd be geometrically perfect.
And that 'we couldn't build it today' meme is wrong as well....if we had the will, we could absolutely do it today...faster, and better.

don't underestimate manpower plus a whole human society bent toward a common goal.

Its the lunar cycles ya retard
Try learning about things ya retard instead of going "wow dude aliens"

>7. One part of them uses people, gives religion, deified. Others want for people the freedom and independence.

Any idea what organisation these guys are hiding in?

I think we understand ourselves so little it might be true, but so might any number of insane theories

I hate this mindset we have that everything in our history is boring and not mystical. It's like we absolutely have to tell ourselves that we are not the children of gods, and that we are just meaningless arrangement of matter.

It's arrogant to assume either the former or the latter, but somehow it makes you a good person to assume the latter

It's because humanity learned how to manipulate other animals and plants directly to our benefit for far less work. The only other animal I can think of that has domesticated other animals to such an extent are some species of ants that use aphids like cattle. Only humans have learned agriculture as well, while other animals have not. Fire too is the keystone to civilization, as fire allowed us to keep the predators lurking in the dark at bay and allowed us to consume food more safely.

Though, I do find it weird how there's only homo sapiens left. All the other subspecies died out long ago.

How do you explain pyrmaids being found in every country, every continent? Alaska, Antarctica, China, largest pyramida are in Bosnia.

>lunar cycles

Wtf are you talking about? You're saying that's the result of all the batshit thinga human do, that no other species do? Then why doesn't lunar cycles affect other species in a similar manner?

Also watch David Icke more you bluepilled faggot

Oh boy here come the green pills

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

consider this, humans are the terraforming mechanism

I personally think all that boring stuff, like the arrangement of matter, is in itself mystical. I think regular humans building the pyramids is wilder than any alien story.

I'm probably biased, but there is certainly many things that assisted human civilizations.

fromthestars.com/_ancient civilizations/page50_l.html

fuckers left us, now we must evolve and kill the fuckers when they get back, slave them, then make babies

Laugh all you want, Filip. But there is evidence upon evidence that there was an impact some 15000 years ago, during the ice age. And that the sphinx was originally build at least 15000 years ago. And there are a lot of clues this flood happened as well.

Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock with Joe Rogan
youtu.be/aDejwCGdUV8
Magical Egypt
youtu.be/rSNV5m-qOAg

ELONGATED SKULLS WITH NO PERINATAL PLATES COMING THOURGH

POST YOUR DANK MEMES ABOUT """""CRADLEBOARDING"""""

Who created the aliens?

Which is fine if you still take your mindset. Because you're right, it is still mystical.

But people say "Yeah physics can model that, boring, who cares". But the sheer fact that you exist at all, or that anything exists, is amazing. One day you're going to snap out of existence and you wouldn't have known what existence really was.

It makes me very sad that people can't see that existence itself if inexplicable and that while things within the system might add together in logical ways, the system itself is pure mystery. I don't understand why people aren't continually amazed that they even exist.

That's what Nazis thought, they tried to trace their roots back to before the cataclysm. There was once a continent, Lemuria, but sank. Survivors went to Tibet and established library and sanctuary. That's why Nazis considered them Aryans

Erich von Däniken is right.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

here comes another stone bone classic

>tfw you remember early editions of Shadowrun

I think there are 3 clans:
1 like omnipotence on a single planet. They are not going to come back and do not intend to let anyone out the Earth. Perhaps they are afraid of responsibility, which is waiting for them at home. Their dream is a single totalitarian society or something like that.
2 are the manipulators too. They do everything to get back home (without morality and principles).
3 they don't accept the methods of 2th and against goals of 1st

Giant skeletons have also been found on every continent

Jesus fuck, you either are trolling or are absolutely delusional.

Not an argument

Explain this faggots

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TM16fAvEj2s

DUGIN BOT FOUND
Go back to your siberian luddite village plz

More strawman and adhom, nice. Interference theory and Catastrophism were around long before Dugin.

Read more books.

Seriously, wtf? This is too complex for someone to hoax

Watch the video ruskies

This shit sounds like billy maier stuff

>receive radio transmission
>reply with tiny crop circle.

yeah right. and I haven't even looked at the time the transmission needed to travel to its destination and back.

So Carl Sagan shot a message via radio waves to a star cluster 25-27 thousand light years away, and we get a response 27 years later. Since radio waves travel at the speed of light, how did the radio waves reach its destination in 27 years and not 27 thousand?

Or assuming the vid meant to say that the destination was 25-27 light years away, not 25-27 thousand, you have to figure in travel time both ways. So the longest it should take the message to get there would be 13.5 years, and 13.5 years to receive a message 27 years after its sent.

Just a series of pulp fiction authors selling their plots to nutjob TV channels.

So I was right about you being duginbot.

Amother paradigm-shifting presentation, the classic "Origins and Oracles" series from Michael Tsarion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bcw5YpeTd4I

it's so dense

So what, we have a reflective sphere built around us? Why did other signals avoid it?

>Dugin has monopoly on alternative history

чтo зa хyйню ты нeceшь, чeлoвeчe

Emmanuel Velikofsky was resarching and promoting Catastrophism in mid 1950's in the US.

Space expansion requires the curvature of space-time and immortality. THEY are working on it.

Could we build it today faster and better without modern technology though? I'm not so sure.

I don't understand your question in regards to what I said.

I was pretty much saying that the travel time of the signal doesn't add up from the information stated in the video. That being if the signal destination was 27,000 LY (pulled from vid) away from earth, then how did we get a response 27 years later (radiowaves travel at the speed of light).

If the 27,000 LY was a mistake and it meant to say the signal destination was 27 LY away, then how did we receive a response exactly 27 years later? At the earliest we should expect a response 54 years after the signal was since. Which would be 2028.

Umm.... ok? Still doesn't explain how the signal we sent broke the laws of physics and traveled faster than the speed of light. Whether or not "THEY" have the technology doesn't really matter, because WE certainly don't.

If humans were created by aliens, then why is there a fossil record of proto-humans and hominids ranging back millions of years, showing the evolution toward modern man?

It's not like mankind is completely separate from the rest of the tree of life.

>why is there a fossil record of proto-humans and hominids ranging back millions of years, showing the evolution toward modern man?

These fossils show nothing of the kind and some were outright hoaxed by the tenured and "peer reviewed" academicians that swept it under the rug when they were called out by various "deplorables".

To what end?

>faster than the speed of light
There are many examples, that it's possible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light

God damn it Sergei

>tfw you can't go back

;__;

fuck off retard

>HISTORY BE LYING TO YOU N SHIT

You're no different than the WE WUZ KANGZ niggers.

It seems that it were experiments on synthetic protein-life survival in extreme conditions at the edge of the universe.

Not an argument. In the video linked there are documented instances presented of "academics" delibetarely re-arranging the fossils to fit the approved narrative.

Humans aren't just some random animals.

Except KANGZ negroes have nothing than Facebook memes while Interference/Catastrophism has decades worth of research that was subsequently obviously slandered against to keep it all down. But hey, it's only bad if its against something you like, right? Broaden your horizons.

Ancient Aliens are a trivializing PsyOp, but history HAS been tampered with. The Elites knows this too, and are practically laughing about it in our collective faces.

whatever retard

WAS WUZ NEPHILIM AND SHEEEIT

>think about it this could explain why there are astrounauts and spaceships displayed into the old buildings like ancient egypt and the inca/mayan empire
No, there's not.

2b fair archaeology is a racket where theories fuck over tons of other people in the profession so they do have incentive to brush things aside

>why is there a fossil record of proto-humans and hominids

Most of them are endangered species of monkeys. Others are a failed experiment.

>itt stargate

This guy is a retard tho
Just read the rest of his post

Archaeology is not a rocket if 1 or 2 people try to pull that shit.
The dating on those skeletons indicates they're spread out over long periods of time. This would indicate slow change over time, a slow enough time that indicates natural evolution rather than artificial.

what about that irradiated site in india that could only exist like that if it was hit by a nuke?

Shhh, keep it down, the proles can't handle the cognitive dissonance

all those redpills, you know

Possible? Sure, some day.

However its not possible with today's technology. Nor with the technology used 42 years ago in 1974 when the signal was sent. From the video "This message is brought to you courtesy of a radio telescope 2430 wavelengths, or 1004 ft in diameter". I went ahead and looked up the radio telescope that sent the message for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_Observatory

No where on that page does it describe any ability to make radio waves travel faster than light.

And once again, to reiterate point which you seem to have missed twice, is that the travel time for the signal does not add up. Especially not since I went back and watched the vid again and they definitely stated the destination was "over 25,000 LY away". In order to receive a message from us in 27 years, that means we had the technology 42 years ago to send radio waves 1000 times faster than the speed of light. This also assumes that they can reply instantaneously upon receipt of the message, meaning that these beings "over 25,000 LY" away instantly teleported here after reading it and made a couple of crop circles. The whole premise is shit.

How does a nuke not knock down mud brick houses? Also the skeletons in that site were of varying dates and appeared to actually be properly buried. Vitrified sand was also pottery trash.

>This would indicate slow change over time, a slow enough time that indicates natural evolution rather than artificial.

This is just a guess. It can only be proven by experiment (impossible) or time travel.

We've already got evidence of Evolution being a confirmed method.

Micro-evolution

Yes, but this doesn't prove that evolution is the a root of the man appeared. This is only a theory, one of the versions.

Microevolution is evolution
There's strong evidence to support it based on the physical finds and DNA comparison between us and other living animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCZphR9wLA

Logical Positivism is just tweaked and rebranded Solipsism, i.e. mental illness.

>support it based on the physical finds and DNA comparison between us and other living animals.

This can have other explanations. for example, the planet was terraforming by aliens, Life was synthesized, created the Biosphere. It is impossible to prove that life arose exclusively from the spontaneous generation.

>theory

So you have no response for ?

No cryptic pseudo-intellectual dribble like "Space expansion requires the curvature of space-time and immortality. THEY are working on it"?

It's really no fun BTFO'ing tards like you if you give up so easily.

>2008 memes

>Possible? Sure, some day.

this, I hope.

i think it's just trying to explain our lost history. you have gobekli tepe which was built 12,500 years ago that completely turns human history on its head. it's clear human advancement goes a lot farther back than what we thought. i don't think we'll ever get that lost history back though

>"Face on Mars"
It's just the shadows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cydonia_(region_of_Mars)

Thanks 3rd world hordes for burning down the Library of Alexandria. Real cool thing you guys did there.

>3rd world hordes

It was destroyed by the Coptic Chrisitan Pope trying to contain the spread of Gnosticism and Hermeticism.

He also sanctioned the lynching of Hypatia

you know the marks probably wont last long, due to erosion

toxoplasmosis, look it up

Theophilus merely closed them. Most of the destruction was limited to temples (not the library proper) that housed idols and other religious artifacts related to paganism, and the destruction of the artifacts themselves.

Sure some books were plundered/stolen, and while they went missing from the library, they were not lost altogether. The knowledge within survived in one way or another, or at least it did for a time.

The final blow to the library came from the muslims 250 years after the event you mentioned.

We could've been used as a war species, though a relatively primitive one, humans are extremely resilient for their size, and their ability to recover from shit like disembowlment is pretty crazy. Plus a good chunk of human history and progress simply comes from means to wage war more efficiently.

well. The signal was intercepted. For the answer it is not necessary to reach the destination. Do not forget that, the Crop circles may be just a falsification, but not the answer.

Eerily reminds me of hitch hikers guide to the galaxy plot

This also can be a kind of alien entertainment. Something like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway's_Game_of_Life

you are spot on

I can tell our minds resonate on the same waves.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo

>Chrisitan Pope trying to contain the spread of Gnosticism and Hermeticism.
Just like they are doing today.
Servants of the evil one.
Traitors to man.

> on the same waves
^_^

>there are astrounauts and spaceships displayed into the old buildings
there aren't, you're just seeing what you want to see

So googles were slaves?
What else's new.

They can't win this one. The word is out: our sentence is almost up

bump

Thanks for this. Mark Passio is the ultimate red pill.

Take the red pill, you faggots.