Youtube Heroes

Youtube is starting a community moderation offensive against negative content. Moderators are rewarded by giving them extra abilities. Seeing as Youtube is filled to the brink with shit, this is a very good initiative!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHZ-0Tf6PYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for trips

that is in no way going to backfire
how much damage can someone do if they get to the higher ranking tools before blatantly abusing the shit
mass flags at level 3

Good boy points

>Google literally enlisting people in its very own personal version of the JIDF

>giving mentally ill SJW tools to """"""moderate"""""" content
Wow! How tolerant of that great YouTube platform to give those progressive bodies the ability to make their own safe space!

I am so glad that youtube is finally becoming an inclusive space.

>Do google's job for them
>Reward is you get to beta test youtube products, doing google's job for them.
Jewgle

What's bad about this?

you get rewards for being good goy, and if you ''help'' enough; you will get a tool that allows for MASS flagging/deletion of videos. Which is something i think they should avoid.

Why are dungeon crawlers popular? People like rewards in form of item drops and level-ups.
Youtube/Google wants to use this to create a free thought-police for their site, including highly abusable features.

People can flag videos and have an incentive to do so. Not a monetary one though.

Flagging videos will cause people to lose monetization.

Basically jewtube is asking people to volunteer to take money away from their content creators.

The other issue is that the criteria is "hateful or offensive content" and content that goes against youtubes guidelines should also be flagged.

Well they recently updated their guidelines so that you cannot report on or talk about any sensitive issues such as crime, war, rape etc.

They are trying to control the narrative and get goys to do it for free.

>CENSORSHIP
>MONEYGRABBING ON BOTH ENDS

Haven't you learnt anything from Reddit?

Oh well. I would say RIP youtube but I won't miss it.

Yup. The internet is now a digital plantation. We're all working for free. Even Hiromoot is probably playing us like a damn fiddle.

Start mass flagging SJW and Muslim videos :^)

Of course he is, he's increased the amount of clicks needed to get past the captcha system.

It used to be something simple, now I have to sometimes click on 10 sqaures, or when i've clicked on one shop front it disappears and another one pops up, and another one and another etc.

Apply for the program, take down SJW, pro-hillary, feminism, muslim, globalist, furry vids, become the hero user

wew

Now let's be rational here Cred Forums.... we have a huge, huge oppertunity here to infiltrate Jewtube. We can affecrively eliminate any and all Feminist activities on there and moderate their content, making so they can't speak out against our ideals.

You know it is the only way we can get a foothold against this Matriarchy that will soon be extremely public.

Also you forgot to post the link.

Can you be a moderator and delete SJW shit?

Yes of course you can, however at the moment the flags are dealt with by an algorithm and there has been alot of ciriticism that it unfairly supports left wign stuff while upholding flags on rigth wing content.

>by an (((algorithm)))

Google the "Stanford Prison Experiment"

In this case, the Youtube Heroes will be the "prison guards" and the prisoners will be everyone else on Youtube.

Well yes that's the point, google has set the terms of the algorithm and it is going after right wing stuff more than left wing,

This is because they are too cheap to hire anyoen to do the actual job.

Also it's bullshit because "offensive" is a subjective term, I'm not offended if someone calls me a pom but someone else might be.

Its just another fucking safe space.

You don't even have to do that. Just thing of the average voluntary board moderator on your average discussion board.

Why you guys want to eliminate their activity? You guys understand that the hate for SJW and the like started because they want to censor or shut down anyone that doesn't think like them right?

To end the program and force them to continue to leave things as is ("as is" is currently working even though it is subject to mass flagging)

'cos it worked so well with wikipedia.

Which will crash first? Twitter or YouTube?

They are both so arrogant to believe their revenue stream is unstoppable. Both now run with the best interests of Saud and Qatar in mind.

So, would you expect people to jump ship massively any time soon?

No, because the alternative (liveleak) is PC jew controlled as well.

No, youtube effectively has a monopoly on the video market.

They have headquarters in most countries and shared resources like props and the like you can use as content creator.

No-one can compete with them in that sense, vimeo, dailymotion they don't have the resources or the infrastructure to entice people from youtube.

Not to mention that everyone is stuck there because that's where the subscribers are.

Creaters go where the subscribers are, subscribers go where the creators are.

And they're all at youtube.

>Flagging videos will cause people to lose monetization.
But also punishes YouTube at the same time? YouTube gets paid first by ads, then content hosts.

This is going to backfire on them financially. The question is, will they run YouTube at an ideological loss backed by the almighty Google buxx?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

TIME TO CLEANSE YOUTUBE FOR THE SINS

It might make people want to consider moving somewhere else but ultimately it would be easier to stay on youtube and switch from ad related income to direct income through sponsors/merchendise.

Problem is that you can only really earn a living doing that once you have a large enough subscriber count.

Also yes they get paid by ads but when i say they remove monetization they don't stop the ads from playing on the videos they simply keep the money earned from them.

What videos should I watch before they get taken down?

What is a good alternative?

Welcome to the USSR, friend. You report your neighbor, you get a bonus! I guess that's exactly what commies and leftists want.

What is the problem? Censorship is good. Cred Forums told me that. Welcome to USSR.

Youtube Stasi.

With a happy face ofc, because liberals.

>how much damage can someone do if they get to the higher ranking tools before blatantly abusing the shit
Racist propaganda surely would relieve irreparable damage.

>With a happy face ofc, because liberals.
youtube.com/watch?v=hHZ-0Tf6PYE
Too bad language barrier.

YouTube already operates at a loss. Why would they care about losing a little more?

>no tendies
Try again (((YouTube))), these points are useless

Nice get OP, but this is basically crowd sourced censorship and you know what kind of people would use it the most

Gotta keep that strong nationalism alive over the truth

If Russia collapses, the US will conquer the world