Trump is basically a living butt hole

Trump is basically a living butt hole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UY5Pqwww2TA
taxfoundation.org/article/us-federal-individual-income-tax-rates-history-1913-2013-nominal-and-inflation-adjusted-brackets
youtube.com/watch?v=xNoMc8MYno8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its bung hole you moron

Finger me

Yet Hillary is the one wearing diapers.

But trump is the fat fuck

Can you give me one legitimate critique of Trump. Give me one powerful and strong argument AGAINST his presidency, one factual argument as to why he should not be president because he is not fit to rule. An actual argument, consult the sticky.
I only have protectionism (having financial troubles, goy? Adopt globalism, we'll all be Chinese anyway!) and greater Israel (compared to HRC, it's nothing).

>government is bad
>to fix it we'll make the government bigger

logic

vote trump you biased fuck

muh raysism

Trump is 70 and fat, that means he's leaking from somewhere.

Please try a little bit harder. This is just embarrassing.

OP is basically a faggot

please don't get me wrong, I think both candidates are trash and worthy of no praise at all

That's okay, I'm more of an ass man anyway

Who isn't?

Hot

Finger me please.

So you support the redistribution of wealth? Do you believe that all wealth is ill-gotten gains, that some Robin Hood must exhort force over the masses to redistribute the wealth? This had nothing to do with the fact that the US had gotten rich off of the Second World War (rather, only nation not in shambles). Citation on the 92%, here's what I found. taxfoundation.org/article/us-federal-individual-income-tax-rates-history-1913-2013-nominal-and-inflation-adjusted-brackets

Sexism and racism is pathetic argument, Hillary has ties with le ebil KKK leaders, too.

>taxes
same stuff, take it easy Lenin.
>climate change
more regulation, more taxes. what do you want to do to revert the Earth's natural cooling/heating process? you claim to be atheists (most of the Left), but this is your religion.
>minimum wage
define inflation and list its causes. what makes you obligated to earn $15? why not $100?
>marriage 'equality'
marriage is an institution based upon procreation, homosexuality does not have the possibility of both individuals sharing a child. this is phrased deliberately, as you will see later, to make it seem like he is some ebil dictator.
>privatize vs 'expand'
define expand. I don't want to pay for some fatass across the street.
>women's 'choice'
abortion is the act of absolving yourself of guilt and passing the burden onto the child. only exception is rape.
the argument for minority abortion makes me pro-choice for the undesirables, but pro-life for white couples. why have sex if you are financially incapable of supporting the 1% misstep Trojan or Durex are bound to make?
>tax returns
haven't heard this, what is the accusation against him?

really makes me think ^

WTF i hate Drumpf now!
now i'm #MentallyHill

OP is basically dead eye holes.

Animated version:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNoMc8MYno8

They're called nards, dipshit.

Canadian fag loves the Trump cuck

Better than being fat, unfit, and too sick to fuck.

He's leaking victory from his winhole.

You have one more try to respond with an argument. I asked you many questions in the post, you have yet to answer them. I can only hope you are typing the response as I am typing mine, but you most likely ignored them altogether because I was being racist or something.

Ironic how, with very little information, you projected your parent's opinion of yourself onto innocent candidates.

I think that makes it real.

Canadian votes don't count for Trump. Next.