What the fuck did I just watch

youtube.com/watch?v=k_m5AlsQqcs

"Because the wage gap exists, companies should just hire women so they can pay their employees less!" - Someone who unironically believes in the wage gap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDMcW58PWCU
youtube.com/watch?v=xsrp_RpSyVs
youtube.com/watch?v=5GzYpJYhPyU
youtube.com/watch?v=eZEe4PSLCoY
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3cswfp/in_one_season_of_the_dutch_version_of_survivor/
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Studies have shown that in most fields (although exceptions exist), job applications with a female name are less likely to get a response compared to identical job applications with a male name. Wouldn't it be weird if this would not contribute to a pay gap between the genders?

2. If gender pay gap is due to evolutionary psychology/biology how come it vary from 5% to 30% in OECD countries and 5% to 20% in Western countries?

3. If female employee is economically more risky to hire than a male due to parental leave, why wouldn't for-profit companies discriminate against women?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDMcW58PWCU

youtube.com/watch?v=xsrp_RpSyVs

youtube.com/watch?v=5GzYpJYhPyU

Here's a debate between a feminist and Sargon Of Akkad, and most of the top comments are Sargons subscribers telling the feminist won the debate. That's what happen when you realize your circlejerk is pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZEe4PSLCoY

This is actually why it's obvious the whole wage gap thing is bullshit. If you could get away with paying women for the same work, everyone would do it.

They do realize this is a self-defeating video, right?

the problem with randomly handing out jobs to women (other than not choosing the most qualified person for the job) is the so called independence they get from their salary results in the same outcome for the woman, but a worse one for men.

Let me elaborate: When a women gets a salary she wastes it on extra shoes, makeup, dumb shit. Maybe she saves some of it. When looking to start a family or just a partner - she will look for a man who earns more than her, so that she can keep buying shoes while he helps support the household.

When a man is given the job instead, he will use his money to take an unemployed woman in and start a family with her.

Do you think any woman would ever use her salary to take a NEET in or start a family with a guy who doesn't make much money?

1). Why would you respond negatively to someone you could pay 50/60/76 cents to the dollar?
2). That's a whole argumentative sphere I've never encountered.
3). I wouldn't disagree with this.

I guess I should have been more specific in stating my problem with this whole thing is the notion that "a woman doing the same exact thing as a man gets paid exactly 76 cents to his dollar," and not the idea of a wage gap in general. The wage gap in reality is much smaller than this and throwing this number around makes this the primary point of contention and not what needs to be done to address the gap itself.

The figure stated is closer to the difference all working women make versus working men and fails to take a lot of things into account. And again, the figure is made the primary point of contention more often than not, and not what needs to be done to address it.

(Listened to some of the videos, I'll be saving them for later listening. They seem pretty solid.)

why do you keep spamming this garbage>

>That's what happen when you realize your circlejerk is pathetic
Women are simply less able and willing (lazy) segment of workforce.
We all understand that society should accommodate mothers of young children, but why do single women give significantly less work hours back to society in return of society's investment in education?
Higher education on women during high unemployment (even excluding the retarded lady degrees of gender studies etc.) is just waste of society's resources.

Everything you posted is just conjectures
>if if if
Fuck off, retard, bring something real to the table or go drown into a frozen lake.

Doesn't this video pretty much disprove wage gap? That's exactly what would happen if there actually were one. No reason to pay twice the salary for a man when you can hire two women instead.

>le jargon of mossad

>gender-exclusive parental leave
>equal pay and job opportunities between genders
choose one.

I don't believe that women are lazier than men are, the problem is simpler.
Men are simply stronger and more endurable than women on a physical level. This means that jobs which pay well when you do a lot of physical work (construction, metalworks, carpeting) are mostly available for men, they simply perform better. On the other hand there are many jobs which require menial tasks (cashier, maintenance) which can be done by either. Then there are office jobs which require progression to pay well and there women are less likely to work overhours, worse at bargaining a salary, could be on maternity leave which halts their careers by 4 years etc

>this is womens best effort at comedy

just take me back to biblical times when these creatures were considered cattle

>Studies have shown, but I will not provide any links to these.

i wish I could meet the virgin that captioned that picture and violently penetrate his asshole with my throbbing dick.

You just know he's a soft skinned little faggy cunt don't you, from the way he gives a shit about what women think. lmao

Nice shitpost mate go fuck yourself

Women are lazier though.
It manifests itself in whining, complaining and aversion to problem solving.

This episode of survivor sums it up.
>In one season of the Dutch version of "Survivor," the men and women were split and given their own islands. At the end of 8 days, the men had a "Cafe on the beach," while the women were stealing from each other and had not yet built a hut; the women approved of a tribe merger.
>reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3cswfp/in_one_season_of_the_dutch_version_of_survivor/
>youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

Come one dude you could've quoted a myriad of scientific studies which shows that women prefer a stable workplace resulting in lower pay, fixed or less than normal working hours compared to men or that the actual wage gap is around 4% and that many male/female choices play a role in this, planning a family, choosing jobs with lower pay, actively avoiding promotions but instead you chose to cite reddit/a television show.
Wow the bimbos who volunteer on those shows are acting like bimbos who would've known. Of course producers actively choose bimbos for those shows or would you like to look at ugly bucketfaces in bikinis surviving on an island, I sure don't.

The nose has a point

but women dont work, that's why they need well payed government jobs where they do literally nothing as women daycare .

its so tiring at this point... everything is collapsing and people still whine about this crap

DING DING DING - We have a WINNER

That's just what all the BS is supposed to do
Focus on the nothing while the world slowly burns

Yeah Hans you keep saying that since 1945

and we were right

The pay gap varies based on how successful the country's economy is.

More successful countries have larger pay gaps because women are free to prioritize finding a job they enjoy over finding a job that puts food on the table because even the low-paying jobs provide enough to live comfortably.

Shithole countries tend to have smaller pay gaps because everyone's primary concern is survival. In these countries women will gravitate towards jobs that are guaranteed to make money.

Men tend to place a high priority on making money whether the economy is good or bad.

So a large pay gap is actually a sign of a healthy economy.

still hot

man made client change is not significant enough or proven enough to be taken as the most serious cause to ever exist, as hundreds of scientists made wildly different predictions, none of which were correct at all, and they still do this. it's not possible to predict, so why is it known as certain science?
i don't know the study you brought up in point one, but i'll just assume it's true. men do not have the risk with parental leave as you mentioned, and statistically it's just the wiser choice, if they have the same pay and you don't need to fill any quotas. they are statistically more likely to do more, go further, and stay on your payroll for longer, that said, it's simply more likely that the person applying for the job is a man instead of a woman, depending on the field obviously, but most high paying fields have vastly more men than women. women are hired either because of their merits, their qualifications, and that they will be a profitable worker to the company (i'd hope this is the case) or because of mandatory hard or soft quotas which crop up more and more often, same goes for black people, but nobody cares about an underrepresentation of hispanics, and nobody cares about the overrepresentation of asians and jews. A "hard" quota is when the government directly forces you to hire a certain amount of women lest you get a penalty, a "soft" quota is when the public vaugely forces you to hire a certain amount of women lest you get branded sexist and your public image goes down.

>"Because the wage gap exists, companies should just hire women so they can pay their employees less!"
Worked out well for the Tulsa police department

PAY ME CUSS VAGINA THE MOVIE

Has been showing signs of age but still attractive. She'll look wrecked next decade.

I used to have a non captioned version, but it disappeared into the vast collection on my hard drive.

I could look it up and post it for you, but your simply a mere Australian.