Straight offa /r/hillaryclinton

>Reminder: The race was much closer in 2012, yet Obama still won in a 332-206 electoral college landslide

Explain how this wont happen again

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/how-reddit-ruined-the-hillary-clinton-campaign/
nypost.com/2016/09/22/hillary-refuses-to-take-neurocognitive-test/
mattforney.com/twitter-banning-conservatives/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/21/politico-clinton-foundation-lay-dozens/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvo1hv9dNQ
archive.is/9rBZB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we have kek now

t. Skype

I'm not saying trump will win ,hell , i equally don't like either of them , BUT

Voting for trump is considered controversial ,just as voting for brexit was in the uk

And people that vote for controversial stuff are less likely to answer to polls.

what does "t. " mean?

I don't know what it actually is supposed to mean (it's not proper English), but it's used here memetically to indicated that the person posting is whatever follows the "t.".

because that was Obama. I'm not even american but I remember the hype and YES WE CAN etc

now no one really gives a shit, some whining about Bernie and "fuckign drumpf" but that's pretty much it, no one is excited about hillary

This may be true. I would probably tell the polls im voting Hillary just because, fuck her. I want her to have a heart attack when Trump wins every state and she was up 50 points across the board prior.

"regards", finnish

yeah I know, I was wondering about the original/literal meaning

>Trump will never win the primaries, look at all these past outsider candidates!

>Mitt Romney
>Trump
>Same

>Hillary Clinton
>Obama
>Same

Kill yourself.

Settle down, yo.

Trump really is Reagan in every sense.

thanks

So national polls are BS and that we should listen to state polls instead?

Shy Tory effect

It's Finnish.

"terveiset" = "regards", in finnish

Why the fuck is "t:" even a thing here? Mind as well say regards

One thing Drumpflets haven't even considered is that not all red states will remain red.

States like Georgia, Nebraska, North Carolina and Montana which have a population that's more educated than average could very easily turn blue.

it's just another Cred Forums meme

He rigged the election, hillary will do the same but she will be caught. Also white bread romney was controlled opposition

Same with the nationalist party here, they always get 5-10 more mandates compared to polls because people don't want to be controversial to the phone pollsters

>your face when hillary drops 10 points after first debate

Trump holds an advantage among everybody except college graduate SJW women, jews, blacks and latinos (aka the parasites)

The YES WE CAN hype was in 2008. 2012 Obongo was known for a shit economy, Obamacare, muh homo rights and Benghazi.

>National pols are showing Hillary's support is increasing
>State Polls are showing Trump's support is increasing
Someone is very wrong here

Because Hillary isn't Obama. There's a reason she got BTFO in 2008. Both then and now, she was banking on the Republicans being unable to field a decent candidate and having the Bush administration around their neck like an albatross. Trump has single-handedly solved both those problems.

In 2012 the polls weren't cooked, they didn't have to be

And this year, our cadidate is a meme. In politics, what engages people more than anything else is something NEW.

Blue states are getting even bluer while Trump's states stay the same or increase slightly.

Because Finnish memes are objectively the best.

>closer
romney never above obama. lel

>Trump
>Decent candidate
both can go die in a fire

why do the number of voters polled suddenly drop significantly when trump gets a bump in the polls?

is it so they can reduce the number of polls published showing trump in the lead? is it another skype conspiracy or what??

Sure they are

This is what i don't understand.

How can Trump be winning in swing states and losing in National polls it is rotten as fuck.

Only 3 polls had him at -7% and 2 of them were from NBC and one from some gay university. Every other credible poll has Trump about 1-2% behind Clinton.

Why? Are you buttmad he doesn't want to get in a shooting war with russia?

Tacite, discipulus.

Kek. Did you see the early voter registrations? Hillary is fucked. She's not even really campaigning anymore. Deal with it, retard. Leftism is dying. I fucking hope you suffer.

Same reason as Brexit. Because of MONSTER vote. Barring massive electoral fraud,Trump will win by landslide.

I'm more concerned about some sort of false flag killing or the assassination of Trump.

Because Obama was marketed successfully as an anti-establishment candidate (GOP was the epitome of political class andrstablihment at the time).

He was also immensely popular with the young and apathetic/non-voters, had an obviously enormous amount of black and even had working class support.

Clinton won't be able to rely on most of that.

>the working class an disaffected will turnout heavily for Trump
>the young voters won't turnout well, and a lot will protest vote against both
>blacks won't turnout as well as everyone assumes, Clinton is not as appealing as Obama at all - this is the biggest battle for Hillary
>Hispanics and other minorites and legal immigrants won't automatically vote Clinton - Hispanics tend to be conservative and religious and it's against the interests of legal immigrants to vote for a candidate who wants to help illegal ones

The only voter base that Clinton can rely on is leftover Obama voters. She doesn't connect with the young, she doesn't connect with black working class and she stands against white working class.

None of this is to say Trump is likely to win, but this election is an establishment contest and depends entirely on how well both candidates can connect with, energise and ensure the votes of their respective bases AND the apathetic voters. Trump is doing that, and Clinton is not.

Voted Obama in 2008 believing he'd be an outsider that could change shit. How fucking young and wrong was i voting Democrat after the Bush debacle?

I'm voting Trump.

>>the working class an disaffected will turnout heavily for Trump
Only the retarded ones who think a business man/politician will actually help anyone other than the rich in the year of our Lord 2016
>>the young voters won't turnout well, and a lot will protest vote against both
Debatable
>>blacks won't turnout as well as everyone assumes, Clinton is not as appealing as Obama at all - this is the biggest battle for Hillary
How high are you right now?
>>Hispanics and other minorites and legal immigrants won't automatically vote Clinton -
Yes they will

As for polling:

>polling is usually heavily inaccurate and doesn't reflect underlying voter moods
>shy voting groups always makes polls flawed and skewed with a large 'undecided' group (Obama won a great deal of votes from this group)
>polls often don't reflect how certain voters are about their vote or decision
>young vs old is a growing political disparity as either group can be greatly more vocal than the other, skewing coverage and polls (likewise with race)

Also, polling methodology is nowhere near an exact science and needs constantly updating because it always needs to be more accurate.

It's good for guessing how things would lie if equal numbers turnout to vote according to a greater picture, but polls can't refect underlying issues or how concerned people are or what they're most concerned about.

Except the boost for Romney was mainly from the GOP leaning polls like Fox and Rasmussen.

Trump doesn't have nearly the same media support. Also he was up 2 points before the 7 point polls that just came out in response to try and cool the upswing without any real reason why its changed.

People are ashamed to admit they will vote for Trump. If anyone asks me, I say I'm voting for Jill Stein.

>people are ashamed
Fuck them I'll be honest if they ask me who I support and I'll tell them exactly why.
If they think anything they don't agree with is racist too fucking bad their time in the throne is up

> huge landslide victory in the general election
> 51%
> landslide
Can a burger explain this to me?

Both candidates were popular with their respective bases last election. It's not the same this time around.

Holy shit correct my fucking record up thanks leaf

Senpai, Hillary's biggest obstacle is mobilising Obama voters to vote for her, and she isn't doing that substantially.

Young voter turnout will be worse than the previous elections and it's not a greatly secure group for Clinton.

Blacks won't turnout to vote for Clinton as much as they did Obama, and in many areas of the country some black working class is disaffected by the last Democrat terms. It's a safe demographic group, but not a safe turnout.

And you'll be surprised about Hispanics.

This election will be won by turnout and who can gain the votes of people who don't/wouldn't vote. As things are now Democrats stand to lose turnout but gain more demographic groups, Republicans stand to benefit from turnout but rely on working class and anti-establishment votes.

This isn't Clinton vs. Trump, Democrat vs. Republican or Obama Successor vs. Businessman, this is an election about the political establishment. That and domestic security/immigration are the core issues, and Clinton is offering virtually nothing and represents the existing political establishment. Trump is offering reform and fighting the establishment to change the country.

People are going to be very surprised when the votes are broken down. Social and mainstream media are set to embarass themselves at how hugely disproportionate they've been and how the voting will actually be.

Again, I'm not saying Trump will win, but he's the one who's doing the best by far right now and Clinton is the one who has the most to do regarding turnout and image.

How Reddit Ruined The Hillary Clinton Campaign

dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/how-reddit-ruined-the-hillary-clinton-campaign/

Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test

nypost.com/2016/09/22/hillary-refuses-to-take-neurocognitive-test/

Twitter is Banning Conservatives to Protect Hillary Clinton

mattforney.com/twitter-banning-conservatives/

Clinton Foundation to Lay Off Dozens

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/21/politico-clinton-foundation-lay-dozens/

>sage

You don't really think legitimate democrats would vote for Trump, do you? Like I know there's shit posters but come on. The only people voting for Trump are the easily fooled and the people who were already going republican
You're entitles to your opinion but it feels clouded in misinformation regarding people and their ability to determine the best outcome for self preservation

Who couldn't possibly be voting for someone who dislikes at the least non-whites

Also that sounds like trump vs clinton too even if you try to paint trump as an antiestablishment hero. Both choices are equally toxic

>Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test
What is a time wasting non-issue? Obreezy didn't flash his birth cert, it's called keeping your eye on the prize.
>Twitter is Banning mean things some mods don't like
More news at 11

appart from a few shill polls trump is roughly tied with clinton now. he has to win those debates or hes finished.

>toxic
There's that word again. Go back to the shithole you crawled out of.

I beg to differ compadre amigos

Problem is, back in 2012, Obama lead all the battleground state polls (Ohio, Florida, etc). Trump leads these

Early voting already started in Iowa and North Carolina, Trump is dramatically outperforming Mittens while Hillary is struggling to get to Obamas 50% mark. It's over CTR.

No leftist can answer this. They all have the brains of children.

>muh polls
Poll data is inherently flawed because it only accounts for people willing to respond. Filtering out turnout bias is how the neocons "unskewed" the polls in favor of Romney, and look how well that worked. Leftists are too dumb to understand this. Don't bother replying if you're a leftist - I only engage with humans, not livestock.

10 point spread is a landslide.

You're so fucking stupid. It's not about flipping people. Are you really dumb enough to think that voters can actually be flipped from one candidate to another? Voters make up their minds very early on. Winning is about rallying people to actually come out and vote for you. This is why Romney lost in '12, and why Obama won in '08.

That being said, since you're just programmed livestock, I don't expect you to understand any of this. All you can do is spew clickbait talking points, fucking imbecile.

>EXTERMINATOR
Holy shit, how do I become one.

And yet you freak out over Trump's tax returns, you dumb fucking subhuman livestock. You know you're a fucking moron.

>The race was much closer in 2012

Actually it wasn't. Romney not once was as high as Trump is.

Right. Trump even planned it that way by using his slogan.

Why are the polls all over the place?

>How can Trump be winning in swing states and losing in National polls
Simple. The National polls aren't accurate due to sampling too small of a population relative to the national population.

State polls will be slightly more accurate (provided they are sampled well) because they are representing a higher percentage of that population size.

>Only the retarded ones who think a career politician with no track record of doing anything other than helping the rich will help anyone other than the rich in the year of our Lord 2016

Works way better.

Who has the longer track record of supporting the status quo? That would be Hillary by a long shot.

>Yes they will

That's not what polling is showing at present. Trump is GAINING in both demographic groups and gaining pretty fast in recent months.

Trust no one

>You don't really think legitimate democrats would vote for Trump, do you?
They already are. There are plenty of Democrats that dislike Hillary. Sanders supporters FUCKING HATE Hillary and expressed as much all throughout the primary cycle.

>polls
>before the debates
Sage

go to your neighbors house and step on all the cockroaches and/or turkroaches it's infested with

because nobody actually wants to vote for either candidate.

which means people are more likely to fuck with the polls since they matter even less than making the actual decision

Late, but it's symptomatic of a flawed electoral system.

Basically each region sends a certain number of "representative votes" to the actual election. When Americans vote they are not voting directly, they are voting on what their region's "representative votes" ought to be.

What this means is that if you have a 1% majority in every region, you will win 100% of the representative votes and thus win in a "landslide" with only 51% popular support.

It also means that if 49% of the regions are guaranteed red, and 49% guaranteed blue, then the only people whose votes actually count are the people who live in that 2% "swing state".

The alternative is proportional representation, where votes are awarded proportionally (30% of the electorate = 30% of the vote).

Presidential elections are fucky though because in real political systems and not cobbled together hack bullshit like America you vote for seats, not offices. In Britain, Australia, and other Bestminster systems, the Prime Minister is just the leader of the party with the most seats in the lower house - not elected separate. The same can occur in this system - each region nominates a representative for a certain number of seats, so you can win 100% of the seats with 51% of the vote.

Enthusiasm is flipped this time around. Trump has supporters that want to vote for him. Hillary has a bunch of mad Bernie voters that will probably stay home.

I don't believe this because if anything he has emboldened his supporters to come out of the closet and suck each other's dicks. Most people who vote Trump are proud and bold to declare it, not afraid. They may avoid saying it in certain circles for fear of backlash, but that's not the context of an anonymous poll.

But it's great that his victory is predicated on a shit-ton of uncountable, hidden sleeper-supporters coming out of the woodwork. That's a really clever way to rationalize the fact that he's been behind Hillary even worse than Romney was behind Obama.

And it's sill ironic that e.g. Kasich would not be having this problem. (Not only that but I'd sooner vote for him than Hillary or Trump.)

Appreciate it upside-down man.

So what you're saying is that the "51%" figure is nothing to do with it being a "landslide".
The landslide is in the number of regions won, whereas the percentage in that table is the popular vote?

I can't wait till they fucking ban us...

t. No fun allowed fag

Remember that just as many people hate trump. The turnout will be the same as the 2012 election

> thinking romney was ever close

Come on user get your facts straight

Obama was the incumbent, which is a major advantage.

Romney gave up in early October. Basically ran as the guy that isn't obama. Policies were "i'll get the same end results as obama, but i won't do what obama is doing". Never really ran as opposition.

>blacks care about Hillary
>Hillary is popular among independents
>Hillary is popular among non-traditional voters
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvo1hv9dNQ

>he's been behind Hillary even worse than Romney was behind Obama
So? Poll numbers from March or whatever don't matter. By most measures Trump has been doing way better than Obama. For example, Romney never lead in Ohio polls aside from a few outliers while Trump is currently consistently up in the rcp average.

trump is doing better with young voters than hillary.

>way better than Obama
Way better than Romney*

Yep, not that user by the way

Have a Look at the 1984 (or 1988?) map where Reagan got 500 votes in the EC. One would think he got like 90% of the vote, but he actually only got about 60%of the popular vote but ended up with basically every single Electoral vote possible due to the first past the post system

Not true at all

How retarded are you, the only state that can go blue is NC and that is because its a fucking swing

Trump

Blacks will not come out for Hillary.

Fuck off newfags. Google t. Traveler

>you have a race named literally after your country

Obama won the debates. Whoever wins the debates wins the election.

NONE OF YOU AMERICANS UNDERSTAND SHY TORY
torys are considerd the safe status quo option compared to labour which will either make it worse or better. People chicken out at the polls and vote tory. hillary is the safe status quo in the usa

polls are just to keep the donations and ad buys flowing, you'd be amazed how many people, even the super-rich believe this bullshit

Gee polls were close and it was a blow out because obama had high turn out, I wonder who will have higher turnout this election

The fact that you cucks managed that Brexit is pure miracle.
I think it only succeeded because they convinced you this would allow you to discriminate toward europeans in favor of coloured commonwealth citizens.

Obama was more liked than Clinton, and Romney threw the election after crushing the first debate

archive.is/9rBZB

Found it.

Go around wall.

To put it succinctly, voter turn out and mobilization. Many conservatives could see the writing on the wall and that Romney stood no chance against king nigger. Of course the operators of the polls only asked "who would you vote for?" And not "are you planning on voting?". Trump has mobilized more fervor and support than any candidate since Reagan.

It's hard to notice things like this unless you've lived through them.

T. Oldfag

WHAT IS THAT

People liked Obama. Nobody likes Hillary. Some just dislike Trump more.

why don't you realize that a general election poll has nothing to do with how the electoral system works?

I along with many others used to be on the left and considered Obama a good man, and Romney the bad end.

Didn't work out for shit, did it? Yeah, no, you can't go back. I hesitate to even say who wins actually matters. Voting Trump because I can't stand what the left has become, and there is a huge portion of people like that who will do the same.

Hilary has all of the charisma of lettuce, and about the same pulse. Not even getting into how awful the SJW shit has become, and she fully supports it.

absolutelyabhorrentpost.jpg

>Most people who vote Trump are proud and bold to declare it, not afraid

That's utter bullshit, where'd you get that from, seeing meme pictures of people wearing trump hats?

The climate of shaming is much higher than it was in 2008 yet the right wing backlash is higher than ever. Brexit was 10 points behind the day before the vote.

Also, notice how Bernie is barely in the news?

Even his supporters aren't excited over Clinton. They're going to third party.

from what I can tell from my ameribro friends,

trump signs and supports are EVERYWHERE.

Literately in the so called blue-states as well.

If Hilary wins via by a tiny gap, or "landslide" its rigged. I really fucking doubt she will get anywhere.

>Most people who vote Trump are proud and bold to declare it, not afraid.

Were you not here months ago when they were literally being beaten into a bloody pulp during the primaries?

Right now I'm hoping for the silent masses, who are sometimes apolitical, and are unaffiliated to any major parties, to just hate Hillary and all she stands for, and go for Trump. They are really what's going to make a difference.

Just fyi exterminators can only kill non-jew non-turk pests so it's not as fun as it sounds.

I literally avoid telling anyone I support trump just to avoid conflicts with strangers.

This is a completely different election. Everyone loved Obama and no one really like Romney. No young people or black people were voting for Romney it was basically just people who vote for republicans who vote for republicans just cause.

This election is like that but the other way around people love trump. People don't like Hillary and will only vote for her because she's a democrat and to stop trump.

Obama didn't know it but he cornered the meme market during his campaign with "Yes We Can"
There wasn't any competition against it so he won in a land slide.
Trump has the memes now