Oculus creator gets cught spending fortune backing pro-Trump 'shitposts'

>Oculus creator gets cught spending fortune backing pro-Trump 'shitposts'
>Oculus eats shit again
>Vive for Democrats?

Donald Rift or HTC Clinton?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_a-technology_b-gdntech#link_time=1474621068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source: theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_a-technology_b-gdntech#link_time=1474621068

>Oculus owner is a sellout that breaks all his promises on which he built his kickstarter
>Vive's development is entirely self-funded

I think you've assigned the wrong candidates to the VR headsets.

>Oculus creator
He sold it off for billions to facebook, open supporters of Clinton who actively try to shut down Trump news on facebook.

Everyone who's anyone uses a Vive. Even the Oculus creator.

Donald Vive Trump vs Hillary Riftham Clinton

Thats not how they are assigned.
Palmer Luckey was caught supporting trump through memes and shitposting, thats wht if you have and Oculus you are a Trump supporter

Palmer has nothing to say anymore. Oculus got bought by facebook. They're kikes and support Hillary.

Trump would use the HTC Vive tho

He still works at OculuVR tho

I've tried both

the Vive HTC shits all over the oculus

fuck

The oculus guy wasn't the one who started the Trump memes and nor is he paying you autists any money to shitpost on the internet.

If this is how liberals think they can boost Hillary's dead campaign, they really are balls-to-the-walls level of stupid

Oculus is shit and the Vive is better

Roomscale and hand gesture controllers make for excellent speech practice.

Someone should make a game where you have to gesture a speech like Hitler, getting more points for more Hitleresque gestures

>vive has no inbuild headphones

turd technology

>Inbuilt headphones
>Good

>strap on Vive
>now have to put on headphones
>2 cables around me instead of one

its shit

>Inbuilt shitty headphones
>Good

The next version has improved ergonomics and built-in headphones.

I hope we can remove them though, I've got a nice pair that I'd like to use.

"Virtual Reality is an affront to womankind, instead of working to uplift the women of our societies young men will spend their days abusing unconsenting virtual women" - Hillary Clinton

Libtards will need this shit when Hillary lose so they can live in realm of fantasy with her as digital president

Then we'll lower the difficulty setting.

>virtual women
>implying they won't be personas of people like me
>implying they won't be fursonas of people like me

are you fucking kidding? flip them around

>What is Bluetooth, Alex?

please show me how he was "caught", (((he))) said that he did it and provided no proof whatsoever.

so tape the wires together into a loom

What the fucking shit kind of thread is this?
What sort of retard would put this much effort in such a failed and unrelated analogy?

>Guardian

That same guardian that deletes posts on hew book when they're being btfo'd by 1500+ people?