Muslim preacher attacks police and women

Be honest, would you fight this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=rHQprv2iyCQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713743/Islamic-street-preacher-confronts-police-officer-investigating-complaint-against-screams-not-terrorists-not-suicide-bombers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iTpkiiylx24
youtube.com/watch?v=MYtLwU16-3s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422387/Blonde-Danish-girl-stabbed-mother-death-radicalised-watching-ISIS-execution-videos-online-jailed-nine-years.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-attacks-what-happened-after-1000-women-were-sexually-assaulted-a6867071.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b3nTu0UX4JA
twitter.com/hamed_samad/status/779271793144127488
youtube.com/watch?v=TV7-PkWlsQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=VV0VDrdW_vI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_streets_named_after_Martin_Luther_King_Jr.
youtube.com/watch?v=YAXaCmky4Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713743/Islamic-street-preacher-confronts-police-officer-investigating-complaint-against-screams-not-terrorists-not-suicide-bombers.html

he says very clearly he is peaceful and tolerant, why cant you just accept that

Mhmm... my god... thats one nice body... :)

If he attacked me I would just shoot him. Oh *checks flag*, sorry bro :^)

Yes I'm a boxer

youtube.com/watch?v=iTpkiiylx24

his wife is hot yeah?

id kick him in the balls and curbstomp his bald little head.

give him a good sendoff to his 40 virgins, just like my cousin who died in desert storm did.

I'd fight anyone under the right circumstances.

:/

I'd beat the shit out of him

DYEL?

No because I'm not a fucking animal.

If he attacks me first then I use a weapon. Allah can figure out what to do with him after that.

what in the fuck is he wearing?

he's fat, I'd tear him a new arsehole

t. 1.90 m 101 kg 11% bf

I would fuck his head all up. I've knocked bigger guys out with one hitter quitters.

The key is to just swing first. He is gonna walk up, get in your face and start talking shit. That is where you change levels by dipping down and blast that cocksucker with an overhand.

funny because Mohammed was a paedophille rapist

No, It's what you guys deserve. :^)

I'd kick his left knee with my right shin as hard as I can and watch him crumple

Also body builders are slow as fuck. Even bearded retarded chimps

your just going to make him angry. those kinds of shots don't end fights. you will likely hurt him, but he is going to come back at you hard.

just bust him in the fucking mouth and if that doesn't work, do it again.

Thanks doc

All it takes is one punch to knock a guy out, regardless of their build.

Probably if he wanted to fight yes
I take pride in my fighting abilities, and i would never dishonor my gym by saying no to a challenge
But i would only do it in the ring, and not in a streetfight

Yes.

>t. Kickboxer

It really depends on who is throwing the punch.

What a gay post

He says that people treat his people like dogs and treat his people poorly, yet he goes on to say that he smoked cannabis, he went to night clubs and he used to burgle homes. If the society was so bad why is it that it that he is still alive? that he has had the necessary societal conditions that has been willing to provide for him to change his circumstances and not be punished by draconian laws that he would have faced under sharia for smoking cannabis, drinking and stealing?

>walking behind bodybuilder
>he waddles up to a staircase on his manlet legs swaying his entire body with each step
>starts climbing the stairs at the speed of an old lady and is out of breath half way up

Would kill.

You don't know how to fight.

Take down. Pick him up and drop him.

why fight? just break open an old car battery poor the acid in a pyrex dish and boil off the water. then proceed to chuck a cup of concentrated acid in his face. he'll be ruined for life. every time that sand monkey will look in the mirror he will think of me.

Remember Sven. It always starts with "ironic" jokes, then 2 years from now "no homo" turns into you kneeling in front of a glory hole getting face fucked.

If by fight you mean "shoot him" then yeah

Faggot. If you can't fight in the real world all your training is pointless bullshit.

All you have to do is punch them in the throat tbqh.

It depends on when is the punch made, timing. Not who is throwing it.

this is england? looks like the fucking middle east, i barely see any white people

Self-discipline, physical fitness and on the chance that someone attacks you you are readily equipped to defend your self.

Sweden yes

Brat hrvat.

The soft bit under my knee touched someone's shin (as they were coming in for a kick) once - I couldn't walk for a couple of hours. You obviously have no idea how effective it is.

How's he going to come at me hard when he doesn't have a stable foundation anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=MYtLwU16-3s

HIGH ENERGY!

How're Austria's gun laws?

One thing to learn in life is the moment you let fear consume you; you lose.

Both people will have fear when fighting, just depends he is more control of their self. If over confidant, you lose; if to scared, you lose. Use fear as a tool to NOT getting your as whooped, and you could just beat this bastard on some good ol opened punches.

No that's what guns are for

see

paint him white, just like you did with argentina.

Looks like steroids are halal

If I ever feel like trying to kill myself again then sure

allah is mighty

>you don't know how to fight
>pick up this giant and drop him

Fuck off cunt.
Stomp his knee so he loses balance/bends forward

Then knee to the face / punches to the face

I wouldn't attack him on the simple grounds that the policeman is clearly in little Libya.

The moment you attack the guy, guess what they're all gonna do.

A bit like a certain other group of cultural enrichers we also have a problem with.

Holy shit when they spun the camera in a circle it was like 90% brown people.

>british people say "peedophile"

You don't fight guys like that, you either find a way to kill them or you walk away.

can muslisms seriously stop abusing the name of jesus?

jesus never advocated murder, never and in no circumstances.

just because you musilms believe in the same goal of monotheism, doesnt make it right to claim that jesus was aligned with your deathcult

muscle mean very little in a fight.I'd probably awit for him to punch me, so i can self defend, and then hook him in the jaw and cross him square in the nose.

Like Switzerland basically, minus pump guns (auto shotguns are ok, though), plus concealed carry.

It completely depends on who is throwing it, or are you telling me that some 100 pound 5 foot 8 guy can throw a punch hard enough to knock somebody out? The vast majority of people have never ever hit somebody in anger let alone thrown a punch to knock somebody out.

You can certainly train somebody to throw a good punch but unless they have the physicality to actually hit somebody hard enough they will never knock somebody out.

thanks don

Reminds me that I should get serious about learning latin.

>muscle mean very little in a fight

/fit/ here, you're very stupid, does having a brain also matter very little in a fight?

holy shit those head kicks are savage.

sauba sog i!

How much pork would I need to eat to get that big?

Correct. I would also include anger or maybe aggressiveness.

Did he dieded?

>make a big fuss in public, be a public disturbance, insulting, and, KEK, a racist
>calls the cop a FUCKING RACIST for daring to approach him
nigger terrorist woman and liberal logic, just use the word RACIST, SEXIST, MISOGYNIST, BIGOT and whatever else you can think of, it literally doesn't matter if you are all four of those and the other person isn't, all that matters is that you insult him (always a he) on a personal level

What is it with people like you thinking niggers are made of steel and just virtually unfightable.

No,some guy saved him

>I was a burglar
>I was a thief
>I was a drug addict

Why don't you respect me?!?! REEEEEEE

Google is kill

Cuckold Connoisseurs. They probably hold their purses tightly when they pass by a google.

>grapple with a guy that out weighs you by 50 lbs
>on concrete
>in a streetfight

no.

He literally did nothing illegal.
Trust me, I hate Islam as much as the next Trump supporter, but this man has a right to free speech. If we censor it just because we don't like it, than we are no better than SJWs that think hate speech should be illegal.

must be a jew ginger.
he can only do this because his sister gives pussy to his black friends.
business as usual

I wouldn't win, so i would have to play dirty and hire a nice truck :^)

No, because I'd be jailed for a hate crime.

make sure you beat the highscore while you are at it. :^)

The softer you treat muslims the more violent they become. They hate your fag culture don't you understand Europe? Get the mudslimes out of there or prepare for Eurabia.

>t. christian Syrian heritage fag

>surrounded by dozens of assorted muds and googs
>gonna punch their outspoken leader right in the gabber
Looks like you can't plan for the future very well either

This. I would sneak that bitch and fucking steal on him.

tbqh, they only respect strength and power.

they don't respect anything, not even their god
the entire concept of islam is based on selfishness and egoism, they never give up anything for others, they only do things for their own self interest, not for their god

I think I know where that street is

Bullshit, you can't carry here.

I would bath in his blood

Off of Martin Luther King Blvd.

really?

how bout this one?

>the entire concept of islam is based on selfishness and egoism
This isn't true at all, actually you are describing (modern) European urban culture. Muslims care about each other, that's why they are getting stronger and that's one of the main reasons they won't assimilate. If I were you I wouldn't bother at all about what they are, just get them out of there before it's too late.

In the place of the policeman at the moment the invader moved his hand towards me I would grab this hand and arrest him. Yes, there was a moment provided for this opportunity.
(To start with - the hands of this dipshit should be commanded to his sides from the behind so policeman can see them. )

As a bystander I would call the cops telling them there is an aggressive Islam-preaching invader (and potential illegal immigrant) being hostile and aggressive towards police officer on the street and disturbing MY peace too. Estonian law allows me to do this.

>they never give up anything for others
>blows himself up in the name of allah

wew lad

this syrian expat is right

how does it feel to be around negros?

Brazilian knows how do deal with this.

You posted a master knee kicker. He also has 0 fights won by way of knee kicks. You'll hurt your opponent, but he is still going to be standing, only angrier and still bigger.

Our pathetic legal system will jail you for life even if he tries to stab you, because he is a poor underprivileged minority man.

>how does it feel to be around negros?
to be frank it's mostly south euro, btw I'm not an expat my family came here when Syria was part of the Ottoman empire, but even then I sort of understand what's going on in the middle east.

they don't blow themselves up for allah though
they blow themselves up to go to heaven
this is modern european life indeed, mindless selfish hedonism, your own ego being the only thing that ever matters, however, this has always been life. in all religions too.
christianity is the fear of divine punishment, this is for your own self interest, you don't want an eternity in hell, islam on the other hand is the promise of divine reward, you want an eternity in heaven. these different focuses of self interest shapes the two religions into what they are today

> Nordic Islam cuck spotted

czech'd

my bad.

>they don't blow themselves up for allah though
>they blow themselves up to go to heaven

and the difference is? allah promises the snackbars 72 virgins if they kill the infidels. he commands them to do so.

don't be that thick, anders.

>6.3
>90kg

I wish a nigger would try.

THAT'S SOOOO SVEN ROFL xDD

If there is a God that promises you heaven for murdering innocent people, he must be spat on and mocked. This is why we are so disgusted with your kind. A just God that created both good and evil would punish such crimes to the highest extent. You are the greatest evil in the world right now.

Why do niggers think it's okay to wear shirts this tight?

>we are not currently accepting comments on this article

What a fucking surprise.

>Throws his shit right into the baby's face
ALLAH WILLS IT!

i just said islam is a more violent and savage version of christianity and that there is nothing honourable going through the minds of any of the supposed """"martyrs""""
nice neurons you got there illiterates

it is a slight but very important difference to me at the very least
if they blow themselves up for allah, their god, their message, their religion, it means they are selfless honourable people that are at least respectable in some way as they truly believe in a cause, a cause they find worthy beyond all, even their own life. however... if your ultimate goal was to serve this cause of god for as long as possible, it would only follow through logic that you would postpone the suicide part for as long as you possibly could, for dying is not a positive, you don't want to die because you want to keep fighting for the cause, you want to keep spreading your message and want to keep helping your deity, which can only be done while you're alive. i'd also imagine that killing random people that has nothing to do with the suppression and defeat of your cause is the wrong way to go about it.

instead they blow themselves up as fast as they humanly can to get to a better more luxurious place, do they even give a fuck about the religion, the cause, and the message? probably fucking not, they don't care about the struggle, the book, the "word of god" or anything, it's decrepit and disgusting and by far degenerate.

I have a CCW so of course I would.

Not without a gun, or in maybe in a court of law.

He's bigger than I am, so I won't play to his advantages

My terms, bitch, whatchu know about this surprise 2x4

If I had to, yes...

In a few months.

haha dyel mate im 204cm 140kg an 4% bf mate lol u jelly i fuck yo bitches inna ass haha im so stronk inertet friends look at me i lift look at me

You bongs can't arrest someone, rough them up, then release them later after dropping charges?

Seriously, once he started screaming "allah" you should have gotten the baton sticks out.

>I'm sure to beat him with my superior bodyfat percentage

dude.... I don't get this deep into sandniggerdry.

It's like trying to understand why some whore sat on an Herpes infested dick or why people do krokodil.

Why do black men always get the best ones?

Does he have an iron chest? No? Then I would.

Where did you say that? I am not a mind reader.
I also do not believe any Islam cucks word.

Yes but I'm not gonna lie - haven't stepped foot in a gym or lifted for years so would most definitely get my ass handed to me.

It kind of sounded like you admire those insane cunts for being selfless and brave. I would gladly help them out of their misery if they want to die so much.

thats why i carry

THAT'S SOOOO DENMARK ROFL xDD

I-Is this why you only attack beta poles?

what i describe is not particular to the sandnigger religion at all, it is simply based upon the human psyche, but from there it is evident that islam is very visibly the worst religion in existence
if you wish to converse in good manner it helps to read between the lines and attain all that you can from what is said. i said that islam is a religion based upon reckless reward seeking behaviour, while christianity is a religion based upon careful avoidance of punishment.
it would be admirable if they fought with honour for a just cause, neither of which are true in islam

It's a fucking nigger. Get the fuck out of Sweden.

> reckless
You keep adding words to your initial tirade, Islam cuck.

>that first driving getting hit by the second

I don't even have to.

His god betrayed him, and thats why his people live in squalor. As you can see, he is currently pointing at a drone about to drop some bombs on him.

Say that again you fat piece of shit fucking dickhead and see what happens motherfucker

Yes im a mma fighter i would have a boot party all over his face

Ahahahhahaha
The UK.

Put your fucking teeth on the curb

Sorry for your families loss

>conquers white women
>preaches islam as a black racist muslim
Alpha as fuck. This is how you win against your enemies.

OP's video is from Birmingham. Its a peaceful, brown people city now :D

OH FREDERIK THAT'S SOOOOO LIKE YOU xD

is that fat forward?

If someone who knows how to throw a proper kick a shin strike to the knee is breaking it he aint getting up and fighting back

Is that how became such a massive dick sucker m8

This webm made my day, awesome shit. I hope that kang dropped dead.

I'd oil myself up and flex so gracefully he would faint by the sheer aesthetics presented to him.

isn't it haram to use steroids or growth hormones?

also kek at brits for having sharia zones look at that poor little white boy flee from the muslim mob lmao

Now that's how you greet a negro

I'd fight him I'm not really worried. Big muscles make for a big target. I wish more people understood that.

Yeah and I'd probably win desu

Looks like a fucking manlet and muslims don't tend to fight either so they are a bunch of pathetic fucking pussies mate lol

This guy is bigish but he'd probably gas after 2 mins and would be in general fucking terrible in a fight no doubt.

Black Muslim racists seem to dominate Britain completely. They fuck all their women and treat the British men as cucks.

kek you would be no match for him, he'd bend you lot over and give you the BBC and he would have you sissies beg for more.
fucking weaklings lmao

>1:28
>hebrew!

based ginger

That's what I thought you little bitch nice dubs

Explain to me why the right to free speech applies to people who want nothing more than to take it away.

Lol just get an irish proxy and compare ireland favourably to the UK if you need the (You). I'm a (You) millionaire.

Ireland is better than the UK in every way but especially in having less Muslims.

he called a woman a slut for dressing like one. why would i
not surprised

>that flag

but that's not best ireland, potato paddy

Lol, i've done MMA more or less daily for 5 years ish , the chances of a muzzie with little fighting background being able to last 5 minutes with me is very very unlikely.

>that crowd
England is fucked

Would I fight him? No way, I'll let him spread his bullshit amongst anglos, they deserve it.

You dont have the right to cause chaos or pandamonium for unwarranted reasons in public.

>this man has a right to free speech. If we censor it just because we don't like it, than we are no better than SJWs that think hate speech should be illegal.
>If you fight your enemies, they win.
I wonder who could be behind this post...

Insisting that these are our values, then insisting they should be absolute, universal, and inflexible, and then using them to destroy us, are the precise tactics of the liberal infiltrator, whether jewish race nationalist, international communist, or globalist.

The ACLU is not your friend.

We want it to be *our* right to speak freely, to keep and bear arms, to be judged only by a jury of our peers, to elect our leaders. We whose forebears fought hard for those rights, we who must fight for them or lose them, have no moral obligation or sensible reason to share them with hostile aliens, whether they are parasitic hangers-on drawn to our success, the remnants of conquered indigines, or the descendants of our cattle.

When someone is out strongly advocating certain things, which go fundamentally against our culture and society, we clearly want them on either the other side of a well-guarded border, or on the other side of the grass.

>MMA meme
Lol he'd give you the BBC in all your holes m8 such is the life of sissy brits.

>twin sister does mma
>evil twin gets snackbar'd
>evil twin kills her own mother after watching isis videos

wew lad

LOL DEN THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOO LIKE YOU xD

Das a big nig.

But in all seriousness, people like this does not deserve to live in countries with indoor plumbing.
All those monkeys supporting him deserve to be given 48hrs to leave the country or get lit up.

UU
UU

>she threatened me

The taquia is strong in this one.

He embodies everything Cred Forums is afraid of, I mean shit; we are seeing a sneak peek of the future of europe.

He looks like a manlet to me.

thanks skype

>dat damag control

what else is new, kaspar

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422387/Blonde-Danish-girl-stabbed-mother-death-radicalised-watching-ISIS-execution-videos-online-jailed-nine-years.html

go back to your grave kimbo. u wer shit at MMA.

He's a retarded roided up low IQ Google. What the fuck do you expect, a well balanced perspective?

OH DEN YOU'RE SOOOOOO FUNNY xD

>g*rmany
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-attacks-what-happened-after-1000-women-were-sexually-assaulted-a6867071.html
lmao

OH DEN THAT SOOOOOOO LIKE YOU xD

nice one

DEN HOW ARE YOU FUNNY DEN THIS IS SOOOOOOO LIKE YOU xD

>killing your own mother because getting snackbard
>1000 sjw sluts in faggot capital get what they asked for

nice comparison :^)

I'd use the glock 19 I'm carrying concealed

>alwayzturntup.com

OH DENNY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SIDES DENNY DO NOT STOP xD

Implying most pol tards would even say anything

Fk yeah I would. I would beat him up to a pulp if he came up to me and spew his ignorant shit

>calling country men sluts because they were sexually assaulted
lmao what a cuck enjoy your beta virgin life lmao oh and how many world wars did you lose again?

Dude, I'm romanian. I'd stab him and steal his wallet then blame it on westerners.

OH DENNY THIS IS SO LIKE YOU xD

just like you when you decided to leave your country to the snackbars, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=b3nTu0UX4JA

>cologne
>my countrymen

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf Cred Forums runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona!

Sorry I guess you are turkish lmao fucking germans ahahaha

>90022613
Mark xD

our country is fucking ruined. they're everywhere and we're so cucked.

>can't understand a word of bavarian
mei zipfiklatscha bist hoit a sandnega, dea zu bled zum brunzn is. habedere gratla.

bavaria? Oh that place where the october fest is cancelled due to rapefugees? oh and where you had islamist terrorist shoot up people left and right?
ahahahahah you ""people"" crack me up

Why so many pitch black muslims? I thought it was a middle east brown religion.

Don't africans have their own voodo cannibal an' shieet religions.

Steroids + islam + being black + being a former burglar + being from Birmingham = cause for concern.

sharia is part of the british primary school, which is why so many "british" women and niggers convert.

>mark not replying to me
OH MARK THIS IS SO LIKE YOU xD

>oktoberfest cancelled

underage confirmed.

>>>/tumblr/

RASSSIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is this supposed to be funny, Sven?

in America we could shoot this nigga if he attacked anyone

lel damage control enjoy your rapefugees and cultural destruction.

yeah i'll fucking knock that faggot with a push dagger

i would put a few bullets in that ape and solve the problem.

No, I would probably not fight him.

However I would be reluctant to take his shit.

pro wrestling is stronger then BJJ

White men are pathetic cucks. You would never see a white man in the middle of Baghdad with his Iraqi wife he converted to Christianity taunting the authorities and the locals and telling to convert to Christianity in an aggressive manner. He would get killed in an instant.

true

This may be the most European picture on the whole fucking internet.

>Dear friends in Denmark,
Here is an update for my speech in Copenhagen on monday:
After I published my posting yesterday many danish journalists contacted danish authorities and investigated the case. I was now promised a full protection by danish police during my stay die in Copenhagen. Also the German police is now allowed to accompany me.
So, the speech will now take place as planned on monday at the Free Press Society and the event will be double protected.
See you on monday, and always remember: you got to fight for your right!

DENMARK YES

twitter.com/hamed_samad/status/779271793144127488

>be huge nigger with anglo wife in South Italy
>start screaming in the middle of the street about Islam
>decide to block sidewalk to protest against raycism and islamophobia
>2 minutes in and i have to face 300 angry italians coming at me with car jacks in their hand yelling MANNAGGIA A MARONNA CHELLA ZOCCOLA E MAMMETA
>decide to stay and fight against the oppression
>5 minutes later i get rushed half dead into the hospital
>not enough room for me so i am left in the waiting room with an IV and multiple head traumas
>2 days later they finally transfer me into surgery, somehow i'm still alive
>surgeon performs an appendicectomy instead
>go into shock, know i'm about to die so i recommend my soul to Yakub
>catholic priest gets called, he gives me the last rites with a vaguely pissed off expression since it's 12:00 am on Sunday
>die
>St. Peter tells me to fuck off because i'm a nigger
>go to hell

You're a fucking moron. I don't know what cool nip martial arts you've done, but you aren't out grappling that man.

Nope I'd shoot him

Now way!
Did this really happen, Gianfranco??

Holy fuck cringe

how tall is he? thingken bout getting this type of bod 2bf

>Knee to the face
Assuming he is on the ground, that's one of the worst things you can do.

There is no way you can do that without him grabbing your distended leg.

Stop him.

It's dirty, but it's effective, which is why niggers use it.

why would they kill someone for blocking a sideway? I don't think it's real

>mfw
what is wrong with this danish guy?
Why you hating on us bro?

>here's the witness

Yeah, a lying islamic sack of shit. According to your own laws she wouldn't even count as a witness.

>le big bad media argument

Yeah, that media that's constantly shilling for more immigration and "diversity". Sure they carry the tune of racism when they DARE report the actual crime figures.

>raycisss

Literally the only argument these people know.

>literally one white face in the crowd

Fuck free speech, fuck "diversity", fuck "tolerance". In my world they'd all be herded into black vans, and would never be heard from again. And neither would be anyone who dare investigate it.

Europe must be cleansed. Of islam, of immigrants, but most of all of the socialists who actively spur this shit on. Kill them all.

To be honest, I'm glad this is happening. As someone who believes in natural selection, I think it's good that the fittest survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=TV7-PkWlsQ0

>thingken bout getting this type of bod 2bf
>dat flag

Not unless they are mede out of pork wich i hope they are

No clue.

Ignore the link. I'm too lazy to log in on yt

youtube.com/watch?v=VV0VDrdW_vI

he can't handle the bantz, hans

>3 retweets
>5 likes
story of your life lmao
fucking german cucks and the link doesn't even work ahahahahahahha

toilet clogger.

He looks like a black ayy lmao.

Yeah, I never got that.

There seems to be the idea that Muscle ways you down, yet the one reason it is useful is that it can except force far greater than what is needed to support the muscle itself.

Muscles means that:
>His punches could be harder, so you can take less and your endurance will matter less
>He could quite easily break your grapples if depending on the different
>You will not be able to break his grapples

If it ever gets to the point where it's an all out slug fest you won't win. If you can keep it refined, you might have a chance, however I've never fought a muscle man before.

im just blowing some of you faggots out of the water, which is like beating up a retard, kind of boring lmao.

Nah I'd kill his ass like my cousin did in Afghanistan

what are you trying to say hans? i just want to go bear mode

Stomp*

>go find the rapists and pedophiles

Is he claiming he's not really a muslim?

>Black with a British accent

And to think they can't get any less coherent.

>don't judge me for what I used to do, but for what I do now
"Actions don't have consequences!"

Danes are aggressive shitposters that only show up in threads to argue with people.

Norwegians - Generally friendly, can occasionally get mean
Swedes - Randomly switch between being cooperative, shitpost-y and passive-aggressive
Danes - Angry people that revel in in-fighting, don't understand what a civil conversation is,

Oh, and Finns are kind of like a mix of all three.

> Applicants for a gun owner’s licence in Austria are required to establish a genuine reason to possess a firearm, for example hunting, target shooting, collection, personal protection, security

Do you need to provide popo with evidence you are in danger to get a gun for personal protection?

>Is that how became such a massive dick sucker m8

the Brit cuck got so triggered he couldn't even insult the braziliape properly.

XDDDDDD

Remember...it took only 3 hours to make you surrender danish boi.

Bai bai

>Fight
Did you meant shoot or kill him? Because I would.

Your faggot cousin attacked a secular Iraqi government to assist the Islamist Kuwaitis. Your dead faggot cousin HELPED jihadis in desert storm. Fuck the kike slave retard troops.

I remember watching highlights of a UMvC3 tournament that took place in London and the commentators were black (like always, it's a fighting game), and had VERY thick southern black youth accents.

It was hilarious looking at the comments, so many people were complaining that they had no clue what the commentators were saying.

>Birmingham

>just showing you guys how i beat myself up like the retard i am, kind of interesting

ftfy :^)

you need a paintjob

rip harambe

fucking savage

Trudeau is that you?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_streets_named_after_Martin_Luther_King_Jr.
>find your nearest one, go take pics
also my state isnt correct, ive been on two that are not on the list

Yeah but HE didn't know that you asshole. He was fighting honorably in his own head. Show some empathy.

i don't want to become a nigger, i just want to go bear mode, i thought you needed to be 6'4" for that but this nigger doesn't look that tall

what was the point of the skypebook screenshot you posted?

Id have my friends with me

I lift but im not as big as this dude for sure

The English are like a mix of Canadians and Americans but somehow end up being slightly better than the two.

Praise him

cause for a headstomp until you hit concrete.

Why didn't he just shoot him lol

you don't need to be a giant for that. just get off Cred Forums for a few months to become /fit/.

Jesus I miss the old world so much

I suppose you're right. I should direct that at (((those who))) sent the troops

kek confirms

thanks based nige

Love to.

> having muscles means you can fight

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=YAXaCmky4Hw