Russian candidate for Duma protests outside of US american embassy

Russian candidate for Duma protests outside of US american embassy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_War
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6106570.stm
dailymotion.com/video/x2p8pzr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B O S S

What a sad, sad country and people

Just wow

what?

Russia/russians

No idea why Cred Forums worships them

are you mad?

More butthurt than a balt m8

i am not mad m8

Wow what a fucking QT9

Blonde hair green eyes? God damn I want to breed with that woman I have Green eyes and basically stark blonde hair.

Our offspring would vastly improve the white race.

she knows to handle weapons

thats in Finland
not sure why its labeled russia

>Knows how to handle weapons
>Doesn't know trigger disciple
KYS

>caring about being triggered
feminist detected

perhaps she's ready to fire.

Russian candidate for Duma should avoid weightlifting equipment.

She's target shooting by ear

because it is in Russia, that rifle is a AK74M, standard rifle of the russian forces.

>in finland
>russian military clothing
>russian weaponry
>russian officers
>russian woman-journalist
>everybody speaking russian

Ok

>Dat handsome Trump
>Dat Aryan LePenne
>Dat Vladimir Put it in

VEH DE VED, SNYOKA PRIPYET
IST PARASHOOTIN BILLY BOOKET

youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

I've lived under a rock...
Name of the right one ?

FAN-ART WHEN?

>being this mad that russian female snipers fucked your nazi soldiers up in WW2

Natalia poklonskaya

it was the other way around during the Winter War

That's the left one isnt it ?

Would work hard to support while she raises our children/10

you mean Finland losing huge territory and Karelia, you mad niger? :^)

>being this mad a single finnish manlet killed 500 commies
>being this mad 5k finns obliterated twice as big hohol division

So, proofs for the Finland-argument?

Why can't western women wear a dress?

Based Russia.

Trump/Putin alliance please

yes, Continuation war :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_War

Stay butthurt Finland

Our ak looks like this. Not Finland.

And Soviet Union losing 400.000 brain dead zombies and a lot civilians in concentration camps :^)?

Not really since it doesn't affect me....it's just...you took an ridiculously disproportionate amount of casualties.

you dont actually believe that shit, do you?

So how does this proof the russian speaking journalist and russian speaking officers in russian uniforms shooting russian standard issue rifle was in fact in Finland?

Loser countries from the Axis who lost WW2 like Finland being butthurt pleases me :^)

you mean like the losses of US forces in the western front? You literally lost millions against hundred thousands of germans KEK

You don't believe the shit about you "winning" the war do you?

You literally lost half the country LMAO

Small Finland of population of 3,695,610 and Soviet union with population of 168,524,000. No Ukraine, I'm not mad that we lost. It's just pretty pathetic to fail invading country that much smaller.

Translate plot?

this x100

Pyrrhic victory with 3-4 times more casualty isn't a win you communists should brag about... Though, you never were too smart, Marx, Lenin, Stalin and vodka all have the side effect to destroy your braincells.

> I'm not mad

Oh yeah, you definitely aren't. Nobody gets mad over losing territory, that's cray cray

>invade soviet union with germany
>still lose
>lose half territory
LOL

>12% is Half
>t. My country was occupied for years

? No we didn't the US lost around 400k dead.

So she's married?
*Depressed_and_suicidal.jpeg*

>half the country

>tfw no qt blonde right wing slavic gf

>loses hundreds of thousands of soldiers, hundreds of tanks and huge numbers of equipment to a then backwater nation of 3 million
>Barely manage to gain a little bit of snowy and uninhabited territory

Subhuman tier desu.

> occupied for years

wut

besides occupied or not, we're buddies with Russia now, and you're getting fucked over because head-bosses at EU are not letting you trade with the Russians.

Hi, Reddit. How are you doing?

>le finland attacked important soviet cabbage field with three mortar rounds from soviet territory with help from germans eho were allied with Soviet Union

Drop the vodka, dima. That shit aint good for you.

try more like one million and half

My dad always said that hottest women are from Sweden, Ukraine and Russia.

Whenever I see pictures of hot russian women, they are always perfect blonde petite qties.

I just want to get my engineering degree, move to Russia and marry one, plus the way they talk russian is so hot to me.

Oh my, please be bait.

>I don't know the history of my own country
Are you a gypsy?

Alcohol now Finland's top killer

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6106570.stm

This

finland politicians sucks putins dick hard now, you got cuked by superior slavic dick

Go on, tell me how many years we were occupied for and how that affected us, Joni.

>me no spek englishka me sory
Jesus Christ, please tell me you are a proxy using baiter

but we didn't enter the war until 1941....total deaths around 405k....factoring in wounded that brings it up to a million

>norway
Didnt Norway just surrender at the first sight of nazi soldier? LOL

Never knew she was a political candidate.
Is the world becoming sane again?

is that mummy?

>but we didn't enter the war until 1941.
not sure if bait or retarded, but knowing you are burger..

Battle of Dunkirk

Lmao actually the media and politicians are super anti-russian and anti-putin, goes to show how much you know about anything

And it's the second in Russia, drugs being the number one :DDD

Nice proofs. I wish they sucked Putin's dick but they'd much rather suck Obongo's BBC

From '45 to either '47 or '48. One way it obviously affected you is that you are almost illiterate.

But I am American....we're talking about American deaths in WW2, right? That's wrong then, we lost total from both combat and illnesses 405k.

Yeah and your economy is going to shit, because you need the trade with Russia, whilst your politicians are getting EUbux.

That's something to be PROUD of, right?

You're an idiot.

> occupied for 2 years

OH GOD THE HORRORS!!!!

Let me repeat myself.

Russia, which already is fucking huge, came and took land of you and nobody gave a fuck. Congratulations.

she is candidate in political party called Yabloko

>me no in do history
Kek It was brits in Dunkirk, how much heroin have you done in past 24h (h means hours)

Where are you getting these numbers?

This. Would breed with

but this picture says she's from "Rodina", did she switch to Yabloko?

>"h-haha i'm gonna change the topic since i was just btfo'd"
Okay?
The American is 100% Germany declared war on America in 1941, after pearl harbour.

No Americans serving in the US was present at Dunkirk. I know subhuman commies have lower IQ but really? I'd expect you to have SOME knowledge of the war that left so many of your people dead

хoчy eбaт мaмa мнoгo))

Did I say I'm proud of it? I just said how it is. I've been called Putin's troll multiple times in Finnish imageboard for trying to point it out.

She switched, former yabloko, now rodina

Don't start backpedaling now.

Better relations with Russia is in your best interests, and here you are being assblasted about commie times, when Russia was the country that gave you freedom from Sweden.

>12% of lakes and forest, how can Finland even recover!
You obviously gave a fuck since you sacrificed hundreds of men and your future in order to destroy communism. Now look at your country, a shithole like rest of the balkans.

Fuck off degenerate

Name of her?

So it's some kind of initation game for bydlo XYNTAs or what?

>austro-nigger can't even read
Pls stop, im dying here

now you're just going to avoid the topic...

Eeeh actually the finnish economy is on the rise, and they're still doing trades with Russia.

t. someone who actually works with this kind of stuff

>inb4 "i was only pretending to be retarded lol!!"

I will never forgive the commies for invading Lauri's home town.

the topic is the girl in the OP

At least we tried, as opposed to rest of Europe that shat itself and instantly gave up when WE showed up on their doorstep.

Olga Kim I think? Not sure.

Shhh, don't tell him!

nice

cool i guess....is she ever going to protest the men in the Kremlin that prioritized themselves getting rich over the well being of their country? (not that I'm a Hillary fan)

> actually we're secretly trading with russia, but publicly can't admit it because the assblast will consume us

Nobody even doubted you did.

Without Russian money, Finland becomes a 3rd world country overnight.

This thread is just a band of turbovirgins re-living "glories" they had nothing to do with, while in real life, Putin is cucking them big time.

>At least we tried
Yeah, at least you tried :'), that's all that matters.

noooooooooooo

she's probably a coal burning whore who fucks 10 niggers a day, and gets pissed in her ass.

Is that Pedorov's hoe?
What an anti-advertisement for Trump

Then still shit discipline.

Only time your finger should be contacting the trigger is when firing, not when readying.

>these east European women
Goddamn I need a vacation

Finland has literally never accomplished anything and has been a bitchboy-state for all of its history.

At least get a swedish/norwegian proxy or something, this is embarrassing.

not really, they had a black come from british bbc come over to russia to make a documentary abotu russian ultra nationalists and they interviewed her. the black guy was fucking scared of her because she told he is a nignog

post link to interview

>yes, Continuation war :^)
>Implying it was a war.
>Implying that the war didn't with only a "consolation prize"

No, you stay mad treacherous hohol.

dailymotion.com/video/x2p8pzr
she appears at mark 8:00
the look on the black guy is priceless when she shows her AK gun

says the Austrian

Yeah says the Austrian, fuck you're gonna do about it burgerboi?

What has Austria ever accomplished. I know few things your life would be harder with Finnish innovators but I let you go first, rapebabby)))

Not much, cause your economy is inherently tied to mine. Have fun playing second fiddle to Germany.

Sadly yeah, she doesn't understand that most americans are retarded and hate Russia.

>dailymotion.com/video/x2p8pzr
She fucked that nigger after

*your life would be harder without

> your economy boo hoo boo boo

Nigger, my LIFE is literally 50 times better than your indebted foodstamping "existence", I wouldn't even share a bench with a debtslave peasant like you.

Look at this clown, literally shows up with his ass on fire trying to talk shit to the designated chillers of Central Europe, lmfao.

Go stuff a tendie through a suppository, before you start foaming at the mouth after I list all the perks of being a based Austrian Hero.

It's not that we hate the, we just feel bad that one guy has been running the country for the past 20 years and running it into the ground.

maybe finnic women do that

mark 37:11

that look on that face

LOL

Soros false flag so they can push the "muh Trump/PUtin Axis" narrative in America

from a mile away

those kikes used to be smarter back then, this is obvious shit ...

Well, I cant really speak for you but in most american news outlets the fear of Russia spread by journalits is unbelievable. Not much unlike in Europe 2bh.

I mean, I live in the Silicon Valley so it's not that bad (to the contrary it's one of the nicest places to live in the USA).
>Perks
Certainly not your ability to pick winning sides in warfare or really....anything else.

Yeah, but when you have governments that would annex the Baltic states because they see them as rightful Russian clay as opposed to the sovereign nation's they are....it's sometimes justified. Especially after remarks a few years ago when some Russian politician said they could nuke Stockholm in 15 minutes.

Lol nope.

God, this damage control just reeks of cheeto crust.

I've spent 2 months of this year doing nothing but snowboarding and banging swedish ski instructors.

Now you can tell me about your debtslave job, I'm interested.

Or are you gonna cuckpedal over to some vague statements about winning wars again, like a classic worthless sack of shit who's never accomplished anything himself, so he decides to hide behind wikipedia articles?

Running it into the ground? Never in its history has Russia been more prosperous or integrated into the global economy than it is now.

Don't stop

shes not french, if you want to see more of your fetish go on blacked

> mfw i'm probably more swedish than any swedecuck on Cred Forums considering the aggregate time I've spent with my dick buried in prime swedish pussy

But the other guy tried to hide behind HIS wikipedia articles then fucked off when people called him out.

>I've spent 2 months...
Want to know how I know you have done none of those things?

>Debtslave job..
So you're saying you don't have a job and therefore don't contribute to society (which is odd, considering you call me somebody who hasn't accomplished anything himself, at least I give back to the system that helped me).

As for the job? It's a tech company, not FB size but I make enough to be comfortable.

>Or are you gonna

No need to, last time i checked it was American tanks smoking cucked Austrians fighting for the Germans in their own country. Sorry bro :(

Ukraine and Belarus are historic Russian lands and people, Baltics are nice to have but not critical. Why is it only US allowed to violate other countries' sovereignty, declare their governments illegitimate and topple them at will?
And yes, we can nuke anyone in 15 minutes. You can too.

there it is the burger cuckpedalled to some "war achievements like the ultimate cuck that he is

congratulations are in order

We don't then annex them. Then when other nations around the world ask "Hey why are you doing that?" we don't respond by saying that every other nation is out to get us. Not to mention the line in Russian media that Maidan was supported by Nazis funded by the CIA. And no, the US shouldn't topple other nations at will. it's super fucked up.

That's right, Belarus shouldn't even be a country. Most of them don't even speak belarussian, and even if they did it would more or less mutually intelligeble with russian. Same goes with Ukraine. Baltic states on the other hand have their own languages and cultures.

Like I said, i don't need to harp on the past war....everybody just knows them. Much like everybody knows the contribution on the eastern front by the russians.

Where's my answer, huh? What has your country ever accomplished?

Why don't you annex Belarus then? If they're rightful Russian clay, doesn't it make more sense to bring them into the fold?

Yeah, and everybody here knows that after we decided to cleanse Europe from Jewry, the bitchboys all around the world banded against us, so we finished the war and went skiing.

And now all of us live better than all of you. What a terrible fate.

What the fuck are with all these Russian QTs being fine af and agreeing with us? Putin is fucking wise to target us like this.

Very beautiful woman, she also dresses modestly. It's a shame we don't see more of her in America

So you're gonna litter the thread with comments like "you dunno about Finland", then pretend to not know about the Austro-Hungarian empire?

Go ask our neighbours that still reminisce over times when we ruled them, something a shithole like Finland knows nothing about, since the only thing you ever ruled over, is your own swamp.

Nah, more like you got roped into it.

>bitchboys
"Haha, yeah that's right, the nations that fought (and defeated) us, THEY WERE THE BITCHES"

Also you didn't "finish" the war, you were occupied by the Allies.

The Empire in many cases was tenuous at best and on the verge of ripping itself apart because of cultural differences (I would know, i have distant Croatian family). Certain areas there was no effective control over ie Croatian Military Border.

FUCKING BASED

And russians still won the clay they wanted. No matter how many died, they won that war.

At least you admit your country is irrelevant shithole, that's all I needed hear :)

You've lost the war, m8. And now you are 90% dependant on russian economy.

Yeah, you just make them your puppets and client states. There are plenty of articles even in Western media about the involvement of far-right groups, but officials prefer to ignore it and pretend Ukraine is a perfect democracy. As for US involvement, just look at the number of Western politicians participating in the protests. Imagine if Russian or Chinese politicians and government officials regularly attended BLM or whatever protests and riled them up. Would you consider it foreign support and influence? Then there's a leaked audio with Nuland literally appointing new Ukrainian government through a US ambassador. Again, imagine the same situation in US and how would your people see it.

They are playing along more or less for now, so there's no need. There were plans about making a united country a few years back, but Lukashenko got uppity.

Oh boy, you're a "I have 3% euro ancestry" kind of person?

I know ACTUAL croatians/slovenians/italians/hungarians that wanna be with us, not some american mongrel who likes to spin history, so I guess that's settled.

Mummy

Nope you cucked moron. They wanted to annex the whole country and failed miserably.

>90%
Numbers aren't germanic strong suit it seems.

You lost the war and got enriched, now you are 100% dependant of on brown immigrant cock.

Yea man totally wicked dude, you're fucking so much pussy man awesoommmeeee XD!!

Vaginalia Kurwanskaya

That comment would have gone better with a screencap of your face that's currently covered in tears and somali spunk.

Don't even try to convince that guy, he's a Russian rapebaby who disputes every single claim that we actually beat them back. There's nothing you can say that will cure his autism

Takes too many selfless to ever really be taken seriously.

I mean, yeah they were groups that were very pro right aiming for less Russian influence, but then again you're going to have that every time there is unrest in a country, every person with a political opinion (good and bad) comes out of the woodwork and proclaims themselves to be the one true successor state. And it's not a perfect democracy (no nation is), it has insane amounts of corruption (left over from Russian yes men placed into power years ago). As for foreign influence of other nations, no one would take the bait, as people realize that siding with the Russian usually means a really shitty outcome.

As for the puppet states comment, what was the Cold War then, those nations had their arms twisted and ended up being vassal states to the USSR, so much so that when the wall came down and they could futher their relations with the West, they eagerly jumped at the chance, because they see it as an assurance against Russian aggression (which I realize is very relative, depending on your point of view).

And your point about Belarus, that's just it. You see them as someone who is playing along to your machinations for now, but one sign of trouble and you;ll blow a gasket about Russian minorities or something or another.

Yes, which is why I said distant...as in not much ancestry in the grand scheme of things.

>screencap of face

hahaha oh wow, you gigantic fucking nerd. I bet you haven't even touched a boob in your entire beta life.

awww, what happened little bjork?

couldn't continue pretending you're having epic laughs and accidentally projected all across the thread?

nooooice

Forgot to add, the reason the US and the West gave such support to Maidan revolutionaries is because they saw it as a way to reduce Russian influence. You'd do the same if you could, but you can't because nearly every ntation in Eastern Europe has either been 1) occupied by Russia or 2) has at least seen the writing on the wall about allying with them and how it almost always turns out badly.

No I'm just playing you like the fiddle you are.

Thanks for providing entertainment to me.

Looking forward to your sassy reply

virgin

Nice!!

Forgot to add part II
The shitty thing is that Russia has so much to offer the world and could do some many cool things, but really greedy dudes have run the country into the ground for the past 20 years.

projection

> le im epically laughing whilst being on suicide watch about my life face

never fails, m'virgin

turbovirgin

Dude you're starting to project too much now, and everyone can see it.

Seek help lol

> The Virgin is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a faggot, neet, jobless sadcase, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Virgin and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

qt, would mix if crossing illegally from china

Cringeworthy

Don't worry, I'm guessing you will find a "cute" pakistani immigrant to hold hands with someday, it's not that bad.

I'll stick with blonde Kayla and her huge tits smashing my face in, though.

Until then, just wear your permavirgin badge with honor, it's your life and you only get one ;)

>I mean, yeah they were groups that were very pro right aiming for less Russian influence, but then again you're going to have that every time there is unrest in a country, every person with a political opinion (good and bad) comes out of the woodwork and proclaims themselves to be the one true successor state.
The thing is, they were the main action force in the protests, they influenced the formation of the new government and that government doesn't control them and even encourages the violence against their political opponents, the thing you criticize Russia for. They still threaten a new revolution every time there's an attempt to put them in their place.
>And it's not a perfect democracy (no nation is), it has insane amounts of corruption (left over from Russian yes men placed into power years ago).
What you fail to realize or deliberately ignore is that we're pretty much the same people and whatever problems Russia has, Ukraine has too, sometimes even worse.
>As for foreign influence of other nations, no one would take the bait, as people realize that siding with the Russian usually means a really shitty outcome.
Oh, really? Judging by the facts it seems it requires only a slight verbal support for Trump or some other politicians for your media to call them Russian plants and Putin's agents. I wonder what would happen if we actually supported and encouraged regime change in your countries.
>one sign of trouble and you;ll blow a gasket
So no different from US policy then.

>we're doing it because we can and to weaken you therefore it's justified. deal with it
What happened to respecting sovereignty? Well, don't complain that we're dealing with it in the ways that we can.

Oh yeah, we had sooo much to offer in 1996. I'm sure US globalists would have preferred Russia to remain in that state.