Why don't you live here

why don't you live here

I do, I live nearby. To prove I do, that's Central Park probably from the view of the Empire State bldg, or the Top of the rock

Been to New York once,city is nice but the people are cunts.Probably full of lefty cucks now too

It's as expensive to live in Helsinki so why would I

In Central Park?

I do, It's where I rob dopey pokemon go players at night.

You're a disgrace to the flag.

I'm quite fine here in San Francisco, thanks

If killing niggers was legal, I would.

Are they cunts or are you just a bitch?

Waste of money and too many people. I hate being around people.

I dont want to be surrounded with jews.

I've been to NYC. Cool place to visit, wouldn't want to live there, as the saying goes.

I live comfy on 60k a year here, i couldn't do that in NYC.

new york is better than any of our cities leaf bro

I do. ama

>city is nice but the people are cunts.
That just about sums up every new york experience.

It's not that he is a bitch, it's that he is a potato nigger and NYC already has a plethora of dumb Irish retards, so the people of the city were not impressed by this Lucky Charm shitting drunk.

1) apartments in manhattan are unfathomably expensive
2) goods and services there are all expensive as fuck as well
3) whites are a minority, especially if you consider the fact that most of the whites are actually (((white))).
4) the few actual whites are all hipster numale cucks
5) niggers
6) ridiculously high taxes to pay for said niggers
7) tiny living spaces
8) no backyard
8) no privacy
10) crowded and dirty

Oh wow, my brother Adam lives in New York City.
You must know him.

i have lived in Manhattan for 5 years and I can tell you that this city is shit
>unpredictable violent black people
>city smells like garbage
>inside some condos also smell like garbage (garbage chutes get full)
>homeless people everywhere
>Jewish people everywhere

Pros
>rats are a food source for the homeless, and the rats harbor disease
>Jewish girls are pretty hot
>good restaurants
>entire spectra of food costs, cheap pizza at $1 a slice in some places and if you really wanted to, you could buy a $300 steak with wine if you wanted to blow your money
>prostitutes errywhere, can get your dick sucked by a semendemon for the price of herpes

Whats the deal with central park? Is crime rampant or is it heavily policed

A FUCKING LEAF

It's not bad if you go during the day.
Night time is when the hobos are active, and they might rob you.
People tell me the crime at Central Park is a fraction of what it was like in the 90s because of based Guiliani

Fuck off we're full

name a city better than New York.

All we have is Hongcouver, Smogtono, and Smugtreal

I did for four years (StuyTown, E.14th). It was decent.

What happens if you beat up the Chinese guy selling bootleg DVDs on the subway?

Anyone with internet access and common knowledge could figure that out
Underage confirmed

>5) niggers
>6) ridiculously high taxes to pay for said niggers
5) google
6) ridiculously high taxes to pay for said google

FTFY

>City
Any large city is objectively shit

I prefer not to be blown up

Then again if I actually lived there I'd probably prefer to be blown up

What's central park like at night?

Dirty, crowded, expensive, smelly pain in the ass with zero outdoors opportunities.

If you like bars, museums, and plays, I guess it is nice. If you like nature, quiet, and solitude, with no interest in culture or socializing, it is awful.

Where do you live?

>jew york

Why don't you?

you know those open rooms at the zoo where you get to walk through the monkey enclosure?

I'm not Jewish or black.

You get to go to Yankee's games

im trying

Climate change will soon put this into the ocean.

kek good luck. It's not easy to emigrate to america as a white person.

I've lived there before

It's alright actually, lots of shit to do in the city, but it is multicultural to it's core

It's likely the only place I'll ever be able to interact with people from all over the world

>Skype
>in Skype York City

No surprise.

>too many people
>googles everywhere, googling
>white people are rude assholes also
>no guns
>no large drinks
>no parking
>subways are shitty, filthy, overcrowded
>googles jump on trains, try to sell you dead batteries and other google scams
>subways stop working when heavy rains ARE YOU A JOKE?
>no new subways for 100 years?!
>garbage left outside everywhere
>most people not from there are just there until they make it big; they want to leave
>most people who think NYC is awesome haven't lived anywhere else..

Thomas Jefferson hated big cities. His ideal was that each man was his own independent land-owning farmer.

He was right.

t. well travelled married man with white kids in rural America

I was child you moron.The people are rude cunts.Simple as that.Went to McDicks and some dumb fat nigger bitch was screaming and chimping out.

I can agree with all that

t. Spic that spent 9 months there some time ago.

If not for Central Park and the museums and concerts, Manhattan would be a waste of space.

i like Florida better

Average rent is $3500/month, crime is still really bad, Taylor Swift has a residence there, the weather is shitty, it's Jew York, the people of obnoxious, etc. I still visit Manhattan every other year, but never for longer than a week

>paying a fortune to live among skypes and googles
Surely no one can be this foolish, right?

Btw the nigger was an employee.My mother also has trouble walking due to a stroke many years ago.She was walking up some stairs in a restaurant and was holding the handrail for support.Some dumb blonde cunt was walking down and when she reached my mother she just stood there waiting for my mom to move.In the end the bimbos boyfriend apologised for her and moved her out of the way.

Everyone who's lived in NYC know it's a shithole.

I live right across the river and work in the financial district. Pretty good 2bh. No liberals/enrichment where I spend my time.

Is this for real? I've never been to Manhattan but envisioned at as really heavily policed, a cop on every corner. Central Park doesn't seem to be that big, even at night, is it really that dangerous?

Why am I supposed to be impressed by a rectangle of trees when I live somewhere that just has trees everywhere?

New York is the last place on earth i'd like to live

If i had to live somewhere in the US it would have to be in New England or something

I wonder how long before Central Park is built over.

Not in Europe

I do 79th and 3rd

UES here, it's pretty great if you stay there.

I favour Oregon or Maine.

It is pretty huge. And most of it is not that dangerous. I assume its even less so now. There was a lot of crime issues in central park back in the 80s and 90s but I think its died down but the people there, including me, still are hesitant to go to the park at night. There are parts that are very brushy, (The Ramble) as well as the northern part of the park touches Harlem...
Also why do you need to go to the park at night?

I'm bad at social stuff. Would rather live outside cities in private.

In a park? I'm not homeless.

It will never be, it's been there for a while and a huge tourist attraction. It's iconic and there is enough room to continue building in other directions. Also one could assume that the value of the property near the park, or on the Island of Manhattan in general would be greater than the sum of the property of the park if it were filled with buildings. That's why the Upper East and Upper West side, and Central Park South are so expensive.

About right here

t. Jew

No cities for me. Too claustrophobic, too many nigs.

I was in NYC recently. I arrived by bus at 4 a.m. to Port Authority Bus Terminal, and some niggers on the next street offered me cocaine.
Is this normal for NYC?

Not really, probably noticed you were a tourist.

I've lived there for 19 years and have never been offered to buy drugs.

although port authority is the last circle of hell and I avoid it at all costs so perhaps.

Because Paris is better

i wish i would,i live in small village m whole life and i hate it

Not to be a dick but whites have been displacing every minority except asians in Manhattan and the Brooklyn for the last 15 years.

New York is going to be whiter than it has been in like 50 years.

Reconquista

KEK

C'EST TRES DROLE

>thinks $300 for a steak is at the high end.

you poor poor bastard.

As a former New Yorker I quite like Montreal.

I'm not a turbo Jew.

because I can easily live somewhere cheaper with a much better living conditions

cities are for visiting

i will, soon,someday

it's a shithole

wow that's fucking sad.

wake up paris.

I love New York

It's for the rich these days. I have no business living there.

But I am goint to Trump Tower today to buy a Trump hat.

San Francisco is better

no american city has that cool and exciting vibe as nyc

Fucking shame

I'm a farmfag but went to NYC with my chick for Valentine's Day last year. It was bretty nice really. The food was delicious, especially in little Italy, and the view from the new wtc gave me a freedom sized boner. That being said the traffic blows and shits way to crowded and expensive. Farm life= best life

Its a fun place to live, but you are literally paying for the privilege to call yourself a New Yorker.

Its great not having to own a car. You can walk to dozens or bars or restaurants, but you don't save money. You will burn it all on subway and cab fare and having to do grocery shopping from convenience stores.

name one

>non-Hispanic white: 30%

I live on long Island and I fucking hate. Bunch of pc faggots everywhere