So this is your leader? What the fuck, Cred Forums?

So this is your leader? What the fuck, Cred Forums?

Welcome to Cred Forums nigger. It's never quite what you expect.

>Cred Forums
>leader

nice try CTR

Still looks better than your countries women
>check em

>Cred Forums
>Having a dirty fucking BRIT as a leader
You wish, Nigel.

Hello, newfriend. It seems you've mistaken Milo as being a person of interest here. I know he's popular on Reddit, so you've seen him a lot, but here, people are smart enough to realize he's a nigger loving attention whoring controlled opposition faggot, and no one likes him. Lurk more.

what do you mean? that's literally a british woman

we're all little girls here on Cred Forums

no

How new are you?

alt-right kiddies are not true right wing nationalists, they just like roleplaying them online, hence this faggot being their mascot.

in any legit, real life context this homo would be getting his ass beaten

>decentralized movements
>leaders

Christ this 'Milo is leader of the Alt-right' is a pathetic sequel to 'Make Donald Drumpf Again!' in terms of embarrassingly failed meme attempts by the left.

The only people who pretend Milo is an 'Alt-right leader', or even a simple member of the alt-right, are non-Alt Rightists. Milo himself has REPEATEDLY pointed out that he isn't even a part of the Alt-Right.

But sure you Shills should keep trying to appoint him as leader - having a flamboyant gay jew nigger lover as such would destroy the 'OMGS rayciss nazi alt-right!"!"¬!"' narrative that you're trying to push.

Yep. Thats our leader. Get 'im! Then this will aaall go away

This faggot is a subversive Marxist plant. Been saying this from the beginning.

>left is the new right

It's 2016 you bigot, why can't we have a gay leader?

Only reddit likes this faggot

We live in strange times.

God I can't fucking stand Milo. What the hell is this.

And yet he still looks better than British ""'women"""

>reposting this daily
You need to get banned.

>Cred Forums is not alt right
>Cred Forums has no leader
>stop advertising yourself, Milo

>(((Alt-right)))
>Leader
We learned from the last time. Errybody is Hitler nao.

> literally a british woman
> literally a woman
> a woman
> woman
> man

I got bad news and good news for you. The good news is that he is awesome and suck dicks. The bad one is that I have to use the word "he".

Milo is the undisputed leader of Cred Forums and the alt-right. Any issues you have with those two groups you can take up with him.

>4 chan
>smart people

It's just how they operate. Back in 2014 they tried to deal with le GamerGate army in the same way - finding who the leader is then smearing them.

This strategy doesn't work very well against a decentralized, mostly-anonymous group