Cred Forums

Cred Forums

I'll never understand how it is that you manage to be aware of the veil that world governments put in front of your eyes while simultaneously falling for their lies.

It's like you ate the redpill but now your body is rejecting it.

Such a waste of potential and so very disappointing.

>emus

I stopped whereing my veil years ago.

;)
>(((google))) is CIA
>Now that we call niggers googles, we need to call (((google))) what they are... Alphabet.

>They have allready adoped this name.
>Abc.xyz

>Fuck these googles.

if you're talking about the right being herded to hate immigrants.

we know. we just dont give a fuck. the elites got it right this time

I wonder how white people can stand living in New York. I'd throw up just walking through the streets.

We didn't get shit right. We couldn't care who you hated, we just want you to be distracted so that you can't come together and stop us from being elites.

The best part is I can literally tell you this and you wont change a thing haha, it's great

"""The red pill""" is the biggest cuck meme ever.
When someone talks about being red pilled or their power level you know they're just as bad as libtards.

nice try ahkmed. your day is coming

Jokes on you, I'm anti- immigration because of math not because of rhetoric

crikey cobber

WW3 is around the corner friend. Your day is coming just as soon

Its just another word to describe whether or not you can filter out the bullshit in the world

Ahhhh yes maths... the statistics. I'm glad you found them believable.

It is best that you disregard history however, we can't have the human race learning from their mistakes now can we

Seeing the veil and lifting it are very different.

Once it's gone, the options seem limited. What to do when you're aware any amount of what you learned could be misinfo?

Shitposting and innawoods prepping help assuage the anxious uncertainty.

Visited New York for 5 days last week. It is a fucking cesspool of degeneracy and niggers.

I wanted to leave as soon as i got there.

they'll never be a conventional ww3

ww3 will be white man kicking immigrants out

>we need to call (((google))) what they are... Alphabet.
Hang on a second, are you saying the Feds are really black jews?

Nice try, Pol has open discourse unlike libtards echo chamber. Just because you hear similar opinions on here from people doesn't mean its echo chambering. Just means people hold that view. You wont get banned for having and defending your views around here mate.

I dont think you get it

>Cred Forums is one person
Can you stop?