I work with a Google who's late every single fucking day, one morning he even came in with a fucking grape soda...

I work with a Google who's late every single fucking day, one morning he even came in with a fucking grape soda. He always claims he's running behind. Why do the Googles continue to be living stereotypes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's wrong with him?

He's always late for work

He learned something and his brain exploded

Wasnt there, is slowly becoming square

>He TRIED to learn something, and his brain exploded.

ftfy

hes black

African time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time

It's real. I asked someone I know who worked at an African hospital training their staff, and she confirmed it. And she's not even racist.

>Why do the Googles continue to be living stereotypes?

Because stereotypes are based in reality

Holy shit, I wasn't expecting that, thanks

Kill yourself and your forced meme nigger

He obviously was born with a second anus on his head, perfect for mindfucking.

shit-tier google dna, desu senpai
God, I hate skypes, wretched little creatures.

>mfw time perception gives higher IQ

Chiil you googlet

>man sheeeeit I ain't got no place to be. Work is fo suckas. I only work in cuz my PO says I gots to. Know I'm sayin. If I'm late that's yo problem craka

Fuck off google

Why do I keep seeing this Google meme?

The shitty thing is where I work I cannot leave until he comes in. I work 12 hour shifts so I'm ready to fucking leave in the morning and this nigger is always half an hour late

*steals kfc*
MUH NIGGUH
*plays rap music*
IT ALL WHYTEY WHO MADE US
*smacks lips*
INTO THIS N SHEIT
*survives a drive-by*
WHY YOU BE SO RAYCIS
*picks up the welfare check*
TO A KANG NIGGUH?
*chimps out*
CHECK YO PRIVILEGED ASS NIGGUH
*drops dead from bullets fired by cops*

Holy fuck my sides

We all do user
I'm in a union, I get bounced from job site to job site
one thing is always constant though
>Googles are always late
>Googles are the laziest workers
>Googles do what they can to get out of work or do the easiest job
>Googles talk "out the side of their neck" all day
The one saving grace is when lay-off time comes they're always the first to go.

so who got

>That little plaster on top of that massive growth.
Tippy top kek.

googles gonna goog

he's gonna need more than a band-aid for that desu

Literally got a nigger fired at my work the other day for being a nig. I played him like a fiddle. Will tell if interested.

I'm black and I have a high IQ and I'm still often late. If you're white they just call it ADD. If you're black it's just being black.

I just get jobs where being on time doesn't matter.

Strange thing is I never really missed the school bus. But give me a car and no punishments and I'll be late every day.

Grape soda is too sweet and doesn't taste like grapes.

Someone else deserve the that google has.

Someone like me.

Job*

I should have checked my Sentences before posting.

Please user

But I'm never late, never have been, I know that the day guy I'm following gets off at a certain time and I get there early so he can go home

To enrage people like you.

OK... All I'm saying is some people are just ass at being on time, for a multitude of reasons. Their home situation is crazy, their transportation situation is shitty, they can have shitty time perception, OCD, ADD, anxiety, etc.

If you're black it's automatically attributed to being black, and you're a "walking stereotype" without any kind of thought given to why you might be late. You're just late because your black.

If you're not black then you're just a person who is late a lot. That discrepancy is real.

fucking googles man...

All googles are the fucking same.

We're being invaded by kikes who want us to self-censor.

Underrated

kek

I are googlest.

if youre late you wake up earlier. its not that hard to do m8.

Fucking google
It should google its head

There is a proven phenomena of blacks regularly being late when compared to other races. The fact that your on here saying 'hurr im black but thats not why im late its for some other reason' is just confirming it, someone else would have fixed their situation and made sure that they werent regularly late, but, your black, and you dont see the importance of doing this. Africa time. Im in a similar situation to the user your debating, 12 hr shifts, and my swap cant leave till i get there and i cant leave till mmy swap gets there. hours are 7 while 7. I aim to get to work for 6:30 every day, that way i can be up to 30 minutes late and ill still be on time. This is not a difficult concept to understand.

>OCD, ADD, anxiety, etc.
Grow up.

I never worked with people who were late until I worked with googles. At first I didn't care, then I got concerned, then mad, then I realized that this is how they are and I am not alone.

It is just another part of google culture and another reason to send them back

Who cares, fuck clocks?

niggers are allergic to work

No, its their culture. No matter where you go or what setting you are in blacks are always late.

They are late to work
They are late to school
They are late for court trials
They are late for meetings in general
They are late everyday that they have to be on time
And there is always an excuse as to why

You've missed the point of the Google talk, should still be using nigger on here

that image is terrifying

Try changing search engines if you don't like google. Duckduckgo is the most reliable (since I don't like Bing so much). Also, you might want to be more kind when posting people with brain injuries since one day you might end up with an injury like that yourself.

MAkes you wonder how many people died building this.

My boss is a negress, she thinks there are 52 states, plus Puerto Rico, Virgin islands, and Hawaii.

She wears the horsehair weaves that make her look like the fucking Predator. Sat next to me the other day eating a banana by breaking it into pieces with her fingers, just like the fucking ape that she is

Look at all those fucking insects.

Where's a MOAB when you need one

i used to work graves in a data center with a Google who always slept his entire shift
>>no one gave a shit, but i watched tv all night so i didnt give a shit either
>>different departments fuck backup team
>>one night he turns off Family Guy cause nigs gonna nig
>>user I cant listen to that shit while I workin!
>>goes back to sleep for the next 4 hours I take video and pics on cell phone
>>email his supervisor, my supervisor, and as many managers as I can think of
>>I got a nigger fired over Family Guy

It said Hillary is already dead

Shame it got deleted

all that oil money

Why are black people called googles?

>inb4 newfag

HURR DURR

We jus ouchea trine feed we kids mane, shieet. Gettin dome wit my side bitch on the way to work doe namean?