The funniest thing about Cred Forums

Can you please tell me for a second, why the FUCK are you incels talking about "muh western civilization" when you're fucking NEET AUTISTS who have NO PLACE IN IT ANYWAY?

LMFAO. Modern women HATE YOU. That's the funniest thing about Cred Forums - PASTY SUBURBAN BOYS who have been INVISIBLE to women for their ENTIRE LIVES, talking about how "we need to defend mother europa". LMFAO.

"Western civilization" = western women, and WESTERN WOMEN DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE.

You're a pathetic, pasty incel who can't leave the house without ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO). How the FUCK are you going to "take back muh civilization" when you're fucking AFRAID OF WOMEN, let ALONE "the rapefugeeesss!!1111"? LMFAO.

Newsflash, modern women care about three things: fucking chad, taking drugs, and "pursuing their career first". The last thing on EARTH they care about is "muh faith in god", lmfao. NOBODY NORMAL IS RELIGIOUS IN 2016.

>Le basement dweller meme

>"Western civilization" = western women

Care to elaborate on that?

Stop blinding me with your bright projector OP

t. Basement dweller that has never met a woman.

Women who do drugs don't pursue careers and vice versa. You are right about them wanting to fuck me, I'll give you that.

Fuck you Sally.

>projecting the post

>It's a OP role plays as a normie thread

yeah it's pretty funny. they're always memeing about "we wuz kangs", but how is it any different to just try to ride on the backs of the white people who actually did something? if society was left to these people we'd probably all still be in caves

mate, with this scale of projection you should open a cinema

Lot of CAPS in this here post, son. You got a license for all those?

>I'm superior to you XDDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU ARE ALL GAY HAHAHAHAHA
>t.Autistic OP

How's sluthate working for you pal?

>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

36 No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old.
37 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.
38 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.
39 No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.

Translation: Normies BTFO

t. fucking NEET AUTISTIC who wants to feel a bit better about himself for a few seconds

holy shit, you're back

I remember cataloging you a year ago right around this time

looks like you stopped using the 4 men pic a few days ago

why is that?

>being led by women
>call self man
No. More like boy or cuckold.

>check flag
>not a leaf
Impossible. Must be a leaf on holiday.

I'm a basement dweller, however I'm just a mere lurker and never post things you mentioned. Therefore your projecting shitpost doesn't apply to me :^)