Whats everyone's opinion on Australia?

Just a fuckload of cunts

You guys seem alright. I met dj s3rl a few months ago and he was pretty cool so that's my only irl interaction with an Australian

Considering my wife is one, I'd say you cunts are all right.

Bless you all for getting Pauline in your government.

you know your kids are going to call you a cunt and think your a tosser if you get shitty over it

Very expensive place to live from what I can gather.

want to move there 2bh

They're alright.
Brisbane is the best area there obviously

I've looked into it and come to the conclusion that it would be a great place if it weren't for the Australians living there.

Australians are undeinably the biggest shitposters in the world, bringing a greater amount of pure refined terrible content wherever they go.

They're also one of the last bastions of pure banter, no false-flagging banter or goalpost-shifting banter or diversion banter or shit banter, they exist only to shit-talk other people and allow others to do the same to them.

Australia is nice-the "everything wants to kill you" meme is bizarrely semi true but only if you'd be weirdly closer to a country's wildlife than you normally would be-even if it is a little oversensitive on some censorship stuff.

I do believe with the way the world is going, however, that the men down under may be our diamond in the rough when it comes to preserving the last hope the free world has-uncensored, unlimited, unrestricted shitposting.

Godspeed from the west, Aussies.

Fugg

They're alright

Better than fucking leaves

the world would be a better place if we had more aussie banter

ausies are okay, at least Cred Forums posters
but i hear they are getting more and more cucked in the cities

They're alright but they're still Canada Junior. If they try hard enough though they might face off against us on the big leagues.

Why even post this, it is full of cucks

obviously you'd fit in on the east coast
fuck off mother
cheers kraut
all cities everywhere are fucking soft like this knobhead