Post Googles

Post Googles

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/THE SHILLS WILL TELL YOU IT IS MERELY AN INVASIVE PLOY TO ROUTE JEWGLE! /
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure glad Cred Forums decided to be PC and start self censoring racist words. Really makes this place a more friendly and inviting place

Shill prevention:
Evidence that all-cap posts are shills:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/THE SHILLS WILL TELL YOU IT IS MERELY AN INVASIVE PLOY TO ROUTE JEWGLE! /

>(((Google))) is CIA
>>Now that we call niggers googles, we need to call (((google))) what they are... Alphabet.

>>They have allready adoped this
>name.
>>Abc.xyz

>>Fuck these googles.

If we use nigger who gets hurt? It's used every other sentence on this board and other boards. We can still use it. If we use google and start using if often, we have to potential to tarnish a brand whose influence is based solely on the name Google. All of their products are google this google that. It has become a verb.

Use google, at least for a while, see what happens

If not then you do you, doesn't matter.

This is all I've got bud.

>a ragtag team of memers on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum can tarnish the name of the largest, richest, most powerful and influential company on the planet
>people actually believe this

>what you just said but replace google with a cartoon frog
wew.

>what you just said but with triple parenthesis

Right, because some obscure cartoonist from the 2000s is more or less the same thing as a $100 billion global superpower that controls all the information in the world

>Google hangouts

I keked

Fuck off kike

>the google's hip hop literally became popular because of stealing

Which makes it even greater. One word of the use of google in place of nigger and it will spread. If it makes it to any news channel suddenly everyone has it in the back of their mind that is it some obscure synonym.

When you call someone an Ape, there's is the background thought of a black person, even if it doesn't make sense in the context of the sentence. The same will apply to Google.

And if you're so triggered by using one word instead of another then perhaps Cred Forums isn't right for you.

filthy google.

How do you think racist words are made?

It's fine because we both know the life expectancy of forced memes around here. Everyone is excited right now because Pepe is on the news and they want to be part of the next epic meme, but you know you don't really care about trying to make a statement or anything, and you'll get bored in a couple of days. Disagree if you want but I guarantee you by this time next week you'll be thinking "man I can't believe I thought that Google thing was funny what was I thinking?" and you'll hop onto the latest new meme

Nigger is perceived as a racist word because it has hundreds of years of history on a global scale as being associated with slavery, racism, oppression, murder, lynchings, segregation, etc, not because a few people one day thought "hey wouldn't it be funny if we called black people niggers teehee I bet they'll get so triggered"

so what if we regret it later, just let the good times roll. It's fun while it lasts and your skepticism is pretty draining desu

>pretending to be retarded is so much fun wow
Holy shit what a sad life you must have

You're all niggers though.

Dude you're literally on Cred Forums this entire board is people pretending to be retarded. If you don't see that then you're the autist here.

How hard is it for you to let people have their fun?
Do you have such hard hitting Assbergs that the sight of someone having fun triggers you into full rage mode because you don't have the mental capacity to be part of a mutual joke?

kek

Google it

Guys, i just googled google, and google is just showing googles on google.

Are we googling accurately or should we google some more?

Do we need to google the googles? And raise awareness for the google algorithm that effects peoples lives and should be open-sourced.

I mean googles gotta stop googling because than more googles are gonna start googling and all we'll have remaining is google.com

can someone inform me with this google meme?
niggers, kikes, chinks, autistics, retards, cucks, leftists.

kek'd

There are a ton of words we are not allowed to say that used to be ok. Because anything associated with blacks gets tarnished and eventually becomes an insult. We are now tying companies to this phenomena.

>Nigger is perceived as a racist word because it has hundreds of years of history on a global scale as being associated with slavery, racism, oppression, murder, lynchings, segregation, etc, not because a few people one day thought "hey wouldn't it be funny if we called black people niggers teehee I bet they'll get so triggered"

Cracker is perceived as a racist word because it has hundreds of years of history on a global scale as being associated with slavery, racism, oppression, murder, lynchings, segregation, etc, not because a few people one day thought "hey wouldn't it be funny if we called white people crackers teehee I bet they'll get so triggered"

Oh, wait, only white people can be racist. Right Google?

nigger

Kek m8

>Google Thicc

Anybody have a link/pic of the gets?

Oh wait

Why is he being taken alive. Cops are doing this backwards.

cuckroaches,sandnigger,shitskin,mudslimes,T*urks

clever

meant to reply