LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZTXuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TeNGVS2T_Rk
craveonline.com/design/1125143-Cred
businessinsider.com/google-jigsaw-anti-harassment-tool-conversation-ai-2016-9
reddit.com/r/technology/comments/543a1q/Cred
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_crab_(Internet_slang)
ageofshitlords.com/Cred
ageofshitlords.com/amy-schumer-tries-funny-proves-south-park-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EJECT EJECT EJECT EJECT

>some literally who blog
your thread sucks

I warned you fags about spamming this shit here instead of places outside Cred Forums where it's actually supposed to be spammed. It's like you don't know this place is teeming with """"""journalists""""" trawling the board for material.

>Spamming this shit all day and night then expecting people who browse the site to not see it

You know this is a public cambodian cartoon catalog right?

i haven't been doing your stupid groupthink shit anyway. fuck off.

Its too late. This place is has been so deeply penetrated the owner had to apologise. You realise this right? Your anonymity never existed.

Is shit is on fagbook, it's only a matter of time before it spreads

THE SHILLS WILL TELL YOU IT IS MERELY AN INVASIVE PLOY TO ROUTE JEWGLE!

THIS IS NOT THE CASE! THEY WANT TO FORCIBLY ENFORCE SELF-CENSORING UPON US AS A MEANS TO STOP US FROM USING THE TERM "NIGGER"!

THEY WILL REPEAT THEIR KIKERY RHETORIC UNTIL EVERYONE CONVERTS AND GIVES UP THE TERM IN FAVOR OF THEIR KIKE OVERLORDS AT JEWGLE!

THIS IS ALL APART OF THEIR PLAN TO SLOWLY TAKE OVER AND CENSOR US!

CHANGE IS NEVER GOOD! TOO MANY CHANGES AND COINCIDENCES HAVE TAKEN PLACE ON THIS BOARD OVER THE MONTHS THIS IS THEIR PLANS BEING ENACTED UPON US! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRICKERY WAKE UP!

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO STOP US! THEY WILL EMPLOY:

BASELESS/FALSELESS ACCUSATIONS!

USE THEIR KIKE RHETORIC AS A MEANS TO SILENCE YOU AND BAIT YOU INTO SUBMISSION!

RESPOND IN WAYS THAT ARE NOT OF ANY PROPER REBUTTAL OR RETORT!

DO NOT GIVE IN! DO NOT LET THEM WIN AT THEIR OWN GAMES! THIS IS ALL APART OF THEIR PLANS TO SILENCE US!

DO NOT LET THIS FALL ON DEAF EARS! STAY WOKE! GET WOKE!
WE WILL NOT FALL FOR SUCH KIKERY AND BLATANT SHILLING!

THEY WANT YOU TO STOP SAYING "NIGGER"! THEY FALSELY BELIEVE THIS WILL HAVE ANY EFFECT ON CORPORATIONS AND SOCIAL CIRCLES!

THEY DO NOT REALIZE THAT THIS WILL NEVER WORK AND WILL ONLY FASTTRACK WAYS TO SUBVERT THIS WEBSITE AND SPREAD ATTENTION TO OUT OUR BOARD OF PEACE.

THEY DO NOT HAVE "ANY" PROOF OF THIS WORKING!

I tried to warn you stupid fucking niggers!

But no! you newfaggots and redditors think you are SO clever!

STUPID KIKE NIGGERS!

>(((Google))) is CIA
>>Now that we call niggers googles, we need to call (((google))) what they are... Alphabet.

>>They have allready adoped this
>name.
>>Abc.xyz

>>Fuck these googles.

>He thinks the mongolian cave painting forum he posts on is a secret club.

You can bet if it actually was still a secret club you wouldn't be here faggot.

This, seriously.

Who's the dumb nigger who's been posting all the "nigger = google" threads CONSTANTLY?

MODS = FAGS

WTF is this bullshit? Everyone knows reddit & 9 gag started this. Why do we always get blamed for the racist bullshit.

Is this making you angry?

Good. I hated your little self censoring bullshit but didn't say anything because I know Cred Forums like to piss people off for lulz.

Now I know to spam twitter letting everyone know Cred Forums and Cred Forums are launching Operation Google.

Thanks for finally exposing your weakness, dumbass.

Fuck those Alphabet googles = Fuck those google niggers

You guys do realize Cred Forums is a public forum and anyone can come in and witness your little "operation", right?

We're not a sekkrit club.

FUCK GOOGLES

>tfw this is actually a good thing
>every time normies now mention Google, they thing they're saying nigger and will try to avoid saying it all together.

Keep at it lads, this is win-win

Good. Maybe they'll reconsider before shit really hits the fan.

Also your blog is a shit, Op.

Wasn't madia getting involved part of the plan?

The whole thing was cringey anyways

BOARD OF PEACE

CLOSED LIPS KISS DICKS

FUCK YOU NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

What happens at Cred Forums should stay on Cred Forums.
We do not want new users. We do not want attention. We don't want kikes like you.

It was supposed to flop from the beginning, these faggots engineered the goog thing and think they're still in control

They can't keep getting away with this!

Forum you have issue 29 of the baboon the sloth and the spider?

thats probably your ghey little article. your probably a pure blood google. god hates googles

OH NO

"Age of Shitlords", the single most respected and lauded news source, is on to us. Good thing "Era of Faggots" hasn't caught wind.

Weeb faggot

this. it was false attack and these dumb motherfuckers fell for it. these fuckers need to start play 1/4% chinese tic tac toe

this
who cares? That's the beauty of language subversion, it doesn't matter if your opponent realizes what you are doing, so long as you continue to spam the obfuscation, the meme pool is altered and the message is carried to the collective unconscious. How do you think the skypes got "rayciss" into everyone's head, by skulking around in the shadows? No, they spammed it relentlessly, boldly, and regardless of how much counter-reaction it got, until the term was sublimated. It's time to turn their tactics against them.
OK GUISE

This, the cringe is real. newfags ruined this board

Jokes aside, it is too late for any of that shit. This board is riddled with so many normies and outside influences that anything we do will be known.

Cred Forums has been exposed and will remain there for a while.

Jej, no. The same "reporters" come here and start shit so they can write articles about it. You're like a newborn.

Destroy all of your emails!

I hear "bleach byte" is a good one to use.

Any loose documents hide up your ass...
..and await further instructions..

What? I thought was just my and my alternate personalities? Ooop!

It was kind of a stupid initiative to begin with. I've got something else I'm cooking up that you guys will love though.

>MUH SECRET CLUB

I don't know if you've noticed, but Cred Forums is a public imageboard and is one of the highest trafficking websites on the Internet.

Does anyone know what this was originally from?

>who cares? That's the beauty of language subversion, it doesn't matter if your opponent realizes what you are doing, so long as you continue to spam the obfuscation, the meme pool is altered and the message is carried to the collective unconscious. How do you think the skypes got "rayciss" into everyone's head, by skulking around in the shadows? No, they spammed it relentlessly, boldly, and regardless of how much counter-reaction it got, until the term was sublimated. It's time to turn their tactics against them.
So very much this.

Fuck off google.

>Implying the politically correct movement hasn't been growing at an alarming rate despite being exposed for what it is for decades ago.

Even if everyone knows
What they going to do, censor the word Google?

This is what you get for forcing memes you jackasses.

Yes i belive media need know most racist modern word in world is google

kek, isn't this what we wanted? every time the media get a wiff of one of our memes we tap into the subconscious power of the masses and the strength of our meme magic grows.

how did it go to
>THE KIKES KNOW
>SHUT IT DOWN

>a while
>implying there is any going back
Once the cat's out of the bag, it's out.

>tfw all of Cred Forums is just me samefagging with proxies

Just organize on 8gag you stupid faggot

This. It's not like anything here stays secret for long anyways.

There are literally people combing this board for things to post about, like CNN for their Pepe stories

Wasn't this the point? It was meant to spread.

Or did you "googles" think the reason behind this would stay a secret on here?

Delusional

>i haven't been doing your stupid groupthink shit anyway
My, my aren't you a special snow flake now. Kill yourself nigger.

Dude, this is not a secret club.

You can literally google the number 4 and Cred Forums will be in the top 20 results.

There are literally millions of unique posters here. Its not like it was in 2006.

ITS TIME TO DOUBLE THE DATAFORCE

GOOGLE
GOOGLE
GOOGLE
GOOGLE
GOOGLE

>Uses Literally liberally
I see you, you leddit cunt.

That's exactly what it feels like.
Specially with posts such as and Notice the similar wording and tone.

But this a good thing, now it has exposure and everyone is going to be using it.

>a fucking maplegoogle

cant wait until meme journalists start writing articles on fake happenings

A BOARD OF PEACE
NOT ALL Cred ForumsACKS

Dude, it's literally obvious where you come from. Shut the fuck up and read my post again. Your arguement is that it is not secret. No shit. I'm telling you that the more normie googles like you we get the more gore I have to post to scare you off.

Kys.

I don't go on Cred Forums for a few days and apparently I've missed something.

Any anons want to fill me in real quick?

Please tell me someone has tweeted that at Cher

We try to turn "google" into the new "nigger" just like we did with Pepe being called a white supremacist symbol by (((media))) and hillary.

Um...ok

For what reason? Did Jewgle try to pull some shit?

"Operation ____"

We Anonymous now.

>advertising your shit blog as clickbait

Cred Forums is a board of peace! we only wish to enrich your decadent and degenerate lifestyle with the good word of kek!

we serve all of humanity, not just ourselves!

#polfugees welcome

>Did Jewgle try to pull some shit?
You mean aside of all the shit that it pulled over the years?

Isn't the point to get attention and meme it into existence? Otherwise how will you achieve euphemism drift if people aren't aware that you could mean nigger when you say google? We should want as many places as possible talking about it. Not just our super secret special club.

Censoring the word "nigger"

SHADILAY!

This recent activity on Cred Forums has potential to kreate kaos for kek. Attention on this has much potential. Age of shitlords has a fanbase consisting mostly of edgy kids who make memes & are part of the viral traffic crowd. This google thing is a very interesting experiment in the potentials of meme magic, and I look forward to seeing how it progresses in the coming days.

This kind of thing will just make it spread faster.

Trolling corporations is the kind of thing that normies get behind.

>underrated post is underrated

Google can't censor the word google
They can censor the word nigger

>Dude, it's literally obvious where you come from.

So where did you come from? Because "normie" is what PC redditors use instead of normalfag because they're scared to say fag. And "kys" is what social media faggots say because they're too lazy and scared to actually write out "kill yourself."

I've written for that one before, last year, I think. What the fuck are they doing?

name of the anime?

Read this you google
archive.is/ZTXuQ

Google reverse image search this picture and then go to "Find other sizes of this image" and click
"All sizes"

Weird...

Oh that shit.
Right I think I'm up to speed.

So what's the next move?

Oh it's this google again...

Fuck, It's too l8 to pull out now, keep the googs subtle guys.

what happened?

I think the movie Paprika.

google are apparently filtering search results for 'nigger' (or not allowing it to autocomplete of something). I'm not sure of the details.

So someone has proposed we use 'google' instead of 'nigger', as google can't really filter its own brand.

No one is forcing anyone to say 'google' and not 'nigger'. I think it's like jamming a stick in the euphamism treadmill. I don't know if it will work, but who gives a shit? If it's lulzy, who knows, if it doesn't, what's been lost?

Unless we run off to cripplechan, projects like this will have to work in the full glare of any sjw fags who browse the board looking to be outraged.

wtf

yondemasu yo azazel-san

pretty good dry-humor, MC is top, can recommend

look, the internet is srs fkn bsns. if we get this meme wrong it could be the end of us.

This is the most obvious false flag bullshit I've seen in years. Trying to distract from the foundation investigation that was done here. You're sick, pathetic. I hope you find peace.

Maybe we could say nigger instead of google as well? Completely reverse the words until they are interchangeable.

Sounds good to me.

So...how about a wordfilter for Cred Forums? Have it autochange "nigger" to "Google"

Mods. Get off your asses and do this.

weird right?

NO! USE NIGGER HERE, GOOGLE ELSEWHERE

Pol is really fighting and winning the meme wars

Looks like someone is reporting the image as child abuse to get it taken down.

Heh, another way to irritate google (real google, not nigger), find images of poofs adopting kids and flag it as child abuse.

So I just call someone a Google now if they're acting like a piece of shit?

>3 days of constant threads trying to force the meme
that is what happens when you force memes, faglords

man I hate goog-gigs

I don't see anything weird.

It'll still take another 6 months for MSM to catch on.

>I don't see anything weird.
The weird part is the fact that google image mentions that suspected child abuse content has been removed.

Yep, Paprika.

so? what's the problem? are they gonna change the name of their company because now google=nigger?

* Bump *

the company is actually Alphabet

google is a mere brand of the conglomerate.

The choice of name was to be anti-search results. Just like how blackwater changed its name to Xe.

No you stupid Austin, you use Google instead of nigger on anywhere else but Cred Forums.

>Implying this is bad

This is exactly what we want, now everyone who reads this associates google with nigger

They're spreading our memes for us

That's what I meant

The owner apologized because cops raided owners of Tor exit nodes who literally dindu nuffin instead of people who posted CP because 4chins only could give them the IP address

Oh no, the normies caught on to your epinn Occupy Niggers movement. How will we cope!?!???!

actually, the article in the OP is makes sense, though it makes it sound a bit gay.
and it doesn't matter if normalfags know about it - in fact, it's better it they do.

looks crazy, thanks user

>he thinks Cred Forums is a private secret club that no one can look into
dumb fucking idiots
fucking idiots for even falling for this psyop to begin with

Leaf is right

kek

The owner apologized because he had obnoxious music playing in Cred Forums you retarded faggot.

Anyone got the google hangout pic?

Pretty much. This isn't fucking with search results and machines, this is fucking with word association and (a) it won't work unless enough people know what you mean (b) there is quite literally in the traditional sense fuck all that can be done about it if enough people get on board and are aware.

this, I said from the start picture cnn reporting "ALT RIGHT NOW USING GOOGLE AS RACIAL SLUR" it's going to be funny as fuck

pretty funny for a day or two before it gets old

love it desu

wisht there was more

Blackwater did that because of lawsuits and Xi is now Academi for the same reason.

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!
MOVE FORWARD OPERATION GOOGLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=TeNGVS2T_Rk

Unlikely, but we can dream

normies ruined this board.

in war one must stick to what he is good in, for being drawn to something you are not is losing the war.

Cred Forums is good a meme warfar, the eternal jew is trying to subvert or meme efforts in other less important objectives.

Let the 9fag and the redfags deal with turning nigger into google. (something we all know is just a quick fix for google anyway)
and let us commence with meme warfare

"if you know yourself and the enemy, you need not fear the result of a 100 battles.
if you know yourself but not the enemy for every win you will also suffer a defeat.
if you know neither yourself nor the enemy you will succumb in every battle"

Won't stop us.

We cannot be stopped.

Kek wills it.

Pull the trigger on every google.

EVERYONE KNOWS

SHUT IT DOWN

craveonline.com/design/1125143-Cred Forums-aims-fill-google-racism-following-war-trolls

Reminds of the insult 'Benny', which I think soldiers used to refer to Falkland Islanders. When this was officially discouraged, they called them 'Stills' for 'still a benny' and 'Andys' for 'Andy's still a benny'

you're right

they caught on too quick

it must be a false flag event

Spreading is what we want.

The point is for everyone to know

You some sort of spastic m8?

*tip*

businessinsider.com/google-jigsaw-anti-harassment-tool-conversation-ai-2016-9
We are counter memeing googles the expensive ai censorship project by subverting them into a racial slur. They can't effectively censor the word Google as they would have to censor their brand.

Good call user

dude they are losing their shit over this.
the idea having their names associated with a racial slur in the sjw heavy environment they helped create has them shitting themselves.

this is beautiful.
we should have done this day one.
this is what's going to kill SJW nonsense
as soon as these companies realize they are going to lose money over this, guess what they are going to stop pushing and catering to?

reminds me of the salem witch burning trials , as soon as the powerful got accused....that shit stopped.

exactly. We WANT this to srpead, we want this to be a synonim. If people wont know what it means, it will just come off as you sounding like an idiot saying " a google stole my booze". This shit should be in the dictionary google = nigger.

Not so fast...

>Chinese Fairytale Board

>Age of Shitlord
Fuck off with your personal blog Jim

nothing to see but jewish tricks.

>why do black lives matter

HOW DO YOU NOT REALIZE THIS IS WHAT WE WANT???

This is the shit we need. The the googles need to be let out so people start talking about it. It can't be taboo to say google if nobody knows about it

The whole point is for google to know and realize they can do nothing to stop it.

Like HIV

>implying this "plan" wasn't planted by the media
You're all stupid self censoring niggers and you dance in their palm

What does it mean to google something but not literally?

Normies knowing about operation google doesn't hurt us, it helps us. The entire point is to make calling niggers googles a widespread thing.

We should've organized on cripplechan since it's st

Meming trump was worth it. We may indirectly changed the world.

it's on the front page of redshit's tech hugbox

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/543a1q/Cred Forums_and_pol_are_launching_operation_google/

>Share the Skypes
>Search Raids Now

>the media want you to avoid their filters

yeah we're playing right into their hands.....................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why? Why does the media want Cred Forums to stop saying the N-word but otherwise continue with their incessant racism? Explain this, fellow American.

No, don't shut the fuck up, spread it

this

Why should we care? The whole idea is for people to witness it and get in on it.

just look how scared they are.
fucking skypes man.

>yfw the google google first heard that google was being used to replace google

>And it seems to be working so far, searching “Google rapes white woman” gives you similar results to what you’d expect when you search “Black guy rapes white woman”:
God. That's really stupid.
If you google "google something" you are going to find images relating to "something" only. What did he expect?

It already spread like wildfire.
Nothing to worry about.

Every Time Someone Hears 'Google' They Will Think 'Nigger'
This Is Why It Is Funny

This Is Why It Is Funny

This Is Why It Is Funny

t. Leaf Shitposter

>I tried to warn you stupid fucking niggers!

>But no! you newfaggots and redditors think you are SO clever!

>STUPID KIKE NIGGERS!

I cant tell if this is a google shill trying to fit in or someone pretending to be one for reverse psychology purposes

nothing they can do can sink this.

Probably his gf got googled

>Leaf wants to kill individuallism
What else is new?

Google, can you please stop?
No one here is going to take you seriously.

i prefer calling googles to googles because the old way is boring

>skypes
you mean alphabets

Its fine. It wasnt supposed to be a secret, it was supposed to be massive. This will just make it reach new audience.

Fucking googles

>the media is helping us reach all the politically incorrect folks from around the globe

thank you folks

OH OH OH I GOT IT

OK GUYS I GOT IT

WHAT WE DO IS

WE SAY GOOGLE INSTEAD OF NIGGER

AND SKYPE INSTEAD OF KIKES

BUT OK

BUT HERE IT IS

OK GUYS

WE KEEP SAYING NIGGER TOO

EXCEPT HERES THE TRICK

THR TRICK WR DI

THE TRUCK WE DO

ANYWAY THE TRICK IS

WE SAY NIGGER INSTEAD OF SPIC

What could happen if enough people kept saying Google and Skype?? Their phrase algorithms get all messed up???

Isnt this what you googles wanted anyway?

Look at all the resistance and shills coming out against this from any angle they can imagine. They're close to sounding like genuine Cred Forumsacks at times but you can see through the disguise after a while.

You know we've hit (((Google))) where it hurts when this many shills come out the woodwork. It's about time that happened as well, they've gone too far lately trying to push blackwashing and SJW-tier censorship and now they're going to pay with a pointed attack on their brand.

Keep it up Cred Forums, we're hitting the Skypes where it hurts, right in the shekels.

Everyone participating in this meme is a bunch of googles!

you are all being played like a fiddle

loving every laugh to be honest

Why are tinfoil fags renaming niggers and other words to big company names? Theres no point.

Preach it my google!

I'm more worried about the Dynasty of the Social Justice Warlords.

>retard pretending google needs free product recognition
kys

this
it's something new

Fuck off with your false flag forced meme nigger. ANd yes, you a re a nigger, because you and your ilk have the gibmedats attitude about this election.

>why aren't I 50 points ahead?!

Because you're too busy shitposting your opposition to promote any positive ideas of your own anymore. Kill yourself.

yes

Gas the Skypes.

Yes. It is.

It's spreading. Not in the good subversive way, the kind where the media can find it and nip it in the bud kind of way.

I'm not even on the google bandwagon, but this is a good thing. The more it spreads, the more disruption it causes outside Cred Forums. Not like it was ever going to be a secret.

Thanks for correcting the record google skype

I'm a google skype fan now

everyone knows operation google is just a false flag to cover up the real operation, Operation Google Leaks

Why can't they pull up their pants

Gas the kikes

nigger

>nip it in the bud kind

fuck you korea shit

>post a webm from a softcore movie that has tits in it
>get warned because apparently "posting pornography is not permitted" on blue boards now
i dont care what happens to this place anymore

you googles should've never spreaded it to normies.

SNITCHES GET STITCHES

>get warned because apparently "posting pornography is not permitted" on blue boards now

It never was. Fuck off.

we got start doing this kind fo shit every single week

until they get tired of reporting on bullshit and we can finaly be free

quiet down tojo not that kind of nip.

Doesn't really matter does it? The whole point of using Google over another word is that censoring Google would just do them more harm. If anything other people spreading the meme makes this way more effective.

it wasnt even pornography it was literally just tits
sorry if that scares you

They've already got you to stop calling them kikes. Instead, you'll be getting everyone to talk about Google and Skype instead of niggers and kikes. Good job at dancing on your strings, little puppet

shouldn't have been spammed anywhere because it was cringy unfunny cancer

>no one is retarded enough to fall for this.

Literally all of you are just paid shills doing what your boss told you. Good job.

Nigga looked evil as shit, no wonder why the cop was nervous.

google please.

Missed it ya Googles

should be Kill Yourself Google

Googles at Google are censoring words they don't like because they want turn everyone into mindless Googles who are afraid to post their actual thoughts and opinions.

Ya Googles.

Yeah, you should have password protected that thread, or at least made it for Gold Members only.

>The choice of name was to be anti-search results.
That's so fucked. Always saw companies with unsearchable names and wondered wtf they were thinking while I tried different word strings to get some info. I'd never think someone would use that to prevent being found.

THAT WAS ME GOGGLE. WAT U GON DO BOUT IT

You fucked up with the "stay woke" comment. Cut that from your spiel next time 'senpai'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_crab_(Internet_slang)

Can some one explain to me what's going on?

They can't censor Niger, it's a name of a country.

"Operation Google" is retarded and will accomplish nothing but self-censorship

>N-Word

Found le rebbit

It's funny because the only thing millennialist tech bloggers really care about is the sanctity of the Brand

"with a raging boner sticking out of his bathrobe"

>world going to hell
>Cred Forums argues the finer points of how to say nigger on the internet
>normalfags are shocked an appalled at the danger of this growing alt-right political jaugernaut

hehehe

It's not self censorship if you don't change the meaning of what you say but change the meaning of the word you use, you stupid skype piece of shit.

Looks like that stupid raid fell on it's face before it gained traction.
They couldn't force their collective censorship bullshit because we wouldn't listen.
Now they're backpeddling using the old "I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" argument

What is this all about? I lurk on a daily basis but only today I've seen some faggots spamming this shit here. So what's this censorship about? We can still freely call out kikes and nigogs, these words aren't replaced with special characters, so I don't get it

what raid? what operation failed?

You incredibly stupid Skype this is literally the opposite of censorship I hope a Google fucks your wife

We need extreme vetting on our memes.

We're letting too many memes in and they're not even good memes.

This meme is shit.

yeah im sure the reason Cred Forums isn't routinely indexed on google and searched by millions is because people say "nigger"

Bunch of goddamn googs trying to ruin our fun

fucking googles ratted us out

no but it does make you look like a complete idiot

By electing to preserve the meanings of those words and transfer them to the names of large brands you can both be free from censorship and you will harm the brand itself, which is good because Google is an evil company

People don't care about censorship, in fact if they are told it's a good thing they will believe it.

Shut the fuck up you Google(the company) loving Google

Fucking nigger go back to red dit

>MUHHH secret echochamber

You do realize this still makes their little censorship job extremely hard?

Google is a diversity hire company now. This increased the complexity of the algorithm beyond what they can do. Notice how google has been getting shittier the last few years? That's why.

I reckon this isn't because google is actively pushing this agenda. It's rather that whenever ppl start searching for ppl, they are way more interested in blacks because muh diversity. Thus, the engine realizes that everyone is much more interested in black mathematicians for example, and adjusts the results accordingly.

I.e. google shows the effect but is not the cause.

Black is to nigger as google is to nigger now. It doesn't have "bite" when you say it. It sounds too funny. Kike, mic, spic, coon, gook, wop, nigger all sound very harsh. I get the idea of changing the word, but it's just going to make white pride a joke again, someting nobody mentions, like before this election. It makes it harder to truly redpill people. It's frankly retarded.

way to waste trips you fuckin goog

It's protecting you from censorship, thank you CTR and Google's secret internet "persuasion" team.

*tips fedora*

>MUHHH secret echochamber
The redpilling sanctum must stay pristine in order to work.

this is exactly what we want

GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE
GOOGLE
GOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLE
>GOOGLE GOOGLE

What the hell is operation google?

Give me a break. You think gook and wop sound harsher that Skype and Google? They're made to be slurs you just need to use them as such and they will gain the harsh connotations

>a couple idiots make a thread talking about changing words claiming that it will hurt the google algorithm
>a mass of new content comes flooding in during that thread as it starts
doesn't that seem just a bit suspicious?
not even 15 minutes in
>4-5 threads with shit-tons of content
there is no fucking way that this wasn't a raid attempt to divide us, now the shills are doing damage control because it failed
>opposite of censorship
You're censoring yourself you fucking shillnigger.
You failed, get over it.

Nice try, google inc. employee!

Ask in the IRC. Not safe to give away too many details in public.

Instead of calling niggers googles

What if we just use references to the chinese cartoon DBZ in a simalr way muh question is implemented

Nigger cant censor all dbz references and memes as hate speech without looking cunt house

Besides as it is known the souper sanes are a perfect aryan analog.

Inb4 fallen for the ubermench meme
Inn4 Cred Forums is censoring itself

Check em

wait this is good isn't it?
We want it to spread everywhere
edgy teenagers will spam it all day and we have achieved our goal

you are protecting anyone from censorship by changing the word you use for nigger on Cred Forums, the threads are already purged off the board within a few hours on most boards and Cred Forums threads aren't routinely high in google search results to begin with so there is literally nothing to censor since google aren't in the business of placing Cred Forums threads with search terms within them on the first page of results

it literally just makes you look stupid

Skype does but google definitely doesn't. It's a slight mouth movement away from gookle, which also sounds more retarded than plain gook.

It's not censoring yourself because you are saying the same damn meaning and attempting to transfer the same connotations. You are a CTR/Google skype shill, kys you SJW faggot

Nah ok I sort of get it

The original point of this was just to confuse Google's internet censorship AI, which supposedly learns which words are being used in a racist context. Either the AI will be hardcoded not to touch the word "Google" or it'll pick the word up as a racial slur and start deleting mentions of it.

>Cred Forums and Cred Forums
It's actually just Cred Forums, and not even all of it...

Everytime shit goes down we get blamed. Fucking reddit. Why can't they just stay on their own site.

Forced memes

Google and these giant tech companies Twitter et al are your enemy and this is the most ingenious way anyone has every found to huet them. You can't boycott those faggots. You can't support an alternative. You can ruin their brand, literally the only thing they care about, by associating their name with s racial slur.

Lame meme anyway 0/10 won't cooperate
Suck it holoJews and chimp tier Nigger lovers.

This is exactly what you want to happen. The angrier they get the better. The more they associate Google with a slur the better

>this is the most ingenious way anyone has every found to huet them

Anyone who calls this censorship is without a doubt part of Google's internet persuasion team (basically Google's CTR but they actually know what their doing and how to blend in)

fucking googles cant keep their big google lips closed

It was stupid anyways. For a meme to catch on it has to be funny. This was just reddit-tier bullshit.

its pretty apparent this entire meme was cooked up by phoneposting shills

The owner apologized because he was caught filming himself jerking off in a bush to a bikini-clad woman, faggot.

That was ages ago

Literally attacking the brand on its own terms is the best idea anyone has had to take on Google/twitter/facebook et al. They don't care if they break the law, manipulate and censor people while they try to social engineer their perfect societies but they will recoil if you fuck their brand by making it seem anti/progressive

I would literally never ever rape a google.

Should we replace word RETARD with TUMBLR?

like two decades back, sagging your pants like that was code you wanted to get your ass fucked in prison or you were willing to give it up for some favors.

these guys should get trolled the shit out of

oh please, That huge fucking flood of content, four threads pop up running the same thing, people trying to correct others when they'd say nigger claiming "it's google now guize!" all of this shit happening within 30 minutes of it starting, not to mention how cringe-like passionately you kikes are forcing it and doing damage control. And you expect me to believe that this isn't a raid? go fuck yourself you faggot
The shill is you

You can just say nigger you know

Ay hol up,
You be sayin, we iz heroes and shit?

no, but we should replace cunt with myspace

think about it

This, the strayan shitposter knows his shit

>blogger
>relevant

Kek

>Cred Forums and Cred Forums
>and Cred Forums

"Cred Forums" and "Cred Forums" is one entity. What newfag wrote that article? You new shitlords are ruining this site.

no its not
the more people associate Cred Forums with raids and 'nigger', the less credibility we have, and the less credibility Trump has as people will continue to attack his support base (muh "racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, literally hitlers")

this whole plan was a giant shilling operation that you idiots blindly followed without question the repercussions for one second.

Dont let the shills win, slide this google shit
Focus on important stuff, like anti-Hillary memes and the Clinton Foundation.

Fuck off!!! This was based as fuck!

ageofshitlords.com/Cred Forums-pol-launching-operation-google/

Also...

ageofshitlords.com/amy-schumer-tries-funny-proves-south-park-right/

>"It's not an intellectual space, we were supposed to make a home here".

>d-dont focus on g-google please p-pol
>y-you can only focus on one ttopic at a time
>t-this is s-silly

Listen to yourself, you sound like the most cringey faggot to ever come here. Believe me I hate google as much as the next person, and I'd love to get some payback on the ctr shills but to make it work you have to take it to the social media sites, not sit here and wank each other off for 300 posts at a time and 3 threads at a time. It makes you look like you're either forcing a shitty meme and don't actually care about fucking google up, or you're one of them trying to divide and censor us.
Also lumping together every person who doesn't agree with your shit idea as shills IF they don't agree with you, makes you look even more like an sjw. you dumb nigger

They're already synonymous.

>>He thinks the mongolian cave painting forum he posts on is a secret club.

The "secret club" types always bother me. Pic related was from an avengers comic in around 2010-2011.

Also back in 2009 Tony stark mentioned gathering intel from a variety of sources: Shield, FBI, Interpol, and even Cred Forums.

Cred Forums has never had credibility in the first place. Hell, we get away with as much as we do because nobody really takes us seriously because of all of the shitposting.

That was probably someone trying to nip it in the bud, given how intentionally obnoxious most of the early threads' OP were. The only reliable way to get Cred Forums to turn against something is to spam it all over the board until people get fed up with it.

So? In time, a pissed off normie will call a nindu "google" instead of "nigger" and that'll get it into the mainstream bit by bit.

Having made the MOST mainstream term of the XXI century a racist slur, it'll be unstoppable.

Instead why don't we fuck up some shit on tumblr and piss off tumblrfags. invade tumblr and turn into the shit the fucking tumblrfags sjws don't want. Sounds reasonable to me.

KVÄÄÄÄ

doing it wrong

fucking 'kype