youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
youtube.com/watch?v=5L78NexHt9s
twitter.com/na9er_dashti
youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo
geoexpro.com/articles/2010/01/the-first-oil-discoveries-in-the-middle-east
youtu.be/LPgPV3BDfts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

The vid was good and Nasser seems pretty based.

give this man a tourist visa

I hope that man isn't executed next week, hope he becomes a leader one day.

He knows what needs to happen for peace and stability.

Thin end of the wedge

youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk

another based lad

T-they w-won't execute him, r-right?

RIP

When is this guy's beheading?

He's probably get whipped with a cat-o-nine tails as we speak

Isn't he going to get in trouble for saying that?

Good man

>memri tv
founded and run by zionists

Hey muhammad how many have you raped today ?

Jesus, this fucking language just make my ears bleed

now you know what the rest of the world thinks when they hear polish

Nah its in kuwait not in KSA but he'll probably get some hate

Sharia so good you decided to live in Sweden?

Was he even penetrating the donkey? When he pulled out I didn't even see a dick there. Either he's really small or he was dry humping. Weird.

hes so dead

RIP

Based soon to be executed sand merchant.

jaz tudi slovenec sem

>#notallmuslims
wtf I love open borders now

It's actually a good discussion. They're not hiding their beliefs.

Can anyone explain why they're so upset about paying for visas, and how this is related in their minds to the jizya?

That is probably the most based thing I've witnessed in years. If only a handful of Arabds could be more like him...

lol
google translate? you must be a hacker that is known as Cred Forums

We should share this and watch all of the libfags struggle to find a way to call us islamaphobes

Press F to pay respects

Its writing is pretty cool though.

>Based free thinkers challenge the stagnant stablishment
>Get beheaded over it
>Thier genetic lines are cut and only the sheep remain

God dammit.

>Can anyone explain why they're so upset about paying for visas, and how this is related in their minds to the jizya?

Bullshit comparison. He's just transferring the act of oppression from an action of the religion, to an action of the State. Because if it's a State controlled activity, the religious leaders can point to that, wash their hands of it, and say "See? It isn't us!".

Islam's main driving grievance is that they're not the most powerful people on the planet.

The notion of having to abide another religion's laws is a source of deep humiliation for the devout.

If the jizya is that religious tax 'people of the book' have to pay, then they feel exempt from it because only people of the book would have to pay. The demi's are the minority and pay a tithe for not being muslim but living in a sharia area.

The realization that islam is not the most dominant religion in the world completely warps the goat fucker's world view. Everyone should be paying the greatest religion due respect and know their place. Except the middle east is a backward shithole and everywhere they go outside the middle east, they're a minority.

Dude is going to be "found" to be a homosexual and executed by next week.

>muzz arguing about their vermin muzz shit

That's what we want to avoid in our countries.

The firs mistake when talking about Islam is treating it as a religion. It's nt.

It's a political philosophy wrapped in a theology. A philosophy based on conquest, the domination of women and children, and silencing through terror or execution those that question or oppose it.

Aaaaaand they are going to kill him for expressing his views.

That doesn't mean it's not a religion. Religion is political.

He gonna get stabbed

They don't need it. Ex-muslims (murtad) have to be executed according to Sharia law.

CNN won't show you this

Because they're trying to normalize their shitty religion and behavior by falsely equating it with a normal practice. But a visa isn't something you have to pay because of your religion and in order to remind you of your second class citizen status.

He's not an ex-muslims or athiest. He is a secularist. Secularism isn't a disbelieve in god. It is a believe that state and religion should seperated. If he observes the 5 pillars, I can't see why he would be branded an apostate.

minute 1:09 is what gonna make him get killed without i even complete the video.

Holy shit, the balls on this guy.

Much respect, even for a sandgoogle

Good job OP, that was interesting to watch, relevent to today's politics, and a refreshing break from the shit swamp /pol has been mired in lately.

Cool. Go explain that to the Wahabists. See how long it takes to get a knife in you.

3:15 onwards is even more savage

F

>Can anyone explain why they're so upset about paying for visas, and how this is related in their minds to the jizya?
Foreigners or infidiels paying rent. Humiliation here is meant has a show of humility more than degradation. It's about acknowledging you're on someone else's turf.

Secularist, atheist, ex-muslim are all the same under the Sharia law.

lol yea,i never heard of that guy but it seems i won't again since he will get killed sadly.

If you see someone with his opinions on tv you can be sure he ain't the only one especially in islamic countrys

That said he might have some strong supporters vehind him seld an maybe they will fix some issues in theire religion in the coming decades
But it doesn't matter for now we have still 4 generations to worrie about

The most based truth telling Imam

youtube.com/watch?v=5L78NexHt9s

next time Cred Forums jumps on a bandwagon and screams "cuck" "CTR" this should be the reply

Power is politics. That's why things like Sharia zones don't pop up until the powerbase in the area hits a critical mass. Then once established it tries to impose itself on those not Islamic.

Name any other religion that imposes it's rules onto the population as a whole in whatever area it's in. I can think of only one other, Orthodox Judaism (Hassidim). The only difference being that in Judaism, any outsider will never be a Jew and only exists to serve Jews, while in Islam, any non Muslim MUST be converted, or face death. Also Islam is the only (current day) religion where leaving it results in instant death.

One minute in and Spain already BTFO

No, it says even Spain isn't as lazy as all arab nations combined.

the shia are already vulnerable in Kuwait, and that idiot is making it worst
he's probably dead by next week

Harsh, though. Why didn't he pick on Poortugal like the rest of us?

He was talking about industrial nations. Poortugal is not on the list.

> even Spain isn't as lazy as all arab nations combined
That's saying something. Spaniards take fucking sleeping breaks in the middle of their work.

>Spaniards take fucking sleeping breaks in the middle of their work.
A tired worker is an inefficient worker. Also, siesta is spanish culture, we should all respect it.

every hot country must have that you asshole it's easy to talk shit while being privileged with nice weather

>If the one who rules by other than that which Allaah has revealed denies the right of Allaah and His Prophet to rule, as is mentioned in Ibn ‘Abbaas’s comment on the aayah:“. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [al-Maa’idah 5:44]. Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “Whoever rejects what Allaah has revealed is a kaafir.”

Check your weather privilege

This thing has beeb around for years and not a single muslim leader supports it. Is the west going to patiently wait until they realize that their religion is pure evil?

>absolute madman

F

Heres the reality of most third country workers working in Kuwait/UAE/Qatar:
Their passports get confiscated on arrival. They have to pay to get them back.

This makes a setting ripe for slavery. Some filipino or african chick gets promised a nursing job and maybe some further education.
It creates a system were slavery is easily hidden.
Some of the offers are legit, some are bait to get new housemaids or grocery clerks. Typically, they'll still make more money than back home, but they now live in an area with a higher cost of living, usually send money back home, and they get 'stuck' working.

They have no rights. Their lives are ruled over by their arab masters. Getting fired results in heavy fines before deportations. Sexual abuse is rampant.

In kuwait, there is a city called Jarrah where most of them live. It not quite as bad as Iraq or Detroit, but its a horrible place to live regardless.

They live at the bottom of society, but its still marginally better than the places back home.

IMHO, we should liberate the Filipinos from kuwait and send the somalis to work there. That just makes more sense.

o7

F

Somebody is about to get fucking executed.

Middle Eastern debates are so comfy, watching roaches debate each other is even better than watching arabs do it

Lebanese is much nicer sounding, and those who speak it usually speak it with a mix of French and English.

Is this safe to say in Kuwait?

Arab clothing looks comfy as fuck. I wish I could wear that shit here without standing out like a sore thumb. I live in Arizona for fucks sake, we should all be wearing desert clothing here.

RIP based sand-nigger.

Literally nothing to do with the question I was replying to.

You can see the almost impossible uphill battle secular Muslims are facing. This is why reform within Islam is so difficult.

But that's haram my brother.

One idiot was saying to pay head tax, basically tribute to muslims for being a non-muslim, then goes on they make you pay for a visa and whatever, a one time fee to process paperwork compared to a lifelong tax on your head because you're not muslim, dealing with bottom of the barrel ignorant religious idiots here.
The based guy goes on about how the afterlife is full of material goods, Mohammed knew how to manipulate these idiots from early on, promising them virgins, rivers flowing of wine, jewels and much more, it's insane they eat it up and don't realize the head of the religion was just a manipulate con-artist promising his followers and troops wild riches if they die serving him and his religion.
They really don't get it, they'll be obsolete soon.
That's all this religion is, its founder was just a manipulative cunt and his followers ate it all up.
Just wear you pajamas outside, you won't even have to change when you get out of bed.
It's an ideology, not a religion, a way of life, it's in all places in their culture, politics, family, work everything.

>pajamas
We don't have that shit in Arizona. We sleep in our underwear because it's hot at night too.

It's just mandatory cursive. English would look cool too if we were forced to add meaningless squiggle letter connections to everything.

Just wrap yourself in your bed sheet when you wake up.

Would you wear an air-conditioned helmet?

You swet sweet sweet summer child

ALL RELIGION IS IDEOLOGY

It's not as if I can't buy Arab clothes online. It'd just look weird as fuck for a white guy to be walking around like that in America.
Fuck yeah I would.

Just say to people that's the way Jesus was dressed.

Kek, that might actually work.

Jesus, that fat fuck is abhorrent

>YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE EMPTY!
>Proceeds to never explain how or why they are "empty"

the passport system didn't exist until WWI. humans got by just fine for 200,000 years without needing papers for travel. of course it's going to be easy to find reasons why it's retarded.

islam is also a political system. it cannot be practiced inside a polity, it replaces the polity.

>whilst smuggly smiling the whole time

twitter.com/na9er_dashti

this is his twitter

It's in arabic though

You frogs are not much better, fucking lazy catholics

Let me relate an anecdote from a vacation in Gran Canaria
> one avenue with trees in the middle
> avenue is about 400 meters long
> crew comes to cut the branches neatly on monday
> 6 men, bars off the street, one man in a lift with clipper
> by friday, they hadn't even cut all the branches
> a Danish crew would have finished such a small gig in less than two days

No wonders the PIGS are the laughingstock of Europe

Emojis convey the same in every language.

KEK nice dubz HE TRULY IS WITH US

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
E
Y

It's like that here too. The workers are paid by the hour so they slack off as much as possible to get paid the most they can while enjoying protection from getting fired by their unions. They even intimidate newcomers who try and get shit done so as to not interfere with the shit theyve got going

>You frogs are not much better, fucking lazy catholics
>catholics
I haven't seen one of those in a good while.

Enlightenment and revolutionary ideas propagate in the most extreme and adverse environments. The French Revolution happened in the most hostile environment to the enlightenment in Europe and the same will happen in the Arab World. The Saudi Civil War will be to the Arab World what the French Revolution was to the West.

>The Saudi Civil War will be to the Arab World what the French Revolution was to the West.

The most likely scenario for a saudi civil war is the bullshit government against EVEN MORE RADICAL muslims.

So was his head cut off shortly after this was recorded? This guy has some massive balls.

Your mentality is catholic, that's why your cars are shit, your people protest all the time, and the only thing you are good at is making wine because there originally was a demand from the church

You see the same in Eastern Europe, a country like Poland exports plumbers while Romania and Estonia have some of the fastest internet speeds in the world

Protestants kick catholic ass all day every day

holy fuck
mad respect

Sure thing, Wojciech Brzenczyszczykiewicz from Siemieniakowszczyzna.

If we're lucky, they'll end up killing each other in large enough amounts that the more moderate population can outbreed them.

F

How are Danish cars?

>the only thing you are good at is making wine

Don't forget to remind him that the only reason France is still able to make wine is because of American grape vines.

It is 2017 and kebab removes itself.

That was the most likely scenario during the French Civil War too. The Vendee Revolt is the primal example of this. Such a thing won't happen in the most urbanised(coastal) areas of Saudi Arabia because the middle class there already has access to western amenities and know it. Specially the Gulf coast, due to all the shia there. We will see the breakup of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as we know it and the establishment of a modern monarchy in the Jordanian style in the west coast and a shia republic in the east. The centre of the country is doomed though. Those movements will have the support of the thousands of newly formed Iraqi-Iranian shia militias present in Iraq and the Houthis. It will be a bloodbath.

When people hear Swedish they assume it's some kind of joke language. That accent, other scandis sound normal

How many countries with populations of 5,5 million people and no iron and coal deposits make cars?

We do in agriculture, technology, medicine, shipping and do well due to protestant work ethic

youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo

TOPFUCKINGLEL

Yeah I was just kidding, Denmark is a wonderful country full of great people. So how many times per year your royal family ploughs your asshole? If I see again you fucking peon to shit on any Republic especially France I swear I'll track you down and guillotine your peasant ass you fucking cocksucking faggot. I'll make sure someone bombs your gay kingdom with Rafale also.

Quite dpressing. John the Baptist screaming in the desert comes to mind.

>why are the muslims in infidel countries not killing each other?
That should really make them think.

>the light bulb didn't exist until 1879, humans got by just fine for 200,000 years without needing it. of course its going to be easy to find reasons why its retarded.

you are exactly the problem the speaker in is raising. the world is different than it was in the past.

Kek, fuck off lefty

Pretty based, rational and smart for a muslim. How long until this guy is beheaded?

I actually got a medal for good tradesmanship when I was apprentice from the second prince

Made me feel very proud

The royals bring us together, it strengthens our national identity, former Yugoslavs will never understand such communityship with your fellow man under the watchful eyes of the blue blood

French are the cuccest of cucks, that's why euro truck simulator played out there

it seems haram as fuck to me. how is this allowed? is kuwait becoming some sort of an oasis of freedom?

>The royals bring us together, it strengthens our national identity
Is that what they tell you while shoving their royal dick down your throat?

>former Yugoslavs will never understand such communityship
Yugoslavia was a kingdom m8, but our dynasty was retarded
Besides its not like the Kalmar Union is alive today is it?

fucking keked because i have a tourist visa

Cannot say that those guys are not trying to get out of the hole they're in.

The only way to keep Islamic theocracies in place is if they execute all guys like video related.
Let's see what happens to him.

he's framing everything in an islamic religeous point of view so it's all ok.

"whoever kills a soul unless for another soul - it is as if he has killed all of mankind"

it's pretty hard to kill somebody who just said that

>is kuwait becoming some sort of an oasis of freedom?

i thought it was until a kid from Kuwait call in the Howard stern show the other day. there are whiffs of fascism in the government. it sounded like they give people just enough lead to make them feel free but than yank back the leash. For example (according to the caller) if you go to college out of the country they make you come back every year for an interview to make sure you are not defecting.

Princegemal Henrik likes the young royal guards I am told, but then again, he is French and makes terrible wine and has retired because our queen would't allow him to take the title of king.

We have had monarchy for as long as we have had our flag, which is the oldest flag in the world

Our national identity is set in viking runestones

Ottoman rape babies will never understand

That's not gonna be easy.
Take a look at what's happening in Malaysia, they're gaining religious powers in the government because they're blaming the Jews (Which is also true)

>We have had monarchy for as long as we have had our flag
So you've been peasants since forever and there isn't any change about that on sight? You have severe case of Stockholm syndrome my friend? Ever wondered with your simple peon mind why they don't allow you to arm yourselves?

Underrated show.

I hate it when Muslims smile. Whenever they smile in a conversation, you know they're about to drop some seriously evil twisted idea of the world on you.

>killing people because they violated my book is okay! my book said so!

No dude, arabic letters on their own are longer and tedious, arabic's contiguous writing is very comfy desu and has much room for artfulness
نبيل that's a 4 letter word
ن ب ي ل is the same word partitioned

I live in the most happy, the fourth most productive and the ninth wealthiest pr capita country in the world

Your insults are tonedeaf to reality

Yeah... I'd rather learn hiragana.

It just looks like the tide is coming nothing artful about that.

>most happy
Stocholm syndrome?

>fourth most productive
Slavery can have that effect yes.

I'd rather learn how to weave my baskets underwater.

bumb

>Minds

That was your first mistake. They are a hive mind and they are trying to falsely equivocate the two because they are not whole humans.

Dude saudi arabia has a small native population along with all gulf states
Civil wars can happen in places where the population is big and diverse (excluding egypt :not diverse) with weak governments (excluding west north african arab states)
The rest all have civil wars right now
Syria-iraq-libya-lebanon-yemen

Islam is an amalgamation of religious, judicial, cultural, and economic systems. It is an all encompassing, totalitarian monolith. The very scriptures of Islam define it as submission to the scriptures and Allah, by extension Muhammad. You can not deviate from the writings of Muhammad (Islam) one bit without being categorically classified as a non believer/ apostate / heretic whatever, by the very same scriptures.

When people talk about reformation of Islam I shake my head because such a thing is made intentionally impossible by the very founder of Islam. Any attempted reformation of Islam by definition makes it NOT Islam.

It's why other Muslims (mostly Sunni, the largest sect) kill other 'Muslims' (Shia, Alawite, etc) on a level the west and skeptical 'Muslims' don't understand. Shouldn't Muslims treat each other well etc etc? The Muslims perpetrating the violence have a very good understanding. They aren't killing REAL Muslims, as far as the Qur'an is concerned, they are killing people less than human, not afforded any of the protections and rules about dealing with other Muslims in the Qur'an.

At best there is the ability to appeal past Islamic scholoraly/ court rulings, but first it is very difficult, and second they mostly deal with matters not directly answered or dealt with in the Qur'an. Can you see where this is going? Islam has been designed to be entirely self contained and unreformable.

This is why I say Islam is completely incompatible with Western civilization, and should be segregated from the West. For me, any 'Muslim' immigrant should willingly abandon Islam in its every aspect before being allowed in.

Flagged for hate speech. No need to thank me.

-Youtube Hero, level 1

>漢字を勉強しません

>Nasser Al Dashti

Shame about him get his head chopped off...

That kind of talk take place in XVIII Europe...what a backward people.

>memri-tv

is this the most based channel in history?

Not enough people like him.

He probably doesn't buy into Islam if he says things like this. He probably just pretends to be one so he doesn't get fucked.

Being a secular muslim means ignoring part of Islam. Islam makes some fairly in depth political prescriptions.

This

It's unfortunate he uses the examples of killing and slaughter as things that should be done with precision

The West suffers a collective cultural amnesia about Islam being evil, because of our rapid technological development and the conquering of the world via colonial empires. That made massive threads, like the Ottomans, moot point, because we could simply circumvent their trade monopoly by going around the world via ship. So the beast that was at our doorstep became the one we ignored, and it finally just went away on its own after being starved of revenue. The West became too powerful for Islam to compete with, and so the Muslim world fell apart.

Then, oil was discovered.

Guess what Muslims have a near-monopoly on, now? We're right back to the age of Ottomans, so Islam is becoming strong again, and we haven't yet learned how to circumvent them.

Islam is still just as evil however, but because our societies have the blinders on (as a product of our victory in the colonial age), the majority of the people don't see it. They operate in this humanitarian ultra-tolerant bubble world that was gifted to them by Protestant tradition. They don't realize their way of thinking is ENTIRELY artificial, and not shared by anyone who doesn't prescribe to Western culture.

Your average lefty will see a Muslim on the street and think
>He's exactly like me in every way!

They couldn't be more wrong, of course.

Post some more videos of Arab muslims getting btfo

>You frogs are not much better, fucking lazy catholics
Lazy enough that there are more Catholics than there are muslims, and that most of the greatest Christian structures are Catholic (with the rest being Orthodox).

true words

It's probably trash. Just like Lebanon 2006 and Iran 2009 and Tunisia 2010 + Egypt 2011 + ISIS (Who aren't Muslim anyway) + Lybia 2011 + Syria 2011 till now in the Brotherhood /Israel/US Dollar attempt to finally make their new Middle East a reality.

Is he still in the Cocaine market?

nah that was his great grandmother

How did this potato man land such a hot wife? I love our queen more than anything desu.

bump

fuck islam

F

Were you around when they got married?

The fact that this has been aired on Public Television in a fundamentalist Islamic cultural setting is impressive and gives me a glimmer of hope for the Middle East.

That man could easily face death for what he said, but he was allowed to say it anyway and it then was broadcast. If this trend continues and grows, Islamic nations may reform themselves into free secular states in our lifetime.

This would be a massive weight lifted off the shoulders of millions of Arabs and other peoples, and would propel the modern world ahead by leaps and bounds.
(no more refugees, true economic self-development of these countries, no more defense spending by the US and Europe on defending from the violent morons that come from that region)

TLDR; The whole world will benefit when Islam is reformed and relegated to the private sphere across the Middle East. Videos like this being broadcast on Islamic TV stations is a big step in that direction when the punishment for holding those views is traditionally instant death.

>dashiti

Yeah I was 17 then, I think.

Rational humans understand that their choice in the matters of life is what determines their righteousness. To impose a set of behaviors on another against their will does nothing to bring them closer to one's favorite God. Religion therefore is made private, and the public sphere is kept secular.

Therefore it is possible for a practitioner of Islam (or any religion) to approach their religion with human rights as outlined by enlightenment thinkers and what has led the West into the forefront of cultural supremacy.

There are millions of said Muslims. We can describe them as rational and secular in their relationship with their society, and often found in the West, where they are generally accepted.

Trouble is, for every rational secular Muslim, there are 10 or more others that automatically reject the notion of basic human rights, and instead favor a society that is structured after their special Quranic interpretation.

This is fundamentally incompatible with the West and must be vigorously condemned by all, especially secularized Muslims.

Non-secularized Islam (the vast majority of Islam), especially Sunni Islam, is a barbaric and uncivilized mindset, predisposed to horrendous levels violence that most other cultures grew out of centuries if not millenia ago.

There is simply no compatibility between the Rights of Man as endowed by his Creator and Islam in it's typical interpretation.
Islam should be as socially acceptable as Nazism or fundamental (non-secularized) Christianity.

> Then, oil was discovered.

The oil was discovered prior to WWI, the Arab world continued to remain irrelevant until well after WWII and didn’t start throwing it’s weight around until the 1973 Oil Crises.

geoexpro.com/articles/2010/01/the-first-oil-discoveries-in-the-middle-east

> so Islam is becoming strong again

The oil is (slowly) running out and when it does, the Arab world will return to what they were before oil; little better then African niggers.

What have the Muslims done with that VAST wealth derived from oil? Absolutely fucking nothing; where are the great Arab universities? Where’s the Islamic space program? Even Arabs don’t want to live in the MidEast and flee to Europe. Nobody at all wants to immigrate to the MidEast.

Unless / until there is some kinda "reformation" of Islam, Muslims will always be a threat to everybody around them.

How can he be libertarian and practice islam at the same time ?

because otherwise he'll get beheaded

would guys like these do much better, sharing their ideas and gaining support in the west? gain the support of Muslims around the world and then tackle changing the east?

You guys don't understand, this guy is not shiting on islam he wants to improve it,there is a lot of people like him here too.

Either way is fine

>mentions Japan like 3 times
I bet he faps to anime.

>you're done supporting them?

Don't care as long as he's calling out on those sandnigger overlords it's Deus Vult

youtu.be/LPgPV3BDfts

The title of the video is misleading btw.

she is a cute

What a qt

Stoned to death the day after I assume.

>Why are we blaming everything on America?
>We've been fighting each other for 1400 years
>America didn't exist 1400 years ago. They didn't even exist 300 years ago

Drugs are haram

Keked

protestant work ethic is fucking shit can't enjoy life at all if work is all you do, doing 40 hours per week is absolutely mental and I can't wait till I have some financial independence

Don't they have Pepsi and Coca Cola at Middle East? Isn't caffeine a drug?

Don't know about those but I think coffee is halal. Didn't Ottomans bring it to europe?

It was way before that actually, when the Greeks used to travel to Arabia and get stuff like spices and coffee.

Is it halal or haram?

based lass

The thing I'm most pissed about is that, while the arabs are right, most of the uploaders are Christians themselves, and not secular-moderate Christians but social conservatives who would gladly turn their nation into arab like states, in enforcing family values&religion.

It's not haram.

It actually is leaf, it was founded by Yigal Carmon and Meyrav Wurmser. Both Israeli.

You parisians aren't french merely mongrel race of germans and niggers

Excellent vid. Though I wonder when his execution will be ordered. I hope we can watch.

he is an israeli plant

kek, underrated

fucking kek

Just watched this video. We should make him really popular and well-known. He makes a lot of sense

It was haram for like 20 years but then mecca declared it halal after they changed their minds probably because of how good it taste.