Whats your opinion of Aaron Swartz?

Ii

Suicided either by the gov or by top tier reddit staff.

My bets are on the latter.

An honorary goy who tried to name the globalist In the US government, but got murdered by his own kind.

If more Jews, were like Aaron Swartz, we wouldnt hate them.
He has an aryan character.

murdered
F

He was brilliant, but he is also responsible for the biggest autism hub on the internet.

reddit as charged. A coward. If he were alive he would watch Mr Robot while a google fucks his wife.

if less, australians were drunk, like Canadians, Cred Forums, would be, a better, board

he was the modern special snowflake who thinks that civil disobedience is so wonderful that it won't involve punishment.

It's clear that he knew he was breaking the law by the way he downloaded the documents.

If you want to make a point, either discuss it openly and legally, or use civil disobedience like he did. But part of that is going to jail or paying the fine or whatever. Nowadays you can block a fucking interstate and they just shoo you away. They should show up in force and arrest as many as they can.

faggot

nigga is dead

Assassinated by the cia or gov for being in charge of such a massive website.

he was pretty based

dumb bitch who offed himself like he was predestined to.

He created the cesspool that's Reddit, but his belief in freedom of information was admirable.

He was also a dev behind Tor2Web, which is cool albeit a fucking terrible idea.

waste of space. deserved everything he got.

he hated /new/, would have hated Cred Forums and would have shat all over trump.

wasn't reddit really different back then, it was pretty heavy in the libertarian le habbenin man type shit

then (predictably) the liberals force someone in their way to kill themselves and then they transform the piece of media into something that has shit about tampons being racist upvoted to the top

Reddit was alot more open to different views back then, and mods werent censoring controversial comments that didnt break any rules but ever since 2013, theyve become website for libtards, and any comments that deviates from leftism is either deleted by the mods or downvoted by the tumblr sheep

It really started with SRS being allowed to run wild and snowballed from there. Reddit used to be better than what it is today, but it was always gay.

Based

jealous that us goys like him?

except that if you go to mit and dont try to hack anything your a fucking pleb

>Oy Vey destabilization and critizism make me very smart
>this isnt normal at all I'm such a fucking rebel
>swartz
hmm rlly mks u tink

Im sure the NSA and Feds tried to blackmail him to make him give up reddits user info after they caught him in exchange for a suspended prison sentence. If he complied, he would probably be alive today, but he stuck with his principles and now hes dead

No he killed himself like a coward because he thought that being an MIT Jew made him above the law.

weak suicide. guy was a bender

I agree. He created reddit, there's no denying what kind of political beliefs he held, and would hold today. But that doesn't change the fact that he was a gifted programmer.

>swartz
Is he related to soros? What I think about him? Hmm.. see pic