Another Week In The Bag, Lads

Early finish today so only 90 minutes to go before my City colleagues and I head to the pub. With any luck, the corporate lawyer trainee QT I ended up sucking the face off last week will be there. Feels good to be in the physical and mental prime of your life and making it.

So why are you spending your Friday and Saturday nights sitting on here shitposting, Cred Forums, bitching about your virginity and tabbing out to play vidya when the world is out there for the taking?

I probably won't I got out most of the time but sometimes it's nice shitposting by yourself after a long work week

You're right user. I'm going to do something productive.

start by killing yourself.

We can go together

No.

>good lads + good bantz + hot public school dollymops + good ales = good times

i'll kill you if you kill me first.

Just an hour to go now, lads.

Expected more replies. It's almost as if the lads on here don't know the feel of a hard earned pint after a day's work. Odd.

It's got a lot more to do with your bait not passing muster lad

I'm typing the from The Winchester
Best of both worlds

I got great pussy, travelled and heathened it up with my buds from 16 - 22, didn't have to stare at powerpoint and vnware for 8 hours a day. Went neet for the past four years, now working and have qt waifu, living on edge of rocky mountains.

You haven't really accomplished anything, you fucking normie. Also drinking at loud pubs is so cancerous and why would I want to talk to a bunch of empty brained slags? Prefer my mountain views and sharing brews/smoke/banter with quality people.

You are bragging on Cred Forums which honestly is the most telling that you are prob a boring insufferable normie

You didn't earn that pint

This isn't your personal blog to humble brag faggot

>You haven't really accomplished anything, you fucking normie

>STEM Masters
>get paid a tidy sum to do work I'd be doing anyway, were I a NEET

>empty brained slags

Did you miss the part above where I spoke about the posh Oxbridge dollymops that frequent these places?

You need to stop projecting and raging, lad. Be angry at yourself, not me.

I'll raise a pint of foaming, nut-brown ale to your health in about an hour's time, lad.

British """women""" do not look like that

I wont deny it, the city is "looking good" today.

You're right. Some of them are hotter.

I hear you, lad. *raises pint of foaming nut-brown ale*

It's 7:20 in the morning you stupid English goon. Go back to bed.

what's it like to drink in a country without cuck tier alcohol tax laws?

Be fair mate half the people on here can't drink. I'd be down the pub my self trying to get poon but they wont serve me.

Will you be in the Coq watching out for jumpers?

Congratulations, you are mediocre.

The best. The foaming pints of nut-brown ale doth flow.

how much is a pint of average beer?

$10, $15 if you want something decent

Can't wait until winter, lads. I feel sorry for the bros who will never know the feel of a dark Friday night after work, walking in from a cold, snow-lined street to a warm, toasty pub and a freshly-poured pint of foaming nut-brown ale.

Comfy as fuck.

>world is out there for the taking
>by going to some shitty pub and getting drunk

Pass

> you will never take a lazy tipsy stroll through your rural english countryside town, the snow falling lazily about you as you make your way home, to a warm bed with a fireplace

can i move there?

Can't wait for a hard brexit and loss of passporting right to BTFO of you smug City workers. It will be hilarious to see all you cunts cleaning your desks and walking out of those fancy buildings with a cardboard box and that "I just got anally raped" look on your faces just like in 2008.

Depends. In London, average is probably about £5.

Kiddies get drunk. Distinguished and mature gentlemen like myself enjoy their drinks and pace themselves so as to not become inebriated but ride that nice 'buzz' wave. The best of both worlds - maintaining your faculties whilst taking advantage of the increased charm while talking to the dollymops.

What do you do? are you a real tradesmen? or are you a globalist capitalist cuck that spends his life on a computer not shit posting?

I was actually really jealous after seeing that picture until I remembered London is Niggersville, so close to being the perfect city.

OR heading to the airport for an all expenses paid relocation to Frankfurt.
Where they will ACTUALLY get anally-raped by a refugee. Probably.

May as well enjoy it while it lasts, lad. Hence the pints of foaming, nut-brown ale.

Well done, lad.

I've been working in the capital jew for 3 years but right now I'm packing up my flat to move to the north tomorrow. I'm getting a flat twice the size for the same money and leaving the madness behind. Feels good man

>kids will never understand enjoying a fine ron zacapa with only one ice cube
fucking swines

It's Friday morning and I have a mid term. Now fuck off.

About to head now, lads.

I'll raise a pint of foaming nut-brown ale to your health. Perhaps some of you will join me one day once you've conquered your NEETdom.

Have fun!

>suck the face off
>didn't find a way to get her back to your place for a bang

Fucking amateur... a lot of girls will drop your ass if you dont seal the deal within the first day or two... start closing these bitches, before you come talking that shit

> foaming nut brown ale

Enjoy it, lad. Let's arrange a plank sanction later.