The November Happening

When Trump wins in November,
caos WILL occur.

The media will pump articles on how bad this is for USA.
There will be NO article featuring the victory in a positive light.

Just like Brexit, everyone will complain, the US dollar will collapse,
we will get riots and chaos.

How are you Americans preparing for the biggest happening in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2015/12/black-leader-media-cover-up-mass-shootings-by-blacks/
youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Trump

>>winning

Keep dreaming faithless. Your little chaos "god" ain't shit

Lolbertarian here, already accepting that if hillary wins, she's coming after the guns and I'll have to get an ar15 before hand.

If Trump wins and doesn't end up taking the guns (I doubt he will) there will still be massive protests and more riots.

Either way, I'm getting me an ar15 come this November to prepare for the worst.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here in the same boat as me.

Reminder.

(counter-coup on standby)

We will fight back against the Jews, just like Donetsk and Luhank did.

Reminder

Blacks make up 13% of the population

420 blaze it and kek on pol when nothing happens.

Another reminder:

Some of those black people aren't even black.

I banish thee with meme magik.

Implying we're not ready for hillary's hologram

racist drumpf btfo. How can electronic voting even compete with trumps polls

All I know is if they attempt a coup or they assassinate Trump, I'm 'activating' myself. I will bathe in blood.

This is not like Kennedy. This won't be a lone gunmen scenario where a tragedy happens, and everyone mourns. No, if Trump is killed people will celebrate and embolden themselves to hurt more innocents. I'm not having any of that shit at all. If the whole world turns on their TV, or clicks on their faggy little ipads to read that Trump was killed and they gasp - then the next day I'm going to make it so they clench their mouths shut and not say a word, just witness and never forget.

This whether trump wins or not shits going to happen and everyone needs an ar-15 for this happening

That just makes me more excited for him to win
I need a fucking happening man im bored as shit and plus i wanna crack some liberal skulls at a riot

Fourth reminder:

Their "coup" will be a bunch of white nu-males and feminists.

EUR/USD Long.

Nobody needs an ar 15, the second amendment was designed for muskets only

The second amendment was designed for "arms", however the context was white european men.
The founding farthers couldn't have possibly forseen that North America would become a nigger continent with a third world homicide rate.

Except almost every mass shooter is done by a white male

Yes lord moldcock

kek. they are too scared to go "protest" in a white neighborhood and they think they are gonna have a coup.. fucking hell that's funny.

Just like Brexited your currency will bounce back, lefties will be suiciding themselves in droves and unpresidented levels of smugness will be seen in trump suppoeters

TRUMP BTFO

Actually the majority of mass shorter in the USA, as defined by the FBI, are black. Stop spouting bullshit and do your research faglord.

This, just because nigger on nigger violence doesn't make it news it doesn't make it unhappen.

Name 1 high profile mass shooting done by a colored person

It only exists if the liberal media tells us about it, right?

>Trump wins popular vote
>Hillary takes Electoral College

That's the only scenario where I foresee massive violence.

You havent named one. Doesnt matter if the media tells us, name 1 time a colored person has randomly shot and killed at least 10 people

>high profile

youre a fucking idiot or youre baiting

Navy yard shooting, done by Aaron Alexis. There are more, but you're just being a google, so I won't do any more of your job for you.

I warn all of the people I have converted to the Trump train that as difficult as it seems with all the forces to keep him out of the white house the real battle will begin once he is in there. As they are going to try and spin everything as much as possible to make it seem like his fault as well as purposefully orchestrating happenings. I have faith that Trump will prevail but it would be ignorant to not think that it is going to be a painful road to get there.

STAY STRONG

HOLD FAST

Yes OP, we are ready.

mobile.wnd.com/2015/12/black-leader-media-cover-up-mass-shootings-by-blacks/

Ok, thats 1 compared to very many done by white males. But tell me, why do you need an ar 15? The founding fathers wrote the 2nd amendment when muskets were the norm

It has already been foretold by the great and all powerful kek that Trump will win.

"An AR" referring to one correct?

Good thing I have several.

Should I just go to a gun store and put myself on a record so the government can fuck me if they decide to or try for a private sale?

if trump wins, that probably means most people know the media is full of shit. no preparation needed.

What this confirms is that Moloch is real and he does control magik, but he's weak. With our channeling Kek will defeat Moloch and forever banish him back into the shadow realm on Saturn.

Now tell me why you would need several assault rifles if you arent planning mass murder

>textbook moving the goalposts
Go bait somewhere else

Oh shi...
BTW you were BTFO. Head back to your safe space kiddo.

>live in NY
>have 1 cucked NY AR-15 and 2 stripped lowers

I want to build another AR but the parts are so goddamn expensive, I've already spent so much this year.

No matter who wins, chaos will occur anyway.

Navy yard shooter. One in ct a while back shot up his workplace after he was fired

They already got torn apart. I wouldn't bother with them at this point. You won.

Here
Here

Nice moving the goal posts, faggot. I bet you argue that most aerial killers are white too, don't you? Other anons have posted more evidence of mass shooting done by googs but you continue to ignore them. What garbage.

And it's a bill of rights, not bill of nice to haves. The articles were cast to allow citizens the option of self defense and an ability to overthrow a corrupt government. Read the constitution, cuck.

Stupid Walmart tier trash AR costs 2000€ (2.2k$) in Austria.
AKs and FAL or G3 are way more popular in Europe.

>AKs and FAL or G3 are way more popular in Europe.

The hilarious thing about NY is we actually have worse gun laws than fucking Eurocucks. I can't own an AK or a FAL or G3, the AR-15 gets by because it's modular and you can remove the "evil features".

I I am poised to make an absolute fortune off the very temporary downturn. The dollar won't collapse, but it will take a small, short term hit, just like the financials of Brexit (which I made $6,700 off of, ty bongs).

>Stupid Walmart tier trash AR costs 2000€ (2.2k$) in Austria.
Whoa WTF? Really? If I spent that much on an AR here in the states it would be pretty damn nice. They get more expensive than that here but still you would get special alloys some extra features all that.

So does the 2nd amendment apply to artillery or even nukes then?

Why wouldn't it? Buy whatever you like but actual artillery and nukes wouldn't be attainable by most of the population. It's expensive.

Wasn't the supreme gentleman asian?

>So does the 2nd amendment apply to artillery

Yes. Privately owned cannons were a thing in the revolution era.

You used to be able to buy artillery and and any other military ordinance. This continued until the manufacturers got absorbed into only producing fr government contracts.

I don't think people realize how expensive owning certain firearms especially the more contemporary ones military wise are to own and operate even with government off your back. Full autos run through ammo fast than semi and that's a nice chunk of cash in ammo alone for anything even the smallest of calibers. BB/Airsoft not included of course.

It's not that easy in Austria either. There are all kinds of completely random limitations, one more retarded than the next.

So private citizens should be able to buy nukes then. Keep living in your fantasy land

I honestly hate this fucking state, Cuomo needs to get a gutshot over the SAFE Act.

Technically yes but it's unlikely even if it were allowed you would see anyone purchase one besides for the title of being the first private guy with one. Imagine the costs involved not to mention possible insurance liabilities.

We can take them even without the use of violence. Just trigger them.

0/10 keep trying
you can do it

I'm tearing my hair out because I don't have the money to invest, yet I see opportunity.
FUCK
ITS BREXIT ALL OVER AGAIN

I meant to ask previously but are you just young or something? Humans have been around for thousands of years around tools for hunting and killing. Kids are around knives and at one point guns everyday. How is this any different today? Are you sheltered perhaps? All good though.

Just buy on margin. It's risky, but so is stock trading. Pay off your debts immediately, though. Try not to get too greedy.

Good ill take chaos over forced tolerance. If Trump loses in November then America will die.

Right, so a knife is equal to a nuke

I will help defend with the roof Asians.

NO MORE DAMAGE, NO MORE RIOTS

Leftists be like.

once the feds stop thier witchhunt on law enforcement they will stop the riots in hours!

I know, right? Andrew Cuomo is a world class cunt, and the worst part is all his potential replacements are even worse.

Fuck NY.

Checked

Was meant to be an answer to

Also I might add none of these laws are written down. I tried to inquire on the ministry of the interiour website and they pretty much answered "all semi autos are illegal (category A) except exceptions".

It's 100% in the hands of the executive to decide what's legal and what is not.

>Be Romanian
>Beg for (yous) on the internets

Fuck off and get back to selling the Big Issue gyppo scum

You're acting like anyone besides possibly a corporation or conglomerate of some sort could own one. It's highly unlikely an individual could own one the costs are just that great. If you keep it on a property you would likely require some special insurance which will likely stipulate certain conditions just like they do if you're leasing a car or renting to eventually own one (insurance levels). I'd fire up your critical thinking some more.

I stocked up on food, got an ar15 and took my money out the bank. Either wau its fucked. If hilllary wons she will come for the guns, if trump wins there will be riots and rednecks will go on immigrant hunts. As a legal immigrant I will defend my property.

Here's hoping Trump makes this Godforsaken state go red, just one more time.

I'll die happy from the levels of tears that will erupt.

BURN HERETIC BURN!

Getting my gun soon. You know what I predict though? Nothing happening, but you can never be too careful.

>He thinks AR means assault rifle

Top kek

New York is so fucked as is New Jersey. I bag on Commiefornia all the time but you guys really take the damn cake.

Stfu you piece of shit fuck scumbag that should died in a hole with clinton

Legal immigrants will be perfectly safe just show proof. All others will be rounded up for deportation.

>caos WILL occur.

fuk u fagot do something

I wouldn't get my hopes up, man. NY going red would be a miracle even with Trump.

Trump as president at least would appoint conservative SC justices who could potentially overturn unSAFE though. We'll never uncuck this state through legislative means, only the courts can save us

Agreed, this state honestly is worse. About the only thing we don't have is the number of illegals, and don't worry that's being worked on.

Just kill me now senpai!

What's a good backup to Florida that's still located in the East? Arizona is pretty based but fuck that noise. Thinking Tennessee possibly likely whatever areas aren't Memphis.

>They are fun to shoot
>Groups of protesters shit themselves when they see one
>You can hunt with them
>Home invaders shit themselves when they see one
There are plenty of reasons to own an AR-15 or other semi auto rifles. I use mine to kill coyote and other pest animals. You should be more scared of my 3030 than an AR-15. .223 rounds are crap at killing human sized game they are made to wound and it takes either a well placed shot or multiple shots to kill a person. (Source) eight years shooting sand niggers in Iraq.

So what if a corporation like monsanto buys a nuke and then threatens to use it unless all of their demands are met, then they could have a forced monopoly on everything

What's to stop them from doing that now but with fertilizer bombs that are more easily transported and not as noticeable?

Hail Kek !
Trump will win !

When will the US remove sand niggers in Europe? Norway has oil *wink wink*

>NY going red would be a miracle even with Trump.
Reagan won NY. It wasn't that long ago.

Because the scale of destruction is nowhere even close to that of a nuke

>How are you Americans preparing for the biggest happening in your life?

I made an 8-second youtube video with a bunch of #420 and weed symbols and flashing text that says "MAGA" while bangarang plays in the background. I'm gonna upload it, post it on facebook, and unfriend everyone.

Treason. Arrest this man.

Why would they want to kill off their customers? You're strawman makes no sense.

What are you going to do? Steal the votes?

*Your

Megabanks can wreck whole countries and threaten the government to extort bailouts.
Yet you don't complain, Nukes are harmless in comparison.

He wasn't running against a political dynasty.

You invited them you kick them out. Tell you what if you grant me immunity from prosecution and pay me 50k a year ill come to your country and scalp every Muslim I can find.

Let's not call them megabanks since what they truly are at this point are government banks. Government controls the interest rates and the currency at all levels so banks are just a facade to funnel taxpayers money through for private gain.

>Trips

Kek is watching you. Moloch is weak, Kek only grows stronger by the day.

Ill join that counter coup. Can bring my own guns and ammo.

50k would be worth it, but I'm in no place to grant you immunity.

>20lbs of silver
>Few hundred rounds for my revolver/shotgun
>Food and water for a month
>Plenty of camping supplies
>Solar charging batteries
>Liquor for trading.

Join my caravan boys. We'll make a killing.

>romania shit talks lord kek
>Kek curses him with the mark of releating digits
romania BTFO

>implying they'll let it get to November if it's obvious Trump has one.
>implying they won't (((Shut it Down))) in October and "postpone" the elections.

The writing is on the wall and yet you're all being too blind to see it.

Look at the huge dick swaying contests in Syria, look at how Russia has literally dropped the biggest potential bomb possible in the UN by saying that the US needs to be investigated for aiding terrorists, and look at how any time any false flag happens right away we blame Russia with no proof.

Look at how Puerto Rico has been without power for 2 days now, you think that isn't a coincidence? It's obviously a social experiment.

Look at how BLM is back to full blown chimpouts and trying to escalate shit to full blown race war mentalities.

Look at the overblown bullshit with Zika.

Honestly, I'll be shocked if we get to have our elections at the rate things are going. I guess the good news depending on how you look at it is that so far none of the social experiments (Puerto Rico being a glaring one) has led to a full blown happening so we might actually make it out of this alright.

Look if Trump legitimaly wins, then kikes will before showing results, give paychecks to the people who manage votes, and he will lose.

I hope they won't fuck with the results if he wins.

buying an sks and a nice pair of boots

Not going to rot in jail for doing a public service so go call your govt and tell them my offer.

How does electoral college work? Does anyone have more than a basic understanding?

Explain to me what makes him so suitable to handle the job as president?

Pepe vs Ironman

Spread it lads

youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM

Yeah, asian/white mix

>riots and chaos
Excellent.