Presidential debate predictions

Does anyone really believe that Trump will have a hard time in the debate because it's his first 1v1 debate?

The man is being coached by Steve fucking Bannon and Roger Ailes, and probably many other people that know how to take down Clinton.

IMO Hillary has no idea what's coming on Monday and no amount of psychologists that she hires can prepare her for this epic stumping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuLVKkR-e5k
youtube.com/watch?v=jZ3DcqXGas4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There won't be a debate. Clintons will stage something to be able to back out.

If she even goes, all she has to do is stay vertical and the shills will trumpet her supreme victory

Hillary poo poo pee pee herself and dies on live television

Either Deutsche bank will crash or they'll have to snipe trump to avoid the great schlonging now

somebody should make a bingo before the debates start.

Clinton will have to stand for 90 minutes without a break. Expect either a last-minute change from that (I still can't quite believe that's the setup, seems too good to be true), or Clinton will lose concentration at the end. It can't be much cooler than 78F in the studio, with obviously no breeze.

He's probably gonna struggle with some questions but Hillary will be so fucking terrible that it won't matter much, at least not to the viewers.

MSM will fo course fall all over themselves trying to explain how she absolutely BTFO'd him and then proceed to blame the moderator for being too easy on him

We are going to get to watch a man literally banter a sickly old women to death on national TV.

It's going to be remembered for centuries.

Hillary is prepping to try and get under Trump's skin and make him react badly on stage. All her responses are going to be ad hominem.

Trump will remain cool. Will stick to his standard responses about how everything under Obama has been a disaster, and he can make america great again.

It is also the Foreign Policy debate. So "build wall", "extreme vetting", refugee safe zones over in the middle east instead of refugees in america, repair relations with russia, make nato pull their fair share, china and mexico trade.

>cooler than 78F
pity her nipples are facing down

As far as build wall goes, I can't wait to see how he uses his Mexico trip to his advantage. They literally gave him their approval of the wall.

Don't see how Clinton can refute the wall in any way

He'll have a hard time in the first debate, but it will have nothing to do with it being a 1 on 1 debate.

We already know that the moderators and questions have been handpicked by Clinton's team, and we already know Clinton will be thrown softballs while Trump will be grilled for an hour.

That's something I never wanted to see. I almost feel bad for Bill.

Trump's Mexican border/immigration policy is Bill Clinton's policy from the 1995 state of the union.

bill hasn't touched that since they conceived Chelsea.

being married and with a child is good for getting and staying elected in the USA.

She will probably repeat the usual talking point that it's "expensive" (it's not), and he'll just remind everyone that she's a Democrat.

She's probably gonna attack him on something like:
>b-but they didn't discuss the payment!
>b-but they got into a twitter fight over it! (which was literally just one response but who cares, right)

She's not a true blonde you know...

As long as trump remembers to bring a jamming device to disable hillary's off-site support its an easy game for our nimble navigator

Hungary built a wall in months. Now they don't have any illegal rapefugees entering their country. Same with Bulgaria.

Israel builds walls to keep out muslims.

Hillary lives in a walled off compound in NY.

This charlotte bullshit will hurt him as long as the msm keeps siding with hillarys view on it. This is all the lowest common denominator cares about. So hillary will play the feels card and try to paint him as a racist.

Sure, but that was pretty much also the case during the primaries and he always used his god tier bantz skills to turn the situation into a victory for him.

she has been grey for decades. she keeps it blonde to keep from looking so damn old.

stop with this "deutshe bank" crashing stuff, you idiots have been going on about it for months. nobody cares.

I went back and watched her debating Bernie. Trump is going to destroy her.

db its underwater and their subsidiary has stopped delivering physical gold

theyre scared shitless themselves..

the only true blondes have blonde pubes. Not sure what's covering illery's smashed crab

Even UK plans to build a wall to get rid of the Calais camp

Saying "walls don't work" is fucking retarded, she can argue about the payment but Trump actually seems to have a pretty detailed plan about it

Same with Merkel, but I was talking about her bush.

IF DIGITS TRUMP RAPES HILLARY'S ASS IN DEBATES

doesn't matter who comes out on top. you still have a shit ton voters who haven't or will never pay attention to the entire presidential campaign. I got friends and classmates, hell even my own family, who are clueless whats going on and just voting for hillary because trump is a racist. seriously that's their reason and I am sure that goes for the rest of america as well.

Trump is going to crush her.

He doesn't even need to prepare or do anything.

You know how I know?

Just watch any unscripted video of Trump talking to people 1on1, or watch one of his rallies. He talks like a normal human bean. He makes hand gestures, he has jokes, he has little sayings like big league, and he's always collected.

Hillary, on the other hand, is robotic and reptilian. Barely shows emotion unless it's rehearsed and fake. Take for example her recent "interview" with Zach "Weed" Galifaganokis. Even though it was supposed to be funny satire, Hillary just sat there like she wanted to assassinate everybody involved. Cold and inhuman.

Trump is going to crush her. You're gonna see. Hillary's going to talk in a deadpan, uninspired voice that sounds like a grandmother reading off a teleprompter. Trump is going to use his charismatic skills to effectively destroy her.

Quit concern trolling CTR, we know this will be THE biggest televised event ever and Trump is going to tear illary a new one

If it was me. I would just have the feds buy all the land on the border for like 5 miles deep.

Bulldoze everything. Except leaving one road per state that leads into mexico. There can even be a fenced in warehouse depot on these roads for trade purposes.

then you plants billions of anti personnel and anti vehicle land mines in this area. on the north side of the DMZ will be a 6 foot chain link fence with warning signs in english, about the land mines. the fencing will also be on the trade roads. On the mexican border side, nothing, no warning signs no walls.

an AI run monitoring system using infrared cameras will monitor the DMZ mine fields. when a mine goes off. It will notify the border patrol. They will fly over in a helicopter to inspect and then replace the mines.

is this not a valid reason?

I dunno dude, networks are expecting Superb Owl sized audiences for the debates. They are going to have an extreme impact on the election, and people who normally never watched stuff like this are going to tune in for the entertainment value alone.

> "Good Luck Mr Trump!"
> "Luck.... who do you think i am?"

youtube.com/watch?v=UuLVKkR-e5k

>months
and once again looks like we were right
Get schlonged faggot

I really hope Trump puts emphasis on the fact that he doesn't have a robotic personality when it comes to speaking like Illery does

>Even though it was supposed to be funny satire, Hillary just sat there like she wanted to assassinate everybody involved. Cold and inhuman.
That was actually really weird, the whole thing was scripted, so I assume she practiced for it but she just came off like a sociopathic robot. Like:

>Don't tell me what to do
What was the point of this line? Was it supposed to be funny and witty, was it supposed to show her as a strong leader? She sure seemed dead serious about it but it didn't fit to the light-hearted nature of that skit at all

trump shits himself LIVE
Dubs get!

What if Hillary cries?

Hillary requires medpack on stage live

To vote for somebody just to spite the other candidate because the media brainwashed you?

That's just trivializing the whole process into a "he's a big meanie" contest. Literally kindergarten tactics. It's their freedom to do so but it's a terrible waste of a vote.

Anyways, only people that will vote like that are in the extreme minority. Mostly braindead millenials, spic women and the occasional dindu that may have wandered into a polling booth on the way back from his rape spree

trump's weakest debate is going to be the domestic policy one.

though he will get some help. Hillary will just keep beating that dead horse of racism, sexism, muhsoggyknee, islamaphobia, xenophobia, intolerance, blah blah blah white people are evil

We need to start lowering expectations. Rock bottom. Start spreading that shit. We need to make it seem like Donald Trump is going to be mentally retarded so anything seems like a win. Remember Paul Ryan and Biden?

Remember how much we pumped up those expectations?

BAD IDEA!

Make people think Trump is an idiot.

Worst thing she could do, probably

People would have sympathy for her but it would play right into the stereotype of "women are too weak and emotional to be president".

hillary is going to be wearing a powered exoskeleton under the pant suit. it is the only way she can stand for 90 minutes.

Option 1: moderators and trump rail on her about emails, etc. Trump passes by with easy questions and hillary calling him racist which does nothing

Option 2: moderators and hillary team up on trump and rail him as an evil hitler

After the first military questioning i doubt option 1 will happen due to the liberal backlash.

meanwhile Hillary has been sold as "the smartest most qualified candidate EVER! in the history of america".

I'm plused by this comment

I'm not sure it was 100% scripted, I think they had a coach tell Hillary before the interview

>ok, weedbeard is going to make fun of you, just make him look kind of dumb and assert yourself in a serious way because that's funny and it will contrast with weedbeard's silly demeanor

Since Hillary can't process something like that, she resorted to her natural disdain for other people and talked to him like she would one of her SS agents.

She's always been this fucked up, and robotic. Take a look at her speech from 1996

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ3DcqXGas4

Even back then she was robotic. You can't make charisma from someone like that, they literally have to take classes to learn it.

i can hear the feminists screaming that he is raping her...

smashed crab bahaha

The funny thing about the commander in chief forum is that by all logic, Hillary should have won that easily, considering she had the huge advantage of having experience on that field. Yet, she managed to blow it.

Trump doesn't even have to do much to beat her in the debate, all he has to do is manage to not look worse than her, which is hardly a difficult task considering how fucking terrible she is

She started shaking from that scripted interview with Zach. She's fucked.

Trump is going to bring Hillary to heel.

Is the show known for people being dicks as the only sketch or anything like that? Wouldn't surprise me either way, whether its a crap skit or the whole time he was screaming on the inside, hoping not to commit suicide with two shots to the back of the head.

reddit-tier post

back to le r the donald with you

at the end he's going to say "Hillary, you're fired"

>crowd errupts
>trump wins the election in a landslide

screencap this

all hillary has to do to win the debate is to keep throwing jabs at trump with personal attacks. since trump is a narcissist and a hothead, not only will this keep him off balance, it will make him more likely to defeat himself by blurting out something that will disable him politically.

the problem is that we dont know if hillary is up for the challenge.. she's been trying to take the "high road" and not get into the mud with trump... well she's got to get down and dirty if she wants to win on monday

I WANT TO BELIEVE

"Grilling" trump, just as in primaries leads to massive over representation of him and a perception he's running unopposed. Their plan has already backfired

feel kind of bad for hillary.... 2008 was HER YEAR. the time was perfect - the nation had just suffered through 8 years of GWB fuckery and her public opinion rating was never higher. then out of nowhere comes obama.... her critical mistake was not striking a deal with obama back then to become his VP. then, she would be in a great position for 2016... as a sitting VP she would easily have the firepower to defeat trump...

KEK wills it

nice trips... must be true D:

Trips of truth. Kek wills it so hard he's gonna manifest himself in this earthly realm to slap that bitch unconcious if she doesn't faint herself.

>Trump
>Hothead

m8, please. People having been shitting on him on talk shows and in le comedy since way before the election, going back for over a decade now. Crump knows how to take a punch, because almost nobody in society has taken more shit than him. its all water off a ducks back to him. dont be so deluded

Fuck off with your stupid forced meme.

>hurr durrr maybe we can et them taken off the internet for hate speech

Seriously, kill yourselves. Stop trying to distract from the real current events with this unfunny shit.

>Crump

Aussie wigger detected.
Is there any form of life on earth lower than that?
I doubt it.

Chavs?