Really makes you think

really makes you think

>allied cucks

DAS JUDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think even 1% of the GIs who fought in World War II would support an ungrateful muslim nigger shitting on America and the national anthem.

But that's not the argument against him.

The argument is that he's a misinformed entitled rich shit head who's race baiting the country more than Obongo because niggers watch NFL more than listen to any politicians.

>sage for 1000th repost

this

They did fight for his right to sit or stand, no matter how much of a strawman this comic is. In fact, if people weren't so triggered by him sitting then nobody would have heard of it at all.

When was the last the the military actually fought for our rights?

>WWII uniform with flag on wrong shoulder
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Revolutionary war

actually, if we are having this argument, they died fighting hitler who was the last hope of the white rice

>plays handegg for a living
>relevant whatsoever

toppest jej, why do these niggers think anyone cares about their little psuedo protests

>really makes you think
About how much i hate niggers.

>jokes on them!
>they died to perpetuate the zog takeover of government & the inevitable collapse of western society.

Really makes you think

(checked)

They fought for your right to not have to go to some disease infested shithole and see the worst that humanity has to offer. They fought for your right to not have to come home after that and watch as the weakest part of civilization welcomes this filth with open arms. You ungrateful piece of shit. I'm so sick of reading this "they didn't fight for my rights." KYS

But googles don't have jobs.

If all the Mexicans stayed home, we'd have a problem.

>Breaking News, black unemployment rose 100% today in an event described by many as "hilarious".

The first amendment is working exactly as intended:
>He has the right to sit or stand, whichever he prefers
>In response, the audience has the right to call him out and tell him to stand the fuck up
>In response, some faggot has the right to create and draw this comic
>In response, we all have the right to discuss it on Mongolian forums
... and it's fucking beautiful.

Actually, they died for government interests of money and power that had nothing to do with freedom, because if they did, they would have teamed up with the democratically elected German chancellor in order to take down the Soviet Union.

But as we all know, they did not. "Muh freedom" was just a nice spin put on it, in the end.

Well the welfare lines would be empty

lol. Blacks are like 1% of the workforce. Nobody noticed a thing on the "day without a Mexican".

>men died for your right to stand

Said no one ever

he's got a point with government workers. here in Houston, all the courts downtown are fucking FILLED with black people (except for lawyers and judges of course, top kek I wonder why). so if they stayed home for that one day, things would be inconvenient.

That is, until they are all fired and replaced with mexicans. I hope the chimps do that.

Hahahaha, I wish white people would do this one day. I wonder how many nogs would die without their white chaperones around to protect them from themselves.

How exactly does killing Germans, Gooks or Muslims on other continents make Americans more free?

>get up and head to work
>public transport was quieter, didn't hear a single rap song or get offered a single mixtape
>go for lunch
>don't get asked for a cigarette or money
>can't smell weed on every corner
>KFC empty, no line
>go for a few beers after work
>walk home, it's a mild evening
>streets feel...safer, somehow
>kids come home from school, little Timmy still has his bike
>go to bed
>house doesn't get broken into

Pls do this

source

Yeah I'm confused

muh oppression

OOO RAAA DEVALL DOWG

>They fought for your right to not have to go to some disease infested shithole and see the worst that humanity has to offer. They fought for your right to not have to come home after that and watch as the weakest part of civilization welcomes this filth with open arms.
actually we have nixon to thank for this :)

I see you have greentext experience before.
>be me
>be greentext
>lalala im shitposting
>be gay
>its okay
>hillary did 9/11
>what am i reading
>tfw banned

RACE WAR NOW DEUS VULT

>freedom of speech just means you don't get arrested for it, it doesn't mean people can't think you're an asshole!
>HOW DARE YOU NOT SUPPORT THIS MAN EXPRESSING HIS FREEDOM OF SPEECH! YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO CONTINUE FINANCIALLY SUPPORTING HIM AND HIS TEAM!

Liberal double logic.

>a whole day without nogs

A man can dream

Underrated

You have freedom of speech, not freedom from the consequences of freedom of speech!

Unless you're a black nigger who does something libtards support, then anything said against you is racist and banned by law.

So 13% of the population stays home. Suddenly theres a massive decrease in crime, quieter streets, faster public transportation, faster government service and less litter

>be kaepernick
>"mulattos are black" kek Still, half-niggers are as bad as full niggers
>your dad, the black guy, left before you were born (no suprise there)
>your white mother, being destitute, put you up for adoption
>two white people pay to love you and nurse you
>you grow up
>some criminals who happen to be black get shot, and killed for being retarded when they're being arrested
>you decide that white people suck (despite them having started the abolitionist movement that meant your dad could ficki ficki freely freely, and that you could play football) for upholding the law, and decide to show blantant disrespect for this nation by not standing for the national anthem
>ironically, you're okay with the cops that work security for your games
Fuck this guy.

These dumb google fucks don't even work

Why can't people let go of this kaepernik situation the fuys smtrying to more attention as hes failing in his career

They are going to really upset when, for one day only, the entire US is the well-functioning, civil, crime-free utopia the founders dreamed of.

>Riot protesting, white people complain
>Peaceful protesting, white people complain.

What the hell is your problem???

Do people actually think soldiers believe in what they're fighting? If that was the case there would be infighting all the time.

The first thing they teach you when joining the army is to listen and obey, there is nothing personal in military service, it's just another job.

I'm still scratching my head trying to find someone in the real world that gives a fuck about this

the only people who seem to care are the people that make these dopey political cartoons

air travel would be fucked. especially in the northeast

>muh soldiers

Both sides use the opinions of our military to back up their own ideals, but the fact of the matter is just because you're a soldier doesn't make you an expert on the constitution, personal rights, nothing.

Also I love how Kaepernick is 10 shades darker than he actually is in this comic.

Thanks for reminding me

It's actually true. It really made me think.

He's not protesting
He's grandstanding.

Just like any other celebrity, talking about inequality/poverty and doing nothing else

>Not editing the little sliver of stars on the flag to be part of the Star of David.

Leftists don't even like soldiers or the military. These people get triggered at even the slightest sympathy towards them, and you get shit like "just the risk of the job" when one dies. Note how they never say that about criminal scum, or """"""refugees"""""" who decide to destroy their own country.

They just use this argument because they think it will shame right wing people, given that they're generally pro-military. Some right wing people are still prone to this retarded "they died for our freedom" argument. Even here, you still get that bullshit that some conscript who was sent here to secure the interests of the US in WWII still deserves our gratitude. I mean, they have my respect, as soldiers. But that's it.

Actually they died for Jewish tricks.

It's not a rights issue, a freedom issue, or a BLM issue. It's just an obnoxious thing to do especially in a football game

This. None of our soldiers would have fought if they had seen what was happening to the West today.

>Nog's don't go to work
>Literally the same as every other day

Aren't both his parents white? Why does he look blacker than he actually is?

The NFL has very strong ties to the armed forces.
It makes sense that any lack of patriotism would look bad on that environment.

where is his ridiculous afro

>brits
>fighting in WW2, not hiding in train stations
Top kek

>burger nigger
>waits until 1945 before actually fighting
top kek

Someone had to protect the train stations so that we could ferry GI's to Portsmouth to get on the boats.

The last WWI soldier was very, very anti-war in his later years.

>brings nukes to a machinegun fight

>black unemployment rose 100% today

from like 85% before?

>...and his right to call you a has been dune coon

It's still unsportsmanlike conduct and should be treated as such. The NFL has lost all semblance of credibility, and I will never willfully watch another NFL game again or purchase merchandise.

*Tips stahlhelm*

>implying literally anyone except america cared about what the nips were doing

Yeah all of a sudden the companies would have to hire white Americans. Oh, the horror!

Actually. I want to point out that I am sure we do mourn those who fought and died, the pawns who never had a choice, those men who knew that the second and first world war were entirely bullshit.

It is the people like Eisenhower, FDjewy and churchill who were the zionist faggots sending our white brothers to die in the battlefields.

We all know the germans were in the right, but that still doesn't mean we don't respect the regular Allied soldier because I am sure many of our grandfathers served.

Oh yeah because Germany was a perfect example of a non-totalitarian regime...

Nice strawman.

Did someone say Firestorm??

Actually I'm pretty sure they died to support international Jewry, base don their uniforms

He's well within his right to sit, even though his reasons for it may be shit.

The NFL does allow for it and the US doesn't mandate patriotism. However his reasons for doing it are dumb, and if I were his sponsors I'd pull the fuck out of there and put my money on a safer prospect.

God I really hate these entitled fucking niggers.

googs gonna google

Someone post the rebuttal to this. I remember seeing it.

I am silly

You tried, New Australia.

so gay

this tbqh

>le libruls are one person meme
Also, most leftists who are anti-military don't get "triggered" by sympathy for veterans. Most leftists just don't like reckless military ventures and neglect for the state of veterans the state has created.

Dog bless.

>we all know the Germans were right
wat

1. the last WW1 soldier was British, not American, so it's not really the same

2. Even though he was anti-war, I still highly doubt he would have approved of some rich sports star insulting the country that made him successful.

>It's a "man who gets paid millions to toss a ball around pretends to be part of an oppressed class" episode
>a thug who I wouldn't let 500 feet from my mansion got shot trying to assault a police officer fuck this country mane