So I was just chase from my tutorial class today by a horde of angry niggers...

So I was just chase from my tutorial class today by a horde of angry niggers. Here is a video of them entering the building. AMA
twitter.com/ewnreporter/status/779312012912451584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-tNUur2YoU
twitter.com/kamva_somdyala/status/779332034665865216
youtube.com/watch?v=0CLHM7ZHE6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I went to a university which seemed to entirely lack spikey fences. On the contrary, everything seemed to be mostly open at all times even if nobody was there.

Would you mind explaining why that is necessary in south africa?

>you were chased

Wow, way to be a fucking faggot pussy. Keep your faggot story to yourself if you're going to be such a little bitch. Sick of hearing about you little faggot cucks running away from everything

I actually tried to block them from entering you cunt but its quite hard preventing 30 raving niggers from entering
they are protesting that we dont get free tertiary education in SA and also about "decolonising"education, whatever that means

why haven't you escaped to America ?

thats why I am studying so I can leave. Its my dream to go to the US

>they are protesting that we dont get free tertiary education in SA and also about "decolonising"education, whatever that means

I know it's wishful thinking, but holy fuck, I would love to empty SA of whites.

Why? For the famine-induced lulz and literal societal collapse.

I would pay more taxes to accomplish that. I mean, the sheer lulz....

its pretty hilarious seeing their arguments. They seem to think we are like denmark or sweden but still they continously vote in a bunch of kaffirs

>want to escape niggers
>move to America
KEK are you fucking retarded?

In the US i can go to a state with good gun laws and just shoot the niggers here I would get arrested for murder for defending myself. Also while america does have niggers they dont have 80% population of them

they're only 13% of the population in America.

you can conceal carry a gun easily in most states.

they're behave better in white areas, compared to South Africa.

>>want to escape niggers
>>move to America
>KEK are you fucking retarded?

Leaf, I live within 30 miles of Niggertown Junction (Chicago), and my city is only 4% nigger. To boot, they all live in the same dense apartments. It's not like even intermingle.

There is plenty of nigger free geographic area.

Lol from watching TV i always assumed they where like 25% of the population because of how loud and self important they are.

No you can't, you'll go to jail
>only 13%
lmao damage control
>there are literally places you can't go in your own country
Just saying, if you don't like black people, America is probably the worst place to go that isn't Africa

That's just niggers in general. They always give the impression that they outnumber you by just being loud, filthy and disgusting creatures

t.Elite Commando Pro with over 300 confirmed kills

Kek

>Just saying, if you don't like black people, America is probably the worst place to go that isn't Africa

You can live places America and be literally 1,000 kilometers from the nearest nigger.

In fact, you can live within 50 miles of a literal niggerfied apocolyptic battlefield, and the economic boundaries keeps them contained like an electric fence.

>No you can't, you'll go to jail

For defending yourself? Are you retarded? Even the most highly publicized cases like Trayvon Martin didn't end in prison.

That sucks bru. This shit is just getting worse. My varsity (Wits) just emailed me saying that it will be closing indefinitely.

So I just found out that most of the protestors werent even from my university. Apparently the protesters where imported from another university to make them seem bigger. On Wednesday there rent a crowd didnt show up and they only had 10 protestors

In the BACK wyatt bois

Is that shit in Africa?

>he literally has places he can't go in his own country
Shit country
>just shoot the nigger
Is what he said, you fucking dumb americuck

Stellenbosch was actually on top of the protests until the nigs imported more protestors from UCT.

All south Africans need to migrate to other white areas. SA is a lost cause and a squandering of white numbers.

Euroland or down unda could use you.

I have Irish citizenship but frankly the Irish are worse than blacks. So for now I will remain in ZA. I would give anything for a Green Card though.

> (You)
>>he literally has places he can't go in his own country

Leafs literally can't find a female other than liberal tumblrwhales.

Stay inside 9 months of the year literally alone and shit posting.

should have asked them not to google it up quite so much

Blacks run SA now. Pretty much everybody in power there is black and the population is mostly black. Still, they need to blame colonization from decades ago and the tiny white populace. Just further proof niggers just can't accept responsibility for shit.

I hope the Chinese re-enslave these outdated pieces of farming equipment.

>here I would get arrested for murder for defending myself.
>for defending myself

Your reading comprehension might be better if you extracted your head from your ass first.

Also OP don't move to America to escape niggers. Go to somewhere in Eastern Europe, or perhaps even Russia. Spain is also quite free from the negro menace currently.

Stop perpetuating the leaf shit poster stereotype, please.

>Also OP don't move to America to escape niggers. Go to somewhere in Eastern Europe, or perhaps even Russia. Spain is also quite free from the negro menace currently.

What in God's name is he supposed to do for work in Spain or Russia?

Cool memes Tyrone

My first choice would be England but I dont think I could live in such a nanny state. My second choice after the US would be Netherlands since I practically already know dutch

It drives me nuts that I share a country with idiots like that.

BTW, got any good recommendations for SA musicians?

youtube.com/watch?v=7-tNUur2YoU

>defend yourself in South Africa
>get arrested by black police
>get tried by a black judge in front of a black jury
>get sent to a black prison

Sound advice, m8

>Cool memes Tyrone

Leaf, it's not a meme. 2 out of 3 of your warm months are mosquito plagued.

The rest is cold.

Your girls stay warm at taverns, get drunk, and degenerately fuck chad.

The rest of the male stay warm playing video games and complain about the lack of girls.

Canada is the epicenter of this cycle.

I'm not wrong.

How do you 'decolonize' education when they would not have anything resembling an education without colonization?

Canada burning down the white house again :^), americucks BTFO.

>iron bars behind the windows
jesus where do you study ?

>It drives me nuts that I share a country with idiots like that.

They are now in the ou hoof.
twitter.com/kamva_somdyala/status/779332034665865216

If they are still around tonight shitting up everywhere I'm sure they will get poes klaped if there are no cameras.

I love ya, Belgium, but there's a reason you're the butt of so many French jokes...

I dont really know about SA music since I'm a soutie but my afrikaans friends always like this song
youtube.com/watch?v=0CLHM7ZHE6A

Are you going to stop BLM anytime soon or we have to keep waiting, Faggot.

Thats floridas tho. You cant do that shit in new york

Luister = Listen in SA too? Weird af, kek

>twitter.com/kamva_somdyala/status/779332034665865216

Why must niggers constantly be dancing?

Just....why??

Fucking christ, it makes me physically sick.

They are slaves to their base tribal instincts.

White man, you need to do as they desire. De-colonize. You'll always find a way to get fed. The same cannot be said for Africans.

For the lulz my brothers. For the lulz.

>Fokofpolisiekar

"Fuck off, police car"?

you aren't wrong, skinnyfat nu-male beta leftist hipster faggots everywhere. America is the same though, just a more obese version.

At least you guys have pic related, so there's hope. We're stuck with DUDE WEED LMAO

I'm thinking of gathering my mates and kicking their shit in tonight. Lets see how they like it when we bring back the apartheid boot

Yeah nah, a lot of Canada is actually warmer than some US states.
And I can go anywhere without getting robbed or shot at. The cold only effects minorities such as yourself.

Then shut the fuck up if you're going to be whiny little bitches. Either fight back or just run like the weak little niggers you are.

Why do they want their colons removed?

friendly reminder that most of your shitcountry is uninhabitable tundra

It's the other way around here, just memes and bantz.

>that dreadlocked helper whitey

They're the people I would torture before killing, to be honest. And with all the accumulated grease, those dreads must burn quite well.

But I'm all for decolonization. All the fucking niggers should get out of white countries and build their own countries. And yes, that includes SA, because I'm not seeing a hint of nigger architecture in those buildings, on account of them not having been made out of straw and (literal) shit.

If this is about race, fine. Let's make it about race. Kill the kaffer.

yep, I dont know what its about but the chorus is catchy

Blacks should first leave the West, before they start asking us to leave

They can't understand logic or rational thought.
It's all they can do besides cry RAAAAACYYYYSTT.

>you aren't wrong, skinnyfat nu-male beta leftist hipster faggots everywhere. America is the same though, just a more obese version.

America's best demographic is the middle-American/Southern upper-middle class white people.

They have outdoorsy, sun-kissed children in sports.

They probably enjoy family recreation involving a boat. They go to church etc. That is still far from a dead demographic.

I'm not sure how much of an equivalent there is anywhere else on earth.

Uninhabitable by niggers such as yourself

Just be careful there are tons of high resolution cameras on campus.

There are Defensive Gun Uses in NY all the time. IIRC, NY had concealed carry before Texas did.

>spikey fences.

Welcome to leftist identity politics. Here's what happened in Amsterdam:

>leftist students stage occupation of uni building
>typical leftist garbage about "more democracy" and racial theory
>professional protesters arrive
>unwashed hippy squatters who have literally never worked in their lives
>force out the "moderate" leftie students
>leftist politicians refuse to send in the police to clear things up
>pretend this makes the issue so serious they have to listen
>basically cede to all demands made by the radicals
>University of Amsterdam is now a safe space university according to American model with a "diversity commission" lead by a known anti-white radical

And why? Because the radicals in politics work together with the radicals in the field. It's shit like this that's making me radical, too. The system doesn't even respect its own rules, after all. And if I ever get the oppertunity, I tell you right now, I'm using every shifty trick I've learned from these people to marginalize them into the ground. This is pure, unadultered communism we're dealing with. Our radical left is like a Soviet nuke that never went off until now.

>t changcouver

Look at the dreadlocked white twat centre top. I guess he has all the black pussy and aids he can eat.

I can deal with left retards, majority of whites here fall to their knees to appease the nigs, as long as its not blacks Im fine. I just cant bare their stench. It is weird, they are the only race that have their own unique stench. It smells like they are encrusted with weeks of shit

McCarthy was right

You should be fighting in Africa.

If you can't, then retreat to Europe, not America.

America is a culturless shit hole. There's nothing worth saving here.

Good times.

Go back to your country, then. What did you expect? That's how a minority gets treated kek

What about Orania? Is that real, or is just a meme town?

Come to Texas muh friendo. I already know some south africans who came to escape. Pick a town with high white percentage and you will be aright.

Also, damn the south african white women that I have met are all fit as fuck. We have some qt's too but mixed in with the landwhales.

It is real but not many jobs their. Also I'm english so according to the die hard afrikaaners Im just above blacks

Lol yeah cause there are whites who protest against black people in America.

Kill yourself

Yeah, my ex used to say the same thing. I notice it, too. Sometimes there's one walking down the street who's particularly pungent and you can smell it walking behind him, kind of like the opposite of those insecure adolescents who leave a trail of Axe smell.

But I hate hte leftists more than I will ever hate the niggers. It's an traitor vs. enemy sort of thing. I've spent too much time talking to leftists, so I know there's nothing really there, upstairs. The times a leftist will argue honestly are exceedingly rare. Most of the time it's strawman arguments based on what they think is the hidden message in the shit you're actually saying. It's infuriating. Even the moderate leftist I know I talk to a lot does this. There's always some hidden sneer or misrepresentation.

You will come to loathe them, if you ever come here.

Damn straight. He's been villified, but I'm ever more beginning to understand McCarthy, even if he'd consider me a Goddamn commie for being relatively liberal in his age. The West was at war with communism, and communist sympathizers here were shilling for the enemy. They deserved much worse than they got.

South africans are cucks. Alot of them still think that they can bring back the old South Africa. Or it will be ok as long as they stay out of blacks business. While in reality life is getting worse.

>Oh, I know user is really into guns. I don't know what any of the technical terms he uses mean in the slightest and have never actually read about firearm laws in the country we live in, but I bet I know more about the subject than he does!
>Oh no! He has already backed me into multiple corners! I'd better start accusing him of shit that is patently false and try to get him angry so that I look like the more reasonable person!

Check your posts, leaf.

Careful you dont get arrested posting on a problematic website, bants aside its damn expensive trying to leave and our currency is really bad. Combined with a bad job market majority of us are trapped

fuck off Sangeeve

From an Au Pair website:

COMMON CHARACTERISTICS:
The South African people are proud people who live together in a nation of diversity. Many different ethnic groups exist in South Africa celebrating their many different traditions and cultures together.
South Africans love sport! The most popular spectator sports are soccer, rugby and cricket.
South Africans are described as loyal, friendly, hard working and committed people.

South African people have a word called "Ubuntu," which is a word of ancient African origin meaning "I am what I am because of who we all are." Ubuntu is the essence of being human and refers to the belief that you can’t exist as a human being in isolation as we are all interconnected – your family plays a crucial role in Ubuntu.
We apply the Ubuntu philosophy to everyday life, and this means we treat everybody as if they are our own family. We should trust each other and lean on each other as if they are our family as well as love each other and protect each other.
An old African proverb sums it up perfectly – "It takes a village to raise a child." The meaning of the proverb is that it takes more than one person to teach a child the ways of life. A child comes across many different experiences and circumstances during their life and is taught right and wrong by others.

It is very much part of the South African culture that children take care of their younger siblings, as in most families both parents as working.
Many young adults participate in volunteer programs either through the church or community organizations.
Many South African tertiary colleges offer diplomas in childcare skills, and these diplomas include extended periods of practical experience. The courses also include modules in first aid, swimming, cooking and basic child psychology.

why are you still in south africa?

you're not a google, are you?

Nope, born from english parents

english having a bad time? karma is a bitch for putting the afirkaaners in concentration camps in the boere war

But the majority of white south africans dont want to leave (unless to australia or nz).

That white guy with dreads.

He deserves the most contempt.

you do realise that more afrikaaners than english go to stellenbosch you dumbass rope

and I bet they dont complain as much as you cape english faggots, grow a spine

Ian Smith was a cuck.

He was betrayed but he was still a cuck.

Why not be a refugee? You'll probably be more than if you get a degree

you afrikaaners complaining about the boer war are exactly like nigs demanding reparations for slavery or like the jews and the holocaust

>google

Ok, I've seen this so much here, and never in my life heard this shit before, but since when, and how or why is google a euphemism for nigger on Cred Forums?

How do you "decolonize" an university? Is the university a colony? Do the professors come in wearing pith helmets and monocles while holding elephant rifles?

decolonize is a nigger meme. We already know what happens when the whites leave. The niggers imagine that everything that's wrong with their little world is because of white interference.

Little do they know that the entire world they know was built by whites, and without them, they would still be (and will again) be running around like wild animals, pissing and shitting where they drink and eat and wondering why the gods strike them down with disease and paralysis by the time they're in their teens. That's if they haven't already died in some struggle between warring warlords.

But yeah, decolonize, lol

Something about Google making an AI to fuck with free speech. Do you think they'd filter their own name?

You forgot the part about sipping on a gin and tonic.

I can see and type nigger just fine, so I don't get why the need for that euphemism. Is google censoring the word "nigger" somewhere? What's the angle?

I can understand using a euphemism on twitter, or Facebook or in a comment section because all that is moderated and subject to their terms of use, but why here and now? If it was just one thread I'd understand, but it's all over Cred Forums

To rephrase, I'm curious on the etymology of the word "google" as used here in connection to what we know of as "niggers"

Sounds like the elephant gun would indeed be an useful teaching instrument then...

>By Jove... ...before I educate these heathens, I'll need to civilize them.
>OOGA BOOGA DECOLONIZE DA CURRICULOM

BANG

>All right, class. Let me tell you how it works. You will either learn and act like adult beings or you shall be trophies on my wall. Now. You there. Fetch me my gin and tonic. Chop-chop...

Why not a punt gun? Its like a giant shotgun. Seriously, some have internal bores >2" and are typically packed full of buckshot. Use some bigger buckshot, modify the gun to be mounted on the back of a truck, and you got yourself one hell of a toy to use.

Reloading it will be a bitch though, as punt guns are ye olde muzzleloaders.

>Also I'm english so according to the die hard afrikaaners Im just above blacks

that german anglo-poster would feel right at home over there.

Remember class:

Whatever happens
I have got
The Maxim Gun
You have not

Now, today we will learn about Kipling. Any objections? Good.

When BLM started this guy probably had flashbacks