REALISTICALLY - who would win in a USA/Russia war? NO NUKES

I honestly can't see a path to victory for the US. It would probably be over in MAX 6 months considering how pussy you guys are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_uviMr9kl8
youtube.com/watch?v=naA0V6pEv5I
unz.com/akarlin/normalization-of-russias-demographics/
nationalreview.com/article/419278/why-america-has-lost-the-will-to-win-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SJWs would actually enlist so they could stop the homophobia of Russia

Where is it?

You cannot win a ground war against the American people on American soil.

> China

Oh the horror.

>NO NUKES

Why taking off all the fun?

While I liek both countries (maybe russia more t_b_h) but USA has much bigger army and betetr technology compared to the west.

Probably muricans, just because they literally spend more money on military than the whole EU. Plus nowaday russians are pussies.

nice b8

I dont think either country could conquer occupy and control the other for any duration. But the US would clean up in a war on 3rd party territory.

Man I don't know but if there's one thing I want to do is hug the Russian people and give them reasons to live for because their population is dying.
That's pretty sad tbqh, I think they should think less about war and start creating a real society.

I'm gonna have to go with Russia.
USA seems to always be one false flag or psyop away from a civil war.

>no nukes
Let there be a land invasion of the US.

There will be nukes, buddy.

If it goes to war there WILL be nukes. The people in power are spoiled children. The moment one side thinks it will lose it will flip the fucking table while hiding in it's bunker.

No nukes means Russia is 100% on the defensive. They'll have to deploy vast amounts of SAM's to deal with the overwhelming U.S air force, while digging in deep to deal with a possible invasion of their country. Priority is dealing with the U.S air force though.

Russia. What reason do Americans have to fight? Their government is more dangerous to them than Russians.

USA has earthquake and storm generator, Russia has Putin.

I don't think US can get a foothold without nukes and Russia shouldn't even try an invasion

The U.S. pussified many of their branches in the name of diversity and equality.
Time to learn Russian

If it's on US soil, 6 weeks for the Russians

Russia
Liberals and BLM would kill america from the inside

What are you talking about would, they already are

Just imagine the thought process of someone who also thinks 1 gun could kill millions of people by itself. You're going down.

Depends who's clay it happens on.
In Russia, Russia wins.
In America, America wins.
Anywhere else, Russia wins.

neither country could occupy or crush the other without the use of nukes and the guarantee of total nuclear retaliation. It would either end with rendering north america and large portions of eurasia uninhabitable (plus a global nuclear winter) or it would go down the same way it's been going down since the dawn of MAD - thinly veiled proxy wars conducted in third world shitholes, kind of like exactly what's happening right now in syria

Go to bed Oz, I expect way better shitposting from you than this. I'm hoping you're just tired and you'll do better after you get some sleep.

Non-whites

If we had putin or Hillary in charge the us would lose

Us, but it would be costly and senseless. We spend a lot on defense, and the constant war plan drills is pretty ridiculous.

Although, I know a lot of men that I've served with in Iraq - it wouldn't be easy for them to kill Russians. This is a more globalist world, Russians are not simply a "red scare" from the scary country to the east anymore. They wouldn't want to kill them, it would be ridiculous. There would need to be a lot of propaganda bullshit, many sobstory happenings blamed on Russians, etc.

I've already talked about this, with my family even - when Hillary was talking shit about Russia - in what I said was pointlessly increasing hostilities to win a stupid election. I told them if we had Hillary as president, and she egged on towards Russia, I would become a separatist. Telling them this to mentally prepare them for the idea of their American war veteran son becoming an actual separatist in today's America.

I'm discharged now, but I'm still close friends with quite a few active servicemembers. One of my closest friends is currently a 2nd LT to an infantry company - there is no way you could convince him to fight Russia for some bitch like Hillary. I imagine he and his command would have a hard time convincing the rank and file to do it either.

The world would basically have to fall apart for this to happen.

The invader loses. US wins at sea

If you look closely at your graph you will notice it is increasing right now.

Russia lacks force projection, they could not invade the Mainland U.S. The U.S. has pretty good force projections, but the defensive advantage would give Russia a great bonus. Honestly, a lot of people would die and Europe would be fucked, but that would be about it.

The entire world is setup based on the fact that the US is the strongest military force. This fact has dictated the way things have been done since WW2.

So let me ask you: are you retarded?

you can, its called VX

no nukes would mean russkis would get biological or chemical shit ready.

don't forget, the russian likes to cheat, literally nothing gets the russian more off than cheating on anything.

You can't even get your troops on US soil with US navy and airforce still intact

Lol at people unironically thinking Russia would win. Putin memes don't win wars you fucking autists.

Population of 300 million versus population of 143 million. Who wins? Please the Russians won a war by throwing men at machine guns and the only reason they couldn't gain ground because there was one gun for every two men. Now imagine us where there is already a gun in the hand of every red blooded American and come back and tell me who can win a war against Emus.

Probably no one. Russia can't invade the US and the US would have to lose so much shit to win against Russia that the home front would be impossible.

It'd probably end in a stalemate/white peace.

The damage that's done can't be undone.
USA 1960: 100kk people
Russia 1960: 119kk people
USA 2013: 318kk people
Russia 2013: 143kk people

Why the hell do you still want to fight when you cannot even have a healthy environment to grow your population?
I don't understand this shit you guys are the world's biggest losers.

I don't think most of the actual population would want to fight a war against Russia.
There was massive leftist riots just during the Vietnam war, imagine the riots in "the current year". The liberals would go insane.

Also, a war against Russia with Obama as the leader? Yeah, good luck with that.

China. They will wait until both are weak and then take over.

China will scavenge. China wins.

Stalingrad Massengrab
Stalingrad Massengrab
Stalingrad Massengrab
Stalingrad Massengrab

Russia

Americans would be insane without their comfort
Whereas Russians have been living in a giant war zone for more than 100 years now

what troops? Germany has no troops

What if we host a world fair event where all the russians americans, and chinese have a big orgy so that we no longer want to fight each other after having sex with each other?

my dude, there are big chances poland alone would win with nukeless russia

Do track suits even have anything other than tanks? (hint: no)

Russia is a psuedo country. Beating them would take about a weak.

Navy would lob tomahawks at infrastructure and anti-air capes. Airforce would bomb everything else. Marines would draw dicks on everything the Navy owns. Soldiers would take bus trips to their local state parks. ez day.

Unless they fight in some extremely cold area like Antarctica USA will win. In Antarctica I'd say it's 50-50 because Russians' shit isn't as likely to break in the cold.

America would win if Russia was on the offensive, Russia would win if America was on the offensive. Neither country can be successfully invaded without nukes.

No nukes? Russia would win.

Because they would use nukes anyway.

>Polish people actually believe this
Man, they sure has brainwashed you with 'muh polish nationalism'.. nice.

Obama or hillary in charge the US loses

They are incompetent

This. It would be like Vietnam, but much worse. Lots of casualties, lots of money, liberals and their ilk back home making the war unsustainable, even if the military could actually win it.

Plus, as some military anons have said here, it's much easier to kill a chink or a mudslime than to kill another white person, even if Russian. It would take a lot of propaganda to get the actually fighting people to want to fight.

Just USA vs Russia? It would be no contest, Russia would be utterly annihilated. Putin himself admits America is the supreme super power in the world. No single country would even begin to stand a chance against the full might of our military power.

Russia*

Russia would win no doubt. Americans cant fight. Take their drones and bombers away and they have nothing. The only thing they stand a chance against are sand nigs. And even then its challenge for them

I like Poland as a country, and you have really hot girls, but you guys are so politically retarded when it comes to anything involving Russia it just makes me laugh.

Putin would just send his Muslim lapdogs. instant win because pc

>No single country would even begin to stand a chance against the full might of our military power.
You don't need another country to stop you. If you don't win the war FAST your population will end the war for you.

>muh polish nationalism
we were outnumbered as fuck in 1919 too, guess who won
also better to be optimistic than be a sheltered, gutless swede

We'd last longer than you did, that's for sure.

Russia couldn't afford a war with a superpower. They can't even afford a war against Ukraine.

The only country with a capable navy is the US.

I don't think anyone would stand a chance in a all-out non-nuclear war.

Stalemate with Russia being blockaded. US Army can't do a land invasion in Russia, they are stronger in that regard. Russia can't project its force against US Navy and Airforce, US is way too strong in that regard. So stalemate but in favor of the US.

To be fair, a lot of that money is wasted on the military industrial complex price gouging American taxpayers, sloppy budgeting misplacing millions at a time, and organizations like DARPA spending millions on "plungers."

We also don't have the manpower to hold much terrain, much less a huge expanse of territory like Russia. We're mostly built around rapid force projection to seal club forces much weaker than us.

Worst case for Russia would be the Russian military being defeated, but then the American forces would likely be worn down by guerilla forces until we give up and go running home. You've certainly got enough small arms in your country to accomplish that. Probably enough to do that with old Mosin Nagants alone.

Half of the problem is the politicians not allowing the military to use its full capability. Muh war crimes

Yeah, the results from almost 100 years ago will probably happen again. Kek'd.

>You cannot win a ground war against the American people on American soil.
>you can, its called VX
This, this so much this. This is what I thought when I read it: being an island is a blessing but also a curse.
Look up how the british planned to genocide the germans in ww2, cow antrax, it doesn't have to it humans directly to fuck you up

>no nukes
Into the trash it goes.jpg

Conventional warfare is for little babies.

You'll get WINTERED like Napoleon and Hitler.

realistically

Dear sir, I believe you may be underestimating American military superiority somewhat. We could take on literally the entire world and still come out on top.

We would bomb Australia into the Stone Age, but aiding your enemy's technological advancement is counterintuitive to warfare.

> marines would draw dicks on everything navy owns
lulz.

In a no holds barred total war situation, that wouldn't happen though. The full might of the US military unleashed would be enough to literally take on the entire world, Russia would be nothing.

US.

More money, more gear, less conscripts.

I'm fairly certain 50% of the Russian army would just run the fuck off because they don't feel like dying for modern Russia.

>We could take on literally the entire world and still come out on top.

Nope you'd get mechanically ground down by superior numbers without nukes once everyone else geared for total war

>Yeah, the results from almost 100 years ago
You mean the internal betrayal from the traitorous bribed liberals, Mehmet?

Who needs people when you have drones and conventional explosives?

Not being edgy, USA has 3x the manpower

USA has NATO and other allies.

Russia has one fucking railroad connecting it

Russia.
here is why

1.potatos
2.winter
3.they still burn down villages
4.no blacks
5.strong national feeling
6.best hackers
7.still listen to techno music today
8.notorious bad guys, they don't have to be gentle

> oh noes scary rushia
that's what they want you to feel, that's their main goal almost always

>Genghis Khan invades Rus - Mongolian empire dies and Russian empire is established

>Napoleon invades Russian Empire - France becomes a joke while Russia becomes the world's greatest military force for the next 50 years

>Germany invades the Soviet Union - Hitler an heros, Germany gets mass raped (still happening today), and the Soviet Union becomes the most powerful nation history has ever seen.

>America invades Russia - pic related.

Russia and China are the only countries in the world that would be able to fend off a full scale American attack for more than a week.

It will take you longer to ramp up domestic raw material sourcing than the war will last

Aaaaah hahahaaha

The reverse is also true. Neither side benefits from a war.

yea, i can tell
dont shit your pants pavel

>Genghis Khan invades Rus - Mongolian empire dies
Uh. Genghis Khan died long after succesfully invading Russia.
>Napoleon invades Russian Empire
Russians burnt down their own capital.
>Germany invades the Soviet Union - Hitler an heros, Germany gets mass raped (still happening today), and the Soviet Union becomes the most powerful nation history has ever seen.
Not without American equipment.
>America invades Russia - pic related.

Can we rangeban leafs now?

It would have to be a naval war, as the Americas are isolated by oceans. And considering the US Navy is larger than the rest of the worlds fighting navy combined....I just don't see much happening.

Russia would get curb stomped in any sort of naval engagement, so the best they could hope for would be to try to leapfrog into alaska from Siberia and....yeah. that's not happening.

> there are people who unironically believe that war is about anything other than a contest of missiles and aircraft.

Sometimes it's hilarious how little thia corner of the internet actually knows.

yez

>Uh. Genghis Khan died long after succesfully invading Russia.
Your point?

>Russians burnt down their own capital.
No shit. Russian don't fuck around.

>Not without American equipment.
Your point?

>Can we rangeban leafs now?
Why so butthurt?

It doesn't matter what kind of ordinance they'd want to use.
It doesn't mean shit if they can't deliver it over here.

Even if the entire planet allied against us, we could never be conquered. Russia by itself sure as hell couldn't do it.

That said we couldn't conquer them either but we could easily contain them.

Our side would have cannon fodder counting in billions of conscripts vs nation of 300 million burger cattle

And you cannot win a ground war against Russia

> capital
Back there the St.Petersburg was Capital кypвa

The USA could easily curbstomp any world power if we are talking total war and no nukes. The vast difference in firepower, logistics, training, available manpower, and overall skill and tactics in war is unfathomable. The Americans could even 1v2 Russia and China.

Russaboos and chinkaboos need to fuck off back to Rebbit.

Jesus Christ this woman.

Just a reminder, in the last 70 years the USA hasn't been able to win a single war against 3rd world goat herders, despite trying constantly

US wins easily. The US would be defending because it would be their resources Russia is trying to take. It would be impossible to "take" the continental US.

>Your point?
My point is you're fucking retarded and leafs need a rangeban so you need to pick a different proxy.

It's hilarious that ordinary Russians are raped to death by oligarchs and Putin and they go "MMM THIS CUM IS DELICIOUS PLEASE FUCK MY MOUTH SOME MORE!" instead of being upset.
You're defending a dysfunctional crock of shit gas station posing as a country.

>The Americans could even 1v2 Russia and China

You're delusional kiddo. Russia's defensive capabilities are far greater than even America's. Their entire military is built around defending their vast borders. America would be less successful than both Hitler and Napoleon if they tried a land invasion of Russia.

It is highly unrealistic that russia and Us would be engaged with warfare with nules off the table. Russia does not have the capacity to fight US on conventional terms, not by a longshot.
Also, NATO article 5 - anu longer lasting war than 'very brief' would involve several NATO member states.
A US-Sino war of more than 6 month, that is a somewhat mild war primarily involving direct proxies and with few or very few direct US - Sino confrontations, could lead to a russia - US confrontation, but would not be extensive. Russias only first class military strength is preemptive tactical nukes og extensive all-out destruction. Which is not going to be realistic unless the global security situation seriously degrades over a decade or more.

Conventionel kinetic force and asymmetric warfare is the military Zeitgeist - and a war between US and russia would only be plausible in a total war including all major military powers. Russia is by far the most fragile of the major military powers, also on a regional level - russia has only few and tiny loyal puppet states, and would need Iran, Pakistan, India and China to be involved, atleast via proxy, in a global war, since Russia would be reliant on those states risking their regional power structures atleast as much as russia does.
All those major states have cultural political and somewhat economic capacity to suck in a failed russian states sphere, which russia does not have with challenged softpower and ruiness finances.

But it has China

>SJWs enlist
>get PTSD in boot camp
no thanks

You sound like such a stereotypical butthurt Pole. Are you being satirical by any chance? If so, well played.

No nukes?

US hands down. Russia has a lot of hardware but most of its ancient. They've been updating their technology on par but Russia haven't been putting it into mass-manufacture the way the US has.

And contrary to le epin yuge red army meme Russia doesn't have that significant an infantry presence. Turkish active ground forces outnumbers Russian equivalent 3:2.

>WW2
>Russians literally running around unarmed behind the guy with a gun, waiting for him to die so they can pick up his rifle then get shot and have a guy behind him pick up his rifle and then get shot...
Russia would have lost without American funding.

no-one win
any of them just cant afford to pay and control such big land and population..
but my vote go on russia - america is good only with killing enemy with great distance

>kangaroo fucker
>shitposts

What a shocker. If you honestly think the US would lose in any conventional war, you are delusional.

Asymmetric... thats a different story.

Fuck off with that chart, US is slowly on the verge of overcrowding, and they're not even close to China's population.

>butthurt
I'm certain you know the sensation well, Dima. Considering you're being assraped by your government.

How's your ruble? Still insanely inflated?

That was WWI, not II. Learn history faggot.

The U.S. is on the record as considering chem/bio attacks WMD and justifying a nuclear response. OP said "no nukes" but no shit, if Russia or any other state actor hit a U.S. city with VX, there's a very good chance we'd make a city glow in retaliation (esp larger states. Smaller states we'd probably send in expeditionary forces and spread some freedom)

>He thinks I'm Russian because I'm not delusional and using logic instead of emotion to argue

You must think pretty highly of Russians

Neck yourself, retard.

hq pepe for yuo frend

Depends on the goal of the war.

If the US attempted to invade Russia it would crush the Russian military but end up spending decades fighting against guerillas and partisans, which would make the effort fiscally untenable and lead to a long, bitter attrition. There would be no winner because Russia would be destroyed, but the US, inheriting the cratered remnant, would have little to show for it but empty land.

If Russia attempted to invade the US, the US would win- the Russian navy is far too small to carry enough troops to establish a beach head, and their air force would be decimated. No navy or air force means no land invasion.

If the two militaries met in open neutral territory and were simply duking it out to see who is still standing, the US would win; Russia has a significant advantage in terms of tanks and artillery but those aren't useful against massive air superiority.

>logic
Well your arguments are so well-versed and impregnable, such as "RUSSIA #1 STRONKEST COUNTRY!"

Aren't you upset you can only afford bread for all the shilling you do, while CTR shills can buy your whole house?

The only well equipped and funded of Russia are the Internal Affairs and FSB, Russians don't even have optics at the rifleman level like America where ever rifleman has an ACOG

You just named the most experienced wartime president and one of the most experienced candidates in living memory.

Either Obama or Clinton is fully capable of controlling a war effort against Russia or any other actor.

Versus who, Trump? Literally no foreign policy / use of arms experience? Because he sounds tough on Twitter? for fuck's sake, seriously this board.

> such as "RUSSIA #1 STRONKEST COUNTRY!"

See you're so blinded by rage that you're actually imagining things. See

Unless you're implying existence of ISIS is desired by Obama, you're a fucking imbecile.

It's that crocodile dude you guys have a movie about

US should put dick cheney back in power so americans can field Necron troops

no one. because the earth would be fucked.

The blame on middle east goes much deeper than obama

Remember the last time Russia was smacked by sanctions?

>NO DADDY PLEASE STOP WE'LL BE GOOD NOW NO PLEASE NO MORE SANCTIONS PLS NO

Without US trade, Russia would literally COLLAPSE ONTO ITSELF. If America wanted to invade Russia, they could send a block of butter to each and every single Russian citizen so they can properly lube up before Uncle gives them the bad touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_uviMr9kl8

we HAD

KEK

Yeah, cuz Bush desired AQI and al-shabab. It's pretty hard to destroy ideas even with the full might of the U.S. military.

That's why the Russian scientists are researching teleportation technology.

You don't need to physically capture every inch of a country to win a war you nerd. Americans would have Chinese and Russian air and navy hardward turned to shit in a week. Then they just take their sweet time pelting away at the coastal megopolises of China until they surrender. Then land troops in China and go through China's northwest border with Russia to quickly capture Russia's major cities. I don't care how good you think Russia's defenses are, they cannot defend their major cities from being conquered by an American force going all out. Once they lose the western half of their mostly empty country, they will surrender or lose anyway since the rest of the country will starve eventually.

Cheney's so bad, he's gooooood

The sanctions barely had any effect at all. Oil prices on the other hand...

Anyways I promised myself I would only argue with butthurt Poles for 15 minues maximum a day, so adios friend. Keep living your live in a constant state of rage about Russia.

it has never been about declarations of WE WIN

its about making more guns bombs planes tanks

buttfucking places back to the stone age leaving them totally destabilized, and never saying, WE WIN.
once you win, you have to stabilize the occupied country for its people. fuck that, i want violence and infighting so i can sell more weapons such that it spills over onto other nation states and then i can sell them guns and so on.
meanwhile they cannot advance their cause or nation to higher levels due to all the micro warlords having been created fighting with eachother.
a good example is anywhere in the middle east

another good example was the prolonged war in vietnam where we would not allow our military to win, but rather sustain the war for as long as the public would allow it.
laughing all the way to the bank

I want to believe in the USN, but sad fact is that it's currently hella vulnerable to asymmetric force. Literally China would decimate entire fleets over OTH cruise missiles, and we wouldn't land shit on their coast.

IF we use MLRS, Artillery and Dispenser bombs. Then the USA would win.

We can cover entire grid squares with bombs or mines now.

>It's pretty hard to destroy ideas even with the full might of the U.S. military.
No it isn't, Obama is just soft as shit.

You could wipe out ISIS within fucking 3-6 months by just taking over the oil rigs and smacking their tantruming ass until they calm down and disperse.

Trump is 100% fucking right about this one, cut off their heads, they'll wiggle about for a few months and then die off.

>trying to fight the US military when it takes its kiddie gloves off

Son, you don't want to do that...

This

But the real question is

Who do you want to win?

we even have mines that talk to eachother adhoc and coordinates and move around. if someone tries to blow a path across the field, the little bastards talk to eachother and spread out to fill the void.

>Russians burnt down their own capital.
please . . burnt down own capital builds character

That's fucking terrifying

Because we can

I've seen this thread so many times.

The usual concepts comes up - USA relies on technological advantage, Russia relies on SAM and electronic scrambling to overcome that, USA comes back with mighty navy, Russia's ground troops are better trained and not SJW transgenders, etc. etc.

It would lead to a stalemate whatever happens. No country will even come close to invading another. The best they could hope for is taking of a military base like Guam or in Kamchatka, then constant fighting until invader is repelled and back to square one.

It's a cute fantasy but it will never happen. You're better off playing Battlefield games.

Russians don't want a war with the US and the US doesn't want a war with Russia. Their populace are both demoralized the second their side starts dying because of corrupt politicians.

I want war to start between the European Army and Russia but never end.

Eternal Warfare that polarizes both sides to the right, then the people will genocide their own left within their respective walls. Turning into two pure Nationalist super powers in constant dead lock forever.
Thus both winning.

The United States Armed Forces are still the most effective fighting force in history. It wouldn't be easy, but if the gloves came off, they'd win.

currently we have this

youtube.com/watch?v=naA0V6pEv5I

why children need to see aggression?

Honestly, nobody would win if you take away nukes.

Both countries have landscapes that would make invasions pretty much impossible to succeed especially now that winter is coming and Russia during the winter would be an easy gg for the Ruskies.

Our arsenals are about equal and while Russia's troops are likely more skilled the US could easily out number them and win out on the long haul.

I'm assuming this is not counting potential allies to either because if Russia would side with China then we're essentially fucked without nukes just be sheer numbers.

I don't know who would win.
I do agree if they ever take the leash off this DEATHMACHINE they have spent the last 70 years and trillions of dollars building, god help whoever the fuck ends up in the crosshairs.

fuck yea it is
I'm rock hard

We have that too

Russia's military is dilapidated. Maintenance is the easiest thing on the budget to cut and Russians have long skimped out on it.

I often wonder, if there was a nuclear exchange, how many of Russia's nukes would even still work.

Plus we both have over 1 million people in the military but we spend almost 10x as much. Our 1-million have vastly superior gear, both directly and in support, than their 1-million.

Plus I think the Russian people themselves would feel less motivated to maintain a long term fight of any sort. Putin had to go to great lengths to hide involvement in Ukraine, not so much because he didn't want America and the U.N. to find out but because he didn't want ordinary Russians to find out. There's not going to be any popular support for a war.

What was that abou the mines relocating themselves?

You are talking mostly about battles in the cold war, which we ended up winning. Youre welcome btw

Our infantry is not as well equipped as they make you think, only specialized units have anything beyond an m4

Marines still have guns from Vietnam that jam constantly with terrible aim.

What you said would have been true up until around 2007-2008. They have been modernizing and upgrading their older systems for over a decade now. Same with China (although they're still a bit more behind).

does anyone have a similar pepe to this pic but he is short instead and holding out both of his fists? please post it!

If we're talking invading and occupation niether side could win. Stalemate. U.S would have higher k/d tho.

What's the point of that? Nobody here wants to go at war with the US, even most extremist putin worshippers

>60%

unz.com/akarlin/normalization-of-russias-demographics/

Meanwhile most of that growth in America has been from beaners and niggers

This.

Ahahahahahahahahaha
>this user just wins a ticket to fly to Smolensk

>Russia fights in Syria with flying tanks.
My sides.

So delusional
>Putin speak truth.
Yeah, keep believe this bullshit.

that's from a movie

>Can't afford
When the total war happens Russia will not rely on money. Money is useless during the war. All that matters is how fast you can produce an ammo and teach new soldiers.

You'd still lose because your men are a bunch of pussies and by 2 weeks into any kind of war they'd force your government to surrender

nationalreview.com/article/419278/why-america-has-lost-the-will-to-win-wars

Realistically. nukes would be used

You fucking retard

Hehe, keep belive that shit, youre not the first one with such delusions. Total ar will leave US abandoned, because we still have dacteriological and chemical weapon and you are generally pussies that even cant solve a BLM problem.

t.

>tfw you realize most of the growth in the US is from spics
Wow more mouths to feed. How does this strengthen the US again?

>drones
>sorry mate, your drone was hacked... press enter.

>Airforce being able to fly over Russia
Nice more like Chairforce loses 1 pilot and all the women breakdown from PTSD

>More than a week.
Ahahaha. If we will establish an alliance with China there will be no hope for US.

Americans have naval and air superiority so the war would go on on Russian soil for probably years until the US troops realize they can do fuck all in the Urals, if they don't get completely decimated in urban warfare first.

Again, we're geared for force projection. We can get a force on the ground anywhere in the world in hours. Our technological advantages act as a force multiplier, but we don't have the manpower to take and hold large sums of territory.

I appreciate the "murrica fuck yer" sentiment as much as anyone, but we need to be realistic.

A direct war with USA and Russia without it escalating into a nuclear war is not possible. Even if the war would be conventional in the beginning the nukes would be launched the moment other of the countries would be losing.

If the entire planet allied against you, they wouldnt invade you when you are still capable of retaliation. They would cripple your economy first by prohibiting imports and exports, effectively isolating you from the world market. Your economy is built on international trade, your country cant sustain itself allthough it possibly has the resources to do so. Only heavy regulation could possibly transform your economy to be self reliant. And with heavy I mean communist tier heavy. Your corperations and lobbies will protest and fund corrupt politicians and the media like it never did before. And dont get me started on the stock market and the banks.Massive civilian outrest will follow as the your banks mass freeze your bank accounts. What you see in Baltimore and Charlotte will spread in every city in every state. Then, when your country became the definition of civil war we will strike. Our troops will be North and South, East and West from your borders. Your navy is strong, but wouldnt it be sad if you run out of oil? Countless soldiers will already have deserted to prevent their family from starving. Many will ask themself if they cant fight the entire world. Allthough you have superior tech, you are still massively outnumbered. Your army will cause heavy damage, but for every soldier you kill, 3 more will take his position. Contrary to that, you cant afford to built new vehicles or weapons. Maybe through slave labour you are able to marginally strengthen the rests of your army. But ultimately it is in vain. We will conquer your cities slowly but steadily and eliminate every partisan who tries to interfere. Do you think these Chinese and Korean troops will show mercy or empathy? Everyone who is even relative to someone who tries to resist will put in, you guessed it, labor camps. The US never stood a chance.

>Russia takes out USA's power stations via hacking
>The part you generally break doing this is custom made, massive, and takes 6+ months to replace
>The entire country would have no power for half a year (probably longer due to being in a large war)
>Millions of Americans would die from this
>They'd probably take out other utilities as well
>This is why Russia has been working on a purely internal version of the internet, so they can shut themselves off from the world in the event of a war and still have at least limited internet
>Russia snips the ocean cables to destroy communications with other parts of the world and tank the stock market
>America wins militarily but is economically, politically, and emotionally destroyed at the end

Even with Canada and Mexico on your side you couldn't invade us.

You would never under any circumstances get an invasion force across the oceans without us noticing and destroying it.
Our southern border is protected by the largest military base on earth in Texas and the northern border is protected by mountains and the st Lawrence seaway. You might get light infantry across into North Dakota but you'd be hundreds of miles from any major population center and we'd destroy you long before you got to one.

I don't care how ruthless your gook allies are, they'd never set foot on our soil.

Keep fantasizing Hans.

Your autism is showing.

> they wouldnt invade you when you are still capable of retaliation. They would cripple your economy first by prohibiting imports and exports

lemme stop your right there kraut. america is massive and our industry too. we can literally be cut off from the rest of the planet and still be fine. our industry would just have to adjust and it would take a year or so.

>north pole
>noticed and destroyed -> glorious vietnamise jet pilots (Li Si Cin and Van U Shin). You forget russian pilots who was superior in Vietnam.

Russia has an economy smaller than fucking Italy.

>19 days oil reserves at this level of consumption.
>totally depend on Chineese goods
>whole population armed and hate each other.

You know what, we dont even need to invade you, you will happily kill yourselves in a MUH RACE WAR NAO!!! Literally, it will take a month for you to destroy the whole society from within if the blockade will be established. You just cant live without your comfort.

>Thinks that economy matters during war.
We can fight and live without economy at all.

>NO NUKES
Lol
There's no point in nuking cities anyways, easiest and most efficient way to win a war would be to detonate a nuke in low orbit and have the EMP take out the whole country for 1-2 years

The United States has more than double the population of Russia, 16-17x larger economy, spends 9x as much on the military, has bases all over the world, has more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined. Not only that, the US has NATO, Russia is alone.

Anyone who thinks the US and Russia are anywhere near equal is an absolute idiot who has played too many video games. The cold war is over, Russia lost. Russia is a regional power, the United States has the most powerful military force to ever exist.

Both would lose.

Guerrilla warfare would cause a stalemate at best.

The US is dying as we speak so they don't even have to war against the US. Diversity is killing it. I think the KGB agents did a good job killing the west via infiltration of academia.

Its called march through Canada.

this, it will be 1920 once again

lost

Like Syria? How's that going?
Last I heard, America was crying to make it a No-Fly Zone because ISIS was getting it's shit pushed in by Russian jets.

And in the air the us would dominate. After a few years of bombing Russians air fields and defensive positions and factories we could invade.

Russia all day
We allow women and trannys to fight for us.

Also MGB would slaughter all of our welfare queens

This only on an infantry level

The U.S. has shit infantry but good tactics and machines

Without nukes: Usa
With nukes: a draw or noone or both

Everything in America is bigger it seems.
>Our people are bigger
>Our food is bigger
>Our ships are bigger

Russia cant even stop killing each other. Their murder rates are on par with a lot of African countries.

Russia is Detriot the country.

America, because of demographics.