Justify THIS, Trumpfags

Justify THIS, Trumpfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/why-you-should-say-no-to-vaccines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump/tards disregard facts. They are bottom feeders.

Explain THIS, OP.

Is this real?

fixed

OP BTFO
How will he ever recover?
OP on suicide watch
prove me wrong
protip you cant
cancer

quick google search says yes, he even made a speech about autism and vaccines

lmao these elections are so degenerate

Woah, quick google search reveals it is real.

Wow, Trump really is an ignorant and dangerous piece of shit.

Trump rejects Scientism and instead practices Scientody. A wise and practicle choice.

Kek

>not understanding pacing and leading

get on my dimension son

So what? He has changed his beliefs.A man who recognizes his mistakes and works on it is to be admired.

fucking kek

Now they come out with insults. They can't accept he has any faults. yes

> Implying you aren't living proof he is right.

Justify it?
It's based on a study that was most likely biased but got published in a serious medical journal. Millions of people believed it, including respectable doctors.

There's still a lot of legitimate discussion around the side effects of vaccines.

I mean, he should do proper research before saying something to appeal to some dumb antivaxxers but if this is the worst you can find on a candidate, I'd feel fucking blessed.

t. guy living under chancellor who already said ten years ago that multiculturalism has horribly failed but managed to pull off the biggest 180 in the history of politics

Trump is a means to an end. Not the end.

He will change America and the world and the (((globalists))) will never be able to recover.

immunizations have small traces of mercury, and mercury causes brain damage.

he's right.

The problem is that he wouldn't confess that he was wrong, just like Hillary.

It's not like you are picking who will be your local neighbourhood watch, you are electing the fucking president, ofcourse he or she should have an immaculate record.

you clearly got vaccines and have autism

checkmate atheists

What a skype

Makes you think

>you have to believe in everything the candidate you support does

I'm voting trump and think he's wrong on this. What's your fucking point?

That you guys have a poor selection of candidates if those two are your only available options.

Oh look, a poor Slavic country trying to discuss American politics.

He literally already addressed this during the debates. He said that having too many needles at once can do more harm than good for a young child, and can perhaps lead to irreversible damages. Dr Ben Carson agreed with Trump and backed up what he said.

>Trusting a medical doctor's word on vaccines

I can't, I just... UGH

Don't even bother. These brian dead Trumpkins won't listen anyways.

Would you trust an engineer's word for the structure strength of a small bridge? What if this engineer was one of the best in the country?
If someone is literally one of the best in their field, you should really listen to what they say, because they know better than almost everyone, including (You).

What did they mean by this?

top fucking kek

Welcome to the vaccine debate, where the retards on the right reject that the list of vaccinations by age 2 has jumped from 5 to 15 vaccinations, and where the leftist retards don't remember how vital those base 5 vaccinations have been for eliminating horrendous viruses.

God bless America, where there's no such thing as a middle ground based on logical analysis of both sides of an argument; because that would slow down the entertainment news feed.

If vaccines dont cause autism then explain this board.

Checkmate, googlefaggot.

This is Cred Forums user, there is no middle ground.

Here a movie is either an absolute masterpiece or utter dogshit.
A certain fitness routine is either perfect for gains or literal cancer.
A president candidate is either Jesus the saviour himself or the filthiest scum of the Earth.

You should have already known that by now.

>mfw I found the shill hivemind

Thought you would get away with it eh?

>Slavs
>Capable of discussion

He's right you know. The shots themselves don't cause autism but administering too many too fast can cause a child to get sick and develop brain swelling. Leading to autism.

It can't be justified. Trump is absolutely anti (IFL)science, his stance on climate change is ridiculous

plus pol is made up of people who think the world is run by a jewish conspiracy so they probably think vaccines do cause autism

I would vote Trump still cause I want to see Clinton fail more than I want to see humanity prosper

Hillary blamed violent video games for real world violence right after Columbine. There was zero evidence available to support such a claim.

Though some people theorize that it was an attempt to distract the media from the Lewinsky scandal.

Everyone is wrong about something.

How can anyone blame the public from being suspicious of the pharmaceutical company?

They provide study disproving that vaccination causes autism.

Can you imagine what would happen to the industry, should it be proven it vaccination causes autism?

Their studies are as valid as a tobacco company saying smoking is good for you!

Are you a doctor?

don't need to justify it; don't care; he's wrong, still voting for him; still better than hillary

Trump is fucking retarded, but he's the best candidate.

Do you own a pet?

Did you have it get shots also?

I didnt with my current cat. She is 5 years old and never ever was sick.

The cats I had before were vaccined and got sick every now and then and had to take some dental procedure or whatever it was that made them sick.

DESU its shit like this that makes it hard to tell what Trump actually stands for. Sometimes its obvious hes just saying things to pander to the retarded religious right, but othertimes its really hard to tell. If i was American i would vote for him if he could explain what he meant by this comment and if he actually believed vaccines cause autism.

Explain why this should make me vote for the dying corrupt criminal.

Also sage.

the logical analysis of both sides has been done vaccines are good and you need herd immunity for them to be really effective, yes some do have some minor side effects but that minor side effect to your child is better then an epidemic that affects the entire country

wtf does that mean?

(((doctor)))

Listen HUE-friendo, I know a lot of crosdot's and only a few of them know what they are doing/ LOVE what they are doing.
The rest is either dumb shit students or working solely for mortgage under full professional insurance..

Lol

OH SHIT I THINK THE DON IS WATCHING THIS THREAD!

>trusting someone with an immaculate record
Gee, I wonder how Hillary has managed to escape any punishment her entire life for all the bad she's done

You fucking mong

It happened to Baron. He was just venting fuck off

(((vaccines)))

You go from Canada to a shithole and pay many $$ for them or malaria tabs.

You ignore them and when needed buy them there for cents.

You ask them Canadian doctors what kind of medicine you need; they will say "We cant tell you due to our system".

This last thing happened to me.
Thank God I was wise enough to consult left and right and bought my shit for cents.

Jews

Kekked

>herd immunity
>epidemic
Kek. Only ones it'll hurt is people with compromised immune systems or allergies to the vaccine in which case fuck em

FUCK TRUMP HE IS A KNOWN NIGGER LOVER. THIS NIGGER LOVER AND ALL REPUBLICANS (THEY FREED THE SLAVES) ARE NIGGER LOVERS, DONT BE FOOLED

VOTE WHITE, WHITE IS RIGHT
HEIL HILLARY2016

THE NIGGER LOVER IS EVEN IN BED WITH THE SAND NIGGERS -- IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE NIGGERS IN THEIR GHETTOS VOTE HILLARY

He's right.

---***JUSTIFIED***---

D:

Healthy young OP goes to reddit, gets pumped with massive shot of faggotry, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS, AS A LIFETIME DEMOCRAT, IM PROUD TO BE IN A PARTY THAT TRADITIONALLY SUPPORTS WHITE VALUES. FUCK ALL YOU NIGGER LOVERS

HILLARY2016

YOU GOD DAMN NIGGER

He's referring to his son Baron

fuck this place really.

No one listens anymore.

It's all fucking reposts about topics at different times anyway. Someone, some three letter shit is studying this.

>1 post by this id
You're right there is no way to justify vaccination. It is utterly retarded.
You should be glad Trump is against it.

good one

You're a fucking retard if you haven't watched Vaxxed and are still injecting the Mercury Jew

Too much of many things in one go can fuck you up. I'm for vaccinations, but don't fuckin' do it all at once.

Can't agree on everything

i have autism hah

Justify THIS, hillshills.

Had to post a link since I can't post 30,000 images.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

surely you must have credentials and speak from a point of knowledge?

DONALD TRUMP, THE NIGGER LOVER, NOT ONLY HANGS OUT WITH TOP NIGGER-KINGS LIKE DON KING, AL SHARPTON AND JESSE THE KING NIGGER JACKSON, BUT HE MARRIED A FUCKING IMMIGINT AND HAS HEEBS FUCKIN HEEBS IN HIS FUCKING FAMILY

THE FUCKING JEWS

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HILLARY2016

He's right. Have you watched the documentary "Vaxxed?"

Have you listened to Dr. Tenpenny on Red Ice Radio? redice.tv/red-ice-radio/why-you-should-say-no-to-vaccines

Have you ever actually done any real unbiased research into this? It's obvious to anyone with a reasonably high IQ that vaccines are the leading cause of autism, probably to the 99.99%.

Here are my credentials

You blow Canadians?

Where did I say she has an immaculate record?

There is no perfect human being, but to pick between people where one believes vaccines cause autism and climate change is a meme and the other believes video games and movies cause mass school shootings is sad really.

If your brother or sister said any of those things you would think they are degenerate. And these are presidential candidates lmao

autism rise is caused by horrible women not being able to secure a man until their 30s

The cause of autism is cucks marrying and having children with women that are 30+ years old. It is not vaccines.

Feeling strange Mr. Bond?

I laced your martini with vaccines, you have autism now!

Just checked and this is true. This guy just lost my support.

Simple, You need more medicinal vaccines, Opee

Kek.

watch the movie

Who are you going to vote for now in the upcoming American election?

1) Vaccine "studies" are crap...researchers don't use placebo to study the effect of the vaccine. They don't because they can't - if it's harmful/unethical not to give your control group no vaccine, then you can't fail to vaccinate the group. Most studies only compare one vaccine product to a different one (altering the dosage), but this doesn't really tell us anything.

2) Diseases that we vaccinate for were already declining by anywhere from 90-99% when vaccinations became more or less mandatory due to better nutrition and way better public and medical hygiene. We don't vaccinate against scarlet fever, and yet scarlet fever rates dropped precipitously around the times the all other diseases almost completely fell off the map. Isn't it funny?

3) Vaccine companies are granted complete immunity from lawsuit. I don't want to say "Really makes you think, huh..." but come on this is ridiculous. If your business model is so shitty that you have to lobby for government immunity otherwise you would have been BTFO by lawsuits from your shitty product, obviously there is a legitimate problem with the business model - hint, it's a faulty product.

4) It's basically a joke that we vaccinate chicken pox. BEFORE vaccination, chicken pox killed like 100 people a year. You have a much higher chance of killing your kid in the car on the way to the doctor than your kid has of dying of chicken pox. "But muh shingles" - shingles is on the rise, pox vaccine not effective.

5) Gardisil vaccine BTFO several women completely, caused severe reactions in many more. Oops, can't sue Gardisil manufacturer because both doctors and manufacturers immune from liability, guess the taxpayers will pay for it!

There is so much more wrong with the vaccine industry but I dont have time. If you pump your infant children with vaccines you almost deserve for it to be btfo. Rational vaccination, like for measles, polio, tetanus, maybe whooping cough, is fine. Everything is a joke.

One fucking post by this ID.

Big deal. Shillary wants to go looking for aliens in A51, so why is it a problem if Trump appeals to conspiracytards with a legitimate scientific question that, if left unanswered, could potentially bring forth undesirable consequences for our youth? I'm not saying I believe this claim, but more research needs to be done.

Bull-Fucking shit.

Why is Trump making it so difficult to like him?

He's a facetious dishonest dickhead.
..and he's still the best option and will make america great again you fucking cuck

You fucking google

underrated bantz

Why do you think I love the man, vaccines cause autism, it's proven, just can't run with it cause then the vaccine companies would be liable for billions to the insurance companies, it would cause a rift in the economic fabric.
Donald Trump knows his shit.

HAHAHA fucking vaccine accepting retards, HAHAHAHA I even have a son I haven't vaccinated, HAHAHA you don't have shit but your severe autism! I laugh at you!

no

He was just talking about the amount of vax in a short peorid of time

Rand and sleepy ben both agreed