Being a black weeb

Is there any worse roll of the dice?

Gay dune coon

uhhhhh....being a woman?!

I've watched one or two of this guys vids, he works for John "Cereal" Green iirc. He's fat as fuck too and speaks like a redditor. Glad he'll be taken out of the gene pool

No, they go to Japan and literally swim in pussy.

Isn't he that guy from the AVGN movie who ended up cucking James?

Explain the kind of black person that is acceptable to you? If socially awkward black nerds are not one of them, then you have to tell me who is?

All nigger weeaboo youtubers are retarded, they just go dayuum and barely remember any characters of the shows they claim to watch

Better then being a gang banger,hes really not hurting anything.

uuhhhhh... shut the fuck UP?!

*unzips katana"

now take it back kiddo

Woman abbo gay trans furry weeb

>they swim in pussy
This is the funniest shit I've ever read.

Thanks for the laugh English teacher.

Just get a DB-Z orange jumpsuit and be content.

Prison niggas are only missing the japanese. Dees niggas serving hard time.

Here in Brazil favela niggers love Naruto for some reason

I'd imagine it's something that'd give them enough outsider perspective to not subscribe to common nigger values and behaviour and is something that could be the start of setting them on a better path

then again, it's being a weeb we're talking about, it's cancer in itself

A kike faggot

Black weebs are great

Nothing warms my heart more than seeing black people nerding out over anime or video games

Kikes control the World, not a bad position. Poor white man in the West or Substistence Farmer in Africa are the worst.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

yes, being a nigger is worse. this way at least you're a contributing member of society

>tfw black weeb
At least I actually watch, read, and enjoy the stuff instead of only watching dbz

Black weebs are fine m8. In my experience, they are nice guys, and are autistic like all of us.

You could always be OP

>He has a 2tb backlog
Stop browsing Cred Forums and get on it
頑張って

I'm slowly working at it
I just keep watching too many newly airing show.

I used to know one who lived in the projects. That's even funnier. I always called him a nigger because he was the whitest acting person I had ever met.

Black weebs are the best kind of blacks. But then again, anime is a huge redpill.

>tfw my backlog is 7TB

Maybe one day when I'm old I'll have time to watch and read it all...

Yamz? Fat black dude with lazy eye who was in the /fa/ group chat? Sounds like you, fucking loser

Lots of apes in the zoos over there need to be bred I guess.

Those guys from Living Colour were pretty cool

Being black and having the ability to seek out music and entertainment outside of their local ghetto is pretty cool I guess.

Better than being ignorant their entire life.

Then of course you end up with some Mad Thads

Yes.
Being a crippled, midget, trans-female, black, non-cis, lesbian, autistic sperglord weeb who plays nothing but Sonic the Hedgehog.

It's true. Don't be jelly.

>Is there any worse roll of the dice?

probably not but guys like you make for the best Facebook friends.

i hate that faggot.
>Says he is doing an angry rant
>Is never angry
>Have an anoying voice
>Is unfunny as fuck

Lil Wayne is pretty based lately.

True dat.

We need to have a program where anime and Jap culture is introduced to black childen before their minds are corrupted with Thug culture.

Don't know who that is

The black anime watchers when I was in high school were always trying to sit in the middle. When they talked to normie niggers, they would be like
>sheeeet nigga we wuz kangz down wit day white man
But when they talked to other white weebs
>I can do perfect orgagami and speak perfect Japanese I will probably move one day for a waifu.
Pick a fucking side

It's called hiding your powerlevel.