Brad Pitt

Do you think Brad Pitt likes his rainbow family?
Did he finally get redpilled?

He looks miserable.

JUST

FUCK
>check em

Yea, he was from the South. He went from redpilled to bluepilled then now red again probably. JUST.

Trump curse strikes again. It is still funny, but it really makes one think.

Probably lurks here

>be the "sexiest man alive", worth hundreds of millions
>get cucked into raising niglets, gooks, and a tranny daughter

Top kek

> rainbow
> brown and white
???

What a fucking cuck
He has the death look

That explains why he's a drunkard pothead now, every time his wife left the house he got panic attacks because she'd bring another niglet home so he started to seld medicate

He was always redpilled, he is from the south, he just buried it deep down and took an artificial blue pill.

The guy is drinking himself to death because he knows that he married a fucking crazy bitch and wasted his best years raising a bunch of non-white kids that aren't even his.

He's probably gone full gas the kikes race war now at this point.

you can tell he just wishes he could take that picture with just his son

Its funny that despite being super high status he's less reproductivly successful than the average guy

Same thing with Clooney

Based Mel is already on his 9th kid, god bless that man

>son

Thats his tranny daughter

Pitt has 3 own kids tho, all aryans. one got cucked into trans by his whore mother tho. but all that said he still 2 kids of his own above average white couple

Seems like they tried everything the best way they could according to their idealized believes, but turns out reality is different and more complicated. Basically this is like a micro sphere of what would happen if we had a world government.

Brad Pitt is the West, his daughter is a confused SJW who happens to be bullied by third worlders, especially some somalian black kid.

This!

He had to pretend to like it too. What do you think that does to your insides?

"Smile with all these niggers around you"

"Why yes I love my rainbow family. I want to thank my wife for adopting all these kids that don't look like me"

"Why yes it does make me feel like I cuck...I mean I am thrilled to have this great colors of the rainbow family!"

Oklahoma isn't the south. It's the midwest. Tons of niggers too.

Hasn't anybody shopped him with the JUST FMSU hair and eyes??
Shame on you Cred Forums

I love how he starred in fucking fight club yet plays dumb when its comes to Trump

Pitt has 3 kids of his own, but apparently Jolie perefers her niglets because of her real kids white priviledge or something like that.

Pittseems like a chill guy, he probably just wants to lead the good life, chill, and violate his wifes orifices and make a kid once in a while, but then he had to deal with his crazy waif collecting nigger kids like pokemon, cutting her tits off and probably being all kinds of batshit insane

poor dude

Wait, Pitt has a tranny kid?

Pics?

Cant see why Pitt wouldnt
Understand the needs and values
Coming from his
Knowing wife and family

Well his adopted spoiled son is 15 now. Imagine a 15 year old Asian kid throwing a tantrum whilst he sponges off everything you have ever created.

Now imagine your once hot-now-rapidly-ageing wife getting pissed with you for disciplining the ungrateful little shit.

All of a sudden you look into the fat privileged smarmy balding face of Mad Maddox and realise he is not your genetic material. In fact he regularly pulls faces that are somewhat alien to you, of a distant land. You no longer feel the attachment to him that you did when he was a child. You had a natural paternalistic feeling for him because he was a Fatherless kid, but now he's looking more like a man and you are feeling like less of a guardian.

He's sitting there with his feet up whilst shouting abusive language at you and you realise this little foreigner is not your blood and needs to shut his fucking mouth. He responds 'Fuck you, old azz google'.

You pick him up by the scruff of his neck and go to throw him out the plane door. You're going to watch him slowly fall and get crushed like a melon on the surface of the Earth. You're rich enough to get away with this, you can pull this off and blame it on the airliner.

Then all of a sudden Angelina Jolie comes running along, screaming at you to put him down. You see your blonde headed flesh-and-blood offspring cowering in the corner, afraid of the conflict. You loosen your grip around Mad Maddox's neck and let the little Bruce Lee go, if only for the sake of your REAL children.

Before you know it you're all over the media being portrayed as a bad Dad, and that's what gets you the most- For you are not his REAL Dad.

This is how women ruin everything.

That kid looks afeminate

>whore is trying to take custody of all his children
>whore call her only white daughter an outcast

is he bRed Pill yet?

Back in high school I had a really big crush on this girl. We started talking every day, and she suggested that i should shave my beard.
So I did it, if the girl I like doesn't like my bear, I will shave it.
She said I was looking really cute without that chunk of pubes in my neck, and then suggested that I should also shave my legs and cut my hair a little.
Guess what ? I did.
People started calling me faggot, but I didn't give a fuck, because stacey was frequently saying that i'm looking good.
Months after that I was still shaving the beard and legs frequently, and we did make out once, she said she loved cats.
So guess what I did ? I fucking adopted a cat, even though I was allergic to fur.
She loved the cat, but weeks after she just moved away to another city.
And then the cat got pregnant and had a bunch of other cats.
There I was, people was calling me faggot and I could enter my house without sneezing every three seconds, but this time I didn't have the girl I like saying good things about me.
Thats what happened to Brad Pitt. He now have to deal with the power rangers cast and doesn't even have that pussy to make it less-worse.

which one is his kid?

Angelina "virtue signaling brown person orphanage" Jolie hired a PI and found him screwing a french model.

The Trump curse doesnt really apply when you leave your wifes minority museum to go fuck a model half your age.

holy shit I hate smug looking people

>your wifes minority museum
KEK

I think he genuinely likes his children. Or at-least as much as a narcissistic cunt like him can. He was probably just pissed about having to deal with an SJW like angelina. I feel bad for all the kids. They are all fucked.

Here's a pic of their twins lmao

Just imagine looking at the rest of the brood and trying to consider them your kids.

If the best looking man alive is a cuckold how can your average joe even comepete?

Poor kids, disgusting vile bitch

Is it still cucked on to trans if it's a girl who wants to be a boy?

Anyway i doubt it will last. That girl will realize when puberty hits that there are advantages to being a movie star's pretty daughter.

"It's funny because she's almost going to be the outcast in the family because she's blonde and blue-eyed."

"Jolie also admitted she would have been happy not to have a biological child."

"[Angelina] felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. But I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

Poor girl probably went tranny for her mom's attention and Pitt probably had to bite his tongue.

I didn't ask for this feel

nice

this is what happens when you marry a women who has done heroin and coke. She may be beautiful and shit, but her mentality and side effects will be shown later down the road.

Dont fall for it guys.

dam that taught you a lesson lol

What kind of lunatic names her child cilo?

I think he became a hardcore racist. In "Fury" interviews and film itself you could see his compassion and love for the Reich. He knows that had they win, he would have never been allowed to slip into darkness - brotherly shoulder of the state and his people would prevent that.

He will probably get some redpilling now that all these allegations are thrown up against him

Irony is that the kids probably will hate Jolie in the future.

>Redpilled
Isn't he vegan?

If he isn't he will be. Brad is a man. Men can make mistakes, go astray, but in the end we are still reasonable. You can piss on us and say it's rain only for so long.

Jesus Fuck

Google children probably stole his wallet.

Redpilled or not, the important part of this is that even though she has more than enough money and resources of her own, she will still get half of his in the divorce.

Shiloh is a F2M trans

probably got sick of having a house full of googles

Imagine growing up with two gooks and some random african as your siblings.

And then your real sister wants to be a boy.

Then your parents split up.

I just hope that all that money will keep them sane...

She's not. Her mother created an environment where Shiloh felt her mother wouldn't love her unless she said she was trans. I only hope they haven't started hormone therapy or surgery on the poor girl and Brad is able to rescue her from the rancid cunt of a mother.

Fuck

Plausible. Sounds like Jolie has some kind of guilt tied up in being white and rich to the point that she thinks she needs a bunch of brown adoptees to assuage it.

Shitty for the biological kids. They probably get told that they suck for being who they are on a regular basis.

>You pick him up by the scruff of his neck and go to throw him out the plane door.
>This is how women ruin everything.

What exactly happened that he's being cited for child abuse? Also god damn his adopted children are fuck ugly.

that incident is weird as fuck

Untill divorce nobody said a thing, guess it wasnt so troublesome before.

But this will be used to keep custody away from him fucking disgracefull

standard procedure now, every women that gets separated/divorced will say the man was abusive to get victim points

It's virtue signaling, it's not even guilt, just pure narcissism.

>"Jolie also admitted she would have been happy not to have a biological child."

what a thing to say

MY FAMILY

He has soy sauce kids? I knew he had a couple of niglets, but wow. What an insane person.

>still could fuck easily any women from 25 to whatever
>marries a literal skank
>she un-skank herself, going full blown humanitarian vegan non alcohol no fat no sugar no tits no vag because genes bitch
>she adopts like she lives in the noahs ark
>the guy breaks, and fucks a baguette hoe out of desperation

i swear to god, this guy in gonna get drown in pussy and ass
i hope he survives

I think he probably realised that Angeline was an SJW.
She started talking about her own kid not being like her other kids, because it isn't a minority, and how it hasn't had hardships or some shit.

The guy went from having no kids, to having loads of kids that were not his, which he was supposed to be ok with because he has money.
It was like being cucked, minus a minority fucking his wife, he just ended up raising someone else's kids.

>dude is rich, beautiful, can have everything and the best women
>he decides to be a cuck
Sometimes I just don't understand people.

How short is his asian son? Brad it barely 6 foot tall.

Han on the left looks cool.

You can tell he's going to be playing that badass underground Asian gang member in movies when he's older.

The only way he can redeem himself is to drown them all in a bath tub.

Suicide is not enough after fucking up this bad.

Holy shit it's perfect