Kosovo belongs to Serbia

Kosovo belongs to Serbia.
Palestine belongs to Israel.
Crimea belongs to Russia.
Donbass belongs to Ukraine.
Japan already payed for its war crimes.
Kunashir and Iturup belong to Russia, Habomai and Shikotan belong to Japan.
Confederation is the best way for Korea to unite.

Dixi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JKKbxZvj0lQ
b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=08&dd=26&nav_id=99020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And all of Asia and Europe belongs to Mongolia

This

Not sure if you're a samefag of Mongolia has only one IP address for the whole country.

It was not a samefag. Same ip

I call bullshit kublai khan.

>Wanting a 95% muslim province with a different ethnicity populating it

Have fun with your terrorism!

Half the world belongs to Britain.

What are we going to do with Bosnia, Slavbro?

Mongolian tuvan throat singing is the coolest new trend of party music in america!
youtu.be/JKKbxZvj0lQ

What do you have in mind?

Abkhazia and Samachablo are Georgia.

Only haIf?

The southern state of america belong to the confederacy.

part of austria-hungary

I was asking your boss, Russia, not you.

>Kosovo belongs to Serbia.
Yes
>Palestine belongs to Israel.
Yes, but israelis belongs to Auschwitz
>Crimea belongs to Russia.
Yes
>Donbass belongs to Ukraine.
No
>Japan already payed for its war crimes.
War crimes is a myth.
>Kunashir and Iturup belong to Russia,
No, it is japanese clay
>Habomai and Shikotan belong to Japan.
Yes.
>Confederation is the best way for Korea to unite.
I agree

You're right, I should probably ask that question to Germany. You mongrels have no say in anything anyways.

No, the big boss is America.
We wish it was Germany though.

Just expell or murder them

More like 23,84% of the world.

Calm down Gengis

Last time you killed more than 50 million people

Gib Lwów

50 millions is nothing.

You're not a real country until your people murdered at least 80 millions in one decade

>Habomai and Shikotan
All the Kuril islands belong to Japan actually.
The rest is ok.

>Stormfags actually believe this

Yeah sure, the World wouldn't bat an eye at 1.8 million people being slaughtered/expelled.

They didn't bat an eye when you did it to the Serbs.

Croatia gets Herzegovina
Serbia gets Banja Luka area

and we bomb the rest of the country
Everyone is happy

WE WUZ

> Habomai and Shikotan belong to Japan.
No.

There was a treaty in 1956 which was considered fair by both Tokyo and Moscow. It declared, that Mabomai and Shikotan belong to Japan while Kunashir and Iturup are Soviet territory. The treaty was not signed only because of USAs threats.

Moldova and drobrogea belong to romania
And no,transilvania does not belong to hungary

Confederation is objectively superior to federation

We Wuz Genociding those poor defenseless Serbs and shieeeet?

People in the west hate muslim now more then anything (let alone the 5% of cucks). If serbia would remove kebab now, the tourist industry would start flourishing.

>Donbass
>Ukraine
Pls.

1.6 million actually. And possibly less, because you're moving to gibs countries with rapefugees.

Nice Gwyn art

All of your gold belongs to Switzerland.

>Crimea belongs to Russia.
>Donbass belongs to Russia.
>Estonia belongs to Russia
>Latvia belongs to Russia
Ok i am tired just look ta the map, hohol.

Last time we did a survey it was 1.8 million?

>People in the West hate muslims now

>All world leaders are now Cred Forums and won't give a shit if Serbs decide to ethnically cleanse Kosovo

Nice job, Habsburg. The inbreeding is showing.

It was 1.8 million of everybody, and 1.6 million of Albanians.

Stay mad gipsy :)

We will gladly bury you with the hundreds of thousands of your young forefathers that we buried into Finnish soil earlier.

Eh, that's still Armenian genocide level.

You realize you still lost that war and alot of your territory right?

You also realize that the majority of soviets killed were shitty Ukrainian psheks right?

Yes you wuz, thanks to the brits special force and to the USA.

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=08&dd=26&nav_id=99020

Oh I'm sure you could do with a third of your people slaughtered.

Oh it's way more then that there 1,6 milion of you in Serbia and another 2,7/2.8 in Albania , plus god knows how many of you are crawling around the world , and we can't let any of you survive , so we have some serious genociding to do , good luck my insect friend

>Trusting Dacic

There are entire towns of Serbs,who speak Serbian, serve in Serbian and have documents in Serbian. Their church is guarded by barbed wire and their shitty Lazar statue still standing in Graçanica.

50M is huge considering the population back then

The purpose of the war is to kill enemy. That's what we like to do.

Land you can always get later. Enjoy the battle and slaughter as many of your enemies as you can - that's what the life's enjoyment is about.

Is throat-singing so popular because of cock-sucking in Mongoria?

Ok, have fun with your LARPing Serb bros.
I'll be here with actually serious with my political positions ;^).

>no norn iron is irish
>no Poland belongs to Germany
>no Kashmir is indian

I am disappoint

>>no norn iron is irish
because it's not you filthy potato nigger, try fighting like men and not being a nigger

potato famine best famine of my life

Treaties are treaties, but these islands were inhabited by slant eyed people since the begining, I consider them "naturally" Japanese.

This

>KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

is the same thing as

>MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

Just a desperate cry of attention from the losers of a war

This is true

The Earth belongs to UN.

>Not just taking Lwów from subhuman animals who can only excell in fighting pregnant women, children and elderly

Feminist

And these people weren't Japanese. In fact, Japanese did not live in most of Hokkaido until the middle of the XIX century.

Karelia belongs to Finland

Yeah they were Aïnous, that's why I didn't say "Japanese", but still they were more Jap than Russki don't you think?
But above all that's the way Russia invaded them that is really "unfair": just after Nagazaki. Glorious...

We secured our independence which was our goal all along. Eastern Europe wasn't so lucky.

Bever, Drogenbos, Herstappe, Kraainem, Linkebeek, Mesen, Ronse, Sint-Genesius-Rode, Spiere-Helkijn, Voeren, Wemmel, Wezembeek-Oppem and Brussel belong to Flanders.

Why do you assume that Ainu are more closely related to Japanese than to Russians? Or let me rephrase that: to Japanese or the indigenous Asian people Russia colonized in Siberia and Far East?

>ukraine

no such thing

Don't you want Lille, Valenciennes, Dunkerque etc?
We don't use it.

Yup, Ainus, also Oroks and a handful of other tribes.

> but still they were more Jap than Russki don't you think?
They are neither. And Japanese actually did not earn a lot of brownie points with Ainus.

> But above all that's the way Russia invaded them that is really "unfair": just after Nagazaki. Glorious...
Status of Kuril Islands and Sakhalin was discussed in Yalta, Potsdam and San-Francisco conferences. Yalta and Potsdam happened before bombings. And on every one of them it was stated that Kurils and Sakhalins are to stay Soviet after Japan's defeat.

Rosellon and Iparralde belong to Spain.

Purely subjective. Actually the Aïnous inhabited the Kamtchatka too, so they are as well "Russians"...
But the Russians are european while the Aïnous and the Japanese are both asians, they're more connected.
And obviously, the Kuril are much closer to Tokyo than Moscou, so ethnically and geographically it's more natural to consider them japanese.

Ah, yes. So much clay to reconquer that I sometimes forget a few places.

Merci mon ami.

Aww shit not the Mongorians!!

come and say that to my face weasel, there is a majority of proddies in only two counties out of 32. you're asking to get annihilated. you need britbongs to protect you but In the end all you ever were was their cannon fodder, so its ironic.

Isn't it controversial that these decisions were made in the name of the Soviet Union? If the EU gives an island to France (let's say Great Britain lol), would it be fair if we kept it after the collapse of the union?
Not that the Kuril are that important, but it always triggered my autism

Your face is a feminist, go wrestle with something you strange person

De rien, franchement.

I missed that one.
This is a big no no Juanito. Both Pais Vasco and Cataluna have been war zones under spanish rule while they were peaceful under french rule...
Stay away please.

Oil nigger

Belgium, Luxembourg, Indonesia And South Africa belong to the Netherlands

>Frenchman talks about fair things.
Sure was fair when you stopped giving the Argentinians missiles for their planes because america said so.

> Isn't it controversial that these decisions were made in the name of the Soviet Union?
Russian Fedeartion is the USSR's successor. Thus, all of the agreements made with USSR are true for Russia. Russia kept Soviet Union's place in the UN Security Council in the same way.

semi-rare flags detected

England said so. Our allies. What the fuck did you expect?

>no Kashmir is indian
No Kashmir is Kashmiri

You secured it because German and Jewish backed brokers destroyed the Russian empire, it's okay little Sami boy go on with your idealised version of the war; fact is you always belonged to someone else before 1914.

>belongs to Ukraine
>implying there is such a thing as Ukraine.

yes
no
yes
no
yes
ok
no