Other urls found in this thread:

pss-1.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well they were harming britain not their own country

>1773
>Drawing.
You can fuck off now google.

damn Cred Forums btfo

>Dumping tea into a harbor to protest an occupying force and then going to war for independence
>Breaking into a walmart for a new tv because a criminal picked a fight with a cop
Not sure I'm seeing the similarity...

Except the part where they're completely wrong.

Post this again, Goldberg, I dare you

fpbp

sage and report folks

nothing to see here

>shit that happened hundreds of years ago is comparable to shit that happened today
>didnus rioting are comparable to wars
loving every laugh.

To be fair you fuckers were tax dodgers back then and nothing has changed.
>Hurr durr I don't want to pay for my countries security so I'll pay even more after declaring independence while the rest of my country is at war with a foreign power.

Traitorous fuckers.

desu we'd probably be better off if we were still in the commonwealth

that feel when our forefathers were explorers from europe

You were taxing us without representing us

WTF! I hate property now

>muslim ghettos
>muslim mayor
>1984 surveillance
>no guns
>no knives
Nah.

reposting because this is a shill thread

>"randomly looting iPads and basketball jerseys is the same as targeting the british east india company for direct action to protest the tea tax"

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

Am I missing anything?

Boston Tea Party:
-direct protest against the Tea Act
-dump tea into Boston harbor
-no damage done to the three ships
-no damage done to the crew
-no damage done to any of the personal property on the ship(they broke a padlock, but they replaced it the very next day)
-nothing was stolen or looted from the ships
-after the dumping of the tea, the Sons of Liberty SWEPT THE SHIPS CLEAN AND PLACED EVERYTHING BACK IN ITS APPROPRIATE PLACE.
-only one person was injured due to a tea crate falling on him.
-Benjamin Franklin offered to pay for the lost tea.

How do I get ancom flag like yours?

Imagine being that boat, screaming for blood with your brethren, getting your brain racked, tossing red coats into the water, claiming VICTORY! What a privilege for those men to not only find a clear cut enemy of their freedom but to also find like minded men with enough passion to act. I fear I will find no purpose in my life.

surveillance
>Thinking we aren't already there

Persistent Surveillance Systems
pss-1.com/

The same group that says the constitution is invalid and needs updates because of how old it is thinks using this is a solid argument? 4D mental gymnastics, shitposter, shill, extreme cognitive dissonance? Who cares you're all the same retard on the inside.

Any one?

That wasn't a protest. It was a revolutionary act of war.

If the meme is implying BLM are engaged in a revolutionary act of war to overthrow the government, then the response from the government has been quite mild so far.

Fuck even our rioters were classy in the revolution

I wouldn't say during the entire revolution, but the Boston Tea Party was definitely classy.

Still wasn't their own community

Theres a difference between rampant violence and rioting, and a targeted political statement like the boston tea party.

I guess they're technically right. That wouldn't count as a legitimate form of protest either. I'm just not sure what the googles are trying to prove here... Are they prepared to fight a war of independence against the American authorities?Because it looks to me more like they think their rioting entitles them to more gibs from the force they're rioting against... :|

>comparing chimpouts and looting with an independence war

Are you retarded?

the colonists didn't burn down their own neighborhoods you stupid fucking google.

And that closely preceded a declaration of war and separatism, is that what they want?

Do they think they're making a point by referencing an act that helped spark a war?

>Wanting every last colonial represented.
We disbanded the Empire over this shit. We've never represented overseas territories even today.
Imagine if all the Indians and niggers had a vote.

>>Ayo Tyrell, I posted it again

no taxation without representation

Britain was their country. The revolution was literally a bunch of Brits abroad who didn't want to pay taxes to the motherland for their own protection. Anything else is revisionism.

You were taxed as Britain had to keep forking out money to protect you from the French. I love the US but the reasons for your founding were more autistic than 'fighting tyranny'.

gib seats in parliament

>implying Americans are white

but the picture shows anglos vs anglos and not whites

Does BLM wish to continue existing as a part of the sovereign nation of the united states? Then no, it's a retarded comparison.

If they do not? Well fine, destroy property; they better be prepared for war then.

It's like they don't understand that a war followed the Boston tea party and that because America won their destructive protests were "justified". You can't go around and cause strife and discord and expect everything to change without a fight and a victory over the established power you're rebelling against.

obviously they were all brits (they started this over tea after all), but they were on a different continent and had different interests in mind than the british aristocracy, they also took it out on the aristocracy and not the average person
todays niggers on the other hand, they take it all out on your average citizen who has never done any harm to them, but not only are these just average citizens, they are of the same fucking nationality, place of origin, and location

STILL WAITING FOR MY BLOODY TEA, YOU DASTARDLY COLONIALS!