Sweden, yes

Well Cred Forums you've gone and done it now. Swedens biggest newspaper wrote an article about all the hate the official Sweden twitter account gets from online trolls

When Emma Frans, doctor in epidemiologi, recently finished her week as Swedens twitter ambassador she had had to dodge haters och right wing extremist comments from all over the world

>I was meet by a hatred for Sweden that we rarely discuss, that is from the white power movement, she says

>they hate us because we're liberal and because we've thus far had a very humane refugee policy, and because we think equality and gay rights are important, Emma says

the comments seem to be from everything from Trump supporters to white.power activists and old school race biologists. Blocking it is meaningless since the Swedish account resets every week. And then the trolls return

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/kolumnister/nataliakazmierska/article23559819.ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the comments seem to be from everything from Trump supporters to white.power activists and old school race biologists. Blocking it is meaningless since the Swedish account resets every week. And ten the trolls return

>"I hope Sweden collapses" someone writes
>"burn down the whole country", another syas
>"it's so liberating to know your genes will soon die out and your people will cease to exist

Häng dig haha

It's happening. The first memetic war has began.

PRAISE THE GREEN FROG OF THE NILE
SHADILAY SHADILAY PRAISE KEK

>ingen länk

Häng dig

Link to article btw

här har du länk psykfallanon

Ingen bryr sig

>"""humane""" preferential treatment of third worlders over citizens
>""liberal"" authouritarians
>equality mandated by the state's endless $$$
>as if Sweden's gayness isn't just sprinkles and cherries on top of this shitstorm of failed ideas

Bara jag som tycker Natalia är fett het?

>people disagree using real life examples and logic along with insults and mockery
>focus only on the silliest insults and use that small percentage of responses to completely dismiss everything else, all while claiming to be persecuted
this is why people don't trust the state or state media

7/10

Haha never heard of that twitter account before. But i'm glad they get to see how much the worl despises Sweden.

Hon är mer söt än het.

Men eftersom hon är ett liberalt svin så är hon inte värd något.

They only see a handful of Cred Forums memesters whom they dismiss as crazy fanatics. Fuck Kek.

Hahahah i swear "Sweden" is pushing the "Sweden yes" meme intentionally.

Haha they have to be fucking with us.

t. Axel

Source: my ass

This is stupid, this isn't politics, sage and hidden.

read the thread moron

Gee maybe they could try not being fags

ayy

hey being gay is not a choice!!!

why does that communist apartment building have a swastika?

Any one here has any good memes about sweden? You know like sweden yes and such.

I need ammo for the future.

>>they hate us because we're liberal and because we've thus far had a very humane refugee policy, and because we think equality and gay rights are important, Emma says
>this is what liberals actually believe

Even with delusions, they self-suck themselves.

We hate them because their policies and ideology are ill-thought out and they're endangering millions of people and entire civilizations. And their response to this much deserved criticism is "NUH UH, U H8 US CUZ UR EVIL WHITEY"

Well do you expect them to respond with logic and real arguements?

>Tfw I wrote the "Burn down the whole country" comment

Seriously though Sverige bögarna deserve to get cucked by Africans, fucking fegets