youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting to lug some autist around for the rest of your life
There is literally nothing wrong with that post

>implying literally half of this generation's children won't be "autistic"

>reddit

your parents did it though

Well random guess but she shouldn't have waited so long to have a child.

>berniebots

Retards serve no purpose and should be exterminated

>t.autist

there is a difference between aspergers and low functioning autism

They should just fake an accidental death

What does the rest of le army think about this?

Autism? is it really that fucking bad? Okay if it was a chronical disease or something really bad, but fucking autism? Thats one bad mother

>Taking anything on the internet at face value
>Username "regretautistickid"
>"Here's all the reasons why abortion should be legal"

It's just another reddit cuck trying to justify his ultra-feminist position and the ultimate degradation of society. There is nothing more degenerate than killing your children.

based mother

I agree.

Kill them all.

Have him chug some kind of toxin and say he sperged out and drank it in his tantrum.

nt mi fault ned hlep hlepre

She's more concerned with her own comfort; she doesn't even care about the hell that is that kid's life. Yes, she is a horrible mother.

>Aktion T4

There is literally nothing wrong with aborting retards and blacks. (Excuse the redundancy)

She‘s not wrong. I'd want to gas my spergbaby too.

And yet, here you are

Can you turn these kids over to the state some how?

The kid doesnt love you and you dont love it.

It's an unhealthy relationship.

Why dont they put him up for adoption?

>know a family that had 3 kids, and all 3 ended up autismo
>dads face every time I see him

bet they post their love potato on facebook and get spammed with "omg suh butiful!!!! xox"

hahaha

if the kid has super sperg syndrome and not just regular autism like you and me then he's probably not only mentally retarded but also useless and unlikable

This sounds like a post taken directly from Cred Forums.

>Watching your genetic legacy shit it's diaper and roll around on the carpet for it's entire life.

Have you ever seen someone with low function autism? I'm guessing not. It is likely that thing doesn't even know it's alive. It just exists to shit itself and flail around. The world would be a much better place if euthanasia was an option for children like this.

There are various stages of autism and he was dealt the worst cards, she said he'll be in diapers forever.

>> low functioning

unfortunate. i wonder what the causes of high-functioning or low-functioning are

Can't she just give him up to adoption?

Euthanasia is the answer. Or ricin.

I can understand this. I don't think it's that awful. At least she doesn't seem to blame her husband for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

she's being honest though

there's a million ways to kill such a creature too without arousing police interest, her only crime is being too fucking stupid to even think of that

>not supporting abortion in cases of defects

as someone who believes bringing any life into this world is a cruel act in itself, the least you can do is make sure that life is going to be healthy

wow being such a degenerate bitch you lost all motherly instincts

Can someone tell me one positive thing about having a child with low functioning autism? Really, what are the benefits to dealing with that hell? The kid will never be normal and contributes absolutely nothing to society.

It's quite a strong emotional appeal in favour of eugenics desu user.

What's the distinction between low functioning autism and retardadation?

This is not a shit parent, this is someone who wants to be a good parent to a non-potato

But she's right though.

The parents should be applauded and the child should be euthanized.

By every measure, this child is a detriment to all. It is a kinder, gentler fate to kill it now then let it impoverish this family for 50 years, and then have him become the burden of an uncaring state bureaucrat when his parents are too old to care for him.

Just wait until this child is a middle-aged man throwing temper tantrums and attacking his parents.

t. Someone who wishes his autistic brother had been euthanized.

>all these degenreate feminists itt
>thinking the purpose of sex is for pleasure and not procreation
>not realizing abortion is an abomination against god
>not realizing god will punish your sin by giving your children autism

Redditors need to end themselves.

High funtioning is Chrischan. They are sentient, and can talk and do thing, but theya re really weird and fucked up.

Low Functioning is where they need supervision 24/7 and sit there jabbering and making strange noises, and might just jump up and go start punching holes in a wall, or attack somebody with retard strength.

r/The_Donald - Cred Forums

Man, JonTron never really came back after leaving Game Grumps.

>hey your kids will shit himself until age 90
>wow you don't like that? fucking feminist scum

are you as retarded as the kid in question? i'm trying to understand the investment in this case unless you're a retard or christian to the point of insanity

all ill say is that sinful parents are rewarded with autistic childs\'s

Her best bet is divorce and trying to find a better beta provider and hope the genes mix together to pay for a few more kids. Which is what she is really asking permission for. Which is what she would do if society didn't shame her. But I suspect she just had kids too late in life and knows its too late for her.

Stupid bitch had time for a 6 second orgasm but can't take care of the consequences. Hope they all die.

Person who grew up with a low-functioning Autistic sister here

I would abort them too.
They are abominations.
Low-functioning autists are the fucking worst. They can't speak coherently, can't listen, don't understand basic hygiene like shitting in the toilet and not on the fucking floor. They are subhumans .

They will forever be a drain on their family and on the state.

Fuck it. Aborting birth defects is better for everyone, including the aborted child. Don't give me your cherry picked "inspirational" dogshit either.

YOU go to some day home with people smelling like old saliva, crying, confused and lonely while shitting their pants. You clean the shit off of the walls and attempt to replace the family that couldn't take care of them. You make them all a success story. You make up for lost opportunity and the loss of a free and "normal" life. But you fucking won't.

>God
>Muh religion muh values, you will go to hell for this.
Go fuck your god, your Jesus and your holy spirit and yourself, autist.
There is no god.

We have to kill disabled children without regret.

well that's wrong because it has always been genetic

great fucking thread you stupid cunt

This. Retardation usually greatly inhibits motor skills. LFA looks like a normal person and usually has more physical control, but their brain is still basically mush.

I actually feel for people like this. i cant blame her, no matter how unpleasant it is to hear her reality.

Imagine the 150kg 16 year old ham beast autist that goes full retard at school and attacks the wrangler

Low functioning 'tism

>no language skills
Some high functioning autists can talk and are sociable but low function autistics can't.
>mild mental retardation-no social inhibitors, delayed cognitive development. Sometimes theyre physically impaired.

The woman's son is probably confined to a wheel chair and can't talk or communicate. Probably shits and puses his pants.

the idea of god is what serves as a check and a balance, it keeps everyone in place and keeps them doing what they're supposed to do
without divine punishment and purpose there is nothing, the human is but a husk of what could be as he meaninglessly drifts through life never doing anything of note, more often than not drowning in degeneracy

he's not high functioning though

the severe intellectual impairment is obvious from the start

The parents of baby rodents, dogs, and cats eat their retarded babies, because its the most humane thing to do.

>Postnatal abortion

This must be /r/offmychest

it got taken over by SocJus and one of the head mods is a radfem sheboon nutbag. They unironically "pre-ban" thousands of people from posting on what used to be the premier place to "get something off your chest no matter what you gotta say", but now they use a bot that crawls a user's post history and permabans them if they post in "extreme" reddit subs. You all know how "extreme" reddit is, so that basically means any sub that is not a commie/faggot/nigger hugbox. For example they pre-ban if you ever posted in any gamergate subs - even if you posted only once about nothing.

I fucking hate reddit, man. Aaron Swartz should have went into the reddit offices and killed everyone instead of just offing himself. He hated their guts too, hated what reddit had become.

>waaah, she's so mean, the world is dead, there is no god
But the is right though
I would behead my child if he had autism, if I find out I had autistic genes I'd probably behead myself

>t. christfag who 1,000 years ago would've sat whimpering at an altar while strong Pagan warriors took his shit and pillaged his village

Haven't you met Etsubatsu? I think a kid with most chronic diseases would be better than this guy. And this isn't worst case autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

I'm terrified to have kids because I'm pretty sure I'll get one with autism. The idea just eats at me and I'm afraid to tell anyone I know irl about it.

lmao more talk of god

fucking americans i just don't understand anything you people do

Give it up for adoption.

heres a hint my dear friend

theres a reason behind the myth/cult of the noble savage

Just abort it if it turns out to be a downie or autist.

autism is a 'spectrum disorder', it ranges to any side of the spectrum or somewhere in between. High functioning autists just tend to be awkward people , low functioning autists on the lowest end of the spectrum are basically invalid. Shitting in diapers their entire lives into their 40's. Not even enough mental capacity to play vidya.

Someone like Chris Chan is somewhere between "low" and "mid".

>blahblahblah
>god is a useful idea, there is no morality without god.
>we should always be children and have childish mind just to see how god loves us
>we dont want to grow and take our responsibility, lets just rely on junk bokks authority.

You should go and fuck yourself too and your parents also. You have a strong mental disorder.

Low functioning autistics should be put down. This is not a life worth living.

>Half of the posters here are these people

Man I remember the old days so nostalgically, when these fucks were scared to come here.

>tfw when you give birth but your baby is reddit

>YOU go to some day home with people smelling like old saliva, crying, confused and lonely while shitting their pants. You clean the shit off of the walls and attempt to replace the family that couldn't take care of them. You make them all a success story. You make up for lost opportunity and the loss of a free and "normal" life. But you fucking won't.

I hear you... After the last family discussion we had about my sibling my younger brother and I seriously debated taking him out to the woods and just shooting him if we couldn't get the health system to take him off our hands.

>He'll be in diapers forever

So is Hillary Clinton and yet she's got nearly half the country wanting to vote for her.

Youth in asia/Abortion should be legal for this very reason

How do I convince my wife of doing that when the time comes? Just screen every girl I talk to and make sure they'd be okay with aborting and austismo?

Who the fuck would adopt a low functioning autistic child who needs 24/7 supervision and care? It's like attaching a ball and chain to yourself for the rest of your life, you will never be rid of it and it will weigh you down constantly.

Can someone explain to me why, if we pretend there is in fact no problem with having a low IQ.

Why is still wrong to cause your child to have low IQ? Is it still wrong?

jesus fucking christ
this is honestly the most disturbing thing I have red on the internet.

tfw got banned there for posting a few polite comments about why I support white supremacism in a thread bashing white supremacism

Does someone have to want it for you to just give it away to some adoption home?

That's fucking cold. What's wrong with people these days?

Just as i said before - poisoning is the answer.

try making sense, are you saying noble savages are autistic?

great, fucking fantastic. yet another conversation with a religious piece of shit that meant nothing and went nowhere. well done with your """esoteric""" """"knowledge""""

I spoke about this with my gf, she seems hesitant to abort a child for any reason. Sees it as something "that is meant to be".

Prenatal test for autism when?

Abort abort.

Same thing, "autism" is a buzzword

>there's a reason behind the cult of the noble savage
You mean idiots romanticizing the unfamiliar?

A light form of autism would be somebody like Forrest Gump. He's not bright and gullible, but he can go to school and end up working a menial job and living on his own.

The more severe forms of autism end up with kids who are completely helpless and 100% dependent on others caring and taking care of them. There is no hope for a normal lifestyle. It's a curse and terrible burden on the parents.

In the old days, severely autistic / retarded kids like that would go into basically an asylum, and the parents would be able to move on with their lives.

That kid will never be able to communicate.
It's pretty much a flailing meat sack that needs constant care.

They have fucking tests for this. Abort if there are red flags. Eugenics is a good thing.

You don't need a buyer before you send it to the retard/'problem child' home.

>US liberates UK
Sweet

Autistic people have higher then average IQs so why would you be butthurt?

Wow you sound like you sure know a lot about reddit

trips of peac

I literally throw up in my mouth reading the shit they post in that shit hole.

What would you do, if you had such a child?
On a totally unrelated note, what would be the best way to kill someone with such a condition?

She's right though.

Kids like him should be mandatory abortions.

fucking wastes of space like this kid should be gassed. there is no place for retards like these in a perfect socitey. in the wild this person serves no place and would die quickly. in this socitey he still serves no purpose whatsoever, other that to waste the time and money of people, and yet cucks will still say that these people deserve any less than death.
fucking SJW's.

I live in fucking Utah, man. Assuming I can even get a girlfriend despite not being a total mormonfag, I have to get over their idea of being against abortion.

I really should leave this state.

I can't blame them at all, I'd feel the same way

It's crazy how the baby craze sets in post-30. Please, woman. If anything you should relax now.

This doesn't have anything to do with abortion being legal or not since you cannot detect autism in the womb. Saying they wished they aborted is just a way of saying they wish they'd never had the kid.

daily reminder you can get away with murder and lots of people do especially if it's a mentally challenged person

Shitting at work and want to check this post real quick

My best friend has a low functioning autistic child.

Its horrible, she needs literally full time care.

He and I both have 13 year old daughters. While mine is an honors student, in student government, in the band, and debate club, he get s to help clean up his daughter's period blood and shit from her diapers. He gets to hose her off in their special shower they had to have installed. Instead of talking to her about her day at school and her friends, he gets to try to calm the screaming fits that are literally guteral and animalistic.

If he could go back, I guarantee my best friend would choose not to have his kid.

He's 100% correct though.

A low functioning autistic child ruins your life. It just does. People who pretend it doesn't are lying.

Nobody wants to raise a shell of a human being that has nothing to offer in return, not even emotions.

Did she say anything wrong?

At least we can live in our 3rd shithole paradise outside of this PC/SJW bullshit. At least for now

>it's ok to make your kid retarded
>it's okay to ruin a humans life more than it needs to be ruined

It was
"Hillary is already dead"

I can't imagine if I had a child intentionally trying to make him or her dumber or sicker. I as a parent would want them to have the best life they could and to be a functional member of society. This sick reddit fuck should never be allowed to have children.

This is a sad symptom of a society that has lost the concept of a family.

They're right though.

Something needs to happen to start preventing this autism epidemic. I'm terrified of having a kid because of it.

Frankly if you discover your child has even high-functioning autism you should abort. It's a fate worse than death.

This.

I have a cousin who's not even that bad ( he has down's but he can do most basic stuff by himself). He's like 18 years old and he can't tell what's 2+2.

His parents spend all their day and tons of money to take care of him, and it has taken quite the toll on them.

These people don't have a chance of doing anything in their lives. They can only serve as a burden to society and their parents.

Yeah Asperger's isn't real. It's just code speak for really dumb but not actually mentally retarded. My gf is a SLP in an inner city school. No professional actually diagnoses kids with Asperger's anymore because to many parents wanted their dumbass kid to be in gifted classes while at the same time being labeled with a learning disability.

If you want to think about some fucked up shit how about this. Actual autists and severely disabled kids are still sexual. In the special ed classes that my gf deals with there are a few girls that are pregnant. Kids who can't control their bowel movements are getting fucked by kids who will never advance past a Childs intellectual capacity spawning doubly fucked kids. All on the government dollar.

Oh nevermind, OP just doesn't know what low functioning autism is.

Here's a tip OP. Autism is a spectrum. The higher functioning spectrums are highly subjective and are things like "my sons kind of awkward sometimes and he doesnt make friends easily, is he autistic?"

Low functioning autism is legitimately retard tier. Like "screaming, hitting themselves against the doors, and unable to communicate in words, writing or sign language" tier.

I can see why you'd make this thread given your confusion.

>when you realize that millions of little molestable girls were killed by their mothers and you will never get to ruin their lives with your dick

He's close to it, at the very least.

Pretty red pilled post to be honest. I'm sure lots of tears in the comments.

Why can't we euthanize unwanted autists?

Retardation is a symptom, not a disease. It can be caused by many things, genetic defects, trisomies, toxicies, trauma, and yes, high grade autism.

>He's close to it, at the very least.
what even suggests that to you?

I hope this is just black humor.
I really hope this is just black humor.

Grew up with a retarded uncle in the house..

I love him and he is my family.. but there is no hope for him. He's destroyed a greater piece of the lives of every person close to him than he's ever had himself.. there is no value, no purpose, no redemption...

I love him and I grew up with him.. you have any idea what it's like to have had a positive outlook on euthanasia since kindergarten age?

I don't remember ever thinking that it would not have been a good thing for him to have died a half century ago...

I need therapy or something

Well if you still allow for it to be morally wrong to harm people then the point stands.

Though the fact remains that having a low IQ is bad.

Carbon monoxide poisoning. It's painless, odourless, and tasteless. They just go to sleep and never wake up.

You should find yourself a low-function autistic girl then and be totally satisfied with fucking that plant. Go for it.

>yfw it used to be considered normal for a tribe to sleep together
>by medieval times it was the family
>now it's considered weird or perverse for family members to sleep together
>when you read that you thought I was talking about incestual sex

And can the police prove it?

can you even detect if a child has autism before they are born?

Also isn't Autism somewhat preventable (outside of genetic factors obviously) by eating well and maintaining a healthy lifestyle during pregnancy?

I had a cousin who was autistic (slightly more high functioning than the kid in OP's image apparently).

He was a nice kid most of the time, but he screamed a lot and could barely talk. He knew how to use the toilet alone but would still occasionally shit himself. He couldn't go to a normal school and they could never go anywhere nice with him. His parents always talked about what a blessing he was and how god had blessed them with such a loving son. You could tell his parents and older brother were stuck between resenting him and caring about him.

I liked him well enough because to me it was just like having a bratty five year old cousin who never got any older or more mature. I didn't have to spend every day dealing with his shit so it didn't bother me.

This sounds like a troll but he died about five years ago when his brother (who does a lot of duck hunting) was cleaning his rifle in the house. The gun misfired (WHO THE FUCK CLEANS A RIFLE WHILE IT'S LOADED?) and it caught his brother in the neck and killed him pretty much instantly. The family has been pretty fucked up since then, I think they feel guilty because their lives are easier and they can't be happy about it

Thats what happens when you put career first and end up having a kid in your early 40's. They deserve every minute of their miserable life.

Chrischan is considered high functioning because he can live without intensive care. Without any caregivers at all, actually, unless you count his fattened corpse of a mother.

High functioning doesn't mean they're normal, it means they function more or less.

When your shitty YouTube show doesn't bring in the dosh

Bitcheck and her husband are probably old gen xers that shouldn't have bred to begin with due to age. These thirsty ass women see their biological clock ticking away and think they have to squirt out a kid in their mid 50's, which leads to all of these developmental and physical issues.

Retards absolutely should be aborted

They should send him to a mental home and make a new kid

Fundamentalist Christians. Their guilt makes it a requirement

Don't like the risk? Then don't fucking have unprotected sex. Having a child is not like going window shopping. You don't get to pick what lives and what dies after that little guy is born.

Good decision. Paramedics will never find out what happened without autopsy witch you can forbid based on your 'beliefs'

wow I actually DONT want Bernie Bros on the Trump Train, they're way too cucked.

>and how god had blessed them with such a loving son
you know what americans

you're a bunch of fucking idiots, is there even another bunch of people on earth who'd even deceive themselves the same way your people do?

I don't think so to both. There's a lot of purported 'cures' that run the gamut from broccoli to bleach enemata but nothing with any serious evidence behind it (and this is a potentially very lucrative field, a la ADHD or dyslexia, so there's no issue with research funding either).

Hight functioning autists with some propper terapy can be basicly indistinguishable from normal people. On the other end of the spectrum are poor bastards less human than animals.

that's what you get for racemixing

Probably not.

Not sure why you feel bad about thinking this way, its totally normal

We have way to much social pressure to be perfect and told do as I say not as I do by those at the top of the ivory tower

What? In ancient Greece defected babies would be left for dead. Nature's way.

You cant clean a rifle while its loaded. He murdered his brother and you know it

JUST FUCK MY LIFE UP FAMALAM

This person is 100% correct and just telling the hard truth. People should strive to raise successful, quality children not autists.

An orphanage won't take on anyone. Their purpose is to rehome children and if the child is a full blown autist who shits themselves they'll never find a home for them. Orphanages will take on children with mental disorders but in the case of OP there is no way they'd accept someone with that severe autism.

Well that's a different case altogether. A mental institution might accept him I suppose, perhaps not one that young if they think the parents are capable of looking after him.

>He still has hope
I havve surrendered to dispair a long time ago.

Why do we pretend there's nothing wrong with low IQ? That's a false premise to your entire question.

Sure there's really nothing wrong with having a below average IQ, as long as you can still be self sufficient and contribute.

Having a low, retard-tier IQ is demonstrably bad.

If you know the conditions of the child will be too low for a normal life and you decide not to
abort the child, then you are responsible for its life. This is as simple as it is.

IF you did not know about the child's condition it is partly up to the state to take care of this child as well, as in: healthcare benefits etc.
You don't like this? Well then, will society kill the kid? Does society want blood on its hands? No. So you, and me as part of society pay for the choice.

I'm fairly confident that autism has roots in ones gut health.

What kind of a God would punish an innocent child with a disorder that will leave him invalid for his whole life?

pretty broad diagnosis then, you're placing him in the same catagory of some people i've met and known to be more or less normal except for a complete lack of social grace

She said that he will have to use diapers forever. Some guys nowadays are what you would call autistic but they are not the kind to use diapers.

Immigration is a blessing for my country, because immigrants bring other cultural aspects, ideas and believes into Germany which will enhance this country as a whole and make us stronger.

Holy shit.. I'm Dutch, the moment I saw Holland my ears peaked.

One who is far greater than you. One who knows life is nothing but a flash in the pan, and all pain and suffering in life is fleeting and can be taken away by his power.

Lord works in mysterious ways. :^)

Sure, but it's all coping mechanisms and rote learning of things that should come naturally. They can never be truly human and normal folks can still sense the difference. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Unless you're subclinical (i.e. normal) there is little hope.

The problem is overdiagnosis. Kids who are just a little weird are getting hit with a crippling mental illness and, perhaps, coping with that is harder than being autistic itself, especially for a child already poorly accepted by his peers.

Autist here. Wish i had been aborted. Give me one good reason retards shouldn't be aborted.

dude I think your cousin straight up put the kid down. Ice cold.

He didn't make a terrible choice though, I don't think.

pussy mentality IMO, my life is great. I'm glad my parents got their shit together and had me.

but I agree that people with no capacity for happiness ought to euthanasia'd for their own sake

Even though I would probably not fit the bill, I actually agree with this. It's sad, in a way, but its true.

Spartans used to throw any dodgy babies off a cliff. In fact, infanticide used to be really common in the ancient world. Just saying.

I had always thought the cleaning excuse was a lie to cover up negligence. I don't know shit about guns so that never occurred to me.

It really fucked the brother up, he felt responsible, even though everyone told him it was an accident. I never thought it could have been intentional, but it kind makes sense.

Oh god the actual Reddit thread got deleted.. prior to it being removed it was pure cancer.

>Seek counciling
>Your feelings are normal
>Support groups

Makes me fucking sick. The only comments that were at all worth anything got moderated.. everyone's upvoting to absolute faggot garbage of
>Parenting for autisimos isn't for everyone

Shut the fuck up.

>Edgy the thread.

Man you're a fuckin faggot, I laughed so hard and loud at this post until my midsection hurt, wew lad

Well you're an idiot then, because that theory has never had even remotely convincing evidence

>THERE HAVE BEEN 1000s OF RELIGIONS THAT WERE FULL OF SHIT, BUT MINE IS RIGHT

True, race is correlated with IQ, I wouldn't want to drink while pregnant just incase the baby came out black

Can you link it? Or were you there?

uma das razões que eu odeio essa merdinha da helena são as indiretas que meus pais me dão por causa dessa filha da puta. essa xuxa filha da puta tem é mais que tomar no cú dela.

what the fuck does that even have to do with what we're talking about

congrats i'm tilted like a fucking pinball machine. great thread

remember that you're only guilty of murder if you don't get away with it

Couldn't she put it up for adoption?

Also, somewhere in Europe, they have baby bins where you can anonymously dump babies in. Then they're up for adoption of course

kek

> next kid is even more severely autistic

Autism is a spectrum that can be divided into high functioning and low functioning. So yes, it's two broad categories for a very broad range of things.

Chris-chan is high functioning not compared to your even-more-high functioning acquintances, but compared to low functioning autists like

It's what literally everyone in that situation actually believes but never says. 50 years ago the kid would be sent to a home to die in America. Maybe in Holland things are different.

You have been deceived by quacks and frauds. As much as an enema feels good the day after no amount of bleach is going to cure a serious neurological condition. Aside from a full bottle, inhaled.

He was high functioning

Fuck god and fuck subhuman slavic murderer, you're both even more useless than autists.

Yeah except you have more neurons in your gut than anywhere outside the brain. I'm fairly certain that gives it some credibility. All disease begins in the gut.

And that's why we need genetic engineering (and prenatal screening and abortion). So that these plants (because that's what they are, even fish have a higher IQ) are never born in the first place.

It's not edgy; it's honest.

who the fuck is chris-chan?

This has some intentional killing vibe.

We'll need Eugenics if we ever want to move on from citydwelling people to something greater.

This.

I'm generally pro-life but low functioning autists arguably aren't even human because they have no emotions or human mental characteristics. They are like animated sacks of meat.

Not feeling love for a sack of meat, regardless of if it's genetically yours, is kind of natural and normal.

It's a fucking shame that you can't mercy kill these poor fucks. I mean jesus even Downs Syndrome kids have emotions, feelings, and are capable of their parents genuinely loving them even when they have to work a lot harder to take care of them.

>"This is an unholy demon! I am sending it back to Hell where it belongs!"

Claude Frollo was right all along.

My brothers autistic and my mum bailed on my dad and left him to be taken care of by me and dad

Shes a real piece of shit, but my dad has worked hard since my brother was born and will be able to set him a life trust thatll keep him homed

>Edgy the thread.
We have "gass the kikes race war now" threads 24/7 but the moment you dare to imply that a fucking drooling vegetable with less brainpower than my dog should not be artificialy kept alive for decades you are the edgy one?

Chris is high as you can be you fucking autist. If they can drive they are most likely high.

Human life has value, even the less than perfect ones. Even the ones that are a minor drain on society.

Once you cost more than $35,000 per year in services, you cease to be worth it. You still have value as a human being, but your upkeep costs more than an average human's total earnings.

When someone else has to give up their life so you can live yours, then you're a net drain on human life. Since we know human life has value, you must be eliminated.

Gut disorder cussed neurological development disorder. There is no cure nor will there ever be.

One is german and the other one is a anglo

I hope you have a retarded kid.

>who the fuck is chris-chan?
Jesus, you must be new. Just nigger him and delve deep into the rabbit hole.

they chose to have kids, now they deal with what they made

The solution to this is easy. Just start doing a whole bunch of drugs, trash your house, and then call child services on yourself anonymously and they'll just take your kid away.

>is there even another bunch of people on earth who'd even deceive themselves the same way your people do?

Are we Germans really that unfunny?

Enhancing the human race like this would only be possible in a facists nazi-german like country. Liberals will never accept that. As true as it might be.
However I have a question, say we take some nigger gene and put it in your child so it will withstand some common sickness better or isn't prone to bad eyesight (just a fucking example) I guess you would flip, right?

Mathed

>hose her off in a special shower

Explain pls

reminder to kill retarded children
SPARTA

Help your friend. Kill her. Do it for the greater good.

>is there even another bunch of people on earth who'd even deceive themselves the same way your people do?

That's what mister kraut displayed in his post. Goddamn Aussie

>condescending Holland shit

what?

someone pls explain.

I don't believe it's autism. Lowest spectrum relates to almost complete inability to communicate or relate to others.
I think the physician is bullshiting them and it's another kind of mental disease.
Not even Down Syndrome kids are that low-functional. I have a Down's cousin about my age and she behaves exactly like a teenager and has some speech problems. It would be very difficult for her stand on her own without her parents, but at least she's not stuck in diapers for the rest of her life.

I was going to say, down syndrome kids aren't even that bad. Everyone loves them (in small doses) and of the people I know who have DS siblings/kids they seem to get a lot of joy from them. Obviously it's hard work, and probably frustrating but DS kids seem way better than a low functioning autist

underrated

It is a false premise because I'm struggling to think of more subjective measures of a childs well being where some parents might be happy to inflict such a change on their unborn child and others not.

Certainly what that redditor suggests is obscene.

This. Women are vile. She claims to speak for her husband too but she knows damn well she's just being a selfish bitch.

Quasimodo was head and shoulders above low functioning autists. He was able to wipe his own ass and even work.

not new I just dont pay attention to all the ecelebs you guys gobble cock for

I guarantee that there is now way they could have aborted that kid. Now amount of tests or ultrasounds would have found out this issue prior to a few months after birth.

Most cases of autism these days are due to the over-vaccination of young children. This is a major racket that has caused a massive increase in the amount of case se like these...

Of course (((they))) will tell you that vaccination has nothing to do with it and call any opposing views as crackpots...

He's just an autist. Don't worry about it bicycle stealing faggot

top kek
did he put the kids up?

Neurons in your gut don't affect thought, or memory, or learning. Disfunction of periphreal nervous activity causes pain, loss of sensation, loss of organ function, or paralysis.

>Most cases of autism these days are due to the over-vaccination of young children.

Fuck off Trump. Go prepare for the debates instead of shitposting.

Having a retarded kid is my biggest fear, Cred Forums. Are there any prenatal tests to ascertain something like this?

finally, yes the kid is having much more sufering than that awful mother

agree, now die retarded

He's not a celebrity. More of a old timey sideshow freak. He's not even endemic to Cred Forums everyone knows him for one reason or another.

Remind that tuna has more mercury than the vaccine payloads, so if you have eaten tuna, it counts as if you've vaccined at least a dozen of times.

Kekasaurus Rekt. Thanks fellow Ameribro, needed that laugh today.

In most cases, no. Statistically speaking, your best bet is to impregnate someone in their early 20s.

proof?

Reading this topic is scaring the hell out of me as someone who's trying to start a family with their spouse. I'd honestly have no clue what to do if my wife and I would have an autistic child that we couldn't send to a special needs home. I mean there's the functioning levels that I don't know if they'd be so bad but if it was full blown...I'd have no clue what to do tbqh

Sure. Ask whether you are prepared to own the full consequences of your decision no matter how terrible and improbable the worst case scenario could be.

If you arent then don't have fucking kids you retard.

>tfw wife's brother has autism
What are the chances of us having a child with autism? Neither of her parents nor grandparents had it, they think it was because of their age when they had him. He's high-functioning though, never a burden to be around.

They have children as fashion accessories because other friends are having them. Then when the fashion accessory doesnt go according to plan they blame the fashion accessory.

>why arent you perfect like i imagined youd be and completely denied the fact that problems arise all the time? youre a bad child

>falling for the autism meme
Retards shouldn't be allowed to have children.

Actually most modern vaccines don't even have that miniscule amount of mercury.

My brother is a low-functioning autist. He's never been, and will never be, anything other than a burden.

We really need to speed up the science to detecting mental and physical abnormalities of a child in utero, so we can abort in time and not burden these poor parents with a curse rather than a blessing. And it is a curse.

How is that actually possible? Shouldn't that make it possible to find the cause?

I really don't know why people hate this new meme, it cracks me up

Someone should tell her about the bleach enemas that cure autism

My wife is already 30. We're not going to have a kid for a few years, not enough financial stability right now. Test tube? Surrogate?

>How dare they not be happy with their slobbering larva who will never be able to speak or wipe it's own ass?

>had a beother he didn't like
>brother was a burden
>he was cleaning his firearm with his brother in the room
>no reasonable person would let a mentally challenged person near a firearm
>he didn't make sure his gun was empty and had no ammunition near it
>he knew his brother was a burden to the whole family
>he could easily say it was a tragic accident
>if the brother survived he couldn't say it was attempted murder because he is so mentally retarded he probably didn't know what was going on if the brother pointed the rifle at him
>healthy brother shot and killed him and made it look like a tragic accident

>Test tube? Surrogate?
Womb is not the problem. Eggs are.

ANYONE???

what is this about holland. pls

She's literally right though

Fucking oath dickhead

You took the risk having a child, how dare you blame the child when it comes out retarded

You caused the problem and youre pushing your problem aside and abdicating responsibility and worse still making the retard think its their fault when only the parents had control over whether the retard would be a retard

kill your self soon

poster was obviously dutch
and i suppose she's implying that the dutch are very accepting of mentally retarded kids
unless they have one themselves and learn how shit it is

but abortions kill babys and fund ISIS because jesus

Sad part is, I totally get it. A few more years and he's out on his own. But his folks would grow old and die still taking care of his worthless brother.

>not wanting your kid to be as healthy as possible
Jesus, what's wrong with some people...

It's extremely "tolerant" and they just love retards. Some time ago they whined that rate of abortions on ill fetuses is higher than on healthy ones. There was even some talk about outlawing terminating fetuses with down syndrome.

yeah she should just take responsibility and kill it herself desu

To be honest then you're just asking for a birth defect

>only the parents had control over whether the retard would be a retard
WAT

Actually only took me to the word family to realize you weren't.

But that is a good point to make.

This. As a woman I completely sympathize with her, I wouldn't want my own child to live in a prison his own life and never truly experience life at its highest potential, let alone the embarrassment that comes with having a disabled child.

That being said, in most states you could drop a baby off at any hospital or firehouse and not be held accountable. Whether that's the right thing to do or not is up to you and your concious.

There are ways to get rid of that kid. Home accidents happen all the time.

Thats kinda shitty for them but I understand how it would ruin your life. I thjnk as a world society we need to agree that if you have a autistic or retarded/deformed children even 1 you should be banned from procreating and possibly made sterile. You are literally destroying the human race by fucking till one comes out ok so he can breed and birth more potential retard babies.

Come on you dumb polish fuck explain how the retard controls being born retarded

Basically a mid-funcioning autist that discovered Internet in 2003 and became Internet's laughing stock since then.

I'm positive there are some measures your wife should take care while pregnant. Having a good, balanced diet, and a smoke free environment is vital.

>raising a kid that's not the yours and your wife's genetic material
Don't be a cuck m8. A test tube won't make a difference.

You can screen for things like down syndrome, but there's no way to detect autism. The more you wait; the worse your chances will get. You probably could be okay with 30-32, but after that is pushing it really badly.

this is now being reversed. tests are being made available to check for down syndrome in utero, despite christians opposing it.

christians would rather have a slobbering retard army of faithful than a healthy godless population.

>Vaccinations
>Autism

Fucking leafs

What kind of accident do you recommend.

>Reddit
Can all redditors go to zimbabwe or some other multicultural hellhole and fucking stay there.
Hopefully someone stomps their brains out and smear their brains out on a fryingpan and eat it.

I'm between hfa and aspergers. I'm at work running queries so i have time to kill. I have to think so much to even function properly as a human being, i pretty much only know how to be angry. I mimic 99% of my phrases and words. I've been repeating the nationwide piano commercial for the last 2 days in my head and out loud because it latched on. I twitch constantly, can't think for myself have very little personal relationships, and pretend to have a personality because that's what people like. I can't break focus and am completely addicted to world of warcraft. It's all i know. I understand politics and have tons of hobbies but only focus on the specific details. EVERYTHING is fucking loud and bright and often blurry. Anxiety attacks daily

I should have been exterminated. LFA is me times 10 to the point where i can't learn because everything would feel even worse. These parents have a shit life. Normal kids are already fucking awful...

the child is better off dead is he has no capacity to enjoy his life or accomplish anything, or even understand anything.

abortion would be doing the child a favor, and so would murdering him. he wouldn't even understand enough to be afraid if you led him out into the woods with a rifle and put him down.

even dogs are capable of taking care of themselves.

Retards happen by pure accidents as well. Random mutations are a thing.

>a family that had 3 kids, and all 3 ended up autismo
ask them if they're brother and sister

Would euthanizing not be taking responsibility?

(((Accidents))) happen. You'll be better off incase the worse.

People with gut disbiosis and leaky gut have a feeling of brain fog.

A developi fetus is likely to suffer far more intensive damage, like permanent neurological impairment.

agree

>Me me me me me me.

Adoption. Pretty sure there are healthy kids up for adoption and that may be the way to go. The ones that didn't have anything wrong with them but their parents just couldn't care for them (or died and had no extended family that could take the kid).

Plus there's sort of a try-before-you-buy plan with adoption where you can act as foster parents first.

Otherwise I wonder what I'd do in these cases. I wonder what the options are for just giving the kid up. But I have a hard time imagining my gf going for something like that. She'd be the guilty type who would probably rather "do the best we can" and basically never have a life again.

If you have a pool... whoops, forgot to put the tarp/cover over it.

>Tfw good friend Is HFA
>lost his virginity to a prostitute when he was 15
>found submissive guys on omegle for gay sex
>watches anime/hentai all day unless we pull him outside
Yeah, if this is like the lowest case of it, I can't imagine what LFA is like.

kek

How the fuck his parents controll how he is born retarded? Unless the woman is smoking, drinking or having a kind late in life there is very little she can do to influence how healthy her kid will be.

The parents have a shit life. The kid has a shit life. Everyone around the kid will have a shit life. Killing it is LITERALLY in everyone's best interest.

carbon monoxide poisoning would work, as mentioned. I don't know how police determine whether to perform autopsies in Germany, though

got a rifle at home? copy this guy

Sure they are but we dont exactly need more people anyway better not to chance it as harsh as that sounds. You can always adopt.

Chris is low compared to some on the spectrum (those you'd previously call spergs) but compared to the real depths of autism spectrum disorder he's very high functioning.

Literal constant screaming, never leaving diapers, constant panic attacks, self-harm, unable to speak or thing beyond infant-level.

Why the Fuck would care. You can make a new account literally in half a minute.

Fuck that, just kill the kid. Talking about vegetables and invalids, not like down syndrome where they're just really dumb.

>we dont exactly need more people anyway
Yeah, only brown people should breed. We have enough whites already.

sounds like he's living the life desu

really? god dont exist wt u talking?

We'll then be angry at the lack of options. Be angry that there's no public institution for people who are severely mentally challenged. Be angry that there is no euthanasia available.

Being angry at the child itself is warped and petty.

thisthisthis.

I was diagnosed with dyslexia and was forced to be in spend classes my whole life. There is little difference between autisim and retards.

shouldnt have given your kids all those shots

this is the future your chose

>Chris is low
Have you seen it's vagina? That retard doesn't fall on the low end of any spectrum

>I'm a virgin I'm a virgin I'm a virgin I'm a virgin.

Its a risk any 2 people take when they have a child

The only people who control the retard being born are the parents

Blaming the retard for being retarded is so fucking cruel and weak, they cant accept they took a gamble and lost so they blame the kid for not being the winner they wanted

fuckwits shouldnt be allowed to breed

Christfag, btfo.

Seriously though, that is pretty much everything wrong with the people who act like low functioning autistic people are some beautiful bundle of joy.

he never asked to be born

Oh God. Why would let something like that to live. That's cruel as fuck.

Or, alternate scenario:
>autistic brother has a particularly nasty episode
>good brother finally snaps, grabs gun, shoots him in the neck
>rage of the moment built on years of, essentially, physical and mental abuse
>feels genuine guilt about it
>makes up story to avoid jail

Sounds like what happens in a lot of abusive relationships. Man abuses wife emotionally and/or physically on a regular basis. One day she snaps and kills him. Feels guilty forever.

How insane he turned out has more to do with shitty parenting and the internet than his autism. If things went different he coulda been a semi-productive member of society.

Congrats you truly are a woman because you can't argue for shit. Stick a tampon in it and shut up lady, the men are talking

I think in Germany an autopsy is performed when there is doubt of natural death. No matter your believes.
Pool sounds actually really good

>waaaahhhh my actions have consequences

Is the age of personal responsibility dead?

>but as a man, I'm going to check my privilege here
stopped reading there

CONFIRMED KILL

Who the fuck says anything about beeing angry at the kid? It's not his fault but he still needs to be taken care off.

Where's the video with the MILF with the gigantic tits dealing with her autistic son raging in the middle of the night?

Whites are below replacement

That's what this entire thread is about.

See

>submitted by regretautistickid

lol

Yes you absolutely 100% do

>condescending Holland shit

What did she means by this?

No, really, what is she referring to?

It wouldn't matter if we just closed my borders up. Birthrates are going down literally everywhere except Africa.