If you had a time machine, what would you do?

if you had a time machine, what would you do?

Destroy it.

Fucking with the past can lead to nothing but damage.

>this thread again

Go back to the 80s and bee a depeche mode or duran duran groupie probably

does it ever end, jeff?

Go back and prevent Ted Cruz's dad from killing JFK.

Yes, when he gets up to leave

Of course it does. It did.

diran diran was dort of gay. but yea, depeche mode was the shit. little fifteen.

I'd stop the mayor of Charlotte from calling in the national guard last night, so that there would actually be a riot stream worth watching. Then i'd destroy the time machine cause i don't really have any other use for it and if i can't use it, nobody can.

Change the coordinates on the LHC so we shift to the Burnstain universe.

make sure her father gets caught earlier.

She didn't write shit.

Hide her in my asshole

Save America.

Kill myself [spoiler]to test the paradox.[/spoiler]

>spoilers didn't work
????
[spoiler]test.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

Either go into the future to see what happens, or go back last week and give myself the winning lottery numbers

Advise Hitler not to make the mistakes that he made

>daily reminder that the us had major German sympathies
>daily reminder that the Russians could have been defeated without us help
>daily reminder that butler was cool with an independent brittian

Is would have gone fascist, England would have held its empire together.

Is and Japan would have had a desperate conflict in the pacific, and Germany could have helped us whip the nip

Save my Historical Waifu (tm), Hypatia, and marry her.

there isnt much you can do. there are others with time machines and people existing outside of the "time stream" in a pocket of space thats folded onto itself that monitor things to make sure no one erases any one important

time travel is considered a crime against humanity

Tell Hitler not to get sidetracked in Russia, but to cleanse European Europe first. And make sure to get ALL the gypsies and not leave some of them to breed and haunt us 60 years later.

Kill jeltsin and tell gorbatchov to nuclear attack america.

I'd kill Andrew Jackson before he could be made president.
His "Jacksonian Democracy" policy is what set the United States on the path of destruction. Only the wealthy, landowners, or intelligentsia were given the right to vote. The idea being that these people had a real stake in the land.
Jackson gave voting franchise to all men. Even stupid men.
Then these stupid men vote based on what they are told and they give women voting franchise who accelerate the downfall.
Fuck Jackson.

this + detailed plans how to build a nuke and nuclear reactors.

then I get back in time machine and travel 200 years into the future, arrive in my white utopia

>if you had a time machine, what would you do?

become my own grandfather

>have a time machine
>can view any moment in the past or present
>because space and time are the same thing you can literal go anywhere in the entire span of the universe

>use it so you can watch niggers burn a few corner stores on grainy phone camera footage

She isn't your grandma yet because you haven't been born yet. So it's actually fine

I keep hearing this. Is this true?

Something about a ball point pen, having been invented in the 1890s, but not in general use until perfected just after WW2... so why was part of it written in ball point pen or some shit?

Convince the mongols to take full measures, wipe all arabs and islam from the face of the earth.

Wang Chung is straighter than Depeche Mode.
Fucking Wang Chung.

>so why was part of it written in ball point pen or some shit?
Because it was written by her dad, in his handwriting.

Go back to when I was a kid and rape myself. I'm a narcissistic pedophile

The rich and intelligentsia are all for mass immigration and antiracist. Right wing populism is the way forward. We need the masses of angry working class men to have their opinions count.

I bet she secretly thinks about google's at night. She wants a google dick in every hole. Just a huge gaggle of googles- spraying their filthy google fluid all over her face.

I would kill Hitler so actual strategists could win WWII for Germany.

Wipe out the israelites before they created christianity and infected the roman empire with it

cheat on all my tests and have a succesfull life

I used to date a girl that looked just like her. She got angry whenever I'd call her Anne.

BUILD A SHITON MORE TRAINS IN GERMANY IN THE THIRTIES.

I would become one with, then destroy, the infinite root of all reality.

1. Fuck Betty white when she was hott

2. Warn Charles Manson about his future

3. Take death metal albums to hippies tripping on acid.

4. Bang all the hot 1800's bush I can cause its my fetish.

idk watch dinosaurs maybe

>if you had a time machine, what would you do?

I'd first run for the office of Mayor of the town that Hillary grew up as a little girl in.

I would then import as many brown skinned illegal alien mexicans as I could into the town.

I would then by all houses that surround the house that hillary grew up in.

I would then give these illegal alien mexishits free housing so that she can experience the "joys and wonders" of growing up white in an area wherein everyone but you has brown skin, black hair and is a filthy mexishit.

$100 says some spic knocks her up before she turns 13.

>Bang all the hot 1800's bush I can cause its my fetish.
No feminine hygiene products?

Prevent the French Revolution or at least help Hitler win WW2

I will stop myself from becoming my own grandfather

by going back in time, just before I blow my load and catching my past self's cum with my mouth.

The jews fuzzifying history again. You have any idea how many people grew up being repeatedly forcefed that fucking story?

who is this?

The next president of the USA

Rape her to death in auschwitz

We all have our ugly phases user

I'd probably just explore all kinds of ancient cities and monuments, witness a few battles. If I somehow have an universal translator, try to talk to everyone, important people and random peasants alike, I'd love to hear what they thought about the world around them.

I'd try to not influence the past too much.

Honestly, this is pretty much the only thing I want out of VR: a litteral walking simulator, in Constantinople, Rome, Edo, Samarkand, Paris or Persepolis.

since time doesn't exist and it would only make me live memories, nothing, im not a nostalgic fag.

Give ww2 weapon tank aircraft ship blueprints to the Germans in 1910

Central powers victory

Wipe the banking elite's entire family lineage out of existence.

Things OP

I'd do things.

I'd kill Amschel Moses Bauer before he has kids.

>ctrl f
>molest Hitler
>zero results

I'd go back to 1900 and molest Hitler while wearing a rabbi costume

That picture looks fake.

Go to next month and get the lottery numbers.
Repeat as needed.
Don't fuck with the past.

1. Go listen to some speeches by Cicero
2. Go listen to some speeches by Hitler
3. Go listen to some speeches by Washington
4. Check out what finished off Alexander, Attila, and Frederick I really.

Oh god yes

Prevent Hillary Clinton's birth so Bernie Sanders could win

this

>Go back to 1939
>'hey hitler don't invade the soviets, warn italy you won't help them if they fuck up in north africa, don't let the british army escape as they have no intention of surrendering, and warn japan to not attack the US because they'l never surrender'
>go back
>world peace

Go to the resurrection of jesus christ film it , go back ,peace on earth

Travel back to a time before humans existed and live a happy, solitary life in a tropical paradise.

I'm not even going to try to fix the clusterfuck that becomes of humanity.

kill marx

this.

no pussy for you ?
sad.

He didn't mention it here but he's going to bring ur mom with him

They don't work on Cred Forums
They only work on boards where you actually need spoilers for legitimate reasons other than memeing

I would join Magellan as a shipmate, discover the new world and meet tropical lolis.

I'd stop Mabel from quilting dipper into choosing waddles over Wendy

get some bombs and fuck Mongolian Horde

Daily reminder Anne Frank never died. She was subjected to Nazi experiments that granted her immortality, now she roams social media shitposting with her nu-goth/princess aesthetic.

Travel to the future, rape some girls and then come back knowing that they can't come back for me for fear of changing the past.

Just bring him all sorts of credited books detailing the allies' plans.

Go to 1938 and give Germany the blueprints for our nuclear weapons.

Travel to future.
Read news
????
Become the most powerful man to ever exist

Wouldnt work. Hitler didnt believe nukes are real. He refused to recognise the accomplishments of jewish scientists and saw it as just a kike storytale.

Tell Hitler
>They're going to lie and say you killed 6 million Jews, so you might as well just do it.

Have her battle in a steel cage against Loli Hillary.

You can't change the past
so I'll just go the future, get the big lotteries number and have a happy life
You can't win against the jews

>your standing on my neck

Slide a knife into Mohammeds neck.

go back to 1000 A.D. and become a god amongst men with my superior height, and athleticism.

Carw toelaborate on this? Sounds interesting.
>daily reminder that the us had major German sympathies

shag princess Diana

Be stuck in empty space 99.9999999999% of the time: see hitchhiker space movie.

And die of starvation because you can't get enough food to sustain yourself.

I'm gonna need a source on this Esdeath

bet on sports obviously

This isn't /tg/ and it ain't /qst/.

Go back in time to when underage marriages were legal, and eventually have a qt wife who'll love me ever since she was a girl.

Maybe even become a politician depending on how successful I am in this era.

history is full of tall people who weren't treated as gods. and since you'd would have no aristocrat family heraldry to your name, you wouldn't even register as a person with any value

Citation needed.

It's just some cunt that doesn't do anything lewd other than a couple ahegao gifs.