JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dj3UymlJWok&t=6642s
youtu.be/Mq1ibGuIRYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IMMUNE

MY

EMAILS

Next thing ya know, It'll be announced that Hillary was given immunity all along the

What does this mean? Did she give the FBI info about Clinton? Or is this nothing?

On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer your question and invoke my 5th Amendment privilege.

This sounds potentially massive, senpai.

Probably given immunity for her inside knowledge. So, yes, this is good for us. Not Hillary.

She wouldn't speak for fear of incriminating herself. Now she can speak freely to investigators.

Its nothing. Combetta was given immunity and then pleaded the fifth.

Stop getting your hopes up.

You all realize this is good for us, right? They don't give people immunity for free, they give people immunity so that they can be 100% honest without fear of prosecution.

wasnt comboverett giving immunity so he would stay silent?

What's the point of invoking the 5th when you have immunity? That should be a clause in the immunity deal. Talk or lose immunity.

>Cheryl Mills given immunization
Is she going to get autism now?

when everyone involved in a massive shitfest scandal gets immunity and then still doesn't say anything,

its obviously far worse than it appears on the surface. They must have been able to burn alot of people. Good job on the cover up FBI. Must be proud of your handiwork.

OR they plead the fifth forever

Anyone invoking the 5th should be immediately removed from any public / government office.

Prove me wrong.

Not bad Cred Forums

It sucks now the movie and tv show writters have to come up with new organizations since the FBI is a joke now.

Sorry you fucking commie but thats not how freedom works here.

So you don't commit suicide by shooting yourself in the head 3 times.

exactly right . written in the immunity deal was always a clause saying you waive your 5th ammendment rights and agree to testify truthfully. unless our crooked government changed the rules to cover for democrats.

Archived source plz

Immunity does not prevent her from "committing suicide"

this

to protect herr hillary, of course. wouldn't wanna make her mad

How is that even legally possible
>Here's a guarantee that you won't be incriminated by anything you say
>Yeah well I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me

KILL ME SENPAI

all these people getting immunity deals for ratting on clinton

must be some juicy shit in there

>gets asked a question
>invoke the 5th
>she gets to avoid jail AND keep her job
She knows she fucked up and did something illegal.

It's fucking retarded.

I remember that some of them were suppose to turn their papers for immunity in but they didn't do so thus they pleaded the fifth. Essentially just drawing things out even more.

Wellike now, sounds like she's suffering from major depression to me, don't be surprised when the poor woman can't take it anymore and ends her suffering before testifying.

The DOJ is the only entity that can actually punish them. Congress is just grilling them and can't do anything without help from other parts of the government.
Invoking the 5th in front of Congress probably means that someone wants to keep potentially controversial information out of the eyes of the public.
Keep in mind the way Democrats behave during these hearings ("Republicans exhibit a pattern of politically motivated nonsensical counterfactual accusations when no crimes have been proven, let's end this already") and the fact that Loretta Lynch is an Obama employee. There's something big being covered up here and the Democratic party is heavily invested in Clinton not being put under more scrutiny than she already is. If too much shit gets out in public view, people will abandon the Democratic establishment.

She was given immunity so she can't plead the 5th

She has to speak

You can't plead the 5th when granted immunity

>ends her suffering with 2 bullets in the back of the head

Welcome to the Democratic party.

youtube.com/watch?v=dj3UymlJWok&t=6642s
That's not how it works

Stormtear had immunity and didnt speak

Maybe she will just drown herself inside of a duffel bag in a hot tub after she hits herself in the back of the head a few times.

so FBI is part of this treason?

LE DIEU, IL NOUS DONNE UNE AUTRE PERSONNE QUI PEUT TUÉR L'HAGRAVEN S'APPELLE "Hitlery Cunton".

TOUS LES ENFANTS DE KEK, SOIENT CONTENT AND OUVRENT VOS BRAS

Soon the witch shall be slain and this era of darkness will end. Honestly though, why can't we throw Hillary into mt Mordor?

I thought combetta was supposed to show up this morning?

Immunity does not override your 5th ammendment.

These people arent just going to betray their own because they have immunity, especially when her becoming president means huge bonuses for them.

its conditional immunity, now there is evidence that he committed perjury

Probably rolled himself up.in a carpet and jumped off a bridge.

I'd think the Clinton trail of bodies is somewhat of a deterrent. Most people don't want to commit suicide before they can fully testify, so they avoid testifying alltogether.

They haven't filed their report yet and may wait until after obama is out, or she is in office to impeach her as they have enough evidence now it's very clear.

He was also summoned to testify before congress because of the FBI being reluctant to say anything at all. He now has to testify before congress, which may exacerbate that scenario, or, if i'm totally wrong (may be), if he says something different as to what was told to the FBI, which is already clear that lawyers didn't go through and carefully select emails using titles or some magic that didn't let them see classified information.

> abandon the democratic establishment

I'm pretty sure that the shit show is bigger than anybody knows, and if the full scandal truly broke out, the Democrats would not only lose this election, but the next generations worth of elections. That's what's at stake, and that's why they're working so goddamn hard to keep everything quiet.

Of course it's nothing, but it means that the FBI just gave out immunities to prevent having to prosecute anyone and give Clinton a bad name.

>"I can't say anything because I'm so fucking guilty that if I do, I'll get prosecuted for breaking the law"
I'd say it's fair enough that you don't get further prosecuted if they can't prove anything. But you shouldn't be able to run for president, or any political office at all really. You should be barred for a period of x amount of years, maybe up to life. Clearly, you have used up your chance if you have to use the "I don't want to incriminate myself if you can't prove my crime"-defense.

People still thinking that immunity means they will testify against people.

No, it's literally making government criminals immune to law so they don't have to testify.

It's the most corrupt thing I've ever seen.

I believe you can, but then the immunity is void.

The FBI has her in a witness protection program.

Wrong. 5th amendment applies to self incrimination, not of others. If you don't speak, you don't get immunity.

I believe that FBI bro, saying it's basically too big to take on with Obongo in office.

The corrpution goes so deep, they really need the seal of the emperor (Trump) to proceed, as they'll end up taking down a lot more connected people than just Hillary. Hillary is just a gateway into the Clinton foundation.

Not given immunity from Clinton hitman death squad so = no story.

That's why you need to use your 2nd to get rid of those misusing the 5th in favor of tyrants

It's like a drug investigation. If you go hard on the little people, you never get the guy at the top and the shit never stops.

Isn't there supposed to be more of the hearing today? I missed yesterday's. Did the reddit furry testify?

Mills is in line for a prominent position in Hillarys administration and has been a close friend forever.
She would go to jail rather than ratting her out.
It's a big scam.

RIP CHERYL MILLS

The DoJ isnt going to prosecute anyone involved in this.

Wrong, getting immunity does not remove your constitutional rights.

Nothing is ever going to happen the DoJ is not going to prosecute them .

Pretty sure Rowdy Gowdy brought that up yesterday that usually immunity agreements state the person granted immunity has to help other entities of government in their investigation

hope you're right.

Seizurlly is laughing all the way to the White House.

No but she might end up killing herself with nailgun by dozen hits to torso before crawling into a bag and jumping into ocean

has anyone in congress actually read these agreements? what do they contain? what deal was struck for immunity?

>they don't give people immunity for free
LOL where have you been? This is America. People get immunity for free all the time when protecting politicians.

> Give immunity to everyone in the case.
The fuck is this shit?

Except the DOJ is in the Clinton's pockets.

We've already gone through this. Nothing is happening

That's not how it works, senpai. They were given immunity so they COULD speak the fifth. The DOJ is compromised. Their exact plan is giving immunity to EVERYONE with information on the conspiracy, which allows them to plead the fifth as much as they want and no one can do anything about it.

House Oversight Committee chair Chaffetz and his tireless knight Gowdy have had it with their obstruction of justice and has all but called the FBI/DOJ out on conspiring to withhold evidence. We're literally like two steps away from watching an internal war break out in the US's government.

Isn't this good? It means she agreed to testify in exchange for immunity, right?

Nope. Pagliano, Combetta, Thornton, and Cooper were all given immunity by the FBI, and then the latter three all plead the fifth to every single question. Pagliano never even showed to the subpoena, and so was found in contempt of congress yesterday. Cooper eventually talked but his story was just "i dont know nuthin dindu nuthin rong, i'm bad at my job".

Well if they all started to mysteriously commit suicide via barbells in mass then the FBI would know something was up.

They're holding out to see if her voter fraud and electoral bribes win her the election. If they do, they get rewarded for cronyism. If they don't, they use their immunity to sell her out before the new AG can send them all to death row.
Expect all these people to either start snitching or suiciding in November.

Bleh. Nothing is going to come of this juicy reddit jackpot.

>you will never beat the bad guys so cut them deals and be nice to them
Dutdut disagrees, and so does his country's new crime rate.

Hopefully she's under massive guard

She has 3 bullets marked for the back of her head now

You still put them in prison but you give them a lighter sentence for giving up info. Other benefits include relocating their family for protection.

And she still said "i can't remember " 200 times when interviewed

>We're literally like two steps away from watching an internal war break out in the US's government.

>You don't get to decide what I get to see...I see it all!
And that's the moment I knew we were rapidly approaching a shitstorm

Yeah Gowdy said he read it.

The entire thing is retarded. If they're granted immunity they should have no fear of speaking in front of Congress if they didn't give conflicting info in their immunity. Congress can't bring charges on them and even then they're investigation is into Clinton and not them so the 5th shouldn't be invoked since they are not compelling against themselves. Then you have Cummings and the Democrats saying this is due to an election and where is trumps investigation. Unrelated, trump didn't isn't a government figure and has been open for plenty of scrutiny. They're the one not wanting to investigate what they should because they're up Clinton's assholes deeper than bill was down Monica's throat.

>arrest low level dealers who snitch on the kingpin
>WOOHOO! We stopped the flow of drugs!
>high ranking associate fills the role of the kingpin
>back to square one
This is why the war on drugs will never be won

Yep, she'll tow the line. She knows what will happen if she doesn't.

>government oversight committee
>we should have a hearing on trump
>trump who has never held office
I laughed out loud when he said this. Fucking unbelievable

That the whole point of immunity. When you are granted immunity you can testify without having anything you say that's self incriminating be used to prosecute you. In exchange, you give up your 5th amandment right for that testimony. It's Law 101.

It's also because there's a market on drugs and the free market always finds a way

I thought Cooper to be truthful

That's probably why his attorneys let him testify. Because he did in fact know nothing

Hi Martin

Yeah I cringed when he said that. Such a typical liberal response to criticism is to avoid it.

Here's how it makes sends senpai:

>Here's a guarantee that you won't be incriminated by anything you say
>Yeah well I refuse to answer on the grounds hillary will have me murdered if I do

That's the actual reason he's covering ass for her. He's a dead man if he doesn't.

One thing I especially want to come out of this is the extra-judicial murder-operation the clintons got running being taken out, and every single person tangentially involved with it hanging for treason.

>"C-can I j-just spe-"
>"M-m-muh p-p-priv-"

>The entire thing is retarded. If they're granted immunity they should have no fear of speaking in front of Congress if they didn't give conflicting info in their immunity.
>get granted immunity
>"sing like a songbird"
>get jumped by a barbell in a dark alley on your way home
easy to see why they're pleading the fifth, and I think the repubs know it but they can't make a power play and outright accuse anyone just yet.

They need some dirt on the clinton hitmen

I think the problem is that the hitmen are the CIA

more subversion of Justice

Now they can say she talked and there is nothing to it... same with the IT fags.

we interviewed them under immunity so they could tell us everything and there wasn't anything illegal.. case closed..

perversion of the course of Justice by the AG.

Is there a link/webm/timecode for this no thing?

sounds like she might slip and fall next to the wrong cannon, on the opposite side of the park trail.

It's obvious that's what they're afraid of. It's lose lose. If they lied in their immunity agreement and get caught it gets revoked and go to federal pound me in the ass jail or get killed

The left only knows how to attack someone politically, so in an act of desperation they're trying to equate his actions as a private citizen to the actions of a public official.

It always falls flat and looks pathetic. Luckily most people aren't this stupid to fall for such weak tactics.

On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer your question and invoke my 5th Amendment privilege.

Wait I thought Mills got immunity months ago? That's the way they made it sound on the radio like an hour ago

Literally this
She is top aide and is probably more incriminated than HRC herself yet she gets immunity right away. Clear signal she does not need to worry the tiniest bit about any investigation.

Thats a bad sign, don't get your hopes up. It shows they will never ever touch anybody relevant.

which gives them power over whoever hillary has dirt on

who is the other three letter agency that has dirt (and the power to blackmail) on probably everyone in government?

Who did Snowden burn to make look really bad in the public spotlight?

And who are the only other guys who might oppose the dynasty? FBI

its an internal government power war niggas, CIA vs NSA + FBI

>
>It always falls flat and looks pathetic. Luckily most people aren't this stupid to fall for such weak tactics.

I know plenty of people who are this stupid who would confuse the two.

"Oh the black guy with a D next to his name is right why isn't there a hearing on trump in the oversight committee? I don't care what hillary does it's not far they target her"

i know man and that is what is so goddamn FRUSTRATING about the clintons. for every fucking scandal, for every suspicious circumstance there is always some bullshit, "technicality" or, "lack of evidence." there is a shitload of smoke here and anybody involved with the fire shuts up quick. isn't that fucking scary? to have total immunity from prosecution yet still refuse to talk?

at this point LITERALLY WHAT are the clintons hiding here? what is so damaging?

Been busy... Any caps of what FBI bro said?

Also...

Anyone got the latest Trump Nightly News?

youtu.be/Mq1ibGuIRYo

the foundation can of worms

Nothing has happened, just an internal detail of the case that was released.

ty user

ON THE ADVICE OF MY COUNSEL

People need to die.

That's... all there is to it, really. The body's thoroughly infected and white blood cells have gotten lazy.

If the 5th is being abused the 2nd needs used.

They've shit all over article 1 too.

Obama will pardon them all just before Hillary gets sworn in. She is later taken to an ambulance live during the coronation and dies due to "poison by a white power nationalist using the venom of a tree frog."

It used to be that if you got immunity you had to fucking spill everything, it used to be an agreement.

Then the fucking libs changed it so you can get immunity and plead the fifth anyway. Immunity literally means nothing now

That coincidentally explains snowden's cuck nature, and the hollywood media actually defending instead of attacking him.

I'm not sure if FBI is necessarily on NSA's side, but considering snowden's past history as CIA, it looks more and more like a CIA vs NSA power struggle.

Too bad I can't see anything good coming about if any of them win. The only winning option for the american public is everyone in government loses.

>gave Clinton a bad name

In the eyes of whom? Most voters don't care about this corruption. DOJ just hands out immunity like candy to anyone involved. They just want to sweep this under the rug and the easiest way to do that is to immunize everyone and make it impossible for congress to pursue the issue further. Which is exactly what they're doing.

more empty gestures.

Lynch is a crook and the FBI are run by Clinton collaborators. The Clintons will get away with every act of treason, every murder and every criminal act they've done and laugh their way to the bank. The reason is the web is too big, if the Clintons go down they have GUARANTEED that everyone of importance in Washington and on Wall Street will be implicated and condemned alongside them. They're Too Big To Jail, just like the hedgefund managers and banking executives.

And specialized Marines.

what happened to that shit with Haiti and the Clinton Foundation?

did that pick up any steam? why was it buried? dude literally said the Clintons stole money and tried to buy him out.

was it all fabricated bullshit? what the fuck is going on

Let Trump get in, watch the executive orders fly.

Balance and check at it's finest

It was ignored.

The Haiti president needs new threads.

He needs spammed on HRC twitter and fb posts.

This has always been (((their))) strategy.

Make the cancer spread so far that removing tumors would kill the body.

"And I watched with awe, as the country I loved tore itself to pieces"

My nation was born in blood, matured in blood, and you can sure as hell bet it will be cleaned in it too

Everyone gets IMMUNITY

>If too much shit gets out in public view, people will abandon the Democratic establishment.

I think that's probably a given at this point anyway. Clinton secured the nomination by subverting the DNC to her will when she knew she was sick. She's going to drag the whole thing down with her when Democratic voters stay away from the polls in droves.

I really don't think we'll see any sort of major shift in political party power, people wl begrudgingly follow the dems whether they win or lose, viewing them as the lesser evil to LITERALLY HITLER trump, and in about a year forget about this utter shit show and declare democrats the party of purity and progress.

Maybe. We'll see how the debates go. The problem for Clinton is a complete lack of enthusiasm outside of the 25% or so of dedicated Democrats. People at large just don't like her, and her rather public health problems have pretty much sunk her campaign. With the entire media shilling for her and cooking the polls, she's still falling. If she's as badly damaged as I think, people who would vote for her simply won't vote at all. There's also the stealth Trump voters to consider. People who will publicly deny that they would ever vote for Trump, but in the privacy of the voting booth will quietly vote for him. I think this election cycle is going to.be an unmitigated disaster for the Democrats.

Of course, it is entirely possible I'm wrong. But at this point, the level of desperation coming from the Left kind of says otherwise.

>eventually give Hillary immunity just she can tell us if she fucked up or not realtalk no lies

>Clinton secured the nomination by subverting the DNC
Don't buy the Bern victim narrative any more than the Clinton narrative. She objectively had more support from backers and voters. She didn't steal anything, Bernie was just running a shit version of the Trump campaign that refused to do anything but cuck while it pretended to be anti-establishment. Clinton was the superior Democratic candidate in the eyes of the voters.

Election Fraud study conducted by Stanford proved fraud. Any deviation from exit polling 2% or more is per se fraud according to our own and int'l standards. Chances that HRC won the primary is 1 in 77 BILLION. She fucking LOST.

Here is the deal Cred Forums Congress holds the purse strings. It is time for congress to start cutting the budget of the FBI. Once they lose there middle management jobs they will be less likely to kiss the monkeys ass to save killary.

Once immunity is given (with or without your consent) you can no longer plead the fifth.
If she refuses to answer a question, its contempt and obstruction .