I thought we were joking when we said Cred Forums was influencing this election

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/what-is-shitposting-donald-trump-us-election-2016-palmer-luckey-a7326111.html
archive.is/YvM2X
instagram.com/p/BKqZ4Yth9L6/
nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ysPtBjY8o_A
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These people take the internet too seriously.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>This will be written in history books

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/what-is-shitposting-donald-trump-us-election-2016-palmer-luckey-a7326111.html

SOURCE

>SHITPOSTING: A Very Serious Thing, Everyone

Who is this "fourchan"

This is getting sad.

>Daddy, what did YOU doing during the Meme War?

Someone Pepe this because this will be our legacy

Who is this Cred Forums guy?

Only in america people.

MY
FUCKING
SIDES

ITS REAL
AHAHAHAHaHAHAHA

"It was a tough time boi there were shills on the left and kikes on the right"
"I barely survived with my dank pepe collection i keep on me at all times"
>hands usb to son
"And i want you to be safe too son"

Is there any way we can top this election without a candidate getting exposed as a Reptilian on live television?

this.

FACT: shitposters are the most powerful race in the world.

>the most powerful country in the world

>We fought on in the darkness, in the light of our monitors. We fought on mobile, from the beaches, gyms, colleges, everywhere in our great land, we fought.
>When we won, we didn't believe it. Everything just kept getting better, we thought it was going to crash sometime.
>Take this, so that it never does.

>giving them clicks
kill yourself my friend
archive.is/YvM2X

It's hilarious how scared (((they))) are about an idea manifesting itself that goes against the narrative even if it's from a bunch of young people on an anime themed anonymous image board.

if you think about it, "memetic warfare" was nothing but a meme that was actually memed into existence by meme magic. we were just laughing about it before and now it's a real thing

Always wondered if we'd ever know if we made a dent in the election at all or if we all were just wasting our time.

Good to know we've become enough of a threat to have a presidential candidate and the MSM cover us.

>you are an old grizzled fart
>your grandchildren come over with their parents
>all right children be nice to grandpa he fought in the meme war back in 2016
>they find your old laptop full of rare pepes
>WOW!!! cool gramps you really fought in the meme war back in the day, tell us about your exploits!! Tell us about KEK!! How many dubs did you get?

it's too late, the war is won.

we have the leafs and aussie brigades, they stand no chance.

wait until we start dropping 100 Megaton shitposting memes on hildawgs face during the debate.

Good goy! I know Goldstein, Poor skypes, losing all their shekels if Trump wins!

archive.is that shit

this

That meme of the dude fucking his wife while wearing the occulus to watch a Trump rally suddenly is a lot funnier

I wonder how Cred Forums is taking this

"I Know Goldstein"
#IKnowGoldstein

This should be a thing.

now we are gonna get TAXed

Include me in the history books

The story is a shit post. The bad spelling, terrible structure, etc is nothing but a shitppst.

brilliant

They keep pushing the idea that that oculus cuck is behind this, when it is far from the truth.

Are they incapable of comprehending that this "movement" was born without some sort of outside power controlling and funding it, but instead out of the voluntary action of individual posters?

kekekekek

It's "JAjajajaajajajjajaaj " onda vital de mierda.

Did we just start laughing and laughing at the American left until they withered?

Not in English

KEK

I don't even know what's going on anymore with this election, but it's great

>someone is getting paid to shitpost

I'VE BEEN SHIT POSTING FOR 10 YEARS AND ONLY GOT PAID $3000 BY GOOGLE

REEEEEEEEEEE

I can put shitposting activist in my CV?

IT AIN'T MEME

You know, I used to think "the internet is srs bsns" was just a old meme

Then it became real

This is wild

>Could win

Bitch, we're winning this election with shitposting.

Kek wills it.

Did you guys know that Reddit makes all the memes? I'd always wondered who were the geniuses that come up with this stuff. Guess we know now, and we know who pays them as well

The narrative will be that all your shit posting was hired, not organic, so your opponents can call you out as being a kind of CTR

we need to shitpost at levels never seen before. think about it, a small group of resistance will be changing the world to a better place and avoid WW3. it will been written in history books and i will tell proudly my grandchildren the great stories about me and pepe the frog.

anybody got this one? have seen it in awhile

*tips fedora*

Beautiful.

>meme factory
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>meme factory

A hacker.

HAHAHAHAHa it makes my blood boil, but at least at the end of the day we're off the hook, and WE still know where they come from.

Do we care? I think it's to rally leftists to shill harder.

>memes on me
Typical monkey

BUILD
BUILD
BUILD

Meme magic is the most powerful force in the universe. (((They))) SHOULD be scared.

Who senpai

>When we won, we didn't believe it. Everything just kept getting better, we thought it was going to crash sometime.

When Trump loses, the Cred Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Cred Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Cred Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

>Memes must be winning Trump the election

Is it really so hard for the liberals to come to terms with the notion that actually representing the interests of the voters might encourage them to support the candidate who does so?

DUUUDE

This is getting scary, Hiroshima hasn't spoken about why he is sorry. According to some hints Cred Forums is getting sold to somethingawful.com, there are certain people's interests in the imageboard.

Something smells, and it's not my dick.

>Tfw Canada and Australia decide the us election

No future h1b for you pajeet. You'll be surrounded by poo for eternity.

Is he our guy?

Well tell stories to our children how we were soldiers in the Great Meme War.

All the schadenfreude in and beyond the observable universe won't stop you from being a street shitter.

It's not reddit fuck them. It's 9gag and Ebaumsworld.

Can you guys imagine out shitposts in the history books?

"It was common to call one another 'faggot' as a sign of disdain for one another opinions. See figure 3:"

It ain't meme. It ain't meme

The internet is unironically serious business now.

>tfw your white daughter asks

Daddy, where did all the googles go?

I AIN'T NO SHITPOSTIN SAAAAAAWWN

Mr. Metokur confirms it

and the guy did get gamergate off the ground. knowing he doesn't just lie without sources i think he knows.

>archive.is/YvM2X
>A secretive group is posting memes across the internet to try and win the election for Donald Trump.
The group came to mass attention when it emerged that they were being funded by Palmer Luckey, the maker of the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset and Facebook employee.

Wat?
Wheres my shitpost bucks you scamming fucks

You Canadians are shitposting amateurs. There is no way we are not clear winners.

Our shitposting classes at primary and secondary school prepare even the underachievers for a lifetime of bantz.

University-level shitposting is carried out at levels you Canadians would not understand.

Everyone in Australia is engaged in bantz daily.

Ladies, gentlement, children and all take time out of their day to verbally shitpost.

Even our politicians and business leaders will shitpost in speeches in Parliament or to the press council.

Cops, ambos, doctors and nurses shitpost reflexively, even during surgery, at the scene of car accidents, or when charging crims.

Teachers inflict bantz on their students even before they reach the age of mandatory shitposting lessons.

Each person in Australia has a shitposting/bantz quota to meet annually, or they can face financial penalties.

Decades ago, people used to face criminal charges and jail time.

Trump pisses off 40% of the nation with language that would be eschewed by most primary level shitposters as primitive or unpolished.

Real bantz cannot be forced like the crap that leafs post on Cred Forums.

Under our Shitposting For New Arrivals programs, immigrants are taught to shitpost at a 10th grade level.

During the second world war, we formed Bantz Brigades to inflict banter on invading Japanese forces if they materialised.

Each state competes in yearly bantz competitions, with big prize money.

Australia is the undisputed king of shitposting.

Unless you've already noticed, you're already IN a shitpost. Rsead the first letter of each line and see why Canada was always going to lose.

ultimate kek

I know, and it's easy for an organization to claim they are behind it all cause it's hard to refute.

Oh my god, please MSM, you're embarrassing yourself...

>thinking shitposting is actually a concept to be taken seriously and not just a name applied to dumb posts on imageboards

See /s4s/ please, MSM

>Hiroshima hasn't spoken about why he is sorry

Some anons said it was because he flooded Cred Forums with non-stop music for Nitendo's birthday, or something like that.

>CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED

>"Googles"? Where did you learn that word, honey?

Shit, I can't stop laughing now

that would be a convenient (for Lowtax) yet baffling conclusion

why make a vauge apology for Invincible Mario music. it's not logical.

Just how in the FUCK was oculus rift behind people posting shite on the internet?

Also - do you reckon we could actually put this on our CVs soon lads?

Yayyy

Mfw all our shit posting and meme magic has been, unintentionally, some of the most textbook psychological operations to date. We didn't plan it, it just coalesced.

SAY IT WITH ME
THE INTERNET
IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

One simple question needs to be addressed - what is shitposting.

Niggers and women are huge contributors in the media now.

Of course their insight is shit and immature and completely focused on the wrong things with no integrity whatsoever. Not even surprising!

Imageboards have always been the more advanced form of communication and news. The traditional media is finished and comprised of bottom-of-the-barrel contributors.

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Don't you have unwiped women to molest Bajardesh?

essa merda da helena me fez perder credibilidade com os meus pais porque eles me odeiam depois que eu ignorei a grana dessa filha da puta. essa merda fudeu com a minha vida pra tentar se aproximar de mim, e se ela quiser eu fico mais um anodesmpregado xingando essa filha da puta atĆ© ela cometer suicĆ­dio. e tu nĆ£o me ama. sua filha da puta de merda. vocįŗ½ se apaixonou por um personagem de video game. vocĆŖ ama Ć© tomar porra na cara e chjeirar cocaĆ­na.

I actually lol'd

Good one
>you elected Trudeau

Let me get in on this new trend:

"SHIT"

There...

>Daddy, I was looking in your old Trump's Army footlocker and saw a weird Moon mask?

>Did you wear that in the War daddy? It's Such a great picture of you and Mommy on V-Day.

Have a shitpost
instagram.com/p/BKqZ4Yth9L6/

This election is just too much

Shit posting, memes and cartoon frogs are deciding the fate of one of the most powerful nations the world has ever seen. Does it get better than this? My sides have already ascended into the shadow realm

The fuck is wrong with people? Will they write stuff like this into history books? Will political scientists of the future debate about pepe, hillloli, memes and shitposting?
Take a step back, turn off the internet for a day and don't take this shit so seriously.
14/88
Gas the kikes, race war now!

> Such posts are usually derailing, often using recycled information or pictures that fill up posts on a

On a what. Finish your sentences you paid monkey.

>"What we've been able to accomplish here has been amazing and much bigger than any of us and certainly much bigger than Reddit," a statement posted by the group on Reddit said. "We've proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real."
>"We've proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real."
I can die happy now
Also >Reddit

Move his hand higher on his chin in the last frame so that he makes a smug face

This must be like it was back when elvis first came out and people thought rock and roll was satanic and elvis shaking his hips would impregnate virgins with demon spawn. That's how out of touch the msm and democunts are.

>weaponized memes
Congratulations Cred Forums, you've made Metal Gear Solid 2 reality.

Look Pajeet, I know you're upset that the thread wasn't about that kind of shit posting, but there's no reason to take it out on us.

How long until 'shitpost' goes in the dictionary?

>I did wear that mask while I fought for your and your brother's futures. Y-you didn't open that little "leather" pouch that was in the trunk, d-did you?

>doubting the magic of memes

I am the OPostle of Kek

Damn.

>archive.is/YvM2X
this should be done by default. good looks senpai

20xx, Kugutsumen hacks the other sides server and displays that the guys in charge are using their status as insiders to win.

2015, As revenge for the disrespect of Patti Smith a member hacks the DNC server and displays that the guys in charge are using their status as insiders to win.

The American election was compromised by an unknown 3x year old computer savant using a modifed tool that originally was used to hack a video game guild sever.

IT AIN'T ME-E-EME

MY DIGITS ARE ALWAYS REPEATING O-O-O-ONES

Shut it down!
SHUT IT DOWN!

>Eww, Daddy! Why did you keep them in the pouch!?

top kek

kek/10

Every tyrants biggest fear is a mockery of those who should fear him.

Top kek.

>hilloli
I've seen this image, but I haven't been on Cred Forums much recently. Has it actually gotten big?

There was an article on it last night. Do a search through the Cred Forums archive and I'm sure you'll find it. Just search Shad, and it'll come up soon enough.

>not knowing this is a copypasta

>kugutsumen

the dude who got banned from EVE for exposing dev corruption and ran a internet spaceship shitposting forum?

#NotAllJews

>faggot

>President of the Free World was decided by a Cartoon Frog

You can't make this shit up

>Yikes, princess! Well, I guess your growing up. How about we put these dirty things away and go to the drive-in tonight! Go and tell your mother she doesn't have to make dinner.

The best I could do with GIMP and my n00b skillz.

Notice how they always phrase it as a phenomenon outside of political reasoning?

It is a "bizarre" "behavior". A pathology. (Only linked to Trump)

The independent is a cuck-magazine btw.

Destroy their narratives, don't start to suck yourself off for "being in the news".

que?

>le Cred Forums is being le funded by le billionaire to make le memes to influence l'election
Fuck
Off

Shitposting isn't winning this election, it's just a side effect of people being fed up with leftist bullshit.

These retards are clueless.

Where donate to spread more memes?

Good work

Ted is on a proxy

best

wew

>9090
Kek approves

WHY WAS 2016 THE DESIGNATED YEAR FOR MEMES TO BECOME REAL

>not sistematically killing jews jokingly
You are doing it wrong.

>/pol pushes Brexit
>it happens
>/pol is pushing Trump
>btfo every republican for presidency nominee

I dunno lads, there's reasons the "alt right" is being targeted now. They're afraid

What?

>le le le le le

It's been so long I forget when "the internet is serious business" was meant to be sarcastic. Why did people every start using their real names?

>shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real

This is just another boogeyman they're making up so they can censor the internet

ny mag actually did a decent job explaining it. pointed out how many journos are getting trolled w/o knowing it.

nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html

>shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real

Everytime I think the MSM can't hit a new low, they come out with shit like this.

We should retrofit old WW1 and WW2 propaganda with Pepes, Memes, and God Emperor Trump.

We should spread them all over the Internet.

these media cunts know that they're writing made up bullshit but their semitic blood helps them power through the deceit

When the skypes mass shilled skypebook.

Because God loves the United States and white people. These miracles are from Him, for us in our darkest hour.

user you are killing me.

This , it's our legacy

Fucking pasta

Severely underrated

amazing

this shall be part of history now

WHAT THE FUCK IS LIFE WHAT
better habeeb it

Wow. Great post. Loved your enthusiasm. You go son!

the green right facing chevron was used to draw attention and make ones post stand out from the rest for example

>OP (original poster) is a faggot

Eve Online (with new free to play alpha clones) Player hacks DNC Server for revenge because Hillary and Obama removed credentials of General who pinged to save the chief diplomat of his alliance in Libya.

I think Australia is my favorite country that isn't America.

Dont mess with texas Australia

The Trump campaign are certainly familiar with us.
A recent ad featured Pepe and Sam Hyde. It's surreal.

my fucking god

HA! This google didn't even get his paycheck!

i wunna be a pointless number in the r/Cred Forums screencap

yaaaaaaaaaay

>2076
>doing a presentation about presidential elections for history class
>mom tells me to talk to my granddad about his experience
>why the fuck would I want to talk to that geezer?
>get to the retirement home, he's in bed watching some old Japanese cartoon
>all his pillows have cartoon characters on them
>ask him which (if any) presidential elections he remembers
>2 hours later I've got 5 pages of notes on cucks, weebs, normies, kikes and shills
>Long incoherent anecdotes about some guy named zyklon Ben and his pet frog... Or something
>just before I leave the old man hands me one of his meds
>no idea why, but there must be something important about this little red pill

make so after the lastflash he gest pepe face

Who the fuck is a 'skype'?

He wrongly reported some anons on posting cp.
There was cp ,but they got the guys all wrong.

funny cuz trve

wew

Truly masterful...

Memetic PTSD

I came here to learn how to fold paper ended up shitposting along side krauts,kikes,gooks and even niggers in the great meme war
From You can't flim flam the zim zam to the god emperor Trump it's been a great ride

>also I like to thank our Aussie bros for bringing shitposting to the next level

FPBP.

It's what happens when everyone has access to the internet 24/7. It's no surprise why assholes began treating it like an extension of real life.

>How many dubs did you get?

It started when people thought they could become real life famous instead of just internet famous (as in BBS and/or Usenet famous) due to their internet personality. The early 90's. Eternal September.

"Andy Warhol said that, in the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes," Harris said. "But I think he misunderstood what was happening. I think what people are demanding is 15 minutes of fame every day. And mark my words, they will get it. That's where we're heading, whether we like it or not."

>Millennial
>Skypeposting
Needless to say, your cursory examination that has zero historic depth is worthless.

saved

Under the umbrella of total nuclear annihilation, we are as real as a threat as a marching army. Instead of clear venues of threats that nations register in their minds, which could lead to the eradication of the whole planet. We came from the ponds, from the swamps. Croaking in our modem like frog sounds with eachother. Until nothing but our noise was heard throughout the night.

>we're off the hook

Oh no no no no no no

Ha ha ha.

You are off of the public radar.

the people who really know what you did are now free to deal with you in any way they deem suitable.

because nobody will notice.

We are the good guys right?

Korean Hacker

Before India could Poo in the Loo,
Australia Shit in the Post.

fukken saved

Hillary is already dead

this is a very high quality post

>Tell us about KEK!!
Why did he wear the dubs?

Kek, nice

Are there any published stats for the traffic /pol gets???

Gibs me some graphs

>implying brexit wasn't a direct result of shitposting

Is this what happens when aussies take off the limiter?

what the actual fuck? lel shits is habbening boys

RAMP UP THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE

We're memeing to hard

>tfw your tits are too small so nobody notices the message

This is an aussie turning on their Kaioken, the upper limit of their shitposting has not yet been measured.

Kek'd

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

include me in the screencap

>shitposting media wondering what shitposting is

>mfw you're going to be an authority in shitposting 40 years from now
>making bank selling books about the art of shitposting

But I wanna be in the screencap

I'd still hit it, leaf.

M O R E
O
R
E

Seriously, why about 50 % of these posts are sent without a link?

Fucking retards.

you didnt get quads tho

>The group came to mass attention when it emerged that they were being funded by Palmer Luckey, the maker of the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset and Facebook employee.
The narrative they're trying to push, folks.

PRAISE KEK

*slow clap*

>Australians are taught in the womb how to shitpost

why would anyone be against him getting all the credit tho?

Thanks user.

dont know how any Cred Forumsak can look at these articles and laugh about it. any popularity trump has is being passed off as shitposting or trolling, showing no respect to his serious fanbase.

these articles cant grasp the idea that someone would vote trump seriously and so they pass it all off as a big troll

Knew I had this somewhere. Here forever...

i... dont even.

> motherofgod.mpg

Oh God, why did you say it? Prepare for books on shitposting written by Jews.

Good, bad. I'm the guy with the meme.

wtf I love Australia now

if they think it's just shitposting then they will react to it wrong, causing errors for trump to exploit. it's perfect

This is what I've been saying for years...

brit/pol/ rides again

Amazing
>Check 'Em

Thanks social media!

>ha ha how do those trumplets feel knowing t-that they were all part of some billionaire's scheme ha ha

They are pretty mad, in full damage control

Damn, that is one smug frog!

So this Nimble America... are they our scapegoat? Can we blame everything on them if shit goes wrong? That Palmer guy seems like a kike, taking credit for our work. He shouldn't have even said anything about shitposting. Now the left knows our power.

Because it's 2016!

kikes
kikebook

Who the fucm is getting paid to shotpost for trump?
Ctr is the only paid operation I've heard of and it's shit.

All the best stuff ive seen comes out of cfg and randos posting frogs.

This can't be real

IMPROVED-FACT: Leafposters are the most weak people in the world.

this should have been a /get/
why didnt KEK bless this ?!!?
tl;dr ?
too edgy and try hard ?

but it is sooo masterful + enlighting.

Yes yes, well done Australia, well done Australia.

HOWEVER

where's the upboat button :^)))

>australia

AYYY LMAO

Holy fuck my sides have left orbit

>Aussies getting educatd to be master shitposters
>mfw I thought is was a meme till I saw a australian "talk" show

PFC user

1488th Nigger Brigade

7 tours '09-'16

>TFW while your grandson fixes a droid he'll ask if you fought in the 2016 Meme war

I love you guys

that forced meme is so fucking stupid....

all shitposters are equal in the eyes of kek

checked

>pepe... Thats a name I have not heard in many years

Pass this meme around on Facebook so it degrades in quality and derails people my fellow shitpost alt-right friends.

^Get this shit started NOW

It's beautiful.

>"What we've been able to accomplish here has been amazing and much bigger than any of us and certainly much bigger than Reddit," a statement posted by the group on Reddit said. "We've proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real."

your mother was fucking stupid to not abort you, skype

Will Hillary win?

>that isn't the argument you're looking for

Fuck off Alex.

I will guard everything within the limits of my posts and quit my posts only when properly relieved.

>"We've proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real."

golstein is xsexu

underated

They still think any of us are paid for this.

Outfuckingstanding

Australia, my Anglobro. You made your brother proud, and probably your father proud too.

Signed by
-True Americans

It would have been too much for this world.

Fuck user.

they clearly have no idea what shitposting means

The true champions have spoken. Leafs BTFO

Well coordinated and extensively financed Illuminati conspiracy beaten by a rag tag bunch of memers led by a furry IT tech and a Mormon with 140 ping

well done lad, kek would be proud

Have an ale Australia. You've earned it.

Goddamn. That was beautiful. Like a girthy veiny white cock.

You think this is a game, user? Meme magic is not a laughing matter.

the feel

>Grandpapa, where you a shitposter in the Great Meme Wars?
>no, but I memed in the company of shitposters

holy shit put me in the screencap

>we thought it was going to crash sometime.
with no survivors

>hosting Betrayal at Krondor
Well at least he had awesome taste in games

God Bless America

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ysPtBjY8o_A

d-delete this im not ready

If you wanna make an omelette, you gotta break a few eggs.

>this entire post
>the guy that he replied to isnĀ“t even canadian
Holy shit, multi-layer shitposting

That is horribly written

Not sure if it's really 'big' but it has gotten some attention

> Try to bring reasonable arguments to the table in online discussions, always link to official statistics for my country
> Still gets called a shitposting troll

Yes there is shitposting HERE, but it is hardly what wins, what wins is reasonable arguments and the fact that we seem to be very high in numbers and very organized to avarage normies.

best shitpost I've seen so far

>YOU ELECTED TRUDEAU
Holy shit, 10/10 shitposting. Canada BTFO.

savage :(

Jesus Christ, the rest of the developed world is at least 50 years behind Australia in terms of shitposting. There's just no comparison. I'm convinced that weaponized Aussies could inflict so much butthurt to someone through words alone they'd die of hemorrhoids.

we've studied jews for years and applied their methods, yet we're far better at it because we are far more diverse , diversity is actually our strength. half of us aren't even white, half of us aren't even American.

Holy shit, straya

>Aussies
>inflict butthurt
I don't see much butthurt, though?

We're not losing because the people disagree with us.

We're losing because of cartoon frogs and Korean tax reform forum trolls.

>copypasta
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>YOU ELECTED TRUDEAU

why do the balls give a thumbs up if they say something negative?

We're already seeing the effect shitposting has on reality, it's memed now two political parties into irrelevancy and helped a nation separate from a shitty union. Australians being so advanced at shitposting should honestly scare the rest of the civilized world.

fukken saved!