West-African Kingdoms

Redpill me on west-African kingdoms

Wuz they kangs n sheit? Apparently they were the most advanced civilizations in not only Africa but the world

Civilized by African standards and wealthy from trade, but not much else

while they weren't the most advanced in terms of science or development or anything, they had a vast network and were incredibly rich and operated fairly well, given the time.

something I never understand is why people don't really look to ethiopia as an inspiring empire of power.

They were advanced compared to south african kingdoms, but more backward than north african and east african civilizations

Advanced for their continent but not the world

>ethippia
>west africa
ach burger

If this is the case then I have no idea what my professors are trying to sell me

WE WUZ SPACESHIPS AND SHIT

Tribal niggers with little advancement and civilisation. Enslaved by the Egyptians, are now virtually extinct.

>extinct

In your newborn old and mine they're everywhere they reproduce like maggots

They were more like city states with a cluster of small tribes and trade networks.

highly civilized:
East Asia
West Europe

civilized:
East Europe
West/ South Asia

barely civilized:
Central Asia
South/Central America
North/East Africa

monkeys with spears:
North America
West Africa
North Asia
pacific island

just monkeys:
Australia
South Africa

Ethiopia is east africa though

West Africans could start kingdoms(mali, songhai, gao, NOT kongo) but they could not maintain nor spread influence

you need to educate yourself on what Ethiopia used to be.

educate myself on a bunch of nigger shit? why?

Ethiopia never grew past its geographic plateau. The close relatives to modern African Americans is west Africans "we wuz kangz". saying Ethiopians are relevant to them is like saying Russian history and achievements are relevant to Portuguese, sure they had contact a few times but it means nothing

West asia(i assume you're talking about the middle east) and north africa are the same thing.

My ranking:
1.Europe
2.Middle East
3.East Asia
4.India
5.Southeast Asia(also known as Indo-China)
6.Horn of Africa
7.MesoAmerica+Andes
8.Central Asia
9.North America+Amazonia+Sub-Saharan Africa+Siberia+The Pacific islands
10.Australia

Didn't west Africa NOT have simultaneous empires? Like one rose, then fell, then another rose, then fell.

Legend has it that a king at one time was so rich, he put gold on the backs of his slaves and they walked all the way to Mecca.

Sounds like part of a rap video desu.

>Apparently they were the most advanced civilizations in not only Africa but the world

Maybe in the cultural marxism revisionist history classes.

They were nothing more that slave material. Their biggest achievements were some mud brick structures with sticks as main support, 5 times taller of what I was building as a child during summer.

The main point of interest in the whole area is Timbuktu, conveniently obscured by commies as it was the center of slave trade since almost 1000 years before the first white arrived.

Even those fine architectural monuments were destroyed in 2012 by a band of raging mudslimes

I thought this said "West African Klingons" and came here to worf-post.

>5 times taller of what I was building as a child during summer
I didn't know Romanians used child labor to build their homes

The list was filling up so I ignored Mediterranean countries, if you disregard all countries touching the Mediterranean sea north Africa does seem a lot less enlightened. Niger, Mali, Chad, Sudan, and so on are all pretty shit countries that are relatively north.

Mediterranean countries are civilized

We were pretty great once. Why does everyone hate us? We are trying to improve too and not asking for gibs me dat :(

nigger loving jew

You poo'd in my heart :(

Really makes you poo in loo

Now you are wiser: you know what summer is, and what a house is, igloo-dweller

>ancient
>after 600 AD

seems legit

The ID matches your skin

Why did you post a picture of an average Portuguese person?

Kek

It's just showing all civilizations on the area

Rude
> you know what summer is
Of course, it's that very hot and dry time that foreigners have

If you want to be great, don't tell people you are.
If you want to be respected, don't tell people you are.
If you want to be strong, don't tell people you are.

Get the picture?

If you want these things, do something that acquires them.

Boasting get's you nowhere with anyone but idiots.