Cred Forums hates Hillary because she is corrupt

>Cred Forums hates Hillary because she is corrupt
>Cred Forums loves Putin

Just admit the only reason you don't like Hillary is because youre sexist and resent women since they don't find you attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPX1G--iE3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Peoples_of_European_Russia
data.worldbank.org/country/russian-federation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

since when does Cred Forums like Putin? Hes good meme material but i am definitely not pro Putin.

I hate hillary because she's a woman.

>youre

Found the 10 year old.

It's YOU'RE you faggot.

she is selling your country to saudi arabis also; she likes to start and advocaties wars

must be the sexism

Putin is corrupt on a global scale for the sake of his country

Hillary is corrupt jeopardises the safety of her own nation for her own and gain and the gain of other global elites

Neither is ideal but they arent comparable

Trump/Putin 2016
Im not attractive but that's really superficial. Hillary is corrupt her opinion is for sale. She breaks the law and gets away with it. Was pro TPP and war in Iraq. But nevermind that im gonna get back at women by voting Trump because my ex cheated on me lol

Women have a child's mindset.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

>since when does Cred Forums like Putin?
fuck off redditcuk

>\pol\ is a person
ok

I don't like Hillary because of
>Clintons involvement in Mena Arkansas
>Clintons involvement in Benghazi
>Clintons involvement in Whitewater
>Clintons involvement in Emails

How does a person do illegal things, lying, stealing, drug running, killing, and putting our national security at risk, time and time again, and still have the ability to Run for President of the US.

How the fuck is this possible?

If you keep posting in pol, you need to admit you are part of pol now

the reason many people here dislike Clinton is not becaue she is corrupt. that is just an argument for normies. the reason is that she doesn't care about America and Americans. But if you say that to normies they think you are racist because you have to have a certain melanin count to be allowed to feel patriotic.

> Sexism
> Back at woman

this is the most shitty excuse ever

> I wanna have a woman president

It doesnt mean anything

Like it doesnt change if Google Obama is the president.

Its not in gender, race or anything you can spot while looking at a picture

Let me give you an example from my country;

Alenka BratuĊĦek, the first Slovenian prime minister 2013-2014

yeah she managed 1 year and wasnt good at anything

we had - like you do - thousands of women totally happy about the fact a WOMAN can be an MP

she rode on a wave of illusioned women thinking that a woman can finally put everything in place

it doesnt work that way

race, sex, these things are not important when your job is to represent all your fellow countrymen and women

So I'm a normie?
Because I research who I'm going to vote for?

Clinton and Hillary are horrible humans, they treated the Police like shit, they are corruprt, vial people, and me knowing this makes me a Normie? Sorry but I'm not going to like someone because they don't care about America, I'm going to displike someone because their Actions show they don't care for America.
youtube.com/watch?v=BPX1G--iE3Q

yep

how would I know?

Why not?

Hillary is corrupt and incompetent.
Putin is corrupt and competent.

I admit the only reason you don't like Hillary is because youre sexist and resent women since they don't find you attractive

/thread

But I like Putin because Germany working with Russia triggers the funniest reactions in polacks

>Just admit the only reason you don't like Hillary is because youre sexist and resent women since they don't find you attractive?
Yea that too

I have a quick question, when Trump speaks about deporting people already here. I have a lot of friends saying they won't vote for him because he'll deport their parents, which some have work visas. Will they still be deported or has trump said anything about that specifically?

Hillary is a puppet of Soros.
Soros hates Putin.
Enemy of my enemy is my friend (or temporary ally)

ey did anyone roll

Nice Hitler dubs

If Hillary found me attractive I wear a fucking mask

>Hillary hates Putin because he's eebil
>Hillary loves Saudis
wtf?

Despite the propaganda, Putin is cucked in regards to illegal immigration from China

Yeah ur mum did

This. Trump will be just as corrupt as Putin, but we'll be better off for it.

>implying that being corrupt to save your country is the same as being corrupt to make money for yourself

ishiggydiggy

If they have work visas, then they aren't here illegally. I don't understand what's so confusing about Trump's position to most people.

Lmao nobody likes Putin, he's a dictator. But he's holding a piece of shit country together through sheer violence and intimidation so you have to show him props

What of temporary visas that they renew every three years or so, no criminal records etc?

Wrong. Cred Forums hates Hillary because she is a lefty who supports cultural enrichment and hates white people.
Cred Forums loves putin because he is based at removing kebab and making fun of world leaders

If they have a visa and they are only in the US within the time span on their visa then they are here legally. It's illegal if they overstay their visa.

>muh apostrophes
literally no effect on readability whatsoever

How is Putin corrupt? He is not in the pocket of Jews and globalists. That's why he's great. Stupid thread

I don't give a shit if other countries want to have corrupt leaders but I don't want my own country to

it's not ONLY because she's corrupt

You are incredibly retarded. I'm sure disappearing state funds and political opponents are a coincidence.

>but he stands up to the joos and fights for the white race!
No he doesn't, he allows mass immigration from Central Asia, allows the building of huge Mosques and has to suck up to Kadyrov to keep the Chechens from chimping out

>you don't like Hillary is because youre sexist

Trump is wrong on many things, but he's fucking right on this one : without vagina, she would be at 5%

Putin's "corruption" has brought Russia off its knees. Clinton would bring America to its knees. You're comparing apples and oranges.

>he allows mass immigration from Central Asia
Cheap labour. The percentage of Russia that's white today is the same as it was in 2002, which is the same as it was in 1989. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Peoples_of_European_Russia

>allows the building of huge Mosques
So what? Freedom of religion is a bad thing? Muslims have always been in Russia - and Tatars are probably the most peaceful and reasonable Muslims on the planet (which isn't saying much but still)

>and has to suck up to Kadyrov to keep the Chechens from chimping out
This is called being smart. He gets to keep the natural resources of the Caucasus, all the batshit insane Muslims are now fighting for him, and at what cost? He built them a shiny new city and lets them do whatever they want in their own borders, as long as it's contained. That is called good fucking leadership.

But aren't white Russian reproducing at below replacement level while central Asians reproduce above replacement levels?

Anyways those are valid arguments, but the main point I was trying to get across is that Putin's actions don't exactly correspond with the average Cred Forums user's "values". I respect Putin in quite a few regards, but this blind worship and idea that "he's on our side" is quite ridiculous to me.

AFAIK, the next population census in Russia will happen in 2020.
Then, everything will be revealed.

>But aren't white Russian reproducing at below replacement level while central Asians reproduce above replacement levels?

Yes and no. It depends on where you look. Russia's white fertility rate is around replacement level in a lot of the Eastern/Rural areas, though still below in the more urbanized west. With that said, Putin's stability has brought a demographic recovery to the country, and the fertility level gap between whites and non-whites has closed a lot since Soviet times.

>but the main point I was trying to get across is that Putin's actions don't exactly correspond with the average Cred Forums user's "values".

I support Putin even though I disagree with much of his politics (same goes for Trump). The reason for this is that some values are inherently more important than others. Nothing else matters if not the very survival of your people and nation. When that part is secured, you can start thinking about other things like free press, democracy, corruption etc. But when your survival is in question, the only thing that matters is demographics and living standards.

He doesn't give a shit about living standards though.

Any and all growth during his "reign" is due to a surge in oil prices.

faggot

or maybe its more because hillary wants america to be brown and Cred Forums doesnt

I hate Hillary because of Kosovo.

>being this naive and economically illiterate

Keep reading that western propaganda Ivan.

You're welcome to try and cite any policies that try to improve living standards.

Meanwhile russians are going to be busy paying another new federal tax that tries to combat budget deficit.

I don't need to cite policies, the proof is in the numbers. Oil prices haven't seemed to help Venezuela or Iran very much...it's almost as if you have to do something with the money in order for it to have an effect.

We don't like Hillary because she can't survive without flagrant shilling

Case in point:
>

so many fucking serv diaspora in the US

>Less than 2% poverty rate

Where are you getting your graphs from, Russia Today?

data.worldbank.org/country/russian-federation

Do try to tell me more though, I find it funny that a leaf is telling me how good I actually live.

marine base put on red alert thread is full of shills right now