When will we have a Christian Union?

When?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Triumph-Faith-World-More-Religious/dp/1610171381/ref=pd_sim_14_2/152-9967586-4537359?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1610171381&pd_rd_r=N4EBQ1BNBYA2Q2HSQYPN&pd_rd_w=4Zuip&pd_rd_wg=SPnXj&psc=1&refRID=N4EBQ1BNBYA2Q2HSQYPN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL. Never change Union poster, never change.

now its better

Why not Greece but muslim Yugos ?

Hmm maybe landmines around the border of Funland

Albania and Greece are Turkish turf - not Christian.

Statistically, Russia has become more Christian than Western Europe.

Makes sense really, Russia has been in a state of growth (with bumps on the road of course), while Western Europe has been in a accelerating state of decline.

>protecting sandnigger christian religion from sandnigger islamic religion

Your pagan ancestors are doing back-flips in their grave.

>Germany christian
>Sweden christian
>France christian
>Uk christian

GTFO, just create your own islamic union.

t.Ahmed

False flag to bring more arabs.
>see German flag

Oh, what a surprise

when you leave your satanic heretic sects and join catholicism.

Greece must be on that map

Christianism is dead

>Bosnia and Kosovo are inside the wall

we are orthodox, and our orthodox brothers Greece and Russia are outside this wall
kick us out, fuck catholics and their cancer

Why do you guys want to live with only your own ? I don't.

>Germany and their fucking unions

If europe should make a union we should wall of Germany and just make a tunnel from the middle east to them.

Also
>Orthodx Greece
>Nog in it

Kys

I mean your own kind

why do you think there are the serbians in?

> Estonia
> Christian
> Czech
> Christian

You have to go back.

Why'd you want a union for a nonsense desert jew religion?

I'm more for secularism

European countries needs to become Christian again before you start having any wild fantasies about this.

The fact is, Europe's atheism will soon turn Muslim. Atheism is inherently nihilistic, hence the horrific genocidal birth rate in Europe. You will be a Muslim Union before you'll be a Christian Union.

Because Serbia is actually Christian, whereas Bosnia and Kosovo are both Muslim.

>leaving out Russia
kys

>secularism
That's what got us in this mess you faggot.

This

>protestants
>christian
>not neopagan barbarians dancing in spirit circles to pray for refugees

never because most people with a brain dont want a priest molesting their kids

I remember when Royalists (yes, there were royalists in Estonian parliament at some moment in time after we restored our independence in 1991) brought shamanic drums into parliament when there was a proposal from some christcucks to begin parliament sessions with christian prayer. It was hilarious and christcucks got trolled to cry in the toilets.

Just because Baptists (sometimes), Evangelicals and Orthodox tend to be right wing doesn't mean Christianity is right wing outside of America genius. Catholics and Anglicans, just for example, are VERY left wing.

Expel Ukranine, Balkans, Portugal and Southern Italy and its golden.

Why are you blocking the Orthodox Greeks and Russians, whilst being okay with Bosniak Muslims and Belorussians/Ukrainians?

Russia is full of muslims and jews and only 70% White

>cuck religion
no thanks

Tbh christian missionaries were when it all went wrong, nobody remembers our old pagan gods. They cucked us into goody-shoe villagers who work farms from sunrise to fall instead of running around forests killing each others.

You dog German. When all of Europe was sitting on its ass the Byzantine Empire fought Islam for nearly one thousand years. From 625-1453 they fought tirelessly defending their land and the apes of Europe till they started their paltry crusade.

Fuck you Greece is the cultural home of the True Christian Church, no Italian heresy etc.

We did not kill each other. This is jewish/christian/islamic thing.

Can you make a map where Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia, Balkans, Hungary, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus and Southern Italy is fenced out?

There is no need for that senpai.
Mistakes were made that's all.

>70%
Kek. More like 60%.

800 is nearly 1000
American Education

I know I wasn't implying that but pointing out the wild pagan culture. Baltic area was actually ruled by so called dragon tribes that worshipped dragon inspired by the Kaali meteor impact. You can find references to this in Kalevala. The tribes were hunter gatherers and slavers, according to some accounts capturing king of norway and his mother and kept them as pets. Christians cucked us all into peasants.

azerbajzan is like 99% muslim....

Why should we join an union where we would have no Power and influence?

>Christian
Leave us out, then.

greece please save the west from itself
the persian war was a mistake

Will the krauts ever stop trying to destroy Europe?

It can be realistically speaking even 75%. Central asians and their spawns are anywhere from 9 to 17 million, chinese are anywhere from 4 to 7 million. plus native slant eyed monkeys and kaúkaz.

when you stop serving illuminati.

>No Georgia, No Russia, No Greece
>Bosnian subhumans included

consider a suicide, you're wasting oxygen

Not American, just getting my PhD here. Is 80p nearly a pound? Is .8 nearly 1?

Found the innumerate paki sucker

Georgia and Greece shouldn't be there - that's mongrelised nations and Georgians are not European.

same with you

>consider a suicide, you're wasting oxygen

Podavis hinkali, hachik

I see nothing wrong with this map φαμ.

Hachik is armenian, you pleb

Never if you keep letting in migrants kraut.

first make the catholic union

Go fuck yourself kebab, christians are a minority in norway and we all hate the religion scum, a reason why we hate immigrants in the first place

France in a christian union?

Are you retarded?

Erased from history.

>Mongrels

The Turkish citizens only have 10% Turkic genetics. That means 9 in 10 are indigenous people, Greeks, Arabs, Armenians, Persians etc that have been Turkified.

If the country of turkey has only 10% Turkic genetics how could Greece have any sort of admixture? (Especially after the population exchange) all studies of haplotypes and genetics general disprove this.

>kike on a stick
Nice try, Shlomo.

>Greece
>not Christian

Lol what?

Countries too terrified to even display a cross in public should not talk about any christian unions.

t.tatar rape baby

All of Europe should be singing songs about Leonidas, Themistocles, Pericles, El Cid , Charles Martel, all of Byzantium.

These are the heroes that kept Europe whole.

>There are literally more moslems in Sweden than christians.
>Christian state
kek

Thanks for getting rid of all Our cucks
Feels good living in Lofoten

There are still christians in France.

Snooty Saxons, Germans talking shit riles me up. Especially with the ridiculous praise crusaders get when they fought for a tiny amount of time compared to Byzantine empire.

Russians are purer than you. British colonist should have wiped you out, us for me I'm South German.
Who cares? Georgians are non-white PERSED people, Armenians are KURDED AND TURKED, one fifth of Greeks is TURKED.

Christians are as shit as mudslimes

Not that much.

>some actual asians live in russia
>LE EBIN MOGNOL RAPE BABBY XDDDDDDDDDDD MEAMS
retard

Ohh boy a triggered turk in Russia
Who would have thought

Where do you think almond eyes of Russians come from? You people are a complete steppe Asian hybrid.

Anyway you are truly misguided if you are attacking Greece when they gave you your religion and your written language. You should be allies. They helped you when you were down

>mongol rape babies
>purer
lol no, you aren't even fully caucasian you filthy mongrel

Don't forget South Germans were raped by Turko-Huns too

No-one wants to be in your club, Hans.

South German your idiocy shines through. I missed this. You have destroyed Europe with your cuckoldry German. Your country should've been fully partitioned to all the Allies

Really? Instead of admitting that one fifth of your nation needs to be purged to restore Hellenic racial purity, you call someone who states a fact a Turk? That's what Armenians rats do all the time - everyone who doesn't like them is a Turk, even if said person is a negro.
I'm not Russian imbecile and the area I live in is on par with Skania in terms of peoples whiteness

Dudes supported Armos and MUDslime abkhazians & north Caucasians in 90-s against orthodox Georgia.
Talk about logic...

Whiter than you, you black-eyed, black-haired, shaggy-browed, brown-skinned wanna-be-white.

>greece is walled off
>constantinopole is walled off
>chirstian union
pick none

>Christian Union

Why the fuck would we want to base a union on the ideology that's shilling for taking in everyone even claiming to have stubbed his toe in the third world? Christianity can fuck off, unless it gets back to the good ol's crusading days.

Fuck off, we're less than 15% Christian.

>Christian union
>Germany, Belgium and France

>christian union
no better than sandniggers

Bavaria and East Germany gave 800 arsonings on migrant centers this year. What had your 50% white cuck nation do?

Yeah, right
Go back to Mongolia Genghis

>Kill my brother.
I'm not a savage φαμ.

you do realize Germs have more turkic/mongoloid admixture than Greeks right? Did you forget the Hunnic rape? Pic related, a fine mongoloid Aryan

Europe is mostly secular and agnostic. These ideas have always been a bigger threat to European christendom than Islam. Cuck.

Narrate this fairy-tale to your hairy children.

I don't want to be in an Union with you Piefkes, thanks but no thanks.

Será que não vos ensinámos nada?

t. jelly turk

Nice argument almond-eyed Mongol

btw, sorry my bad, I shouldn't argue with RT BS subhuman propaganda victims...

/thread

>One of the most important christian countries throughout history
>Ban Portugal

Stalin said only one small glass of vodka for breakfast, Vladimir.

another fine example of a mongol mongrel.
This is your blood Hans, you a re a filthy mongoloid mongrel

Ha-ha, how do you know my eyes are any almond, swarthy bitch. Ethnic russian don't have any epicanthus. My eye as foldless as any european one and light-gray-colored.
Suck my rectum, you hairy mokey.

Why they still push their kike on a stick?

>I don't want to be in an Union with you Piefkes, thanks but no thanks.
No worries, Turkish "Vienniese", you are going to be sent home to Turkistan.

please remove yourself you fucking kebab

This

>wall from russian
google russia is the only true christian country left

>Turkey not returned to christendom
No, shit map never post again.

Actually it is so because Christians in Sweden convert to Islam. It is progressive there.

That's because those Churches are weak and lack any integrity. They are only appealing to the current culture in order to gain followers, something they've always favored over preaching truth.

>we were niggers man it was so cool
>fucking christians making us farm and civilize and shit fuck this

>christian union
totally blending out orthodox christianity...

shut up, Saupreiß the friend of Juden

yeah it was a hebrew cult that civilized them not Greco-Roman civilization

>papists are Christian but Orthodox aren't

What are you, an atheist ?

Are you proud that our religion is weakned and muslims are slowly taking over our country ?

it isnt. greece isnt a real country or a real people anymore, its a piece of turkey that britain carved up and told a bunch of we wuz hellenes stories to

There was one until german autism manifest itself in the form of a smug monk

Christians? Farm?
In Finland farming started ~500 BC, approx. the same here.

>shut up, Saupreiß the friend of Juden
Juden are our friends. They fight Muslims.

>the area I live in is on par with Skania in terms of peoples whiteness
Right. But if you go four-five generations back, a revelation awaits you. A revelations that you're not a Slav, you're not Baltic, you're not Germanic, not Celtic, not even a Mongol or a Turk. You descent from about 20 different ethnic backgrounds, all mixed together making up--you. But it's okay, since you live in a "white area".

Me on the other hand? My parents are Greek, my grandparents are Greek, my great-grandparents are Greek, essentially all of my ancestors since at least the classical era are Greek. Does some noise appear throughout the years? Like a Thracian in every 16 Greeks or a Slav every 64 Greeks? Possibly. But I can say I'm Greek, and in every sense, I walk on the same soil my ancestors walked in.

You don't. Your ancestors were a bunch of uncultured nomads and hunter-gatherers ranging from Siberia to Tajikistan, and from Finland to Mongolia.

This.
WE WUZ VIKINGZ, saw the world.

Aren't you? Isn't what Muslims are doing right now basically the Christian wet dream?

im sick of Christfaggots raiding this forum

fuck jesus hail satan

fuck jesus hail satan

fuck jesus hail satan

fuck jesus hail satan

fuck jesus hail satan

t.hunnic rape baby that doesn't even have a proper country name

better get some cream for your ravaged turkish anus roach

>it's a germany needs a special club episode

Just go nationalist already jeez

>When you have a min.20 mile moat
I can't imagine what kind of horror it is to know that you could walk to the middle east.

>Goytchland

You spelled "caliphate of EUrabia wrong

lmao your country is a joke friend. your biggest export are whores and drugs, and you couldn't even manage to come up with a country name. How non-country you must be to not even have a proper name? you are all filthy mongol/slav/german mongrels though so that explains a lot

Damn, what happned in Savoy?

This should be surrounded by WALL

Shut up.
Czechs can bear arms.

This

>Christian dream to conquer the world
Yes but our reign is a righteous reign, look at the colonial era we litterally lifted the world to a new level of civilization.

Muslims will only destroy it.

several hundred years ago

This more likely than you think, faam.

>Most important Christian countries
>Portugal
Well memed Alberto Barbossa

After we beated the huns in 451 they settled there.

Anyway a lot of tribes settled in France, the alans, the sarmatians, and so on.

Its still a fairy tale though.

They should have known atp senpai

They betrayed our Fatherland three times. Jews have no place in Germany.

when you kill the pope

I love this shit. It's basicly white people's WE WUZ. Only instead of kings you want to be goat herders.

Hans pls, we like you, sthap

Romanians can arm bears.

Kiev was not part of Khazaria and Khazaria was multi-faith entity. The rest is just utter shit.

>fall of Rome
>weak faggy Christian morals replacing strong tough old European values

The "pagans" would have had the Muslims heads on fucking pikes not sending them aid and bringing them in because "jebus says love everything and love your enemies"

Don't even get me started on the christfags who say kikes muzrats and christcucks worship the same God and so all those "people" are ok

Fuck religion

Are you white? Do you have a flexible sexuality? And a webcam?

Concealed carry is allowed in Romania too, you are right.

No.
Bring back Greco-Roman religion.

Christianity is dying in Finland, and thank the old gods for that.
That religion was nothing more than a tool of conquest and subjugation that swedes used against my people.
It doesn't belong in Finland, there is nothing Finnish about it and now that it is no longer forced upon us under the pain of death, it is declining rapidly.

Southern faiths do not belong here.

>Georgia is not European

Neither is Christianity

>This meme.
amazon.com/Triumph-Faith-World-More-Religious/dp/1610171381/ref=pd_sim_14_2/152-9967586-4537359?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1610171381&pd_rd_r=N4EBQ1BNBYA2Q2HSQYPN&pd_rd_w=4Zuip&pd_rd_wg=SPnXj&psc=1&refRID=N4EBQ1BNBYA2Q2HSQYPN

Why the wall between Finland and Norway/Sweden?

>Germany
>2016
>Christian

lmao thats because of the population boom of africa. In few decades the majority of Christians will be niggers

That's a part of it, but you should read the whole thing.

Welcome back to family.

No I think I fixed it

>oy vey the ancient "Jews" weren't modern Jews they were extinct Israelites and khazars and (insert made up bullshit name Jews used to call themselves here) an shieeet

I'm sorry but most of us know it's a kike religion. You're fooling nobody

It is a meme I hear.

>judeans 12 tribes bullshit

They're all still Semites to me. Yes this includes Arabs as well

Nice try Juden

>le himmler was a chink meme

And even if he was Asians are smarter than you turks

>bigger threat than Islam

I wonder who could be behind this bit of writing?

Christian union without Constantinople is not a Christian union.

Fuck satan
Fuck jesus
Fuck Odin

PRAISE KEK

turks are asian you dumb chink leaf

Ok I'll be more specific you smug Turk prick

The yellow skinned swuint eye East Asian chinese and Japanese with high iqs are superior to you Turks and Arabs with your smelly shitty skin and low iqs

Fucking christcucks, not that your religion makes zero sense but also it, its god and its cuck pope has failed to protect Europe against rapefugees.

The abrahamic religions are literal shit tier anyway

its either agnosticism, paganism or Kek

And yet modern civilization is still a continuation of what we started. Really makes you think.

Have you read global rule 2?

It also have a lot more muslims

ofcourse you would believe that you are a chink lmao

Spain is moors, remove Spain

Nazi are pagan, not christian

What? Did you reply to wrong post? Greeks aren't Turkish?

It's that Turk islander I was replying to

Give Cyprus and Constantinople back to Greece you shitskin mong

go back to the the steppes filthy mongol

Thanks Tyrone Pepitos pollos

You'll have to find a few Christian countries for that to actually happen.

I think it would simplify things if you folks just retook constantinople.

We'd help

Et les 2000 églises construites sous le 3eme reich c'est quoi ? du paganisme ?

Why would you want to take jewtown?

Exactly, Greeks aren't Turkish. That means that a person from Cyprus, the most noble and ever-living representation of Hellenism in the East can't possibly be Turkish.

When was it ever taken from Greece? As a citizen of a globalized mongrel country you wouldn't understand, but nations don't equal governments. There could be four or five Greek states for all it matters. There just happen to be two of them, Greece and Cyprus. Two states, one nation.

>There are still christians in France.
both of them can emigrate to Poland

Not all of Christianity is made up of Catholics, why do you guys keep thinking that? lmao

edgy