It's time they are... Dealt with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLmkec_4Rfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why

Have gathered data on some austrian (((vicer))) they will have a happy new year :^)

I'm legitimately surprised by the fact I have never heard of any of their faggy numale liberal reporters getting raped/murdered and or kidnapped.

They interview warlords to drug dealers.

Like what the fuck?

i would rather bring Huffpo to their heels

literally who

Soros bribes the warlords well

knees, not heels

Vice must be dealt with first. They are far more effective especially on millenials

Trip to Syria was fake. Also they send bearded brownish males most of the time.

Vice used to be a great magazine 15 years ago. They completely cucked themselves.

Bump

Agreed, how do we proceed ? Shall we strike them with mememancy ?

>It's time they are... Dealt with
What are you so afraid of?

t. Shlomo shekelstein

I'd rather destroy Salon and lynch all who write for them

I have this theory they just ask any brown dude to play those people, they have a mask and their voice is distorted so who would know?
I saw this one segment where this guy and girl were talking to this lord who killed gay people for fun and she was whispering like "I want to tell him I'm gay" and she was crying and shit being a total beta fuck and her little cuck friend when asked if she should tell him he was gay as well he was like "ermm yes...no....yes actually are we going to die? *looks at camera concerned*'

fucking fake as hell

This.

Some of their stuff back in the day was legit.

Shame to see them fall so far from grace.

Wouldn't converting the Daily Dot be more effective?
>Daily Dot caters to eSports/vidya (normie Cred Forums) and shitposting meme's (normie Cred Forumstards)
>Literally a mass of unconverted normies waiting to be red pilled and used as a personal army

Is it weird-ish im red-pilled as fuck and still wanna work for them?
What should i do?

Do it and make articles for us which trigger lefties

/thread
Insecure manlets that can't cope.

they are great at packaging ads as stories.
many of their acomplishments are overblown, some may be fake.
Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=iLmkec_4Rfo

>I want to tell him I'm gay

Why? So you can put yourself in danger for no fucking reason? People either don't care that you are a faggot or want to kill you for fun like this gentleman.

Cant cope with what? Why would I be a cuck and choose to tolerate their SJW propaganda?
Gtfo Vice shill.

(((Accomplishments)))

Bump