College/Uni Stories

>Be in cultural anthropology class
>Only 3 other men are there, the rest of the class is women
>Short haired dyke teacher constantly saying race isn't real, africans do not commit more crime, etcetera
>Yesterday she brings up leadership values, saying they are entirely subjective
>She says men only have deeper voices because we start trying to make them deeper at the age of 3 due to cultural influences
>She says women would be as strong as men if they were raised the same way
>Giant feminist circle jerk ensues
>Until a combat vet speaks up and says that whenever he was in the military if a female told him or anyone else to do something they laughed at it and took it as a joke
>He explains that women cannot hike up a mountain with 200lbs on their back and handle the stress of being shot at, so they shouldn't be able to tell them orders
>Entire class btfo, another combat vet defends him
>I defend him as well, and this asian qt asks for my number
>class ends

Anyone else have any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html
ageofshitlords.com/Cred
instagram.com/annikaboron/
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://natemat.pl/154119,wlasciciel-amrit-kebab-widze-te-twarze-i-wstyd-mi-narobia-balaganu&edit-text=
youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bump

Fuck Trump and fuck motherfucking white people

>Be in cultural anthropology class

Um...

why?

required Uni classes in the states
Im taking Global Awareness which is just bullshit spewing for an hour and 40 minutes

It's required that I take a liberal studies class or something along those lines. I dual enrolled psychology and European history in high school, so that was one of the only options left. It has nothing to do with my major, which is Finance.

>required uni classes

But they don't have anything to do with what you're actually there to study? What the fuck man?

It counts as a humanities credit for general education. Can't imagine any other reason unless OP is a faggot.

We love him because you hate him

>>She says men only have deeper voices because we start trying to make them deeper at the age of 3 due to cultural influences
Day of Rope when?

That's right.
They gave us a lecture on how they want us to be well rounded, and that college is about exposure as well and some other bullshit.

Its no wonder you guys have such a problem with student debt if you're forced to take all this extra bullshit

>They gave us a lecture on how they want us to be well rounded

This isn't fucking high school, you're an adult and you've got a path chosen; the one you're paying to study and that they're supposed to provide.

Fuck I'm mad.

They don't want you to escape the system without your fair share of liberal brainwashing

>be muslim trump supporter
>shilling for my organization at an open house
>notice an "anti-racist club" with a guy talking about harassment done to minorities here
>"think to myself what a fucking retard"
>they organize an event
>near the proximity of them and remember how retarded they were
>listen from a distance before class starts
>he preaches about inequality for blacks, hispanics, and muslims
>while wearing my MAGA hat I yell "Stop calling muslims a race!"
>he looks at me and is shocked that I'm a minority and muslim voting for Trump
>Tell him and his organization to "Make America Great Again" while they boo'ed me while walking off to class

Well my parents are middle class, and managed to save up enough money to send both my brother and I to college without any debt. But I agree it is bullshit especially for lower class whites who want to move up.

Minorities have it so easy here. I know a mixed black girl who was raised by her white grandmother, and she barely has to pay shit. Estimated she will only be $1,800 in debt when she graduates, I could fucking pay that off right now.

Tell us about it. Uni should be like 2.5 years not 4

Based

M A D L A D

>Things that never happened

I can't speak for him but I met a based atheist Iranian who would have no problem doing that.

I feel less fear being vocal about my support for Trump because I'm a minority. Liberals wouldn't dare attack me, or else they'd be hypocrites.

>be 17 yr old
>first year of college
>passionate about politics so take POLSCI 1
>get black woman teacher
>considers communism to be the best form of govt
>gives us examples of communist things in the past
>stay quite because everyone is older than me but find it bullshit
>she praises Google lives matter, tells us the black panthers dindu nuffin and were freedom fighters
>again don't speak out
>she justifies Google's fighting back and taking cop lives
>raise my hand
>tell her my dad is a cop
>tell her that she has shit morals for considering all cops should die
>explain how I'm going to the dean after class to tell what she said
>"they won't do shit"
>go to dean
>tells me hell look into it
>withdraw from class
Found out she was let go due to budget cuts and now works at an adult night school.

>adult night school
Kek, she's back teaching her own kind.

Pretty based user

I took a criminology course and the professor was some Mexican grad student. It was his first time teaching and the entire class was nothing but sympathizing with blacks and minorities and how whitey is evil. All the white students started chewing him out and he got nervous and bullshitted a flip flop. "I-I'm not saying whites are evil, just question everything guys!"

>old hs friend move into town with his oldest sister and her kid
>both Bernie supporters
>go over we drink I always talk politics
>wear MAGA hat every time
>always btfo them with facts
>one night I pass out on their couch
>wake up to his sister on top of me
>ok
>start making out
>bang
>now every time I go over I get laid
>brother doesn't know
I don't get why sjw's and Bernie supporters want me when I wear my MAGA hat. I get the same results at bars.

>asian qt asks for my number
her name? Albert Einstein

Funny, I have a similar story to that.
>Find out I have a gay roomate
>He's a virgin and is not able to talk to men
>Meet all kinds of girls since gays are like magnets for them
>All of them are sjw and against trump
>Constantly make women jokes, gay jokes, racist jokes
>I meet his bestfriend from highschool who is a solid 8/10
>I fuck her constantly for three weeks then I stopped talking to her after she fell in love with me

It's too fucking easy man. I would have dated her but she was not white so couldn't.

Liu

Kang?

>she was not white so couldn't.
Good boy user. The girl I bang wanted to leave her by-male looking bf and date me. But I told her no cause I don't want to raise her kid. She some how didn't give a fuck

I don't know her last name.

>Global Awareness class
As in a class that makes you aware the Earth is a globe?

Or does it teach you that feminists are fat?

>qt grill asks for number after standing up for something
Well no shit, why do you think that liberal nu-males who are only average attractiveness have such a hard time landing women.
Women, on a subconcious level, want to be submissive because that's the way human social interactions have evolved, which was helped and shaped by biology. Men are stronger full stop and if they wanted something from a woman they could at any point do it under the threat of force, whether men realize this today is up to someone else.(granted, that doesn't always make it right)
Men also offer protection, we're hardwired to protect women, so if a man stands up for what he and those in his family believe in, women will see that as a form of protection.

>ITT things that never happened
Let me tell you about the time I stood up to a raging feminist in my social liberal otherkin arts 01776 class (which I took because otherkin studies is my minor)
So this bitch stands up and starts talking about how men would manspread less if they all had their legs removed by stronk womyn doctors, and I stood up and slapped the shit out if her. Everyone began to clap, their minds suddenly freed of the spell of liberal academia. suddenly out of the floor burst Carl Sagan, Bill nye, and "the big D" Dawkins. They gave me signed copies of their books and began to fellate me with such intensity that my 13 inch pecker is still hard to this day. Don't worry though, my new harem of Asian girlfriends love it.
MAGA, gas the kikes race war now, ids habbening, the N word, anime was a mistake.
Bush did 9/11

>
Because American liberal arts universities don't follow the same model as English/European style ones. Personally, I like ours better.

>the N word
nigger, just say nigger

Not the biggest bullshit in this thread so far/10

>At party at friends apartment
>Bunch of frinds of friends of people show up
>Random dykey girl
>Starts getting physically aggressive and punches a few of my friends in the stomach because of "patriarchy"
>Me and all froends standong around in kitchen
>Kitchen was 90% guys at this point
>Girl goes up to another one of my friends and tries to lay a hand on him
>Gets pushed away
>Dyke comes back with closed fist
>Someone chokeslams her against a wall
>We all (10 dudes) start calling her a fucking cunt screaming in her face and tell her to check her privilege
>Ran out likerally screeching
>"FUCK OFF DUMB CUNT!"

She was redder than a fucking tomato shit was amazing

>be in cultural anthropology class
>be studying archeology
>pretty much everyone there is left wing
>guest lecturer time
>the subject is gender
>am primed by actual academics, simply expect talk about how different tribes view gender
>first prof delivers on that, talks about some Amazonian tribe that lives in large communal huts with a male side and a female side
>introduces his protegé
>oh no
>the stereotype of a bulldyke feminist
>flowerpot hair, gardening pants, the build of a Silverback gorilla
>"I'm going to be talking about feminism today"
>proceeds to give a completely uninformative lecture about the feminist waves
>drags gays and trannies in there as "feminist waves" despite radfems hating both
>at the end of class even my lefty classmates hated the bitch

Still the biggest stereotype I've ever seen in my life. She looked and acted like the charicatures people draw of feminists.

>not being a cuck
>studying mech. engineering
>profs are redpilled af
>no stronk womyn to be found
>no niggers to be found
>occasional pooinloo everyone makes fun of
>privileged white males everywhere
>no problem with lefties ever
It's like you faggots enjoy being cucked

Criminal Justice is pretty redpilled. I had a corrections professor that was a former police chief and a warden of a prison. He was also black. He said in class one day "Some of you might not want to hear this, but black men are incarcerated at a higher rate than other groups because they don't know how to act. Whenever I had a problem with one of my inmates, 9/10 times he was black". We had a whole chapter about the myth of racial bias in the criminal justice system too.

>first day of communications lecture
>professor warns us that if cell phone goes off the owner will have to sing a song for the class
>BLM tier student jumps out of his chair and screams "SING?! No way!"
>professor says, "would you rather dance?"
>BLM Student has meltdown
>"This is School, NOT A FUCKING MINSTREL SHOW!"
>storms out of class
>slams, then Kicks door.
>class is silent
>I'm convulsing holding in laughter with streams of tears pouring down my face
>MY cell phone goes off
>professor doesn't say shit

>required Uni classes in the states
Not for me? What kind of shitty school did you go to? I had to take like 2 social sciences and a history class but that was just sociology, psychology, and American History. At least I think I needed to take a history class.

I think the "required classes" depend on what you took in high school, as well as your ACT and SAT scores.
I wouldn't know for sure desu senpai, military fag here

I was at college during the leadup and during the aftermath of the Brexit vote.

Prior to the month leading up, all I heard in my social circle was absolute bollocks. If you've heard of the shit these people have said, I can confirm to you in truth that it's all true - "Leave is Racist!" / "Old People shouldn't vote!" etc.

It was all 100% true, and it was absolutely disgusting. During that whole time, I met no other person voting for leave - I was truly a minority.

One student in the year below wore a Leave T-Shirt on the grounds. Once.

The day of the vote was truly one of the most nerve-wracking days I have lived - people old enough to vote were reminded the benefits of voting Remain, and how it's their moral duty.

I am SO glad that the voting age was not lowered to 16 - we would have lost outright simply by students alone. Students are the most cucked group I have ever met in my life.

The day after, however, was one of the greatest I have ever lived. The sheer anger and animosity from these people sustained me.

"You're a RACIST/SEXIST/MYSOGYNIST/NEO-NAZI" etc - I heard it all.

I'd go through it again, though.

we literally have shit like mandatory diversity requirements.

at my uni we have to take like 18 semester hours of useless bullshit required courses (not including the math/science/english required courses)

we have to pay thousands of dollars for it to

I chose to take all my bullshit classes at a community college, saved like 20,000$

You should have volunteered the laughing song

>be in a history class
>women care more about getting my attention than the actual education

This is happening right now.
Traducting (from top to bottom)
>First meeting of
>The feminist comitee
>At the S-009
>Wednesday 28 September from 1 to 2 PM
>For all persons that DEFINE themselves as womens
>And that signals:
(Left column)
>The Patriarchy
>Slut Shaming
>Rape culture
(Right column)
>Hyper sexualisation
>Political, Social and economic Equalities for womens
>(A new one) MASCULINIZATION of language (because in french, If it's 50 girls and one guys It's still a 'Masculine' They.)
(Middle)
>Gender stereotypes
>And others

>be college student paying my own way through because I got a great job at 20 that paid enough for me to go to school without a loan
>new electives plan comes in during time there
>mfw I realized this is why my tuition nearly doubled 3 months before second year started because I had to some useless bullshit courses
Good to see I had to drop out because I couldn't afford mandatory diversity requirements.

I should have just taken a fucking student loan instead of trying to be financially independent.

>cultural anthropology class
>the only three males are two combat vets and OPcuck

PTSD is real m8

Not quite the same scenario, but I'll offer what I can:

>gf is anthropology major
>honestly a pretty bright girl, knows a shit load about the human skeleton, identifying bones, etc
>yes I've made the "I've got a bone you can inspect joke"
>unfortunately she's quite blue pilled, thanks uni
>one day we're discussing gender roles and how they're dependent on society, they don't actually exist
>she thinks women can hunt better than men
>ask her how many women she knows that can pack out a large piece of dead game after a kill
>lol none
>somehow we get onto the Olympics and gender separation, in regards to there being noticeable and measurable differences between men and women
>she thinks men and women compete on the same scale
>lol no
>inform her the reason that it's separated is because the fastest female runners can't compete with the slowest male runners at the Olympic level
>"I don't know about that.."
>seriously, they record the times. Look.
>she concedes defeat

I'm slowly red pilling her, slowly.

jesus user.
your story was sort of believable, but you blew it

Sure buddy

top kek user

Things that never happened for 500 Alex

>desu senpai

Don't give up user. My gf was unquestioningly bluepilled when I met her. Now she laughs at how much of a prude she was while making fun of niggers

And she will still bitch about student loan debt and not pay it off for 45 years

yeah, this didn't happen

That girls name? Albert Einstein

>>Be in cultural anthropology class

Jesus christ the meme is real.

> not volunteering to sing Horst Wessel Lied

theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html

Hows iup going Pat?

When I took it my teacher was alright. Kind of the older Stephen Fry variety of faggot rather than the dime a dozen tumblrinas you get today.

It was my biological anthropology class that the whole first two weeks were rants about the evils of the white man and how Europe can only be saved by Islam and fedora bullshit left and right. I don't know what happened after those first two weeks because I dropped the class.

>going to iup
>not based cal u

But seriously, how is IUP? Haven't been there in over a decade.

Come on user leaving out the part how she was a Google. Details man. They are important.

>be taking GE of information and power
>real ass asian sjw always talking about race/sex even when it has nothing to.do with topic in hand
>get final assignment
>choose any event of your wish and explain how it relates to information and power
>one *white cis male* does his on how female celebrity sex tapes grab more attention
>professor laughing her ass off along with whole class
>asian chink vividly angry entire time
>prof thanks guy for such a food presentation
>"it was my privilege"
This guy must post on Cred Forums

You still have to go back

My advice for free space:

Choose subjects that are both easy and require NO TEAMWORK. The no teamwork is so you can just relax and skip the courses while just reading the literature and making an exam (which would boil down to like 8 hours of work a week or so, or just learning 2 days before exam to ace it).

Or fill it with stuff that you find interesting and might be of use to you. But for most people I assume, they don't even use 80% off their main course in the curriculum if they get a job in the field that they studied. I studied CS and basically only a few subjects about data programming and webdev were actually useful outside of the degree. I can't remember when the last time was that I used linear algebra or calculus. It's even worse for the 65% who get a job that is outisde the CS major, then everything was completely useless.

>Freshman in college
>Minoring in crim
>One day in class prof brings up how googles are over represented in all crime stats.
>Starts giving all sorts of cuck explanations
>Raise my hand and say "isn't it entirely possibly that they just commit more crime then say whites or Asians"
>Prof looks at my like I'm a monster
>Class looks at me like I'm a monster
>Googles in class visibly hitting chimp out levels
>Laughing cause I think that i just started a chimp out on campus
>Prof calms them down
>Sad
>Two days later I get an email from the prof
>He tells me to "not do it again" and gives me 10 bonus points in the class
>Prof secretly based but doesn't want to lose his job because of diversity or whatever garbage they come up with these days

renounce islam or you have to go back

>Bill Nye

Serbs removing to this day.

>in economics class
>teacher says trump is bad because america needs illegals to do low wage jobs like berry picking
>hour later teacher starts ranting about how minimum wage should be $15 per hour

literally a basket weaving class I do nothing but sit and laugh in

Imo it's shit and boring. It's ran by a bunch of cucks and there is nothing to do around here outside of drinking yourself to oblivion. Also googles from out of town constantly show up to get "some white ass". I got lucky and got a Roomate who loves guns and is pretty based. Meanwhile you have user over there who got stuck with a Roomate who represents the majority of the student body here.

You need to go Cred Forumsack

It's almost as if universities in Slovakia are not infested with SJWs.

Seeing how that played out, I can't wait for a Trump win.

The sheer chaos and petulant rage will make everything worth it. I wouldn't even care if Trump does a good job at that point. But he will and so it's a double win.

>Doesn't know the filters

Go back.

>tfw you are lower scum than a poo in loo nigger

>>I defend him as well, and this asian qt asks for my number

> And everyone clapped and the teacher game me 300 dollars.

>Be in Environmental Science for a general credit
>teacher is cool, wants us to learn but also wants it to be interesting so he's open for suggestions, activities, and discussions
>Almost everyone else in class is a freshman who is either a total suckup or a lazy whiner

>black chick
>She complains that forest critters like deer and squirrels are afraid of humans because they know we destroy the environment. If we were peaceful instead of white industrial warmongers they would be our friends like in disney cartoons

>holds up classes complaining that our classes on the ocean don't talk about mermaids
>literally tries to convince us mermaids are real
>teacher plays it cool and says maybe there could be a deep sea fish that has humanoid features since there's always crazy stuff down there
>no
>literally believes in magical mermaids that are people with bottoms of fish that sing and breathe underwater, we've never seen them because they talk to dolphins who warn them to hide

>watching documentary about bees, how they impact crops and the dangers we would face if they went extinct
>she's whispering "YES" and eventually cheers
>what the fuck
>AH GOT STUNG WANCE AH HATE BEEZ.
>we need them for our crops
>AH DON EAT VEGGIETABLES

>day of the final
>she isn't there, some middle aged black lady is
>it's her mom
>sort of cool, there to tell teacher she'll be late
>in the meantime her mom is just shit talking her about being a fucking idiot

No one ever believed me until they had her in other classes.

Jesus Christ, I saved a thumbnail?

>Be me.
>University of Technology in Danzig.
>Nothing close to the degeneracy anons posted above.
>Feels good not to live in the leftist shithole that the US has become.

>Member of the Trump family
>Frogs
Jesus fucking christ who is the best magician and why is it Cred Forums?

>>Be in cultural anthropology class
kys

My fresman year of college I had to take "social problems in today's world".

Certain ancient civilizations had kept records of unidentified creatures. Whenever these records are found, researchers usually brush them off as myths and fairy tales. The problem with modern researchers is that they aren’t open-minded as they should be. Whenever they discover something that is out of the ordinary and can’t explain it, they usually make up some story to make people lose interest or say that it’s a myth. What they should do is publish their discovery and invite other researchers to help them prove if it’s a myth or not.

Folklore nowadays has a funny way to dismiss certain facts about realities sorrouding our constant lives. Walt Disneys Empire paved the way for the Illuminati to program people watching things such as little mermaid for example.if like me you are not a devoted christian you are susceptible to attacks by these beings.

Mermaids, who are also called mermaid spirits are from a sect of Demonic spirits (fallen angels) who resides in water and are also are very REAL; nevertheless, it is because of the ignorance of the truth of Satan's kingdom and operations they are believed to be fairy tales.

Fuck off anti mermaid shill

>just took General anthropology today
>"Pop Quiz"
>first question implies race is a social construct and not genetic
>wtf.jpg

The states make up all this cray shit.
I am in uni for food Science and nutrition.
Had to take a class called magic, witchcraft and religion.

The entire class was shit talking about Christianity and muh backpacking through Tibet wow so spiritual.

>it was my privilege
Oh man I almost forgot about those

I believe

>makes fun of niggers
Please treasure her and don't let one hair go crooked on her. We need more women like her.

>be me
>med school
>we have a couple of googles from Africa, but they are real cool and hardworking
>I know of only one sjw bitch, but she's also kind of ok
>most of the students argued against our psychology professors that homosexuality is a mental disorder

Glad I'm studying here instead of some sjw infected uni

>any of the three irrelevant pieces of shit
>not Hitler, Putin and Trump

Same thing happened in my black studies class. One of the white students called out the black professor on his shit. Problem was the university didn't care because crazy professor was retiring soon anyway.

>Danzig
Fucking based Pole. Bring 1410 to our lands please

This is the best things that never happened thread ever

You won't let us imigrate without visas friend. Every single time a new president is elected he promises us to drop them but they never deliver.

>going back to community college in spring
>plan to transfer to a proper 4-year uni for ivory tower elitists ASAP
>live in a loonie leftist state
Pray for me, Cred Forums. Lend me your dubs.

>went to art college in the US
>tfw graduated before BLM became a thing, before the current wave of feminism, before Trump
I don't know if I got lucky or if I'm missing out.

>Be Mechanical engineer
>In thermodynamics class
>Fellow white males waiting for white male teacher to enter
>Student says "We need less gun control"
>We all agree
>professor enters
>It was a good day

>>I defend him as well, and this asian qt asks for my number
topkek

I got hit on by a black QT but I'm too redpilled for that.

You truly are lower than poo in loo

>black
>qt
you are retarded niggerlover thats what you are, you mongrel scum.

>(A new one) MASCULINIZATION of language (because in french, If it's 50 girls and one guys It's still a 'Masculine' They.)
to be fair that's pretty stupid. That said, it's language, it's not supposed to make sense.

>Le shut shaming
Fucking reddit

Well you stole them you shit but thats ok.

>She says men only have deeper voices because we start trying to make them deeper at the age of 3 due to cultural influences

Not that the rest of the story isn't absurd. But this takes the cake. HOW FUCKING STUPID IS SHE??

I remember when my voice changed. I wasn't just acting like I had a deep voice. One week, I had phlegm in my throat and though I was sick, and when the phlegm went away, my voice changed completely. It was pretty quick, and it sure as fuck wasn't me trying to act like I had a deep voice. I, infact, wanted to keep my voice because I didn't want to come to terms with growing up

You don't live here.
It's because you're from a European backwater.

>being so insecure and afraid of inevitable death you believe in a magic sky fairy who will take you to paradise forever

I wish I was stupid enough for religion :(

Typically masculine is just code for neutral. So that makes a lot of sense.

My dog is cute but I don't want to fuck it.

she just wanted to get dicked by 10 dudes bra

It's been a while since I've browsed Cred Forums. Kindly inform me why they're called googles all of a sudden?

my professor unironically used "sheeple"

she's brown obviously

ageofshitlords.com/Cred Forums-pol-launching-operation-google/

Google going to censor the word nigger. So people self censor by calling them googles.

>mongrel scum
As if being Polish is much better

Thanks based anons

Cultural anthropology is not a bad study, it has been ruined by leftist shit teacher. There are tons of cultural differences across the globe, most of which explains the culture clashes and why muslims and us will forever be unable to live side by side. However, leftists have highjacked the field and are using it to spread their retarded gender study lies disguised as culture.
I took a class on intercultural communication and the same feminazi muslim cry baby circle jerking happend there as well, however, a part of the pensum was Hoffstede and Huntintong which is very relevant material if you want to understand the fundamentals of why mass immigration is a bad thing. Also, a tiny part of the class was on how to understand cultural differences and use them to improve your marketing in other countries and this part actually had a lot of empiri to back it up - unlike the typical diversity bullshit which basicly just stems from modern philosophy.

>Sitting with some liberal nu-male faggots that are pro-queer and "anti-racist" and "refugees welcome" and "feminists" and how Christianity is evil
>me, a qt, and 2 of these numales
>They start going off on political discussions because they don't know how to have casual conversations
>Fag marriage
>Abortion
>The wage gap
>immigrants
>muslims
>Holy fuck, they couldn't be bigger faggots if they tried
>Naturally I argue against each of these points and they start trying to shout me down, calling me a racist, homophobe, sexist and so on
>mfw the qt blurts out "I fucking hate niggers"
>Her and I sit there and rattle off the most racist, homophobic, anti-muzzie shit we possibly can and these two bitches sit there and take it because she's a woman
>They decide they'll get her back on their side by bringing up the feminism, wage gap and abortion shit again
>She tells them the wage gap doesn't exist, rattles off statistics about how she's twice as likely to get a job that her and I both apply for
>She tells them abortion is fucking disgusting and any woman that does it should be imprisoned and she's thankful it's illegal here
>She tells them marriage isn't a right, fags don't deserve marriage and she's glad it's illegal here
>She tells them "feminism is fucking retarded"
>She tells them Christianity is a cornerstone of Western Civilisation and she wouldn't even consider dating a Protestant, nevermind an atheist
>That utter silence when they realise that can't argue against a woman or they would be "minimising her experiences"
>Her and I go back to calling muslims cunts

Must admit. Never thought I'd find someone like her in uni, but I'm glad I did. I don't think I could've lasted the 2 years I've been there if it wasn't for her helping me shut down faggots like those.

>tfw your doubts vanish

>sign up for Computer Science
>have nothing but related Classes until i graduated

Burger Education is retarded

>Mermaids, who are also called mermaid spirits are from a sect of Demonic spirits (fallen angels) who resides in water and are also are very REAL

7/10

Please best NATO ally, is that girl polish? I must know if i should go back to taking polish lessons.

> be in Personhood and the Law, a somewhat SJW but pretty interesting class on the idea of who is and isn't a "person" in the legal world
> talking about AI and global economy
> Some girl says "so if we had intelligent smartphones we would give them more rights than the people who make phones, what would that mean?"
> "what would that mean?"
> It means nothing you dumb cunt you just wanted to say it because you thought it sounded cool
> Point out the US government doesn't have the authority to give or take rights from citizens of other countries
> Ask what she means by "us" not giving them rights and if she advocates us forcing our law on third world nations
> She is literally dumbstruck and cant even clarify what she meant
> Actually feel bad I btfo her so bad and say "maybe you meant under international treaty law" ?
> Professor jumps in and saves her, shifts the topic of conversation
> Got an A+ in the class

Please tell me you married her

We went out for a while but it became long-distance so we stopped. Still good friends though.

She's a leaf
>instagram.com/annikaboron/

>2012
>Taking "Introduction to Public Policy" freshman year as an elective
>Teacher is a Political Science grad student and president of the graduate student council
>Tells us he's going to be as impartial as possible
>Really good devil's advocate
>Catch on about seven weeks in that he at least leans Republican
>November election comes and passes without incident
>Late November tells us he has another grad student covering class since he'll be gone for such and such reason
>Go to class that day, only about a fourth of class actually decided to show up
>Guest teacher is super liberal woman
>Spends the whole class standing on a soapbox ranting about the republican "war on women" and how the failure of the equal rights amendment in the 80's was the worst thing ever
>*cough* "Why do we need that if we already have the 14th?"
>"It doesn't go far enough because of evil republicans!"
At least I was able to tell my regular instructor how awful she was the next day. Also had a really based punk looking guy in class that called out AIPAC when talking about lobbying.

I got it.

>. Every single time a new president is elected he promises us to drop them but they never deliver
This. Never trust any Anglo-speaking politician. NEVER.

By the way: even kebabs in Poland are based and don't want refugees, kek
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://natemat.pl/154119,wlasciciel-amrit-kebab-widze-te-twarze-i-wstyd-mi-narobia-balaganu&edit-text=

I'm in my first year of CS, the only class I enjoy is math, the rest of it is stupid horseshit I don't care about because you gotta get your dose of liberalism

>took a class called "muslim extremism"
>thought it was going to be about terrorism, little did I know it was Islam apologist proproganda
>taught by an Iranian
>only white guy in class, rest are muslims, mostly women
>everyone whines about how bad the west is
>me: "if it's so oppressive here why are the "refugees" going to Muslim countries instead?"
>no rebuttal

You're not alone brother

White man responding.

Do you need a hug to cure that hate of yours, user?

>TFW Maine

Happens in canuckada too
It's a lie for programs like computer programing so fat nerds become social nerds instead of fat nerds

>take sociology
>get a book with debatable shit in it
>always devils advocate
>le sweatshops
>but if apple didnt use sweatshops those kids wouldn't make money and die
>you're saying you're okay with kids dying to feel good about your iPhone?
>no one backs me up
>know im right
>one or two women try to tell me I'm wrong
>no dice
I fucking love devils advocate

Fucking apostate. Inshallah, you will get beheaded on the day of the knife.

hey man im studying at the belgrade med school

you want to meet up

was the profesor turza, that guy locks himself in his room and smokes/drinks most afternoons.

couldn't get my index signed because of this

This, everyone here should check out uncucked Anthropologists like Richard Lynn and Mankind Quarterly. They still practice an objective, scientific discipline, unlike the leftist garbage that passes for anthropology these days.

It's Chinas own fault if they're letting foreign powers milk their own people. Their race deserves this for being so weak.

>be me
>see general Hayden (former director of NSA and CIA) give a talk
>says his biggest fear for the future is a president trump that governs the way he talks

W-wew

>had to take a diversity class
>one that fit the requirement was about pirates
>just learned about different kinds of pirates for a term

I didn't know those two but I will defenatly check them out. Also yes, you will find much less empirical science and much more philosophical essays in the modern anthropologist books. I don't think the latter is bad, it's good for contemplation but it should never pass for actual science.

>going for finance degree
>required to take diversity course
>taking "nutritional anthropology" as an online class so i dont have to go into a humanities building
>large portion of course is keeping a food log so you can match your caloric intake with other societies through time
>professor doesnt' believe that I have cottage cheese for breakfast every single morning, chicken and broccli for lunch every day, and some kind of big meat dish with vegetables for dinner every evening
>claims i copy pasted a few days to make up the report
>go to her office at the top of the humanities building wearing my shortest shorts, tank top, and MAGA hat to explain i was on a cut and to show off my gains as proof
>could cut the tension in that building with a knife and feel the hatred emanating from everyone I walked by

I can't wait to get out of commiefornia

The oven just got 10° hotter

Eh, people are just idiots. They constantly want to earn their karma brownie points by "doing the right thing" but never actually think about consequence of action.

So you want to end children in sweatshops? How will their families get money? Are you going to give them money? If a child in a sweatshop makes a dollar a day are you going to do that? Times 60+ kids? 60 dollars a day? Google, you dont even have a fucking job.

One of my college friends turned to leftist groups to find solace in after her dad died. Christianity, veganism, BLM, what have you. All of her points were easily refutable but its a pain in the ass when you gotta keep fighting the same fight and they have a lifetime supply of bluepill
>pic related
TL;DR ALM is offensive to BLM

Jidf pls go.

How true do you guys think this is if there is any b truth behind it?

That' a rather vast oversimplification. Women, by in large, tend towards the more submissive side of things in the sack. Men by in large, tend twords the more dominant side. It's all on a bell curve and there are no absolutes. World has plenty of male CEO's that need a good spanking, golden showers, & cuk humiliation. Plenty of female hairdressers who are dom queens.

What is more corrects men are attracted to high status women, & women are arlttacted to high status men. What constitutes a "high status" amongst genders depends on society & cultural as well as biological programming. Generally, a man has to be "masculine enough" and have good social standing. Generally, a woman has to look reproductively viable. In general women "look for good genes" and men look for "good places to deposit the genes."

Very simplified and not wasting more time typing a wall of text on a phone.

Props to you user, but you still have to go back.

I'm starting communtiy college on Tuesday, got 2 years free tuition scholarship. Haven't heard about any required diversity courses yet. Hopefully I'm not swamped by the bluepilled horde.

Jędrzej?

Finally, someone who gets it

ANTI-MYTHOS BTFO

Diversity course only seem to be for courses with jobs that have little social interaction.

Electives are only reall 1 humanities course and then you pick whatevers easiest for your normal workload.

Typically the sociologies

>find her, make it happen
you will only regret the things you don't do

>Find her
Nothing to find m8. We meet up once every couple weeks and still text regularly.

Are High School stories okay? My college experience actually had less SJWs (comp sci major).

>Freshman year
>World History Class
>Time for medieval history!
>Flamboyantly gay teacher puts on history channel special
>Talks about Charlemagne beating back the muslim hordes, deus vult, all that cool shit. Class is psyched
>After show
>"Wasn't that stupid? We are doing a different approach!
>Announces MEDIEVAL FEMINISM
>I shit you not, MEDIEVAL FEMINISM UNIT
>Ask if we will be talking about joan of arc, queen of jerusalem, etc
>"Lol no, those are too obvious. We are going to talk about the plight of the average woman!"
>Hands us packet talking about random peasant women doing chores
>Mfw
Broke my fucking heart, I love Medieval 2 and Crusader Kings, some of my favorite games and one of my favorite time periods and you shit all over it.

Later
>Junior year AP English
>Have to read the Awakening, garbage book
>Time for class discussion
>"Alright, who enjoyed this book?"
>2 girls out of a class of 20+ people raise hands.
>Student says "Main character was whiny and selfish"
>Teacher gets triggered, says we don't understand feminism and she was simply fighting for her rights

Fucking middle class white schools trying to appear enlightened, baka

you can train yourself to have a higher voice. just start being more smug with the idiots that are all around you and your voice will naturally get a higher tone to reflect your higher intellect and well deserved sense of superiority

why

Who /atleast85percentwhitecollege/ here? Feels fucking amazing. Hot white girls as far as the eye can see.

Also consistently ranked in the top 10 most conservative colleges in the nation. I never want to leave.

>be me in uni a few years back
>take gender and sexuality course because it fits time slot and needed an elective
>I listen to lectures and sometimes take notes.
>professor says male and female gender roles are learned
>I say no way, look at animal species from lions to pigs, elephants, chimps etc.
>testosterone, like what is it?
>explain how gender roles developed as a biological imperative
>professor thanks me for educating the class
>tell her it was my privilege
>classroom erupts
>black guy who sat next to me gets up and starts moonwalking around the room
>all the dykes in class instantly cream their gym shorts
>teacher drops her panties and furiously masturbates
>bell rings and I get a slow clap leaving the room, complete eruption when I'm walking out of door
>fucked every girl in class that night, in their pudgy pasty white and brown asses

good
>don't take for granted a nice white woman who hates niggers
we don't have those over here very often, count your blessings
>congratulations sir and godspeed

They're all over the place here tbqh. Northern Ireland is insanely racist and xenophobic and sectarian and homophobic and so on. I just wasn't expecting to find one in my uni class, is all. Here's hoping you find whatever it is you're looking for lad.

I'll see you in the suburbs! I'm waiting.

>be in USAF
>supervisor is female
>working late one night, expeditor keeps piling on jobs
>staying positive, working hard
>supervisor almost in tears from working one 14 hour shift, can hardly focus or function

I've always believed men to be superior but this experience really drove it home for me

>asian qt
>in university

we all know how this ends.

Fucking this.
>be hanging out with liberal as fuck cousin
>talking politics and i poke holes in everything she says
>she starts breaking down and agreeing with me
>i park my car in the middle of nowhere and we talk a little bit more
>night ends with me fucking her ass and jizzing down her throat
Now everytime we see each other it happens all over again.
>argue
>i win
>i fug her ass

I need to go back to the homeland
>goddammit I love redheads
How are scotch prices up in the land of Ire?

also lil story
>be inart school
>take class called "women ways of seeing"
>teacher is an import swj from larger university, obviously lesbian
>be only straight guy in class of 20
>class ends up just talkin about sex and stupid things, and girls get frothy
>end up having first threesome after many lectures on sexual freedom
>feminist classes getting me laid?
>sure why not

>be in a graduate class for the first time, chem field, state college
>be white
>60% of class is chink, 15% is Indian, 15% is Muslim, 10% is white
>normal classes are almost entirely pure white with 1-2 blacks
white supremacy my ass
I'm gonna have to learn chinese

MUZZIE ISN'T A RACE YOU FOOL

Are you retarded?
Muslim is a race

>liberal as fuck cousin
>cousin
>i fug her ass

a fucking high school drama teacher

Eat pork or go back to the desert.

My girlfriend was borderline bluepilled when I met her, she hadn't fully bought the narrative yet though so she was easy to turn. She actually follows the logical incredibly well

> law philosophy class
> teacher:you know sometimes i appear on tv or write bits for the newspaper
> sometimes people send angry letters to the dean that i indoctrinate my student with leftist believes and that i'm a leftist
> they are wrong i'm a extreme leftist lol

so far i haven't caught her trying to 'indoctrinate' us but still imagine if a guy said well i'm extreme rightwinged. He would get fired.

Holy fuck are you serious? How can you have such mandatory courses? How can you afford the time to do something that is so absolutely useless and pointless during your studies?

I'm an aerospace engineering student and studying what I'm supposed to know to fly spacecrafts fills my time so much I hardly have time to sleep: if I had to waste time on some liberal brainwashing material I would flip the shit.

We don't have a choice, oliveoilman. If we don't take the courses, we don't get the degree, so it's like we never took any courses at all.

Gaisorowski?

First cousin blood related. Deal with it.

>be me
>wife start biching about equality, independency and all the other shits
>life became impossible, told her I am leaving
>Took my combat cows and left to a mountain
>Currently living happier than ever in my mountain.

>Not fucking your roomate.

Are you really that boring?

Damn guys, we like to laugh at Sweden and Britain, but this shit is inherently fucked up. It saddens me to tell you that you're no different from those cuck nations. Seriously guys.

Medkit, your country is a mountain, of course you're going to live in one

>come to lab unprepared
>stress turns to panic internally
>onset of delirium
>psycho bitch D student lab partner shows true colours and whines it's not fair and I shouldn't come to lab if I'm sick
>vomit on her
>she starts crying
>I start laughing while screaming "Griffith!"
>start flipping around on the lab benches
>rip open the autoclave and start throwing hot gooey staphylococcus paste shouting "dinner is ready!"
>use my uninhibited lightning speed to shove lab shakers up every pussy in the class before anyone could escape
>start masturbating furiously over the assays
>lab coordinator tells me to save my semen yield for later because I've already been awarded full marks for participation
>mfw

So you chimped out

STEALTH RARE

I thought you were El Salvador you sneaky bastard

All the idiot leftists in our generation that are convinced Bernie would have saved them from college tuition should take a long, hard look at the requirements for their degrees. But then, if they did that, they might have to apply critical thinking, and that would challenge their safe space, so they refuse to do it.

Gary Johnson will unveil his plan for blacks here. youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs

Actually I'm studying in czech republic, just have to use vpn home because campus ips are rangebanned on 4chins.
But yeah I agree that our unis are uncucked

Kek

Don't worry teen honkey-san, I am sure you'll outgrow whatever phase youre going through.

>>> several years ago tried to spend my GI Bill before it expired. Take some community college classes. In a first year sociology class. 30+ years old at the time. Working at sheriff's office as deputy at intake. Did a year in Bosnia peacekeeping. Married. Own a house. Redpilled as fuck to how the world works. Switched to online school to finish associates.

Could not stand it then. Can only imagine how full of shit, white guilt ridden, & politically correct things are now. Should have gotten cert in welding or HVAC and gotten out of LE.

>>>not my story, not college, but applicable.

Have former partner who now works at Charlotte PD. He's mixed race. Identified as Caucasian on application when we worked together, put down Black at Charlotte to get hired. Works in district where hood-Googles are currently googling out. Was forced to go to prototype "Disassembling Racism" class put on by Charlotte NAACP & universities. Him & one other black officer redpilled class, which was half sitting judges, business owners and the like, during "evaluation" at end, citing every piece of bad propaganda/data/statistics & provided correct info or statistics within correct context. Class series for rest of division had to be cancelled "reevaluated" due to "ineffective format."

This right here. Take your core classes at a nigger tier college and then transfer to a real one for your degree. You'll save lots of money and it's not different at all from taking all your classes at the same place

>same based user
>I will only owe around 18k from 2 years at uni
>screw shill induced global studies
>dont take shit from these sjw libcuck teachers

>nearing the end of bachelor's degree
>have to take a year of classes in subject of my choosing
>in hindsight I should've just quit uni altogether but oh well
>pick geography
>physical geography classes are actually pretty neat
>problem is there are mandatory human geography classes
>get 3-4 classes that are pretty much "x people dindu nuffin, whites are evil oppressors" all semester long
>obviously being a leaf the class about the natives was the worst
>still had one class about maritime trade that was taught by a redpilled as fuck tenured prof who shut up the worst hippies of the class on a daily basis

Uni was a mistake.

>woman acting like woman
>being generally a liberal dumbass
>chimp out like a bunch of niggers

being a faggot and not meme-arrowing

Literally two days ago.
>West coast us
>Gay teacher
>Makes everyone write down their pronouns
>Preaches inclusivity
> Bashes trump for the first two days of class
>Here we go again.jpg
>Keep mouth shut so they won't hate me
>Assigns current event
>Me talking to based nip about the Calais wall.
>The only snowflake in the class hears me and storms out of class
>KEK over teacher asking another student where she went.

kek, i passed my human geography modules just using the knowledge i obtained playing sim city. You should have just stayed in your dorm.

>be in English class
>black girl keeps interrupting the professor
>keeps mentioning how people hated her for her skin color in her paper
>professor asks for an example
>she can't give one
>she also talks about how she wishes she could go to an all black university
>nobody in the class likes her
>have a group project
>get matched with three girls
>they talk about how she's an annoying cunt

>Be me
>googles have chimp congregation in hallway everyday
>Blocks whole fucking hallway
>Triggered everyday because googles dont move out of the way and take up entire
>One day get tired of googles doing same shit
>just walk right though them not giving one fuck
>chimps yell wtf man we dindu nuffin
>try to tell them to gtfo of the way
>logic is unconceivable to google brain activity
>consistant replies of we dindu nuffins
>nearly get in a fight

I don't really have any stories. Being in the south already my Schools were full of pretty red pilled people already. Nothing quite like 'Damn niggers' or anything but people just didn't give a shit about any SJW stuff.

>be me
>college orientation
>hanging out with some friends, a google (my roommate) and some sandgoogles
>rest of my friends split, left with the sandgoogle and his friends
>I'm drunk so I go to their suite
>we start talking poltiics
>I play the role of the blue pilled normie, they all talk sandgoogle
>head sandgoogle whispers over to me
>tells me ISIS is run by the Jews

Now I love sandgoogles

Same thing here in Arizona btw I'm using a VPN.

I never understand all this equality bullshit.
If a woman can do the equal levels a man can do whatever the field then fuck, yes she deserves the same rewards. Vice versa, race, whatever.

If you lower the bar however why do you deserve the same accolade? You dont. Dont use 'limitations' as an excuse to deprive the best.

I am a christian Iranian but I still get attacked for my opinions because I'm light enough that I look white. In fact when I was a little kid I was pretty dark and looked very ethnic, I got redpilled because after puberty I started to look white and I noticed how people treated me differently.

>2nd year college
>everyone is a fucking lefty
>learn about how WWII never ended and how we are still at war with everyone
>explained to me why we need to help fungis
>"dumb right wingers lol"
>never talk to them again
>find 2 other right wing dudes

Everything is alright now.
I also loved my gay metrosexual left wing professor who trashtalked Trump and right wingers for about 15 minutes before every lecture.

Oh actually I remembered a few, but this was at Murray State College and not the one I'm going to now.

>Mudslime Prof for a basic computer course
>He barely knows his shit and poorly explains everything
>Short paitence, never helps people
>Made 200 question tests that you had to print off the questions to study for.
>Hear from a second hand source that he, in another class got so close to a girl and berated her because she didn't understand something
>Leaves the classroom in tears

And another one that ties into this story

>English Professor, teaching a creative writing class
>Wanted to encourage people to write about whatever they felt like
>Shared a short poem that was a bit risque
>Nothing straight up sexual but everyone should know what he was trying to imply
>Later on a girl from that class files a sexual harrassment complaint against him
>He immediately gets fired
>Over a poem
>That had zero sexual content
>In a classroom full of adults

The double standard just pissed me off. Even down here.

>deeper at the age of 3 due to cultural influences

next time, make it more believable

>be me
>go to small college in hopes of transfer to larger
>deans list two years in a row
>women are a brick wall or have children already or screw tyrone, disgust
>leave with my associates
>never attend school ever again
>never pursue a career in management
>two income void years of my life gone

Thanks Obama

>i'll take "things that never happened" jim

Euphoria mate. There's nothing quite the feeling that you fucking JOHN CENA'd the opposition.

EVERY. TRICK. IN. THE. BOOK. Was used to brainwash, scare people, I mean they extended the fucking registry deadline in an act of desperation.

I had to shout at my class the day after when they used the "old shouldnt vote"
>Worked all their life.
>Paid taxes all their life.
>Lived through more lifes trials, events and experiences than us.
>You only champion democracy when it fits your agenda
>Barely a whimper back "its our lifes its affecting"
>"Guess what, Your not special."

>fucking leaf
>teacher talks about US economy
I don't believe this story you're telling me.

>I accident let my opinions slip and triggered my polsci teacher by saying Islam has always been a domineering, hateful religion throughout history, and I also said muslims we're terrorists. (Which I then amended by saying #notallmuslims)

>My teacher responed by saying the recent attacks were lone wolf attacks and that it was not TRUE islam. The he claimed I got that ridiculous idea that the terrorists were muslims from the media and I shouldn't buy into such extremes like believing muslims are terrorists. He also said Christians were really bad in history too. (Too which I said I was speaking in the last to decades, and he promptly changed the subject).

Throught all this all these liberals were groaning and yelling at me. I don't know what I'm fucking paying for anymore. If they want to say 2+2 is 3 go ahead. But I'm not going to buy your shitty logic. Just give me my polysci degree and let me out. I did try to save face by saying I was just playing the devils advocate.

Islam is a religion
Arab is a race

Combat vet that made that argument to a feminist once. Found myself surrounded b by a bunch of screaming banshees. Decided not worth the trouble. Never bothered arguing again.

Had a psychology professor on tenure in my community college.

Dude was...not sure if he was red or bluepilled, but he did go the length of
>You gotta understand, it's not about thinking inside the box, it's about thinking outside the box
and went on Matrix-Tier rants about how
>it's not Psyche and Cupid, it's Cupid and Psyche, you see!
not to mention
>You know, Freud was one of the most interesting men I know, his work is absolutely amazing.

I shit you not, we had to do 7 chapters and take a test on all of them

Got through 3.

Oh, he also talked about "his boys" and how they handled their women.

I swear man, looking back, I wish I had paid attention more so I could tell you about the insane lectures and shit he gave.

Oh, and he could figure out dreams pretty easily, told him mine I had as a kid, and it was pretty fucking spot on.

Dude was cool.

>in physics class
>cuckold chickenwings teacher asks me to stop doing squats in class
>tell him to chill out
>he starts sweating and breathing faster claiming that he is chill and reassuring the entire class that he's a cool professor
>look him dead in the eye while I increase the speed of my squats and tell him he isn't cool at all
>he begins to have a mental breakdown and starts trying to prove he's cool using math
>laugh at him as he scribbles away
>reassure him that I was only messing with him, this is a lie
>he knows it too
>keep doing ever increasingly fast paced squats as he keeps trying to prove himself cool with his nerd science formula
>fat hambeast woman starts crying and begs me to stop, screams that I'm killing him as the professor goes into hysterics and begins to spasm on the floor
>heat from high-speed squats generates a huge amount of pressure in the room and blows out the windows, deafening everyone inside the classroom

College sucks

So your teacher was high?

Hulderfolk pls go.

>communications class
>professor is some old fat dried out bitch
>talking about shit
>LAYPEOPLE LAYPEOPLE LAYPEOPLE LAYPEOPLE
>wonder what the fuck laypeople terms are, think I'm fucking retarded
>2 weeks pass
>oh this fucking retard is just replacing -men with -people and slaughtering the English language
>English teacher mangles the English language to conform to her warped perspective

t-thanks Traiteu

Psychology professors are either the best, insightful people you'll ever meet.

Or they're total SJWs.

I have not met one that didn't fall into these two categories.

This is entirely true. Like 5 of the engineers in my class had nra buttons on their backpacks and supported trump.

Nah man, just...
It's like he was trying to be redpilled, but...

Yeah, he was high.

Pretty sure he said "illuminati" once or twice, but he did hint towards talking about the bilderberg group, which suprised me.

kek. FINISH HIM

>2 combat vets in a cultural anthropology class

>Environmental Earth Science
>Talking about stereo types
>Talking about the chinese
>Do an impression using some actual Chinese
>user isnt that a little bit racist!
>Tell her its actual Chinese
>It still racist!

Even in STEM courses you aren't safe.
Literally the only redpilled people I know come from an area with an immigrant problem. People think it is all fine and dandy because they dont have to deal with the less advanced humans.

So is it true that all Engineers are no nonsense people?

I'm studying to teach English

What does Cred Forums think of this?

btw Beowulf's been my favorite of what I've read for this so far

I really wish colleges had lesser degrees that only requires you to take classes relevant to your major.

You ever wonder why millennials don't have jobs, it's because general education requirements pile everyone with mountains of homework. You ever wonder why millennials suck at the shit they study for, it's because gen eds take away most of their academic focus.

It took me going into my 4 year degree to really start getting nothing but relevant classes.

2 year degrees are worthless. Just one slight step above High School.

My dad has worked in the engineering field his entire life and I can assure you this is not true. The same idiots and leeches you see everywhere else get into engineering too especially in foreign countries.

>be in Long Beach State
>almost graduating
>never had friends to talk about how Trump will make America great again
>never met cool white conservative guys to hook up for parties
>school is full of liberal wackos
>I hate my engineering class and ASCE because they have cool people and I can never be like them
Where can I move to meet great people and date beautiful white girls?

I got mine in 1 year thanks to high school classes with dual credit

I'm not entirely sure what I actually did

AP classes?

Same thing happened to me in high school.

lel my university in california is 8% white

>Going to highschool in commiefornia
>In engineering class
>professor is a 65 y/r lady
>always gets pissed off at annoying student, she yelled at them many times before
>6 months into class, I stumble into her office
>on wall, i see puctures of her of dead deer she hunted
>next day, i ask her about it
>shes redpilled as fuck
I enjoyed the class even more, continue?

how the fuck

thats how you only get a bachelor's degree which is worth nothing nowadays.
Without a Master youre a cuck

>required Uni classes in the states
LAND OF THE FREE
HOME OF THE BRAVE

PAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How didn't that make you bluepilled?

Me too. Smaller classes so it's more personalized, save so much money, no liberal bullshit.
Why doesn't everyone do this?

I'd like to read on. Besides, just giving us the tip is rude. Have you not heard of my people's customs?

I remember this pasta from somewhere

because people treated me worse when they thought I was white

>I defend him as well, and this asian qt asks for my number
And then you woke up, nerd

Read about the life of muhammed and know that most muslims seek to emulate this violent, childfucking migrant warlord.

Godspeed user.

just reading that smelled like weed

You are faggot if you dont take the class

>taking required Writing/Lit class
>it's only been 3 weeks of class and so far the professor has turned into a class of socialist readings
>professor makes it clear she's a hardcore leftist
>makes any opportunity to bash trump for no reason
>tfw i dont have the balls to say anything because i've been an introvert for so long and i just want people to like me

>tfw first essay is based on a political topic
>i'm going to write about having a secure border using europe as an example of the failure of open border policies

Fucking America.
Your unis are retarded as fuck.

> Be Brit
> Do course
> 14 white men, 1 white girl, 1 asian guy
> Fast forward 3 years
> Pass course

That's it. No extra indoctrination courses slipped in.
Why the fuck don't you fags come to European unis instead? It would be A) Better and B) Half the price.

That's absolutely degenerate you disgusting piece of shit

>freshman sociology
>easy class
>Talking about gentrification and where people choose to live in cities
>I say I would not live in a ghetto due to high risk of being a victim
>She-Gorilla loses her mind
>THE HURRRL YUUU MEAN GHETTO!!!
>oh shit.jpg
>Professor notices she is chimping out
>Agrees with me
>Says poor blacks lash out at whites in incredible rates
>Professor was black

Never been more surprised in a humanity course. I heard the professor left that university and worked at nursing homes, wonder why.

>caring about border policy
>unironically being noided about foreigners
lmao look at this fucking white male

Did she just blast them or was she like that 24/7

jokes on you
i'm hispanic

Nice

>stability class
>me doing problems
>a group of people comes and tells us they are giving us a message
>they start handing out some photocopies
>one of them, a girl, starts talking
>some shit about drugs or whatever
>i dont care, keep doing problems
>some time later professor interrupts them
>tells them to not come here to talk politics
>they were talking shit about the government (this was like 2013)
>what they fuck are these fags?
>look at the photocopy they gave me
>its actually a magazine
>"argentinian communist youth"
>professor keeps btfo-ing them
>now they try to sell us that crappy mag
>"its not just politics, it also has many other interesting things"
>"it is [about 2 dollars, I think], we have to charge money otherwise we cannot print anymore"
>professor tells them to fuck off
>noone buys their crap mag
>never see them again

checked, get 4Sty

Good work there Argie fucking idiots selling communist things with capitalist prices.

Tell me you guys don't have antifa or an equivalent

>[current year]
>communists still exist

how is that even fucking possible

Attending a cuck-servative Catholic university.

I am basically motherfucking Satan because I openly support Trump and said that I WILL vote for him.

They rage, and their fury serves only to make my penis harder.

Everyone else is looking into third party options, not realizing that they are wasting a vote, but loathe the idea of voting for Hillary.

I can't wait for election day.

Shouldn't they have been distributed for free?

>Sandhurst integrates females with male platoons
>within the first term half of the females are broken and in Lucknow (rehabilitation) platoon

So progressive, such modern

Joke's on you, I'm well aware it's all suicide in this world of dogs.

>Tell me you guys don't have antifa or an equivalent

we dont have antifa, but there are plenty of lefties, like the "abuelas" and such

my college (UTN) is quite redpilled, all the professors must work in the industry, so there are very few lefties among them

Thanks for the dubs, fellow burger!

I wasnt present in this one, someone told it to me

>industrial organization class
>days before elections last year
>professor makes a little poll
>students have to write in a piece of paper who they will vote for
>about 70% vote for macri (right wing guy)
>peronist (leftie) in class get butthurt
>stands up and leaves
>before leaving "viva el [leftie party]"

there are some lefties, but theyre minorities, we dont talk much about politics anyway

Same here. I got out RIGHT before the safe-space invasion.

Living the dreeeeaaaammm
Are you two an item or do you just randomly hook up like that?

Race isnt real. Asians are albinos descendents of black people. Google Khoisan tribe. Arabs are descendents of Black albinos. Google Dravidians. And the biggest most obvious in your face secret of modern history. Whites are the albino descendents of arabs. Thats why the middle east is under europe. Google Dravidian albinos. 100% identical to the modern european caucasion.

Only 1 human race. Albinism isnt supreriority. Its a disease. Thats why there is so much inferiority projection, fear, and denial of of actual white origins. Hint. white supremacy is the continuation of the caste system. Whites just arab albinos and their descendents. This knowledge changes everything. Welcome to the age of information. Wake up, neo. Youve been programmed to hate thy neighbor in an effort to damn your soul. Youve been used. Youre hatred, manufactured and indoctrinated. Wake up. Its not to late.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

done some anthropology classes too..here they are still at aprotosjw evel..they are kinda obsessed with the "evil west oppressing other cultures" and with the whole"there's no superior culture thing" but on a smallerlevel than in the US...keep studying and be the counter-intelligentia for a better future. Dissent is the way.

What a shitty argument about BLM.

*tips*

>sitting in "anthropology of globalization"
>subject of AIDS comes up
>wasn't it started by a male stewardess that spread it all over the globe?
>class gasps audibly
>one SJW moans "no, no, no!" like she is in physical pain

KEK.

The best that fascists can get are their cousins. Because they all live in hillbill cousinfuck town where that kind of thing is normal.

Normally, I would this is fake or a pasta but I attended a class on how to properly write a resume and apply for jobs and career services online. We had a few she-boons also in the class but rarely paid attention and sat together in the back talking about drama on social media. When the teacher asked them what job they would look into they asked how to get security clearances so they could apply to be secret agents like in "Red". They wanted to also help protect Obama.

I bet you said the same thing 8 years ago. Oh wwait, you couldnt vote. Kid.

top kek

More women without grace and humility that are stupid to boot?

Sounds like a plan dude.

>Be in 10th grade
>Honors english with white feminist teacher
>Only 3 guys in whole class, the rest are girls
>Every day the teacher talks about how pussies men are and how her husband is whipped
>How she plays hockey and can do anything a man can do, etc, etc.
>I tolerate it because she had a pair of the nicest titties ever and every day i sat there fantasizing about fucking the shit out of her and just sucking on those tits
>be 11th grade, I'm in regular English now because I didn't learn a damn thing in that class and only stared at her tits.
>same teacher teaches 11th grade english which has about 50% males 50% females. (some of the students may have been remedial english too)
>She still talks about the same stuff
>idc, i earned a whole nother year of staring at those beautiful titties

>Black female history teacher in uni
>Stays as politically neutral as she can while teaching
>Encourages open discussions in and outside class
>Rest of class is cool and open to talking about most things.
>Life is pretty good in uni so far. No SJW's yet.

underage b&

In Jew-S colleges, even when studying hard sciences, you are required to take a base curriculum of Jewry and propaganda to graduate. These credits cannot be skipped, and if you fail because of a begrudged Jew professor you do it again, at your own expense, or you don't graduate.

Those who go on to become successful just keep their heads down so not to be expelled for challenging the status jew. Those who are not as strong of will become indoctrinated and become liberals.

The damage is usually... permanent.

>wearing cuck goggles

>I feel less fear being vocal about my support for Trump because I'm a minority. Liberals wouldn't dare attack me, or else they'd be hypocrites.

Liberals have been threatening violence against a flaming gay jew with a taste for nigger cocks because he is anti-feminist and pro-Trump.

Nothing is safe from liberal hypocrisy.

>attend college
>major in biochemistry
>take some filler social science classes but they're nothing too radical, just typical soft-left stuff with fairly moderate/uninterested professors teaching
>chemistry professors often talk about going shooting, fishing, hunting, etc
>graduate without a single radical SJW encounter
Did I luck out?

WTF is this shit

Blessed by Kek.

Also, double digits confirmed

I had an American lecturer this semester for a materials chemistry paper and she would not stop shoving her political opinion down our throat. Like holy fuck what is wrong with you Americans? Discuss the shit I'm paying you to discuss instead of wasting my time. Not a single other lecturer has pulled this shit.

>Freshman year in college
>Academic Writing class where we read essays and them have discussions and write about them
>Class is all males, mostly computer science / software engineering students
>Professor is a feminazi
>Assigned reading is some bullshit article where a feminazi whines about how medical descriptions of conception portray male sperm as heroes and female eggs as damsels or some such shit is sexist.
>Professor asks class what they thought of it
>No responses
>She calls on me
>Trying not to reveal my powerlevel, but can't agree with this shit
>"I thought it was petty, there's plenty more things feminists should be devoting their time to other than the wording of medical descriptions."
>Rest of class nods in agreement
>Others offer up their points about why the article sucked
>Except for one kid, and he happened to be the only obvious jew in class
>He gets irrationally angry and starts shouting that we don't understand what women go through so we can't talk about it.
>Professor is speechless for a moment then moves on to talking about the structure of the essay

It was a good time overall.

Which uni you at?

I have a few stories

>Be me
>In philosophy class giving a speech
>Its on virtue ethics [which I don't follow, but Aristotle was definitely interesting enough to be worth the speech]
>Am told the next day that two girls "claiming to represent others" felt I had "threatened their personal safety" with my speech.

And another time.

>Be in philosophy [again]
>Talking about Christian theology
>Tell teacher that in the Christian faith the afterlife has a physical component.
>He tells me I'm wrong [no explanation why]
>I ask for explanation
>He says I'm wrong somewhat condescendingly.
>I say "WTF dude, you can't just tell someone they're wrong without an explanation"
>Teacher asks me to put a pin in the subject, I agree, lecture goes on.
>After class we have a decent conversation on what constitutes a "physical" component, with my argument being that since the Bible references food, time, spacial dimensions, etc in its paradise, then [as St. Aquinas said] the animal life must continue in some form there, without even getting into the resurrection.
>Later on get a call telling me I have to go to the campus because I'm in trouble. Apparently some guy was offended that I swore, and that I 'always argued with the teacher'.
>I tell the teacher [named James Kirk btw] about it, he agrees its a crock of shit.
>Stupid fat chick at the college lets me off with a warning because of my naturally loud voice [which she shares], but not without giving me a long spew about hate speech.

>Be in sociology class
>Have chats with professor after class about politics and philosophy.
>After a few days he gets so triggered he tells me in no uncertain terms he never wants to chat with me again.

Fuck, glad to be old
>Be me
>Be in the late '90s
>Graduate from a mid tier university
>Social engineering at a low level
>Redpilled people the norm
I can't imagine how you guys deal with this shit