WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Trump

Fuck white people

Fuck off shills, you're not welcome here.

>literal who poller gives shillary +6

Yeah okay

>WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME
COURSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE TRUST OF THOSE YOU LOVE

>Trump gets close to Hillary
>Suddenly drops in (((polls))) for no apparent reason
>Hillary's support skyrockets without her even doing anything
Really makes your neurons fire

WAAAAKE MEEE UUP WHEN SEPTEMBER EEENDS

TuckFrump IAmNowHillariouslyIlll

One poll with a sample size of 1,000, doesn't state the political parties of those who were surveyed, and while most of the other polls have Trump leading.

I'm shaking in my boots.

I wish Cotton was a monkey.

>polls show Trump 0.5 points ahead
>"HAHAHHAHA SHILLS BTFO TRUMPS GONNA WIN MAGA MAGA MAGA"

>polls show Trump 6 points behind
>"Fuck off shill, polls don't matter they're all rigged anyway. Thanks for correcting the record."

is it just me or is modern pop music super fucking gay and saggy

watch what happens after the debate its going to a wild ride. Laugh as media loses what little credibility it has left.
#MAGA or go softly into the night

damn... made me think

made me think

Just finished Evangelion on Thursday.

It was fucking great.

Right about now is where Trumptards go back to saying the polls are rigged and mentioning Brexit like the two are comparable.

How do you finish it? What did you watch? The TV series? The movies?

I had to quit my job
I'm going to thinking about this full time.

Aaayyyaaaa

Say do you remember?

Aayyaaa

Never was a cloudy dayyy

WHEN OUR HILLDAWG STILL HAD A CHANCE BUT NOW WE'RE STRESSED OUT

who got

It said Hillary is already dead

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYEEEEZZZ

Huh.

Really makes you think.

Everything apart from D&R

I started by watching the TV Series, then I watched EoE and then I watched the Rebuilds.

scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth

PROOF THE POLLS BE RIGGED

>odd poll with big lead for Clinton
>it has no crosstabs viewable

makes my synapses pop

>the two samples were (((combined))) and (((balanced))) to reflect the 2013 American Community Survey

>odd poll with big lead for Clinton

Yet I bet this is the same guy that shills the LA times polls when Trump is up +10

Absolute trips of truth

WAAAKE ME UUP
WHEEEN SEPTEMBER EEENDS

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

kek

lol the US has gone to shit.

really activates your almonds

Hillcucks are so sad

Yup..
2 points to go lads.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Hi Jack. How are the anti-depressants working for you?

Wanting to frisk people and take guns is a big reason. Who would have thought the Republicans would be the gun grabbers?

1000 is enough of a sample for a country the size of the US

how do you plan on humiliating him

why do people hide people's names btw? ethical or legal reasons?

Usually when you see a name censored it's because the screenshot was originally submitted to reddit or something, where you can't post personal info

No point in humiliating a cuckold. They'll just love it.

But I'd love to see Jack take his "I love magical negros, I'm so smart and heroic routine" to Haiti. He'd last three hours tops.

what did he mean by this

beliving thease charts XD

Calm down there slenderman

> advantages : none
> strengths : none
> no chance in Florida
> have to over sample women by 3pts
Damn. Her campaign Is collapsing, by what in that document, she has to cheat to stand a chance

Fuck laws and borders and shit.

>cheat

That is all that crooked wench has done her entire life. It is literally her raison d'ĂȘtre. She cheats and lies and then rinses and repeats. In my entire life (maybe outside of George W Bush and Sarah Palin) she is the worst, most corrupt candidate on a major ticket. She is absolutely horrifying.

(I know Palin isn't corrupt, just dumb)

I-I believe, Cred Forums!

PSA: DON'T PAY ATTENTION WHEN PEOPLE CONCERN TROLL ON RECENT POLLS (like OP for instance)

Just so it is easier to visualize and instead of the misleading image people usually post straight from the RCP head to head polls here is the current standing (as of a couple of hours ago) in a chart :

> with a proper full Y axis (instead of compressed to 8 points, making any change look dramatic)
> with all individual polls represented (instead of just the average)
> with the polls on their proper last polling date (instead of release date, as they sometimes postpone release for "reasons")
> with an attempt to represent the margin of error (the glow around the data points).

The source for both the individual polls and the average is the RCP 4way average located at realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Just look how close both candidates are, even with the "unusual" polls like both NBCs and the Rasmunssen.

There is no slump, no clear advantage for Hillary (or Trump for all that matter) and both candidates will reach the debates in a virtual statistical tie.

Except of course that Trump state polls are magnificent this week. Dark blue states becoming light blue, light blue becoming toss ups and light reds (according to pundits) revealing clear advantage to Trump

So whenever shills and concern trolls mention polls remember this post and the chart at the pic related.

And remember to MAGA, always MAGA

>trump behind first time
>nothing
>trump behind second time
>nothing
>trump behind now
>hurr TRUMP BTFO get ready for a Hillary presidency start grabbin yer guns and running innawoods before the witch sacrifices you to moloch! BTFO BTFO HAHAHA

Doesn't matter. Hillary is going to rig this election. It WILL be coming down to a revolution

Hillary is so ill she'll likely barely make it to December. People in the know, thinks she has 6 months tops.

>counting polls from before Hillary's collapse