HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

With a SINGLE Facebook post, this man has destroyed all the credibility that pol bigots have. There is no response. You are on the wrong side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9TOWIc_KLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I would knowingly and willingly poison myself

Why?

I believe the general response is that OP should consider giving the skittles to his family and loved ones, and see how much he'd be willing to gorge then.

Also, leafy de-bumping meds

men, women, and children
>implying the women and children aren't in refugee camps in Turkey
>Implying 90% of 'refugees' aren't fighting age males
>Implying they don't obliterate white culture
> Implying that I don't want to kill them all
> Implying I don't get happy when Poseidon kills hundreds of niggers and pakis in the med

Wew lad, this guy needs to gas himself immediately.

This fucking cuck "rapper" has been nothing but poison on my time line. He's caused me so much useful rage for the gym

Cuck mentality

You're not saving anyone if you're dead. Unless you're some kind of immortal Zulu warlock. Which, let's be honest, you're not.

Becuase he's a caring person who understands that his life is insignificant compared to millions of others.

Poltards that spend most of their days in their basement wouldn't understand what this is like.

>Is my life more important

Unironically yes.

so he be saying that he'd kill himself so that unknown young arab males would come into his country?
wew lad

Leftists want the entire country to eat these skittles though.
Are you really going to force your neighbor to kill themselves for some islamic cultists from the other side of the world?

the problems is that you don't save those skittles from the poisoned ones. they just bring their skittle war to your own country and who will save your skittles if there are no skittle bowls left that are not poisoned?

Fuck off nigger lover

skittles is a euphemism for dicks

>I would GORGE myself on dicks

>There is no response.

Great, stop posting it then.

And we all get to live with the consequences because you wanted to be a self righteous bastard. Thanks asshole we can't even kill you when you are already dead. Just go ahead and change your name to Baby Boomer while you are at it.

As for you potato nigger you had better hope one of those poisoned skittles doesn't explode near me or my family i will knock your head of its block.

There is literally no reason for me to value some random sand nigger more than my self

>not knowing the skittles metaphor was first used by feminists about men
>except they used m&ms
>What now, liberals

They're economic migrants. They already left the war zone, so you aren't saving their lives.

The best thing to do to help the refugees is for the US to stop arming rebels to oust Assad and concentrate on taking them out instead. In other words, don't elect Clinton who will continue destroying the country because Israel and the Saudis told her to.

Yes let the liberals gorge on poison and die. Oh wait they want to force US ALL to gorge on poisoned skittles. That's the problem. If liberals want to die from Noogles then they should off themselves on Noogle island rather than force us all to deal with these Noogle refugees that want to kill us and suck all our tax dollars.

>Becuase he's a caring person who understands that his life is insignificant compared to millions of others.
isn't that the definition of fascism?

Sorry, you started out with the flawed premise that all life is valuable. And that just isn't true.

>understands that his life is insignificant compared to millions of others.
I don't understand this. This is literally a cuck mindset

Liberals only care about consent when it benefits them.

Doesn't realize that in the metaphor the skittle eater represents an entire nation. All that virtue signaling.

If you prep the bull, you win.

>what kind of person would think the answer to that question is yes?

the kind of person that doesn't want to die for people that don't give a god damn about them

stop posting dumb shit from social media here

>I would leave behind a legacy of children to eat the poison skittles

Why is the left so heartless?

This is what they say. Say. They could save poeple without being killed by donating money. How much money do they donate?

Do they fight against US wars of aggression and how? Iraq war killed some million Iraqis.

My life is more important than thousands of shitskins though. I am the absolute pinnacle of humanity, I am a white male.

"I'd gorge myself on skittles..." Except, no he fucking wouldn't. And we know this because he's sat on his arse trying to look big on social media when there are literally millions of people suffering in any place on the globe you could stick a pin.

>allowing the weak to get out of fighting for their cointry
If they refuse to sacrifice themselves for greatwr good, why should we?

It's not just their lives but also lives of your countrymen that you are gambling with. Also #yesallmen

Another good point. The analogy kind of falls apart because the Skittle-eater isn't an individual person making the decision for his own life in this case. It represents millions of people who aren't obligated to risk their lives.

Wait isn't the skittle metaphor what was used by feminists to describe men and rape?
Aren't they just arguing with themselves?

Most liberal women already gorge themselves on skittles

This guy would sacrifice untold numbers of innocent people just to make everything equal?

What a dick.

Ten thousand innocent lives are not worth that of one of those that I love

You're a brave man, saying you'll be the one to take the fall for all those faceless people. But give that bowl of skittles to your mother. Your father. Your daughters and sons. You tell your little girl she has to sacrifice her life to save the lives of a thousand people neither of you have ever met. You go to her funeral after they raped and murdered her and sit in the pew and tell me it was worth it for all those innocents that were saved in her stead.
You wanna take that responsibility all on yourself, big hero man? Then take it all on yourself. Buy a ticket and go fly over to Syria and give aid or join the resistance. Then you'll be the respectable hero you wanna tell yourself you are. But don't for a second think you have the right to tell me my family's lives are more important than a random stranger. If that's how you think it works, then you're no better than the idiots you think you're fighting against.

He wants to maximize utility. For the most people. He's willing to sacrifice himself and his loved ones for the millions of suffering innocents.

I don't really see anything wrong with this. I disagree, because I am selfish, but if he thinks this way then more power to him.

Because flooding every prosperous country with shitskins wont ruin millions of lives

How autistic are you?
You post this retarded shit 6-7 times a day every day and get your ass handed to you every time
retarded faggot
sage

Yes... make everyone equal.

>muh feelings

>implying that there's no chance that the first one is poisoned

Here's an idea.

How about people help those individuals somewhere other than here. That way they can get help, and I don't have to risk my life or the lives of my family in order to help them.

We can buy a parcel of land from a country in that area and let those "refugees" move there under guard.

But this is all just a proposal. The reality is that none of these "refugees" are people worth saving. They're all extremely violent and unscrupulous monsters. There are no "good guys" in Syria.

Just ask all of their neighbors. They know them best. And that's why most of them don't want to let any of them in.

lmao that will endanger people that we love.
Also no one seem to wonder why there are refugees in the first place.

How long before virtue signalling reaches such an intensity that the only way to outdo anyone is by actually killing yourself?

They are defective humans. Literally broken at the fundamental level.

Bait, but just in case anybody reads this who is retarded:

This implies that there are two options, eat all the skittles you can or eat none. It implies that people who are against open borders don't want to eat any skittles, when most of them do want to eat some skittles. They would merely propose that we actually can have our cake and eat it too if we merely test the skittles and then only eat the good ones. What you should emphasize when arguing with liberals is that taking in all refugees is actually a very bourgeois and priviliged perspective to take. That we don't mind because we live in the nice areas and we reap all the benefits of the doctors and firefighters while the poor have to live with the criminals and get their social programs diluted and made less effective, keeping them in a cycle of poverty. Be sure to mention that it "disproportionately affects people of color" and that it is actually "dog whistle racism".

this. the revisionism and hypocrisy is staggering.

i don't know how leftists are still able to amaze me with their double standards, but they are

Problem is he isn't eating all the skittles himself. He is forcing his neighbors, friends, and family to eat the skittles. If he is talking about refugees then he needs to take all of them under his own care and be responsible for all of them directly. He knows he can not, but he is saying he is. In reality he is forcing the poison on his neighbors, friends and family and hoping that he is only ingesting the real skittles. Typical leftist mentality, his intentions were good but he poisons us all.

So he would save thousands of refugee lives in exchange for thousands of his country's lives?

Wow really made my skittles melt

>pops the first skittle
>dies
Well now

Oh look this thread again, word for word, from the same flag. Potato nigger please

Would not touch a single skittle. Don't care how many sandpeople lives it would cost. I don't value any number of their lives more than my own.

>virtue, virtue, VIRTUE!!!
I nearly threw up. Shit thread, kill yourself OP.

This just demonstrates the flagellation that lefties will put themselves and their families, friends and countrymen through to satisfy their moral vanity. Fuck them all.

>virtue signaling 101

If you actually use Facebook you belong on reddit, please get off Cred Forums and never come back.

No it's not fucking insignificant compared to strangers across the globe we have nothing in common with. KEK

But in this extended metaphor, the person eating the Skittles is an entire nation, not a single person. So you'd be sacrificing the safety of the many for the safety of the few.

Alright. How about you commit suicide to raise awareness of child soldiers in the Congo. After you're dead we'll all hold a candle light vigil for how awesome of a person you were and everyone will change their facebook profile filters to a set of colored bars to show that they appreciated it.

I won't. I don't feel the need to sacrifice myself or others to prove to anyone else that I'm a better person. And I'll be alive and you'll be dead.

Your move spaghetti slut.

I would GORGE myself you bigots

My Tribe > Their Tribe

This is human survival 101. People like this have simply been living in the cultured, safe first world for too long so their basic instincts for survival are dulled, if not completely gone.

Exactly. This complete fuck of a person posting is assuming that the bowl of skittles is the single source of human life, and that an assured death of a few lives is worth saving the greater volume of lives by taking them in.

Well, guess what. The world doesn't work that way. There are nations full of humanity that stand on their own without the poisonous members. So the skittles analogy still holds its value in that it is assumed that the bowl full MUST be saved, but the leaders of the nations MUST decide to poison their population by taking them in.

No. No, in a representative government which America thankfully has, it's the PEOPLE of the nation that make that decision. If they decide that they want to continue without the poison and wait to see which nations WILL take them in and take the risk, that is NOT a wrong move on their part.

You really made me think juan, he's right. We should take literally every person that had ever wanted to come into America no questions asked and when something bad happens we shouldn't feel bad about it because in the end we helped so many helpless men....I oh imean women and children. Every one knows a memorable legacy is more important than what you actually accomplished.

Pic related is an example of a helpless 13 year old with his accepting young friends.

Your wife is enjoying herself right now.

Lol when shitskins are eradicating life in record numbers, i wonder if he will be man enough to own up to his stupidity. Thats the thing theyre thinking in the here and now, we're thinking 10-30 years in the future when pakis have made every other city into a bradistan clone and the culture war begins. Fucking liberals are playing checkers at the mo and we are playing 5d interdimensional stop the paki chess.

IF WE COULD ENSURE THAT ONLY THESE LEFTY ENRICHMENT-LOVING MARTYRS WERE THE VICTIMS OF THE TERRORISM, THAT'D BE GREAT but alas

Also, if you let in every single skittle who wants to come live in a good country, eventually it'll turn into just another shithole

Except this ignores the fact that it's probably not you that's dying. If it was a 1:1 ratio of bad skittle to dead person and it was only the skittle consumer that dies, then sure, go ahead.

But it's not. When you let rapists and murderers into the country it's not the well off white liberal that gets killed.

What they are saying here is that their feeling ("legacy") good and charitable is more important than the lives of their countrymen.

They would sacrifice you and your families in order to feel better about their own shitty existence.

Fuck em.

>fails to acknowledge that these poisoned skittles can also kill other people, so he's choosing to risk others lives as well

Except him supporting the eating of those skittles caused OTHER people to get poisoned, not him.

getting the refugees here wont do a think as long as we keep TO FUCKING BOMB THEIR PLACE creating refugees and terrorist alike which we than let roam free in our country without any background checks whatsoever.

since we are responsible for the mess i agree we should take refugees, even if it means economic regression. but we are in a WAR, there you cant just take everyone inside the country, especially not from the region you have war with.

put them in camps and do background checks. if they have a white vest let them roam free. if they dont want to wait or havent a white west BTFO them. simultaniously stop producing more refugees and terrorism by FUCKING STOP BOMBING THAT PLACE!!!!

To Cred Forums posters: Just click the minus sign at the upper left of the post in order to minimize this kind of bullshit.

I like how the anology still perfectly. Gutmensch thinks he can make a difference, eats all those skittles, doesn't have kids, and his likeminded friends all do the same.
Gutmensch dies on the same day because eating a bowl of skittles takes like an hour and he's now replaced by 5 sandniggers

What if instead of the skittles killing just you, they would kill you and dozens of other people.

poison skittles kill everybody

the man who was virtue-signalled to death!

Except by him eating the skittles, he allows the enemy to put even more skittles in the bowl, because they know its effective.

Also

>Literally wishing terrorism onto the population to appease Iraq/Afghanistan war guilt and European Envy.

One westerner's life is worth more than everyone in Syria.

Honostly, committing suicide for something like that would be the biggest waste of a life imaginable. Pretty much just marks you as an evolutionary failure.

You can eat all the skittles you want.
Don't you try to force them on me, fucker!

>> implying we give a fuck or have credibility

Literally no better than a suicide bomber.

""""suffering innocents""""

youtube.com/watch?v=s9TOWIc_KLU

>I would force feed potentially poisonous candy to my friends and family, my children, your friends and family, your children, and you.

I call bullshit, im sure this piece of shit would be willing to do this to other people, but not himself and his own family

I care about our children and families more than those who would do us harm.

Sorry, the only people who are important in this world are my immediate circle of family and friends. The rest of you can all go fuck yourselves.

Except he said he'd commit suicide by eating every skittle just to virtue signal some fake conversation he had with his other personality.

>sage for this being reposted so much.

>all these Cred Forumsacks who don't realize (((Eli))) is a Jewish name

That's nice, ask him how many homeless people he lets live in his house with him and his family?

>(((Eli)))

I'm glad our ancestors from thousands of years ago didn't had this self-hating liberal cuck mentality, we wouldn't have got past the the stone age.

so he will risk the life of many for the life of a few?

If we're peeling back the analogy to where the Skittles are fugees then it's no longer a question of whether you'd put yourself at risk, it's a question of whether or not you'd put your life and the lives of those around you at risk. Muzzies don't go on Facebook, search for "immigrants welcome" and specifically target that person and nobody else.

>I would poison myself, my children, and my countrymen, all without their consent or regard to their lives, just because I don't give a fuck about mine and want to look like a white knight online
These people should not be allowed to live. Saying that shit should actually be punishable by death.

Eli should kill himself so that people on organ transplant lists can live. It's the only logical conclusion to his cuck fantasy.

Checked

And Eli declared that if the people wanted peace they must eat skittles until they die. Those lucky enough to die or die by another gorger's explosion would be remembered as martyrs for peace, blood sacrifices to their lord Hillary.
The question that should've been asked is
>"If I gave your family a bowl of skittles and some of them were poisoned would you let them eat them"

I'm a firefighter, I've risked my own life to save that of others multiple times. The mere chance of dying is genuinely terrifying.

It wouldn't be the first time a new guy had to be pulled out of a training excercise, without any actual fire just a basement filled with smoke, because he started panicking.

Cucks don't know what it's like to face your own mortality, they live sheltered lives in echo chambers where all hostility and danger is filtered out. They genuinely would eat those skittles, but only when they feel themselves dying would they realise just what an amazing mistake they'd made.

>his life is insignificant compared to millions of others.
Thanks for justifying fascism.

>Becuase he's a person who understands that his life is insignificant

>not realizing your life in this metaphor is synonymous to the well being of wherever you reside
why are liberals so stupid and selfish?

>pretending that caring about random strangers is the "right thing to do" in order to be perceived as morally superior in a feeble attempt to secure a better mate, or a mate at all

Not even once.