Pepe vs. Iron Man

Pass it around lads

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89999101/#90000000
youtube.com/watch?v=8l1PMVvfjDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
articles.chicagotribune.com/1996-07-17/news/9607180237_1_robert-downey-malibu-home-deputies
variety.com/2016/film/news/wanda-lawmakers-raise-questions-about-chinese-investment-in-hollywood-1201868250/
youtube.com/watch?v=Alegof-51pU
youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll bump

not to care

by the way

That's actually pretty good

good stuff.

This would be harder hitting if it weren't so long.

This fucking millionaire liberal in a graphic tee and blazer shit needs to die famicom

For Murrica

She sounds really frustrated in the last clip, not sarcastically like it should have been. SAD!

It's like the light red pill, the normies need.

It is fucking irritating. Like when politicians roll up their sleeves because they are ready to get to "work".

Her tone and delivery are way off. Even worse, that was the best take!

I like RDJ a lot but I thought he was conservative. Jew gold has it's ways I guess.

That was nice, spot on

Trump can't solve nor even properly address any of the problems identified in the clip.

His african american outreach is "vote for me, why the fuck not?"

And his latino american outreach is tweating about eating a taco bowl.

He is clearly far more inept than Hillary, so you can't actually convince anyone via this route.

that's nice but it kind of falls flat when you remember that trump has more money than both of them combined

viral dis shit
CTR is it depressing that you are losing to a cartoon frog with $0 of funding

Good vid. At first I thought the Pepe was unnecessary but it actually draws attention to the vid.

>90038600
yup

>that sad Pepe

fucking kek

Almost nobody successful is for Trump.

The short list of successful people for Trump is actually D-listers or has-beens--people like Scott Baio and Kid Rock. People you wouldn't even recognize probably if you saw them on the street.

KEK IS GOING TO FAR NOW

Didn't Iron Man just get replaced by a black girl recently in the comics?

> Pepe save us, please!

Holy shit this is 11/10 memery, I am honestly in awe, well done

Kek'd. Gave it a like.

That is one sad pepe

>people I know actually shared the original celebs for Clinton video like it proves a point and isn't blatant desperate propaganda

How can people be so fucking stupid?

Usually I hate most Jewtubes we make but this is fucking brilliant and I will spread it everywhere.

noice

Clint Eastwood though

Damn this was actually pretty good. I was expecting it to be shit.

we forgetting trump is a billionaire?

Anybody knows what software he's using ?

"Successful"

It's all an illusion made for a narrative, my friend.

James Woods, Clint Eastwood, Shaq, Mike Tyson.

>deleted

what the fuck

ice cube, snoop dogg, 50 cent, bruce willis, arnold

Kid Rock is not a has-been, he's a never-was.

What was it??? Anyone got a cap?

and he never pretends not to be a billionare
but he cares about the economy and MAGA liberals just want more shit more suffering more control
so STFU you filthy pork chop we should have let your economy collapse

>must be nice

That was actually pretty good

Which is weird because RDJ is notoriously conservative, no idea wtf he's doing Shilling for Hillary.

Cast Iron Man Out

Pepe for Presidential Advisor

>ice cube, snoop dogg, 50 cent, bruce willis, Arnold

AND CHUCK MOTHERFUCKING NORRIS

And Chuck Norris so like, he has the best celebrity opinions.

I used to think people were stupid but they aren't, they are just apathetic and essentially believe that somebody out there, i.e. celebrities, lefty commentators etc. know more than they do and always will so they entrust them to dictate their opinions because they erroneously believe that if they supported the bad guys they would know about it and the (((good guys))) would never lie to them.

I'm sure there are stupid people who fall for this shit but the vast majority are average to above average people who only care enough to pretend to give a shit.

Pepe I....

Only saw pepe point with that really bad pointing animation once. That helped. The directing was spot on. I was impressed.

Bump

Perfect

Neat

surprisingly good video, redpills everywhere.

10/10

This isn't pro Trump its anti-Hillary

Either raise the pianos volume or lower the volume of Hillary and the chimpouts and it should be good to go.

holy shit man, this is actually a really good video. usually i cringe at stuff like this but it is actually moving

Poor pepe

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89999101/#90000000

Things fall off the bored eventually.

It said "Hillary is already dead"
Have another one.

plz be my ai bf

really makes me think

Trump leads by getting his own taco bowl

Doesn't need an Taco Bowl Outreach like the DNC

>Ironman

No. A man who played Ironman in a movie. Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that Hillary Clinton doesn't know what she's doing here. She wants you to associate these people with their roles not with any actual merit they could be judging the candidates by.

Outside of their expertise in acting no-one should be listening to Hollywood actors on any topic tbqh.

Tom Brady

Either he owes somebody, or the paycheck was a fat bit of cash.

I dont like this pepe, he looks scary, like a white nationalist supremacist nazi symbol

that's byootiful

I don't get it, what do you want him to do, redistribute his wealth? He is a rich person, okay now what. I get he can't relate to the average Joe and shouldn't be telling them what to do, but by that logic, neither Shillary or Trump should either. But Trump can do it pretty well, and Shillary is just autistic because it seems like she just left some globalist meeting with Soros every time she gives a speech.

>his opinions are best because they agree with mine, the SMART opinions.
Holy fuck you trump supporters are retarded.

It sure must be nice to own 300 million$ tower in the middle of New York. It sure would be nice to have a net worth of 4.5 billion dollars.

how can we relate to the millions of people on food stamps? or relate to the rioters in malibu?

this isn't a fuck*voice crack*ing MEME

THIS IS REAL LIFE AND SOME OF US HAVE TO LIVE HERE!!

Watch the video first next time.

It's very good and not too long. Needs to go viral cause it completely destroys her.

Nice video.
Unironic upboat.

Dana white is a billionaire

This is actually shockingly well made. Good job, man.

we should just make some rdj pedo memes its confirmed he was involved in that shit

>tfw Kenshiro just decided this election

We can't see the post number.

BUENO.jpg

I think it's high time someone relapsed

robert downy jr molested and anally raped corey haim many times, this is well documented

RDJ even kidnapped corey haim and made him live in his house

Literally no one said this. I'm just saying the libs are trying to use celebrity opinions to convince people, but even fail than because Trump's supporters are better/cooler celebrities.

See

How can I help spread this? I don't have any social media, but I would like to help.

Very nice stuff, great emphasis on these rich fucks who just don't give a shit about the U.S. election apart, insofar as there pride isn't insulted.

Jokes on "iron man"

Kek is the real iron man.

That's how it works in Hollywood. Do the Jews bidding or get black balled

It seems like they had him say get out and vote and everyone else is pushing the racist stuff

I rather trust Pepe who is saving many lives be protesting against the bigger picture other than ironman who let a city fucking drop and millions die tb h

I'm surrounded by morons

I lost it at final hillary scene

the frogs must flow

Not an argument.

If islamists had sense they'd be thinning the hollywood crowd as of NAOW.

This manlet looks familiar.

get this to those reddit fags.

then there need to be another one with more muzzies and blacks destroying things

(You)

you should lurk more before you attempt to appropriate memes

We need to add in the end of the video "perhaps this is why captain america is not endorsing her"

He's a hillshill though.

Fire up those twitter accounts, boys. lets get #MustBeNice trending

neat dubs

Captain America

Have a bumperino

Nice vid

yes, how dare people express their opinion.

>he s a hillshill
then why didnt he show up?

not that's a space virus

Maybe because it's his own political choice?

Remember that Iron Man stood against Captain America.

How do you damn autists come up with high quality shit like this?..are memes really being funded?

This video will only bring shame to us Shills stop this

I love animated Pepe.

Captain america was wrong in the movie though, Not so much in the comics back then but they're all cuckshit now.

>mfw Iron man fucks up

youtube.com/watch?v=8l1PMVvfjDM

goes for all billionaire super heros

THE FROGS MUST FLOW

SHADILAY, BOYS

Iron Man BTFO

rupert (((murdoch))) pays us to make anti liberal memes.

dont tell hillary

>Snoop Dogg

Jewgle says he hates him.
Are these skype tricks?

Most autistic shit iv'e seen in a long time

Thank God Cap wasn't in that ad..

This is really good. Fuck these establishment lapdogs selling out their own fans

It's a good ad, but that fucking pepe is autistic looking as fuck. Jesus.

Kek must curse these non-believers

A message for those with the ears to hear and the capacity to understand.

A couple of years ago Christianity planted a flag in the virtual plane that Cred Forums inhabits. It wasn't evangelical and it wasn't traditional either. It was a voice that sought to ground the regulars to Reality. The unchallenged hatred, bigotry and scapegoating by the cowards spewing hatred from a 'safe space' retreated a little. The pain of neo-Nazis was expressed in the tone of posts plaintively asking for Christian threads to be removed. Demands that they should be banished to /x/ were ignored. Gradually a character began to be carved out of Cred Forums's vile face that gave some real hope. Jesus began to be memed albeit in a very unconventional and irreverent way.

The expression of this reverence for God and Christianity was like a pulse. It relaxed and surged, waxed and waned, rose and fell but like a breast rising and falling with breath, it never abandoned this profane virtual insane asylum. Despite being attacked relentlessly by the big mouthes and small minds, occasionally, Christianity made this place Shine. Now we can see the ultimate expression of frustrated human desires being brought to life by those same empty voices, desperate for the nightmare of War, the application of blame and the profane sanctity of shedding responsibility.

MAKE NO MISTAKE.

The effervescent joy and enthusiasm with which Pepe is being embraced is Idolatry. The frightening speed it has been promoted, tacitly, by the mainstream media is a mistake. If the mainstream media fails to notice and mention the presence here of God's light it will be complicit in accelerating the growth of this Idolatry and will have failed utterly in it's responsibility *and* a chance to discredit it.

I'm not holding my breath.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thus it comes to pass, that in idolatry all crimes are detected, and in all crimes idolatry.

Tertullian

I've been away from the comics for a while, but it made no sense.

Tony Stark, the wild man, quickly conforms to government regulations. He has money, power and leverage, fights congress for his freedom and then sells out to the man because he heard a sad story or two.

Captain America, the man who's sworn to represent American gov't and follow orders like a good super solider decides to rebel against said govt. WTF?

CRY REEEEEEEEE AND LET SLIP THE FROGS OF WAR

If by "wrong" you mean "He totally saw everyone getting played and was 100% right about Bucky the entire time" then yeah, I guess he was wrong.

Tony Stank was just pissed about his unresolved daddy issues and his massive amount of white guilt. He truly turned into a bitch in Iron Man 3.

>Almost nobody successful is [willing to risk their careers in the most liberal industries] for Trump.

Yes, and Hillary needs to pay "successful" people money so they would shill for her.

But you'd know everything about that. How's the CTR paycheck?

>YEEE DUDE THE VIDEO IS SPOT ON BROOOOOOOOO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU UPLOAD ANOTHER HAHA :D

KYS you fucking shills

Checked

He was straight up chad in the first film. now he mopes around about pepper potts. Not exactly the hero's journey.

>Why is a Billionaire telling me who to vote for?
He's not one of the unemployed
He's not living in poverty
He's not on welfare.

Also
>Implying pepe gives a fuck about the poor.

This is actually a strangely good video.. A version without an animated frog might redpill some normies.

I'm Baptist so fellow Christan what you are possibly saying is without God's protection the plague of frog Pepe will come after the which is the establishment and the msm.

Is this where that meme money is going to?

calm down kek

Ironman is a cuck. Cap is hydra operative.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!!

Nice
>KYS
Back to >>/reddit/, however

This is actually really well made. Tbh though, if you scrapped Pepe and replaced it with an actual white guy in his late 20s it might be more effective overall. Pepe's a great meme but this is a civilizational level struggle that we're engaged in.

Nice, we must make it go viral

>comparing business with being an actor
wew

In seriousness, while it is a good point, remember that Trump's the only candidate who seems to actually be (or at least pretending to) trying to help us and improve things a bit. And the point still remains, why are a bunch of actors who get paid way too much to pretend on camera (mostly on green screen these days because muh CGI fight scenes) to sell boring, predictable movies.

Was anybody really on the fence about who to vote for until the Australian reporter in Natural Born Killers told you to vote for Hillary?

I'd imagine many come for the frog, then stay for the truth bombs.

SPOILER ALERT
He's not moping with Pepper anymore. He's moping with Iron Hand and Faptain America

Trump isn't the one saying that having money makes you bad.

Lets pray for Robert Downey Jr. A man who is either brave enough or stupid enough to challenge a Demon of Chaos and Eternal Laughter.

Nice creepy Pepe and melancholic music. Made me think.

That's the current cucked SJW Marvel.
>Cap is an evil fucking white male.
>Iron man is a black teenage girl because girls need to be encouraged into STEM

That's gotta be some efficient jerking with that robo hand.

What if God's plan is for Kek to take the blame so our shenanigans aren't pinned on "le evil right wing Christians"?

>those earings

is he /our/ guy?

Cred Forums is just around the corner, sir

This should be spread across the entire universe of social media.

miniaturized arc reactor technology
>TONY STANK JERKED THAT SHIT IN A CAVE!!!

Pepe = Hulk

SJWs don't read comic books so they're just shooting their own readers in the head.

>this .webm

What is this I dont even, also, checked

Post test

what is this image implying? that Corey got raped by executives in Zoglywood?

What I wanna know is how the fuck that fro' fits in the helmet

>KYS ITT MFW TFW LOL LMAO XDDDDD
This ain't reddit or (((r9k))), nigger

Love the pic. pepe + sandworm.

In the video OP makes a relation that being rich is the same as being unattached to world problems such as poverty

However he makes that money is secondary information, and petty much not relevant. My problem is that we're doing the exact same thing the left does in its cringy videos. The information isn't well thought out and they could do the exact same thing with pepe the frog.

OH WHO IS PEPE THE FROG? IS HE A ALT RIGHT RACIST? WHO IS HE TO TELL US WHO TO VOTE. IS THIS THE FACE ALT RIGHT, LOOK AT ALL THESE DONATIONS IRON MAN HAS GIVEN TO CANCER STUDIES, WHAT HAS PAY PAY DONE FOR US?

if a baby trows a tantrum don't do the same.

better should have been hand animated

Pepe don't give a shit about anyone but Pepe. Alpha af that frog.

Quality/10

wew lad

Good vid, but I think they should drop the animated frog and use static pepe images instead.

Also, bumbty bumb

Kill yourself

u mad bro?

Meme request

>meme request

Pepe and wojak as cap America and Bucky beating the shit out of iron man from that civil war scene

Jewish run Hollywood doesn't adore Trump, wow who new?
The lesser of two evils will always be hated by (((holywood)))

>bawww look how rich they are

coming from DONALD fucking TRUMP?

Daily reminder that RDJ is a drug addicted degenrate who has been arrested for being coked out of his mind naked on a strangers property.

I don't know what's in the kool-aid this morning in Cred Forums

"Your gonna tell me that after I did all those naughty things for you??"
"user how could you?"
*pulls up panties*

it is relevant though. They don't give a shit if mass amounts of migrants are shipped into the US and drop wages to 3rd world country levels. They're set for life, and are not living anywhere close to the same life the average american lives. You think that the migrants will be living in THEIR neighborhoods? Fuck no, they're going to be in YOUR neighborhood, raping your mom, you sister, you baby, your goat, anything they can get their hands on. And they're going to tell you that you're a bad person for not wanting it.

They're fucking insane and not living in the real world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

Doesn't need pepe, The ad works just fine without it.

Source!!
articles.chicagotribune.com/1996-07-17/news/9607180237_1_robert-downey-malibu-home-deputies

Of course it needs Pepe it makes it even funnier
This guy makes some great vids

>attacks him for his money
>attacks her for her money
>meanwhile Trump has more of it than those 2 combined
There's no way this can backfire, oh no.

By the powers of kek RDJ will relapse.

That vid is so gay it might actually work

It was about Cap being an actual fucking American, which has nothing to do with obeying the government, and Iron Man virtue signalling the rest of the Avengers and guilting them into accepting someone else's control over their actions.

It was about individual responsibility versus collectivism.

IT"S NOT SUPPOSE TO BE A MEME THIS IS REAL LIFE DON"T USE A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT TO PUSH YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS!!!!

Why can't you see your stupidity for fuck's sake

cool, I get it now, thanks user.

keep an eye on Truth and you will be exalted.

Bumping for sad pepe

T R I G G E R E D

May God bless and keep you

Amazing video

>"You can't have fun when your sharing your political views. You need to make it dull and boring, anything else is halal."
I get the strange feeling your underage.
Besides, everyone loves Pepe.

Thanks for correcting the record.

They don't have bread to eat? Just let them eat cake.

Pepe needs to be fat, I don't like him. I can't identify with a skinny charecter.

who's got the meme of ironman vs trump

goes like
>RD jr. - pretends to be a billionaire who is the savior of the west
>Trump - is a billionaire and is saving the west.

Wow!

I'm not you're just not understanding how childish you are making us look like

Jesus you're missing the entire point.
Rich asshole is telling you to vote for another rich asshole who only cares about their own agendas. Eg ,importing more slave labour. Continuing to make it impossible to start a business. So on.

Sure, Trump is rich. But Trump understands work and, more importantly, the fragility of wealth better than these people.

Do you think RDJ got where he is through careful self reflection? Changing his practices? Conforming to some norms and not others?

Do you think Hillary did? They are idiots. A lot of people say, oh, I don't trust Trump to do what he says, I think he's so rich he'll just rip everyone off.

The man could buy an island and people to live with him.

Hillary is relatively poor. She WANTS the power. The wealth. The prestige. What the fuck does anyone think Trump NEEDS?

Only children worry about "being mature" Pepe makes it fun and funny and drives liberals out of their minds

so yeah fuck off retard

Captain Evans > Iron Jew

Notice he never really says anything for or against trump.
Just to the usual got vote stuff.

he's too hsppy

>must die, ... sdisiguisvusdi

Hulk Hogan

thank you for correcting the record

5 shekels have been deposited into your account, the transaction may take between 3 and 5 business days

is the dalai lama sucessful?

This is unbelievable. Whoever made this is fantastic.

Baiting them into a retaliatory attack which reveals their own double standard to the undecided observer.

Make a good anti-Hillary ad without Pepe if thats what you want. Go ahead, no ones stopping you. Anytime now.
Some Cred Forumslack makes a video that will in all likely hood will never get even over a 100k views (normies wont know about it, it has a .00001% of going viral). And here you are:
>"muh frogs, muh immaturity, muh memes don't belong in politics"

>you're just not understanding how childish you are making us look []
What have I done?

Honestly if I had an opportunity to make millions for just saying a few words I would.

That being said I doubt he needs the money. They probably are being blackmailed or mind broken by hentai jews.

If that is a real argument and you are serious, I pity you.

>iron man
>implying RDJ isn't just a coked up hill shill
Stark would support Trump desu

>3DPD Pepe
SOILED IT

It's the Jews at Disney who paid them to do the original propaganda piece, and what's hilarious is the Jews think that they're wouldn't be any backlash, they really think goyim are stupid

Wait I thought you Leftists were claiming Trump, sorry I mean Drumpf(tee-hee!), was broke. Now you're saying he's a multi billionaire?

Wow, this is REALLY good.

I did my part and sent it along to people with good Twitter and Gab followings/connections.

The hypocrisy of the left should never cease to amaze

Drumpf Drumpf Drumpf xD
How will he ever recover?!
Le best maymay of current year!

Don't forget they're filthy rich, and they're preaching for higher taxes on rich and smashing the 1%.

LOL yeah right bitch. How can people ACTUALLY believe hillary and all these 1%'s would act against their best interest (supposedly)

The fucking kikes are worried about too much chinese investment in Hollywood meaning too much control.

variety.com/2016/film/news/wanda-lawmakers-raise-questions-about-chinese-investment-in-hollywood-1201868250/

If you actually think China giving China any amount of control over your industry isn't a bad idea then you're dumb as fuck. Don't make the same mistake we are.

Based share this every video calling it the sequel to that propaganda

>the validity of people's political views corresponds directly to how much money they make

Don't be a spaz, bruh. It's not my industry.

And, if you don't think the kikes getting worked up and worried about control of Hollywood is kinda funny, I don't think I could explain the joke.

this is a brilliant video ruined by the pepe shit.

Kek confirms it.

He, according to a retweet he made, seems to be aware of the faults of globalism. But he doesn´t seem to like Trump and he thinks BILL clinton is a cool guy. Haven´t said anything about hillary or the ad his buddies made, so a bit hard to decide his political leaning.

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pepe cannot be beaten his existence was already predicted with great detail:
youtube.com/watch?v=Alegof-51pU
Note that the last is not already happened. Praise kek he will destroy everything.

maybe he has to conceal his power level so Marvel doesn't fire him

Hillary Clinton died in the polls and was buried along with her memes,

We can but dream...

shillary must go.

Lmao

That didn't go as expected, did it?

This one is awesome as well

youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI

I believe this actually has potential to go viral.
With pepe in it, it will stay in the alt right bubble though
Not hating on the video - i like pepe in it, but it's not something you'd share with your normie friends or see public figures posting