Beautiful statement

Beautiful statement

So brave !

That these people have 0 concern for their own health? They hate their selves, they are in misery

Misery loves company

They want to drag you down to their level of self hatred so we can all burn.

So tolerant, so progressive.

So proud of the progress we are making! Fuck Trump, make America gay again!

its a shop

That's like walking to a music festival with a shirt all covered in anthrax.

Cancer cells have a will to survive just like healthy cells. That shouldn't excuse them from destruction and excision. The sooner the better, for the health of the organism and its healthy cells. Beyond a critical point of metastasis, the organism is so consumed by these cancer cells that the healthy cells can't undo the damage and the cancer cells kill the healthy cells and the organism along with themselves, if left untreated.

Was the statement "My father never loved me"?

The Huffington post is a website, not a shop

You can't get aids or hives that way.the virus dies when it's airborne maybe if you have a wound but not by touching it.

Whats the statement, this thread is a circlejerk

I like to be a walking biohazard.

americans are degenerate.

We should all lick it.

So fucking what?

You're retarded.

quite this

>That level of degeneracy

he wanted to inform some pll on Cred Forums how to get aids, whats wrong with that?

So what?

If the message is "Disease is beautiful" Then I hear it loud and clear and disagree entirely, because the very idea is as absurd and idiotic as that drag queen thinking its opinion matters to anyone with any amount of discernment..

PO-

You know what, no, you win this time

hahaha, oh wow
anderson is the greatest

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Link and sauce or kill yourself. I went through huffpostqueer's twitter for the last 10 days and found nothing like this.

Is this not biological warfare terrorism?

Any pastor that does a sermon on "The Jews and their lies" is something very special.

Bug chased Blood Diamonds?

RARE
A
R
E

>Kurd makes powerful statement by wearing tiara coated with Sarin

You are angry over this which makes me laugh because you are mentally so weak you let things like this change your mood.

Or possibly
>my father loved me very much, very often

>Western society despite all its education has shit like this happening on a regular basis

>They think they can call anyone else savages

Muslim hordes will do you good

So an Anthrax concert.

Thats enough Cred Forums for today. Thanks guys, see you tommorrow.

It was his own blood.

>What did he mean by this?

HIV can survive a decent amount of time in blood on the outside environment

I live in Arizona and I think my brother met that guy.

Hans, sit down for a moment.

I regret to inform you of this news but this is not a shop and this is a real article, describing an event that actually happened in the glorious yankee land.

Isn't this the same place where a Africoon pastor said that fags "eat the poo-poo, they eat the poo-poo"?

So progressive of the Africoons

I... I can't even

I learned the virus in the 6 grade for it was about the early 90s I'm sure alot more has been learned since I was in elementary school.

>angry
No, you're just a dumb faggot.

Right lol

"In the embrace of great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once feared: Death."

Why the romanian flag on his back?

sooo powerful

I'm glad you see things my way.