Why do you worship a Jewish god, Cred Forums?

Why does the eradication of your people's ethnic religion please you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0qU52QA7zU
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Semitic_religion
pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It does not please me, I am sad that the religion of 'my people' had been eradicated.
But it's been way too long since christianity took over and, as much as I wish the ancient religions of Europe didn't get wiped out, you can't bring it back.
All of the nuances that came with the pagan religions have been forgotten with time, it's nothing but a distant memory now.

Anyway, the only thing I worship nowadays are cute animu girls.
Oh and Cred Forums is not one person.

i find paganism interesting but i could never actually "be a pagan", that strikes me as dumb.

i'm not a christian but desu it has far more to do with european history then paganism does, at least if you exclude the classical med civilisations (which i don't particularly relate too).

I worship an Egyptian god.

This
The one true faith

>YHVH = god

being this bluepilled, Yahve is a jewish tribal god, not the Christian god

>neo pagans

But I don't

You must praise kek, for he will help us defeat the Jews and Muslims.

Cringed hard. You're worse then numales with your excuses and nonsense.

>unironically being pagan

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=E0qU52QA7zU

Even back then most of the deities were known to be conceptual iirc.
They didn't actually believe Thor to be a dude with a hammer on the clouds making thunder, but rather an embodiment of certain ideas.

How much do you love YHWH?

>>I hate my people's religion so much. I better follow that new religion coming out is Roman-controlled Israel.

And guess what Christianity came from? The Jewish religion.

you know nothing about the Bible, God is a triune god. He is manifested as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. that's God. It is not some rabbinic jewish fable, modern day jews are christ rejecting God haters, they worship their own god, the devil. it is all laid out clearly and plainly on the bible. only deluded people think modern day jews are "God's chosen". People that are born again and believe in christ are the spiritual descendants of abraham, thus "jews"

>Christianity is a jewish shit, thats why jews hate Jesus and Christians

amerifat neo-pagan logics

And guess what jews come from? Sumerian religions

i can believe that, but what does that entail for people who think they are "pagans"? you can't authentically practice paganism.

Jesus Christ is the only God who desires to have a relationship with his own creation.
He did not force me to worship him. He gave me the opportunity to decide for myself what I want to believe.

My ancestors fought for the right to have a mind of their own. They got burned by the thousands, beheaded by the millions and a whole lot worse than that. They fought for the right to decide what God they wish to worship. And their blood has testified of the true heart of the Roman Catholic Church. Whereas the Jesuits are destroying my people and making sure that they do not know what the correct way is to turn to, I will uphold that where my ancestors fought for.

And the Christian God is the ONLY God who stands for this kind of liberty, which is a ten-thousand times more lovely than any love that this world can offer.

Yeah, I miss the days when we hung people in trees for the Alvader /s

thats bullshit, Christianity from the OT to modern day has its own track from the garden of eden that is unique to it. Other religions might make reference to events shown in the OT, but not because the OT copied from them, but because they actually happened, the chinese religion before taoism shows a similar story as well. it is even on their characters

This

Christianity is Judaism with the coming of the messiah.
Jews hate Christians because it's heretical to them.
Still of the same breed.

Satan is the only good thing to come out of the Bible.

There's no such thing as an ethnic religion. There is truth, and there is falsehood. It is not different from person to person.
Religion must be universal. Every knee will bow, and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.

Besides, the only peoples nowadays who practice "ethno-religion" in numbers are Hinpoos and Jews, and they're no role models.

Much like how at the same time Christian Rome crucified pagans and destroyed temples to the old gods?

>implying Jews in essence are bad
modern Jews are descended from the pharassies and Temple leaders, Jesus shat all over them and broke Judaism's back, they have been angry ever since.

OT copied shit from Sumerian religion. Like the great flood myth

Also Christian god is not the Jewish tribal god Yahve, and Jesus was against the jews (Pharisees) who praised YHVH.

jews dont believe in the bible you dumbass. they all believe in evolution, they believe in the big bang, they believe that moral law is relative, they put the talmud before the OT. Even Jesus Christ himself accused them for this. for passing the traditions of man as commandments of God.

>Even back then most of the deities were known to be conceptual iirc.
t. nu age subjectivist wanker.
Ancient pagans, just like modern pagans, took their rituals and spirituality VERY seriously.

Not the messiah, Christ is god in his incarnation.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

the God of the OT is the same of the NT. so lets put bullshit semantics aside. "the OT copied from summerian relgion" as i said, no they didnt, the flood actually fking happened so they are just documenting something that is fact

>Know your land(Name 5 edible mushrooms that grow in a forest near you and when they grow)
>Respect nature(Don't polute)
>Tend to the land(go clear some place up from time to time)
>If you take, give back (if you hunted a dear, go plant a tree or two)
>Make improvements yourself( a Bench for someone to rest or "meditate")

Congratulations, you are a "pagan".

"Paganism" isn't about showing Thor's hammer up your ass, but
having respect for your land that has sustained you, and your duty
is simply to maintain the harmony between Men and Nature.

If some stranger comes to your forest and starts kicking up places where you, and other animals,
usually find mushrooms or barries, it is your duty to kick this man out, as he doesn't know the land,
yet is acting like a king. This is how "Sacret grooves" begin. Simply a place in forest, where the locals
know animals or plants vital to ecosystem find sanctuary.

It literally is that simple. There is no book revised 1001 times needed to be a pagan, you don't need
to jump around the fire like a moron, nor shout mumble jumble in some ancient language.

All life is equal, does not mean that you should value a pig like value a human,
but that a human can perish no different from a bug.

>tl;dr
The less harm you do to nature around you, the less likely a famine will bite you in the ass.

>Jesus Christ is the only God who desires to have a relationship with his own creation.

Prometheus. He even made a bigger sacrifice for us humans than Rabbi Jeshua. Great guy.

The God isn't Jewish, just his playthings people are.

Pagan gods had holidays, feasts, rituals, sacrifices and all manner of things that qualify as a relationship, just not in the way Christians have it.

Indo-European pagan religions did not have closed pantheons, they oftentimes recognized equivalents in their neighbor's and respected it.

Jewish God? You do know that Jesus is not the God of the Jews right? They don't believe he is the Messiah. There are some Christian-Jews but they are a minority.

Paganism is terrible, barbaric and disgusting. I am glad Christianity has cleansed us of that filth, otherwise we would have never established the Holy Roman Empire and Western Civilization. Any Western who is a pagan should seriously look in the mirror and ask himself, what went wrong?

>Pagan Rome crucifies Christians and feeds them to animals
>so civilized, such glorious
>Christian Rome tolerates pagans but starts closing down their temples
>this is brutal oppression!

those are just instructions, they are not moral codes given by God. pagans have no moral guidance, just social acceptable traditions, like the japanese.

The God of the Old testament and the New testament are the same.

Did Jesus not say: Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

They only had the Old testament.

>He did not force me to worship him
but the previous generations did or tried to. There was a convert or be killed period. The greatest joke being that no one knows really why they do this. No one religious will ever answer this question correctly.

>otherwise we would have never established the Holy Roman Empire

God loves you anyways user

honestly Christianity is more similar to Greek mystery cults than it is Rabbinical Judaism in practice.

early Christianity was a lot like Buddhism, both in ideas and that it emerged out of an earlier dominant faith in the region with a "messianic" figure.

I would never say that Buddhism = Hinduism even though they have obvious connections and some Hindus consider them a heretical sect. today many Buddhists have heavy Daoist/Confucist aspects due to cultural drift same as Christianity does with Hellenic/European ideas.

yeah dude, lucifer also made a sacrifice for us by tricking us into eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

greek paganism is luciferian at is core, all these pagan religions are, they dance to a common tune

and he (Jesus) said jews (pharisees) are sons of the devil, and thing of his father, the devil, they want to do

a fucking desert djinni

I may have "rc"'ed wrong.
But there was a reason that Interpritata Romana/Greaca worked, and that's because they saw "deity of x" as something that could have a name elsewhere. Mercury and Wodan were the same to them.

Anti cosmic currents is the only way to go.

What I try to do is live by the values of my ancestors which are personified by the gods. There is no way to practice "authentic paganism" since so much information was lost.

He is both, the messiah was God.

>n-no that one doesn't count because I say so

As usual.

you are wrong, the acts of man, are not equivalent to what a religion teaches and professes. Christianity does not teach to convert people by the sword, but by the word of God. you can argue if it was good of them to evangelize by the sword or not, but it is certainly not the way the bible teaches

>moral codes

What even is this?

That's because Rabbinical Judaism is just angsty fan fiction made up by rabbis in Persia after getting kicked out of Palestine, with a healthy bit of plagiarism from Babylonian paganism

God redpilled me, bru

Kek has spoken, Christcucks BTFO

Source?

There was sacred groves and such in Germanic religion, but the religion, as all Indo-European ones were, was much more, of any at all, environmentalist.

never said it does not count, jesus christ sacrificed himself so we can have an eternal communion with him. when did prometeus did that?

Do I?

was jesus really black? all the people at my church keep saying that

yes and no
that was more due to Roman arrogance and simplification of the faiths of "barbarians"

there are similarities of course and the Roman state was ok with rubes worshiping their own gods so long as they threw the Emperor into the pantheon as well and didn't cause a fuss.

they still took their faith very seriously, it was different from how we think of it today.
the modern man is so detached from ancient man in this regard its hard for many people to understand. the best idea is to observe modern pagans (like Hindus) and their practices/beliefs. arguably a lot closer to the ancients than modern neo-pagan revivals which miss the forest for the trees.

>>Pagan Rome crucifies Christians and feeds them to animals
>>so civilized, such glorious
Never said this

>jesus christ sacrificed himself so we can have an eternal communion with him.

And why would anyone want that?

bible believer christians believe in moral absolutes. the moral law/code is a ll written in our hearts, thats why we feel guilty when we do something wrong, but we can also become desensitized to evil. the biblical law just shows what we already knew is right and wrong

We all came from Adam, and Noah etc.
Some of us started worshipping dirt, and rocks, and sticks and mud... and were splitting up the attributes of the one true God among many bullshit deities.

We are being brought back into the fold, and it's self evident with the domination and rise of the west under Christendom.

Wake up, dipshit. Some things are self evident.

Even when our ancestors worshipped dirt they still had some form of trial by combat and the concept of divine providence... and the dirt worshipping was stamped out by the Word brought by Jesus Christ.

>Romans ever being that disorganised in battle

Lamentabilis

>when did prometeus did that?
When he fucked over Zeus so that we get to do other shit than just worshipping him for which he got chained to a mountain and had his liver eaten every day? He didn't just have to hang there for 3 days and then it was over either, so clearly Prometheus > (((Jesus)))

>because jews 2000 years ago and before are the same as modern day rabbinic jews

idiot, how simple minded can some people be wtf.

>And why would anyone want that?
They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the missionary.

Jews believe in the Old Testament of the bible, which is the Torah to them. In their scripture they believe there will be a messiah, but where Christianity and Judaism splinter off is Jews do not recognize Jesus as that messiah, and Christians also believe in the New Testament which is nothing to Jews

Many Jews splinter off from theological beliefs and become amoral atheists, but believing in evolution the big bang etc isn't part of their scripture.

There are no white people with "hair like wool", that's for sure.

I was explaining how you can be a modern pagan, not how they were 1000 years ago.

If you have lost connection to your roots, if your nations paganism has died, tough luck, pal.
Start over.

Give me an example, I am not following you.

the religion of my people is catholicism, if Jesus was a Jew it's because He wanted it that way.

lol enjoy hell, funny how is that your worthless pride is what gets on the way for communion with God of the universe. how shallow that is, you are really not impressing anyone here.

Before that Jew god europeans where bathing in their own shit, except for romans and greeks who were bathing in their own cum.

Keep telling yourself that.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Semitic_religion
Yahweh came from El, one of many of the Semitic pantheon. You saw him in such places as the Phoenicians because of this (obligatory "iirc").

If you are british you should relate with mediterranean classical civilizations, Greece and Roma are your cultural, philosophical and artistic heritage, as the rest of Europe.

Christianity has Semitic Origins.

The Greek Language is based off of the Phoenician language, who are a Semitic People.

The Greek and Roman Gods are based off of the Gods of Mesopotamia, also a Semitic people.

Europe and Semitic peoples have had so much overlap over the last 5000 years it shouldn't even matter anymore.

Go sacrifice your first born to a tree barbarian.

>threatening someone with something they don't believe in

Spooky.

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

That doesn't explain anything

Also, you sound somewhat like a certain Æutist for /his/

>Odin drank semen.
>"This is the REAL redpill of morality and tradition, not that stupid cuck religion that brought the only ever case of all of Europe rallying to war against the Islamic world."
>"Also my randomly generated post numbers and ID, on an anime image board, means that a cartoon frog from an early 2000s comic is the real God, that's REAL enlightenment. Also homophobia is Jewish, you bigot."

>Germanic pagan
>kekold
>armchair occultist

I don't even know what I believe anymore. All I know is the material world is the most important thing yet is ultimately meaningless.

christians believe child sacrifice is wrong, they believe murder is wrong, they believe stealing is wrong, they believe adultery and fornication is wrong. other religions and cultures dont. Christians believe that since the moral laws are absolute those cultures and peoples are committing immoral acts. moral relativist believe that to each its own, and there is really no one right since what is right and wrong is defined by the culture.

>Odin drank semen.

c.n. and please don't bring up that one book without primary sources written by a jew, because at this point I think I need to look up again what he wrote about Jeshua and his ilk defying Leviticus law :^)

When they broke into a seiged town it was common to break formation and clear/loot it because a whole cohort can't walk down an alley.

>[spoiler]We're all Semetic[/spoiler]

Amen

>the fucking pope
>christian

that dumbass also said that christianity reminds him too much of colonialism and thus is evil, fuck that demon

>other religions and cultures dont.

Christianity also says bearing false witness is wrong, but that has never stopped the zealous christcuck from saying shit like this.

>We all came from Adam, and Noah etc.
Some of us started worshipping dirt, and rocks, and sticks and mud... and were splitting up the attributes of the one true God among many bullshit deities.
So all the Greeks, Romans, Celts, Slavs, Germans, all of them were just far gone and lost when they worshipped the Proto-Indo-European pantheon, and only Gods Chosen in the desert stayed true?
Besides of course the fact that we know the origin of El/Yahweh/Abrahamic God.

>Constantine expands the empire under Christ
>completely disregard this fact
Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

JEW EXPOSES CHRISTIANITY
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

If they lost, they couldn't have been very good gods. Besides, nearly all european religions were just descendents of the Proto-Indo-European religion, mutated to the point of incompatibility.

Jesus explicitly said He was the God of Moses. Jesus spoke with two prophets of YHWH at the Mount of Transfigutation. People following Jesus were considered a form of Judaism for several decades before being considered a seperate religion.

B-b-but KEK told me he is no merchant.
He does not trade in souls.

the fact that you dont believe it does not make it false. satan is more than happy for people not to believe he exists, how can you deal with a problem if you havent even acknowledge it exists? how can a general win a war if he does not acknowledge a standing enemy army is out there to get him?

it explains everything, if you believe in an afterlife, if you believe in absolute right or wrong, you know that you have done acts that are not right, and deserve punishment for them since God is just and he punishes the wicked. The only way to avoid it is by accepting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ did for you, because he lived the perfect life, he died for you.

what zealous "christcuck" are you talking about?

Pagan barbarians caused the Western Empire to collapse, Hanz.

Whites that don't understand the Western World and the Semitic world have been tied together for the past 5000 years are retarded.
While I agree Jewish tribalism is a plague on European society I don't wish to exterminate them, I simply want to forcefully relocate all of them back to Judea so Europeans may pursue their own tribal interests again.
When Jews are allowed in your Society all that breeds is a mentality of degeneration and bolshevism.
The same goes for all other non-Europeans in Europe.

This is coming from a Christian mind you.

Not a very Christian thing to say.

>How do I know?
Where you grew up, how you grew up, who raised you, what your personality is like influences you and determines WHAT you know.

You could be raised in a town where murder has never happened, and you have never heard of murder. Now, all of a sudden, your parents die from being shot by intruders. This leads you to think that it's bad.

You don't need a god to teach you right from left and left from right.

>The Greek Language is based off of the Phoenician language, who are a Semitic People.
No, only their alphabet did. Hellenic languages are Indo-European. Phoenician is Semitic Afro-Asiatic.
>The Greek and Roman Gods are based off of the Gods of Mesopotamia, also a Semitic people.
No, they came from the Indo European pantheon, as Germanic, Celtic, Slavic and Persian did.
>Europe and Semitic peoples have had so much overlap over the last 5000 years it shouldn't even matter anymore.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
>Go sacrifice your first born to a tree barbarian.
Read a book nigger.

>the fact that you dont believe it does not make it false
The same can be said about you and every other religion.

The one I'm replying to.

>warning people from eternal damnation is unchristian

>Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

>Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

>But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

>I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

>When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

>Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

>For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Not an argument.

PRAISE KEK

Yeah.
God revealed himself to Abraham because he really liked him a lot, because Abraham respected, feared, and loved God.

He was probably the one guy who actually lived his life in a way that could be considered a model for good and fruitful living.

The point being that God chose him for a reason.

>Every old testament prophecy points to Jesus as the Messiyah of God
>Jesus comes right on time
>Actual name in scriptures is actually "Messiyah Yahoshua" meaning "Implement of Yah" and "Yah saves"

>Somehow Yahoshua has nothing to do with Yahowah because I want to distance myself from "le jews"

>Read a book nigger

Can you recommend me some Literature on the subject?

i believe it by faith, but not blind faith, you can read the bible and study it, and see its consistency, its wisdom, its accuracy, its moral guidance, its warnings, its prophecy, and you can see it true. i believe in it not only because it tells me so like the koran, but because you can see it is right. but of course pride, misinformation, and lazyness will always get on the way of man

Start with my Wikipedia links. Any historical analysis of any Indo-European people, is wonderful to read about.

>ufoism

>egyptian gods
>kekism

Why aren't those the same?

This guy got it right.

All the old testament continuity shit was just appeasement for the jewish converts.

In practice almost every single iota of old testament law was thrown on the trash heap in the Christian church.

many churches have been hijacked by commies and zionists, how does that prove the bible is wrong?

Thanks, you seem more knowledgeable on the subject than I so any help would be appreciated.

>strawmanning all Christians as hypocrites who try to hate everything about Jews and deny that Jesus and christianity came from Judaism

What if I'm just a Christian because I like to have something to root my morals and virtues in. I don't think religion should be used as a science textbook, or even needs to be entirely true, in order to have faith and reap it's many benefits.

Being faithless in many cases leads to emptiness and feeling like life has no purpose. This void can be supplemented with things like culture and philosophy. Yet answer me this, why not have culture, philosophy, and faith? The combination of these three strong foundations in an individual WILL make him the best he can be. It's all well and good to feel smug and like you're "too smart" for religion, but using it as a foundation not only for yourself but for a society can enhance it to its moral peak.

Christianity is my native religion we've adopted it and sort of welded it to fit us and its welded us. I don't care much about what my ancestors thought over 2000 years ago i'm more concerened about my familiy now. Its just who I am I don't care about pagans as long as they keep their distance

>being this retarded

you are aware the ot is the foundation of the nt right? yeah some things have been done away with after jesus sacrifice, like the food laws and other ordinances, but you can clearly see a continium between the ot and the nt, only atheists or misinformed people believe in the nonsense spout by non believers

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the (((Prophets))); I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

>Choosing living between foreigners and literal traitors is a moral conundrum.
The pagans and atheists will immediately open the borders to ISIS footsoldiers and label anyone objecting a racist.

IRL has the best lore.

>Wrong/Right

In pure paganist sense, it would be
>Beneficial/Counter-beneficial
Which over time and centuries becomes
>"Right"/"Wrong"

Christianity has the benefit of having been written down, ergo
you can always go back to "but this is what muh Bible" says.
What is written in your book is not what was realized in real life

Paganism on the other hand has privilege of having been written about by Christians,
whose main motivation was to convert said pagans and they had to gain support for
these expeditions somehow.

As an example, the alleged "religious" centre of Baltic pagans was a place known as Romuva.
Despite no such place being found, it was placed by crusaders in then Prussia, which also
happened to be the first place Teutons landed. It was also only found in mentions by said Crusaders.

Main theory is that "Rom"uva was made up to make Baltic Pagans seem as a unified thread, it serving as our "Rom"e, so you could morally justify stomping on said tribes.

That is the Christian way, to seek justification for your actions.
A Christian would summarized the Northern Crusades as
>Bringing the one true faith to the heathens in the North whom have strayed from the light if out Lord, and to end to their heinous acts

From the pagan standpoint, Teuton crusade can be summarized as
>Veni, Vidi, Vici
In paganism, it is not polite to lie to yourself

the ot is still part of christianity and is central. the golden rule comes from the levitical law

The pagan world has been baptized. All that was truly good in paganism is found complete in Christ.

Try and work through the corners of time and geography. Hittites, Tocharians, (pre-Islamic) Persians, Celtics, and Baltics are all good areas of study in addition to the standard Hellenic/Roman/Germanic studies.

Praise Kek!

as i said many times, the bible says that we should evangelize through the word and not the through the sword. but putting that aside, what were the benefits brought to the area by christian misionares? werent you pagans living huts and getting raided by other pagans or huns for centuries? how was that even working for you. the pagans were not a cohesive group, they were not a nation, they were different tribesmen and clans that fuck each other up just like the american natives

They weren't even done away with, per say. It was a big debate, and the ultimate victor was Paul's position that "These rules are for Jews, so gentiles converting to Christianity don't need to follow them".

>he doesn't understand that the jews (apostle) were the first christians and the NEXT were the greeks (who were gentiles)

nuff said

I worship myself, but my people worship our gods (I'm a celt, so the celtish gods).

This. Most European natons reached their relative hight under Christianity.

awesome pic. not seen that one before.

>fucken saved

>bunch of lies by the son of liars
Yep.

Let me guess, he also supports the Flavian theory of 1st century romans writing the Bible too, right?

Well that theory is absolute trash, since in 63ce the Emperor documents the persecution of Christians, and Christianity was also outlawed by one of the supposed authors of the bogus Christianity.

>But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

Fuck off frogger

>rules are for jews

nope, he said that those rules WERE for jews, but converts dont need to follow them that includes jews and gentiles. Paul even scolded peter for trying to keep jewish laws into christianity. thats why peter had the vision about eating food that was prohibited to him as a jew

This

They act like weak SJW cucks

pagans are raciallly focused, they think the reason why they believe they did so well is because of their genes, and not because of their beliefs. well their genes havent changed that much and look how europe is doing now, it is a pathetic shadow of what it was. it lives of from old glory

THIS
H
I
S

This.
The idea that Romans would try to alter a religion they considered subversive so that it wanted to spread instead of sta in one place is mindnumbingly retarded.

Out of context. He healed the woman a few moments later. It was a test of faith.

The theory doesn't hold the water even at first glance. If Flavius fabricated the new testament it wouldn't be such an incoherent mess with FOUR retellings of the same story and contradicting advices.

>what were the benefits brought to the area by christian misionares?
Many for the Crusaders who settled. Serfdom for those who were baptised.

On the same note, were not most Gauls and Saxons savages before Romans brought to the area their law by their Legions?

>werent you pagans living huts and getting raided by other pagans or huns for centuries?
Depends on what Pagans you are talking about.

On the same note, were you Christians not living in cities and getting besieged by other Christians or Muslims for centuries?

Were Europeans
>the pagans were not a cohesive group, they were not a nation, they were different tribesmen
That is true, as Christians too are not a cohesive group, nor a nation, you are different branches.

I left out the part that one Northern Crusades goals was to establish a stronghold from which to launch against
the Orthodox.
I guess battle of the Ice proved your God favours the Byzantine doctrine more than the Roman one.

>test of faith
That she is inferior to jews? Because he healed her only when she begged for metaphorical crumbs from masters (jewish) table.

And he healed her
It was a test
Like Abraham you know ?

He wanted her to admit that she is merely a dog compared to God's chosen? Is that a faith he expects from you?

>what is thomas ? (AKA the jew who didn't believe that Jesus returned from the dead)

Care to explain? I don't follow your train of thought.

>Were Europeans
part is from a though I didn't follow true, don't mind that.

I worship Kek, Shiva, Piorun, Odin and Dionysus

>being this low iq
The Jews brought the Word to the Gentiles, foolio.

The Talmud trash was thrown out, all the traditions of man.

The Word, the Law of Moses is still very much valid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
>Pre-exilic Israel, like its neighbours, was polytheistic,[49] and Israelite monotheism was the culmination of a unique set of historical circumstances.[50] The original god of Israel was El, as the name demonstrates – its probable meaning is "may El rule" or some other sentence-form involving the name of El. [51] Yahweh and El merged at religious centres such as Shechem, Shiloh and Jerusalem,[52] with El's name becoming a generic term for "god" and Yahweh, the national god, appropriating many of the older supreme god's titles such as Shaddai (Almighty) and Elyon (Most High).[53]

>Asherah, formerly the wife of El, was worshipped as Yahweh's consort,[54] and various biblical passages indicate that her statues were kept in his temples in Jerusalem, Bethel, and Samaria.[55] Yahweh may also have appropriated Anat, the wife of Baal, as his consort, as Anat-Yahu ("Anat of Yahu," i.e., Yahweh) is mentioned in 5th century records from the Jewish colony at Elephantine in Egypt.[56] A goddess called the Queen of Heaven was also worshipped, probably a fusion of Astarte and the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar.[55] Worship to Baal and Yahweh coexisted in the early period of Israel's history, but they were considered irreconcilable after the 9th century, following the efforts of King Ahab and his queen Jezebel to elevate Baal to the status of national god,[57] although the cult of Baal did continue for some time.[58]

>Gauls and Saxons savages
Gauls were documented as Romans as actually being rather civilized in comparison to their neighbors.

And we're back to

How did Sumerians get civilised without christianity?
How did Akkadians get civilised without christianity?
How did Babyloneans get civilised without christianity?
How did Egyptians get civilised without christianity?
How did Persians get civilised without christianity?
How did Myceneans get civilised without christianity?
How did Romans get civilised without christianity?

Christianity/religion isn't the bringer of civilization. More frequent interactions with civilized people and import of inventions primarily regarding agriculture is the bringer of civilization. If the Roman Empire withstood the test of time and it did not become Christian, civilization would have spread northwards anyway.

>pagans are raciallly focused
i think it's more to do with racially focused people becoming pagan. the other way around.

not through norse pagan nonsense thats for sure lol.

norse paganism is part of a broader set of indo-european paganism, of which Persian, Roman, and Greek belong to.

Gospel of John and Saint Paul shaped the church. Everything else is just kept for sentimental reasons and mostly ignored, like an old senile grand father. Like Matthew.

We don't even really give a shit about the 10 commandments ... Mary statues, Icons etc. It's only the burgers, cucked by the jews, who really care much about the other Gospels for actual doctrine. Even Luther venerated Maria and didn't mind Maria statues for instance.

Which Pagans? Modern ones?
The leftist who are indistinguishable from Gay Prides at their Paganfests?

Or do you mean Ancient Pagans?
The ones who made Multinational Empires(Everyone in Mediterranean/Middle East up to somewhere around 300 A.D.)

Or the ones in the north, whose were more
>INVADERS AND RAIDERS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
and less
>We must protect the future of our white Children

>human and animal sacrifice while worshipping dirt
>civilized
the stupidity hurts.

They didn't. They were filthy pagans who burned themselves from existance by their pagan worship.

Thomas didn't believe that Jesus returned from the dead so Jesus appeared in front of him and Thomas
John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
>inb4 but he didn't that jews are dogs so I am right
Yup Jesus didn't said that jews (the ones who follow the Talmud)are dogs,he said that they're snakes
Jesus to the pharisians (the ones who know the law)
Matthew 23:33
You snakes! You Brook of vipers ! How will you escape being condemned from Hell ?
Ergo :EVERYONE (gentile or jew) who don't believe in the Lord and Savior go to Hell

>Or the ones in the north, whose were more
>>INVADERS AND RAIDERS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>and less
>>We must protect the future of our white Children

>implying there's anything wrong with that

He is the one who said that Pagans are Race focused when the actual ones are minority, and they are pagans mostly because of what said

you just had to brush aside all nations since before 00 AD as not civilized.

lol

You're a traitor to our roots then

>they all believe in evolution, they believe in the big bang
I'm a christian and I believe in these things.

Icons aren't idols.

I am a Gnostic.

The Jewish god is the Demiurge.

My God is the Creator of All that is, the Father of the Universe.

>There is no book revised 1001
>He doesn't know how the dead sea scrolls prove the authenticity of our present Bible.

The atheists will bring in ethnic people and they'll spread their disease to others.

The demiurge IS the creator. Gnostics are people who are butthurt that the world wasn't created to be literally perfect.

Respect to the Sants

The Demiurge wants you to think he is the Creator. But he is the Chief Archon.

And Archons cannot create they can only manipulate.

>believe
I don't understand how calling yourself atheist magically makes you free from the jews when agnosticism is considered a good thing by the jews. Also one just needs to look at the jewish lead media if you really think that the jews support christianity.

Why aren't there ethnic people in the Czech Republic or Estonia?

Why are there ethnic people in Germany now on behest of pastor's daughter Angela Merkel, head of the Christian Democratic Union?

The test is for our sake.