Why are y'all so anti race mixing...

why are y'all so anti race mixing? I thought science proved that differences in 'races' have pretty much everything with socio-economics, and bioregional diversity/climate, intelligence is construction of western civilization to justify racism, and that there is nothing actually different between two people born of normal circumstances in two given nations except for the circumstances of imposed national identities and cultural norms.

like, you raise a white kid in an African tribe and he/she'll know nothing different. Raise an African tribal kid in an average white American home and he/she'll know nothing different. both kids will develop just fine. Other than the separation anxiety caused by adoption of course.

Where am I wrong in this thinking? I probably won't believe you but I am curious how y'all can justify your racism in 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good fox

Because race is the foundation of culture and culture doesn't cross racial boundaries. Everyone understands even the biggest weeabo will never be Japanese, black and white americans have effectively different cultures even if they lived in the same town for generations.

Adopted kids and half-breeds are rootless which causes them identity issues most of them can't handle, they're usually a mess. Even kids born from immigrant parents have trouble assimilating.

"they're usually a mess"
so... circumstancial evidence and assumptions drive your opinions? Thought so.
"kids born from immigrant parents have trouble assimilating."
As a child born of an immigrant parent, i'm doing fine. Loads of homies out here from immigrant parents doing just fine.
weeabos adopt japanese culture from afar, and later in life. it's a fetishization of a foreign culture and not actual immersion.

gotta say. i see loads of flaws in the very few sentences you wrote.

Cred Forums isn't one person. Do what you want with your life. Don't fuck with me, and I won't fuck with you.
Just because one person posts an opinion, you'd have to be an idiot to think everyone agrees with it.

you're right, i totally generalized! Just read through some threads and saw so much fucking racism I couldn't believe it. I didn't mean 'everyone' because, well, i'm not an idiot.

You can take a nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

Just look at Charlotte.

This. Notice how blacks in Belgium, France, Germany, England, etc all get into hip hop and black culture as opposed to their regional ones.

>I'm doing just fine.
Obviously you're not if you believe sociology is a science. Just another dindu i'm guessing.

Racism is not facts about genetic differences between humans, racism is believing one race is superior to another. There are plenty of liberals who disprove that whites are superior to all.

Secondly, if race was purely a social construct why would doctors treat whites and blacks differently due to genetic differences?

This thread is bait, and bad bait at that. Also violates rules because it provides nothing aside from personal anecdote about generalized statements, aka not an argument.

Fuck off, kys. If you wanna race mix so much goto a real ethnocentric place like Israel, China, Japan or Saudi Arabia.

some valid points here. i get that people develop differently in different regions. i guess race mixing wasn't my actually issue, it's just that so many people here are so racist. it's pretty mind boggling. not bait, just confused because i feel like racism is so old school.

There are racial differences. Most significantly is IQ, impulse control, testosterone, and time preference.

I was an egalitarian before I learned the truth of race realism, and it has made it much easier to interpret the world.

Just look at this:
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
the difference between east Asia and sub substance Africa is staggering! But it is something we are not taught because it is politically incorrect.

The reason people are so mad with their racism on here is because being a white person in the current year is fucking frustrating. If you're only interpreting race with the politically correct narrative, Black poverty and high crime rate MUST be due to institutional racism. Really? Is there institutional racism everywhere blacks people go then? Because Africa is in extreme poverty with high crime DESPITE billions in aid from white countries.

Racism has become a meaningless buzzword to shut up white people so certain groups can continue to exploit them.

>y'all
google detected

>I thought science proved that differences in 'races' have pretty much everything with socio-economics, and bioregional diversity/climate
No, that's the fake science to make people feel good and not hurt any fee fees

>I thought science proved that differences in 'races' have pretty much everything with socio-economics, and bioregional diversity/climate, intelligence is construction of western civilization to justify racism, and that there is nothing actually different between two people born of normal circumstances in two given nations except for the circumstances of imposed national identities and cultural norms.

>says this
>posts a picture of a canid
>the genus hosting multiple species that are absolute proof that humans can create massive geno- and prototypical differences within the same species

Would a white or asian person play the "knockout game"?

kys

>like, you raise a white kid in an African tribe and he/she'll know nothing different. Raise an African tribal kid in an average white American home and he/she'll know nothing different. both kids will develop just fine. Other than the separation anxiety caused by adoption of course.
but studies have proven that black children brought up in white families only have marginally higher IQ than black children brought up in black families

kids often do really stupid or immature things, so it makes sense that adult blacks continue to do such things

there was never any environmental pressure for Africans to advance their (maturity) level as they age, so the majority of them basically end up as literal manchildren, physical adults with the mental developmental level that would be found in teens in Europeans and Asians

Man, I am at such a point where I find discussions of race to be on the same level of discussions to religions a couple of years back.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

This kind of stuff has been repeated a thousand times right now, the racially ignorant people have been BTFO as many time as that.

Yet these mindless ingrates keep on coming from the jew controlled media here.

Jew controlled media is like the jew controlled religious stuff.

I think at this point, if you arent a race realist, you should just fuck off and kill yourself already.