Lol

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
essentialvision.com.au/ban-on-muslim-immigration
echo24.cz/a/wNs6F/volili-byste-hitlera-kdyby-vyresil-bezence-redakce-anketu-stahla
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK OFF THEY'RE FULL

CUNT
UNT
NT
T

Doing a poll on Cred Forums. kys

she seems cute tho. I think im developing a muslim fetish

Its healthy to want to impregnate females of other race and convert them to your own culture

twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

I fucked one of them for 4years -the point is that you cant convert them if they got binding on their families - and because of that ,they even try to convert you

thanks for telling everyone all about your halal porking

if you want - you can ask me anything

Her post seems to imply there's another poll going around, and she didn't like the results so she did her own. Does anyone know about the original poll so I can vote on it too?

The original poll.
essentialvision.com.au/ban-on-muslim-immigration

They were so surprised with the result that they threw it out and did it again, same result.

LEWD

El follamoras de Cred Forums

W-Wow she is cute

Why are muslim women sjws so often, why do they advocate for more islamic immigration from countries their parents left, undoubtly because of islam? My brain is boggled

Exacto, amigo de Internet

Kek. This fag called out Cred Forums. And on the faggots website, he/she/it compares Islam to Buddhism, so people should not be afraid of Islam.

it easy -> because they think they aren't muslims.
like all they excuses

BTFO Skittles! Australia is for Australians only.
And maybe some other whitefags.
Anyway, THEY'RE FULL.

That's a nice pinkish nipple and she's cute, I approve.

Australia is already CHINKED...

No need for those useless sandniggers and allahu-snackbars

Dis. Mongols know what's up.

I love when people vote for something that derails leftist safe space bubbles and they genuinely flail around in panic because they didn't expected this

echo24.cz/a/wNs6F/volili-byste-hitlera-kdyby-vyresil-bezence-redakce-anketu-stahla

This is an article about a major publicasion did a pol on whether people would vote for Hitler to come up with final solution to refugees question and 63% voted YES. And those are not some net trolls but genuinely normal folks. You should see the butthurt. When they asked one guy why he voted yes he just said: 'At least there would be someone who knows how to build proper highways'

How did you start dating them, and how soon did she spread her legs

dont worry your not racemixing :^)

You are blocked from following @MariamVeiszadeh and viewing @MariamVeiszadeh's Tweets.

that was fast. voted, tweeted "its ok when muslims vote to oppose, but when whites vote? THOSE NAZIS!

>blocked
I was blocked just for voting. That's weird. Does she have it setup that way? Can she she individual votes?

she just liked me -> hmm about a week. and i never asked for.

but it was a whole secred relationship -wecause if they knew that she get baned from family and i am goin for it