Why are so many millenials still living with their parents?

Why are so many millenials still living with their parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rvsro9V7gU
youtube.com/watch?v=VAKxzUI8WCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>steveo and soe will never fuck

Why are Americucks always leaving their elders out to dry in those dying homes? Take care of your blood.

Found the millennial

Because even the shittiest houses cost upwards of 5x the average annual wage.

I earn 25k a year and I have 30k in savings. When I went to see a mortgage advisor I was offered a 120k mortgage.

Even the cheapest 1 bedroom houses in my area cost upwards of 140k.

You tell me why I still live at home.

It's kind of a full-circle thing

>Parents ditch their kids after they become adults
>Get surprised they never get visited and rot away in dying homes

We don't have time for our families so we park the olds in old folks homes and we park the youngs in front of ipads.

Because why the fuck would i move out? I'll never have a relationship anyway.

when my parents were buying their first houses a house cost like £4000. now the same house costs £400,000

free living is really nice for saving money for the future ?

Because most millennials never grew up. Literally the only answer. This is their fault alone. Only liberals would disagree.

>millenials always thinking about the future
Fuck off. Live in the now. Follow your impulses. Get some dirt on the cuffs of your pants.

this, americucks dont know how easy they have it,houses or flats for that matter are fucking extortionate here,only people i know my age with their own house is because their rich parents bought it for them, and fuck renting.

It's become impossible for young people to actually buy a house now. The real estate jew wants everyone renting.

>not doing the jew method to save yourself from drowning in 200k debt

i'm a chink and i live at home. i also have full covered scholarships for uni and a part time job that pays me $20/hr to look pretty as a medical clinic. Why wouldn't you live at home? I'm about to walk out debt free doing a CS degree and get instantly intern-shipped into the working force

Just because you all have "muh mental state and tolerancy levels is so weak so i can't live with my shit parents" and "i need muh muh independence because i sit around the house all day" doesn't mean it's healthy.

You can move on when you have your own place and are capable of doing so. Most people trying to aren't

Because Jews jacked up the housing price while suppressing wages.

Millennials are the best generation ever and nothing is wrong with us.

Suck my ass, Cred Forums.

Prove me wrong OH PRO TIP YOU CANNOT.

Because my standard of living would go down if i moved out.

See
Why do you feel an urgent need to abandon the ones who raised you? Is it because you're insufferable to live with?

Their parents don't give them ambition. Gen ration X parents are some of the worst I've seen. It's like they have the minds of teenagers sometimes.

I lived on my own for 4 years, but I moved back in to go full time at my city's Uni.

>please make the same failed life decisions as me I don't want to be alone

Nah man housing prices in America are highly location dependent. Like where I live if it's not in a ghetto as fuck neighborhood you're going to be spending no less than $190K, and most of the time banks won't even look at you for a home loan if you're younger than 30 and can't put 20% down.

That being said rent is pretty routinely just as expensive as a mortgage payment so it's really fucking hard to get ahead. One of my old coworkers is a middle aged guy and his mortgage is literally the same price as my rent, but my rent is for a one bedroom apartment and his mortgage is for a 3 bedroom, two bath house.

Houses are not cheap
Economy is shit

I'm living with my parents because crooks broke into my house 6 times and the police refused to investigate, because my insurance company declared the damages were beneath their deductible.

All I could do was get everything of value out of there and into storage, including myself.

>we hav it harder!
It's not a big dick contest, people are struggling fucking everywhere.

>I earn 25k a year

That's why you still live at home.

My wife and I are 24 and we just bought a house after 4 years of renting, come at me bro.

Because they don't have money and tons of debt because they were dumb and listened to leftist educators who are subversive af and destroy civilizations.

Because the parents aren't assertive enough and coddle their children.

They can bitch all they want about the lazy bastard not getting a job, but until they take action about it, the mooch will keep living off them like a parasite.

They also kinda pussy

Why you married a woman of your age?

Are you not concerned with the fact that she'll be ugly when she gets old?

Get a goddamn job!

>Nah man housing prices in America are highly location dependent.

This as well. Real estate in NYC and washington DC is stuuuuuupid expensive, well over 1000$ per sqft meanwhile in fly over biblebelt states you can have a 4 bedroom house on a few acres and support a family on 50k a year.

Because not enough boomers are dead yet.

All our house money is taken by the government in taxes so boomers can basically treat the hospital as a second home whenever they feel old and weak.

I just wish the shitskins that the boomers and their jewish masters brought in would attack and kill boomers more often - so we could have houses to live in.

I actually earn above average.

I've seen her mom, she won't.

>no social skills
>liberal indoctrination
>terrible parenting
>no work experience at a young age
They're the shit generation

Their only skill is using their smartphone and that shit ain't getting ya paid.

How many hours a week do you work?

£25k = $32k

Our currency might have taken a hit, but it's not as worthless as your dollars yet.

Why do you judge others when you sit on Cred Forums day in day out making the same thread over and over?

housing market is shitty and an apartment that isnt in the google jungle is pretty expensive

im in university and have no real need to move out yet. i want too but the cost of living is too high in my area to be able to move out on a part time budget.

even if i moved with friends it would cost me aout $450 a month in rent and i make just a bit over that and thats not including food costs etc

its called adapting to the market the myth that we are "lazy" is just retarded. how can a country of this proportion produce a universal trend of people in a specific generation unable to move out?

a lot of the previous generation got into real estate too, well, amateur real estate anyways. they buy up some property "spruce it up" and then resell it for $300-$500 more than it was originally worth.

Hide SteveO Millennial threads
Ignore SteveO Millennial posts
Do not reply to SteveO Millennial posters

Jokes on you, I moved out last week.

25k is average here senpai. So assuming he's under 40 he's actually ahead of most people here.

>140k
damn old england
come to jew england you cant even get a shit hole for 400k and the taxes are insane

if you want to live in a nice huwite communist you are looking at 6-10k in taxes

No chance for overtime? Everyone I know that struggles with money doesnt or refuses work overtime. I dont get it. But I dont know how OT works over there.

THIS LEAF GET IT

also shipped are jobs to hindus and filled our streets with dindus

Why always Steve-O? Can someone explain this meme to me?

because I have always been poor working class type and broke my back at 22.... 29 now...

I HIGHLY RECOMEND JOINING THE ARMY FOR YOU YOUNG KIDS OUT THERE...

Everyone who enlisted is living quite well right now and on their own... these people I knew who enlisted were not bright people, some of them had a work ethic, some did not... but they are all doing quite well....

My feminist mother had me at age forty. Now she's entering her seventies, and the job market took a shit on her, and retirement accounts drained from 4 failed marriages. I'm stuck here paying half the bills. She wouldn't make ends meet without dual income.

>leave your parents
>pay the loan for 30 years if you wanna buy a new apartment
I bet this shit didn't happen in 60's and 70's

Can you give me the money to buy a house ?

i always chuckle at this

I meT steve O at a comedy club i photographed at...

Steve O had to hire a guy to be his professional cock blocker because that is how much girls throw them selves at him...

One of the nicest, humble and chill comics working and I have met a lot of them

Kill yourself faggot.

I live with my parents so I can use my private shitter in the house and not deal with pubes and poop stains from pajeet roommates like before.

this is steve o btw
youtube.com/watch?v=6rvsro9V7gU

Because millennials are fucking losers. Just look at the comments here that either don't understand the mortgage process or say 'i need more money'. Move you fucktards -- are you not a man? Get a job. Buy a home that is smaller than your parents.

They don't have homes because they don't have shame. Which is also why they're not worth hiring.

>1 post

Why do Gen Xers shit off balconies? They think that shit is funny?!??

youtube.com/watch?v=VAKxzUI8WCc

If I could save another grand and a half a month I would be so happy.

But then again I would be a sad cuck still living with his parents.

>Pic unrelated.

I've moved out many times. Always come back to the family. Have a good family, too, so I help out with everything on top of having a job. This is how life used to be before the boomers, anyhow. Maybe this isn't the story for most of them, but it is for me. I could've done a lot of things to be out on my own, but it didn't bring the same happiness.

Expensive housing, no point in moving out, etc.