What is Cred Forums's definition of a "good" girl?

What is Cred Forums's definition of a "good" girl?

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Someone loyal, caring and feminine.

wtf do you care

sounds like my girl
but this, OP.

There are plenty of Good Girls or Ladies out there but there's one race out there that rarely has Good Girls/Ladies..

Googles can't be called "Good Girls" or "Ladies"
Because they're a bunch of fucking Hyenas.

5'9 athletic blonde roman catholic who is college educated in a STEM field and employed making 6 figures. Hobbies include: Shooting firearms, riding horses, and camping in national parks. Long term plans include: Accumulating enough money to live off dividends, having 2-3 white children, and sexually pleasing her stay-at-home husband to whom she is hopelessly devoted.

First, the "good girl" stereotype is a chauvinistic meme to keep women in their place under the male gaze. That said, some of the qualities I would look for in a woman are as follows:

Someone who is aware of the plight of the people oppressed by the cishet white patriarchy. Who understands the future, like television, is in color and will work to make that future happen.

Someone who is ready to open their life and home for refugees, who recognizes the overwhelming needs brought about by the conditions that lead to the refugee crisis and is willing to render all comfort and aid for their emergencies.

So simply, a woman who has not been so beaten down by society to harbor internal misogyny, who has compassion and love. Or a decent human being.

looks something like this

Hopefully a vagina aye OP?

This.

an intellectual and conversational equal
believes in the sanctity of marriage and the beauty of romance
that's about it

haven't found one so far, probably won't find one

One who does her duty to breed out the white race.

Actually this really makes me think

OH MY FUCKING GOD THANK YOU FOR THAT POST ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!

Yes, whites must be deleted from existence.

This.
Add wanting kids/being good with kids

Something I wrote down when I was bored in class

Things I find attractive in a girl:
>Looks cute
>Dresses nicely and modestly
>Takes care of her weight, health and appearance
>Loyal and seeks true companionship
>Intelligent but not too logical for her own good
>Believes in core family values and wants children
>Loyalty to race/ethnicity
>Physical Appearance (personal preference: small body frame, petite breasts, cute and shapely butt

Things that repulse me in a girl:
>Attempts to look "hot"
>Dresses in skimpy clothing and reveals herself often
>Lets go of her body, eats garbage
>Tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, odd hairstyles
>Promiscuous, does not seek commitment and is disloyal
>Tries too hard to be funny, smart
>Race mixer
>Physical: Large body frame, fat breasts, fat butt etc.

But hey, that's just me.

I know this one girl: 10/10 face, blonde hair, blue eyes, practicing Catholic, redpilled as fuck, hasn't had a boyfriend since high school because she's looking for a husband type. She's pretty ideal. I want her so bad.

Knows when to shut the fuck up when I am trying to take a leak.

Loyal and thin

I'm loving the deep satire pol is developing, it's really next level stuff.

Has this been hard for you to find?

accept male dominance.

>loyal
>very few prior sexual partners, preferably zero (and if she had any they had to be in a committed relationship. any hookups and she's done)
>making somewhere in the same ballpark of money as I am
>isn't afraid of guns
>wants 3-4 kids
>ideally an agnostic churchgoer (I am), but practicing Christian is fine too. Point is kids are getting raised in the church even if I don't believe in God
>STEM educated but not my own specific discipline
>no tattoos
>no piercings other than earrings
>in touch with her feminine side but not full-on whore with her makeup/dressing

And for the more "shallow" stuff:
>blonde
>blue eyes
>about four inches shorter than me, I like 'em tall but still significantly smaller than me (5'8"-5'9" would be perfect height)

Of course, it's unrealistic to expect to find someone hitting all those requirements, but that's in a perfect world. I'll gladly take someone who hits the majority of those even if they fall short in a few areas (other than the sex partners and tattoos/piercings, those are absolute deal breakers)