Google = Il!gg3r$

Post em up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJun5ziotfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retard_(pejorative)
firstlightforum.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/googles-new-image-recognition-program-has-electronically-identified-niggers-as-gorillas/
youtube.com/watch?v=b14IgSPkPC4
nationalww2museum.org/about-the-museum/frequently-asked-questions.html
reddit.com/r/googletown
youtube.com/watch?v=S0gJZMx79pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kike subversive shitty forced meme

egas

fuck off nigger leaf

>Sensoring yourself

You're literally doing exactly what the Jews and niggers want you to do.

here we go

nigger kike
kike nigger
nigger kike
kike nigger
nigger kike
kike nigger
nigger kike
kike nigger
nigger kike
kike nigger
nigger kike
kike nigger
nigger kike
kike nigger
nigger kike
kike nigger

hey retard, it's an attempt to corrupt the word google, not censor anyone.

what does that mean?

googles on suicide watch
but desu i'm with We'll get to a point where we start saying google about "googles" without even thinking about it... that'll just be funny at first to all the art college students, at best it will get to become annoying and they'd start telling us to correlate blacks with the word nigger again. Hmm, actually after thinking about it, I don't agree with Fucking google

lel i get it

niggers and kikes

my sides
>also goglia is right below it

I don't get it. TLDR on what's going on?

i dont get this meme.

I'm now officially going to post holohoax images in every one of these threads you filthy kike.

google

What did they do again? Did they censor the word?

google is trying to censor harassment so we replace the word nigger with google because they wont censor their company's name. also their image is damaged so thats a bonus.

Google is building an AI to filter hate speech on social media. user said that the filtering speech doesn't make sense since we will just figure out new words to mean the same thing. Google works perfectly since it is a brand name and thus will never be censored or filtered. Furthermore, see image attached for why we should hate Google. Any tarnishing of the Google brand name is extra.

Furthermore, how this will work is that at some point it will trigger some SJW to write about it on their blog which will cause the association to strengthen.

Trying to make the Google brand name be associated with racism like we did with Ben Garrison and Pepe

Skype*

niggers = niggers
the tumblr this triggers

>being this retarded

>mfw trolling google by calling googles googles and using jewglium as a google opener

I like this. Fuck those Googles.

we wuz search engines

Tell me some google anecdotes you know.

What book is this?

Is it fiction that takes place during ww2 or is it supposed to be historical?

that's a meth pipe bro, crack pipe is a straight tube with steel wool in it

You're not going to corrupt it. No matter how often you use it it will still always mean nothing more than a reference to an online search engine. It has for 20 years and you think you can change the world perspective in 3 days?

On the other hand, Google has tried to eliminate the word nigger. And since you autists have actually stopped saying nigger, they are actually succeeding. You're sensoring yourself

>It's a "shill can't even spell the word censor" episode

>You're not going to corrupt it.

Just like how Pepe was just a green frog until triggered SJW's wrote about it being a symbol of white nationalism?

- 1946 Eng. ed. of 'Black Book of Polish Jewry',p. 313

Just another tall tale personal account.

The dream needs to have the weed and red eyes

look what i found

All niggers must die

Have you fags actually gone and called one of those fucking googles one yet?

Its one thing to spam it here, but unless you actually start insulting them with the word it won't mean shit

So bixnood and dindus were jewish psy op too?
kys

That term is so yesterday.

Let us gather meme strength and variety first.

>censoring yourself on Cred Forums

A bunch of underage memers are trying to push an unfunny joke and are getting called out on it as being fags.

Google isn't pepe. This won't work. You'll all be back to saying nigger in a week.

Anything for my googles.

This guy is probably right. I'm too jaded and suspicious these days to believe this attempt at a meme so I'll stick with words I know.

our time will come, have faith

I honestly don't think this "tarnishing the google brand" idea is going to work at all, and I think you're all just doing Google's job for them.

Stupid nigger kikes.

WE BE GOOGLE KANGZ AND SHEEEIIIT!

>You're not going to corrupt it.
people thought the same thing about the words colored and negro too.

>3 days
You underestimate the autism involved here.

Stfu you google

Can someone please explain this google meme. Where does it come from? Haven't been on Cred Forums for a few days and now everybody talks about googles.

post more please

we wuz search engines

Dambusters is hilarious for that. I remember watching it for the first time without prior warning. It's NIGGER this and NIGGER that thoughout the whole film with zero fucks given. Kino af.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJun5ziotfw

Woooooooow, the shitposting has begun

This may be the sorriest excuse for an ebin maymay Cred Forums has ever come up with. I don't think even reddit could be this stupid.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

What did skype do wrong though why not target they did the trans bathroom thing

T. Not a skype exec

Colored and negro were always used as derogatory. The amount of false equivalency in this thread is what's laughable here.

Google even just sounds retarded. Saying nigger is satisfying.

We should start calling cucks Microsoft for obvious reasons.

Hey I work at google, delet this

Fucking lost it

Im an alabama google and i wanna be free
heil with the n double a c p

i dont drink
i dont cuss
i wanna ride on the front of the bus

i’m an alabama google and i wanna be free

i wanna eat where the white folks eat
cause i’m white on the bottom of my feet.

we dont screw like the white folks do
we just screw til we get through

i wanna be white more and more
so i can b*tch at the google next door

i’m glad this tune came along
we done wore out one google song.

i wanna be white dont you understand
so i can play in a trashy white band

heil with the n double a cp

not with that attitude

kek, now it rhymes

Not censorship, keep using nigger and kike here on Cred Forums.
Start calling them google and skype in normie spaces

Will create negative bigoted connotations for corporate names

Google
Google Google Google Google Google Google Google, I'm 100% Google
Google Google Google Google Google Google Google, I'm 200% Google
Google Google Google Google Google Google Google, why do police hate Googles?
Google Google Google Google Google Google Google, they hate us cause our dicks are larger than a bugle
Google Google Google Google Google Google Google, why you call yourself a Google?
Google Google Google Google Google Google Google, cause I'm a mother fucking Google!
Google Google Google Google Google Google Google, why you drink so much beer?
Google Google Google Google Google Google Google, I don't drink beer, I drink malt liquor

Cause I'm a Google!
I'm a motherfuckin' Google man, I ain't all that African-American shit
Fuck that I'm a Google, I ain't mixed I'm a Google
G-...O-O-G-L-E, Google, you already know

Nigger was the name of their mascot, the dog in the middle.

you're on a roll with being wrong.. keep going!

>HUR REEEE THIS MEME HAS NO CHANCE TO BE ON MAINSTREAM MEDIA SO STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING REEEEE.
Holy shit what are those idiots thinking

>If you troll them, they win
Shouldn't you be in my country?

Cred Forumspol/ best Cred Forums

shouldn't you be in mine?

+1?

>> get your hate speech off this campus
>> pls go back to hate speech

i don't endorse hate speech either way, but google should not be the decider

I think Cred Forums can't win this war.
It's over.
Just cry.

Google is like a God of the internetz smashing a flea (Cred Forums) out of it's black dog.

Hey you fucking google, I'm an art college student.

>Google even just sounds retarded. Saying nigger is satisfying.

The word "Retarded" started as a polite way to refer to somebody who was born an idiot.
It has gained it's derogatory connotation because of the people it refers to.

Words eventually take on the connotation of whatever they are used to refer to.

It boggles my mind that there are so many who can't seem to grasp this simple concept.

How the fuck are you living in such an "oppressed", "terrorized" country yet still posting to Cred Forums?

That's why we don't need your google attitude now start creating memes.

Y'all googles are dumb as fuck

Stop using the G-word, you bigot.

They shouldn't be, but I don't think subbing nigger with Google is going to do sway them if they want to be.

then keep saying nigger if you like

I think we should not start a war with a company that know everything about everything.
We should stay out of their radar.
A weak community like pol need to pick the easy fights.
Let's raid some youtube video for the lulz.

we didn't start it

It about honor, and the right to shitpost. We fight the good fight. We will win.

It isn't the same one, this one is "niggers and jews" and "bad news"

aw man I'm now all eye of the tiger and shit

Here's mine

If the current impact of Cred Forums on mainstream hasn't shown you that we can have an impact I don't know what will.

>Word already has a meaning that is insulting when directed towards people
>This is the same as a word that has no human connotations

Calling someone stupid has always been a way to demean them, retard, idiot, and imbecile are all just variations of that, even words like negro and from it nigger are derived from descriptive terms.

This whole idea is retarded, autistic and reeks of "LOL I'm so random isn't it hilarious guys?" It is even worse than the whole Drumpf retardation since at least Drumpf has no meaning in the vocabulary of the average person and sounds vaguely funny unlike google.

Another

>Google = Niggers

This is stupid, typing "google" instead of "nigger" is meaningless.

Internet searches rarely if ever turn up a reference to Cred Forums, one had to already know about Cred Forums and literally type in "Cred Forums ____" to get anything.

Now if people want to use "google" on Facebook, Twitter and such where power mad juntas will ban you for the slightest deviation from the party line, then go ahead but it's just not needed here on Cred Forums.

Nigger.

>Now if people want to use "google" on Facebook, Twitter and such...

It's got to start somewhere.

We wuz Yahoo!'s

>We wuz Yahoo!'s

yahoo (n.) Look up yahoo at Dictionary.com"

a brute in human form," 1726, from the race of brutish human creatures in Swift's "Gulliver's Travels." "A made name, prob. meant to suggest disgust" [Century Dictionary]. "Freq. in mod. use, a person lacking cultivation or sensibility, a philistine; a lout; a hooligan" [OED]. The internet search engine so called from 1994.

>Calling someone stupid has always been a way to demean them, retard, idiot, and imbecile are all just variations of that, even words like negro and from it nigger are derived from descriptive terms.
>This whole idea is retarded, autistic and reeks of "LOL I'm so random isn't it hilarious guys?" It is even worse than the whole Drumpf retardation since at least Drumpf has no meaning in the vocabulary of the average person and sounds vaguely funny unlike google.
Nope You're wrong. "Retard" started out as the proper way to refer to somebody with a learning disability. (pic related)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retard_(pejorative)

Words take on new meaning over time.
Sad for you that you can't understand that...
I guess you're just retarded.

When my Mom-in-law died we went through her old photos and found one of her as a little girl with a black lab. On the back, she wrote "Me and Nigger".

Just about perfect then!

>Sensoring

A FUCKING LEAF.. FUCK OFF NIGGER

Cred Forums is way too gullible and thinks if they say google instead of nigger google will have to change their name. Basically a bunch of underage newfags falling for this meme and are self-censoring themselves

firstlightforum.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/googles-new-image-recognition-program-has-electronically-identified-niggers-as-gorillas/

wut?

Yes...YES

just remember to sage and report
they're a part of the censorship mob
no excuses

>Nope You're wrong. "Retard" started out as the proper way to refer to somebody with a learning disability
Yes and saying that someone who doesn't have a disability does have a disability has always been insulting. Case and point is the word autist, it is used to describe someone with autism which is an actual medical condition, but when you use it to refer to someone you are against or don't like it takes on negative connotations. If you cannot understand that than odds are you have autism.

Also, words take on new meanings over time but two factors of that are important. One is over time, which means over long periods of time. Two they are generally words that aren't commonly used in someone's lexicon anyway.

Beyond this whole idea is pointless, what the hell are you trying to accomplish if not "LOL I'm so random aren't I hilarious?"

not really sure how this works, discovered this shit meme few minutes ago

This is the longest shot for a psy op ever. I guarantee this will not catch on.

10,000 every day?
How do people still buy the holocaust?

Fuck googles

yeah this is the worst idea, it's just making Cred Forumstards look like impotent ragers throwing a hissy fit (what's new)

I'll just leave this here if anyone gives a flying fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=b14IgSPkPC4

That photograph killed himself. He kept getting flak over taking a pic instead of helping the kid

ironic that you're literally the 4th picture

My favorite one yet.

R8

>Sensoring

>Beyond this whole idea is pointless, what the hell are you trying to accomplish if not "LOL I'm so random aren't I hilarious?"

I don't think it is pointless.
Google has positioned itself to try to control the flow of information.
Since people's actions are determined and/or limited by the information available to them, controlling information means controlling people.
Censorship=Control of people
Subverting google by associating it with bigotry, would diminish their ability to control the information.
If they can't control their own image, how can they control the narrative?

It will also boost morale of those of us who want to see at least some small spark of human spirit willing to resist the growing tyranny.

I'm all for this plan, but thinking Google won't be able to block stuff based on contextual clues is pretty naive.

>that pic

Pepe is a meme of peace.

marine base put onred alert shills are going crazy itt

your shitty arguments already debunked after 3 seconds of niggering

>linking multibillion dollar brand names to racial slurs
Pretty sure this is the exact opposite of what every Google/Skype stockholder wants you to do with their money.

Found a google.

What do we call Poo in Loos? Everytime I go in the gas station the street shitter behind the counter is watching some dothead yodeling videos so what about Youtubes?

>Google is censoring people and harming free speech
>I know what will show them. I'll censor myself voulintarily haha master plan

What's this new Google/Skype meme thing? It suddenly appeared after I had been out of Cred Forums for a while.

It's owned by Micro$oft, which is reason enough for me.

some oc what do you think

I hate it when checkers masters try to play 4D chess.

100K Holocaust survivors.

Funny how many are still alive considering all the "death" camps that were processing them at a rate of 2 a minute. 100K alive.

There's a little over 800k American WWII military survivors alive.

Looks to me like percentagewise, you had a better chance of seeing Donald Trump become President as a Holocaust(tm) Victim, than as a soldier fighting Germany or Japan.

Ain't that quacking crazy?

How many World War II veterans are alive today?

According to statistics released by the Veteran’s Administration, our World War II vets are dying at a rate of approximately 492 a day. This means there are approximately only 855,070 veterans remaining of the 16 million who served our nation in World War II.

nationalww2museum.org/about-the-museum/frequently-asked-questions.html

6/10, barely worth saving

Tay took years to make and we ruined her in a day it shouldn't take much more to crack this one

wait could i get shoahd from my job for niggering the g word?

How about this one.

That's why you use both google AND nigger?

git gud

I was away for 3 days, what the fuck happened?
What's it with niggers?

you should maybe change it to Google: Down to Earth Cookie Recipes

operation google.

type into google Cred Forums

see operation google has begun...age of shitlords...

what a fucking waste of time.
they know

see:

Eh hehe you're improving quickly! quite good!

thx for the effort user you're fighting the good fight

So what? There is literally no downside to this being public. How can google fight this? Censor their own name?

The point is that they know.

How long has this shitty meme been around?
I encountered it for the first time the day before yesterday.

Thank you for correcting our records. Now please promptly go fuck yorself

kill yourself you filthy google.

We are being raided. Just keep on saying nigger and kike and watch how mad these newfags get

You guys don't understand the power of marketing

Plus this is a backup plan. Right now we are getting everybody who goes on here to be on the same page,so when Google censors all the problematic words, we can destroy their company image

Of course you can use either on 4 chan, but everywhere else we need to use Google to start filling up the internet with the new word

I don't get it. What is so funny about calling niggers "googles" when we have no word filters or censorship?

It smacks of an artificial "fad" 14-year-olds would come up with.

Well. They can change their services names to alphabet, I guess. Since the company's name has already been changed.

my sides user
please KEK be with us

>I don't get it. What is so funny about calling niggers "googles" when we have no word filters or censorship?

WE have no filters. Google is filtering pages that use the word nigger. The only response for Google is to start filtering pages that use Google as a replacement. That puts Google in the situation of filtering itself when people use Google as a replacement word.

So the Googles at Google are forced to unGoogle Google on all pages with Google on them, regardless if they are talking about Googles or not.

it's children who don't realise how cringey they are

The autism is reaching new levels.

>Google doodle

reddit.com/r/googletown

THE WORD HAS CHANGED

THE OLD WORD WAS PROVEN TO BE INEFFECTIVE

SPREAD THE WORD, DODS.

This makes sense. But only if they manage to eliminate nigger in anything affiliated with Google including private websites. But I seriously doubt that will happen.

The only thing that's likely to happen is that nigger just won't turn up in the quick-find search bar and will be eliminated from Facebook posts and tweets. But that's already happening anyways.

If that happens, I can get on board with it. But right now all that's happening is you're censoring yourselves. A few obscure articles from sites no one cares about isn't proof of a habbening. Half of the Cred Forumsacks here don't even understand what's going on with it yet you expect normies to see it as the new racial slur? Won't happen.

Saying Google can't have the same offensive stigma to it that nigger has, it just sounds too goofy. You're just playing into their hands by not saying nigger.

hey, googles are easily reminded by google dicks, there has to be some porn uploaded with this keywords

Use either on 4 chan, use Google everywhere else

THIS ARE PREEMPTIVBE MEASURES, FOR WHEN JIGSAW GOES FULL FORCE

We're getting everyone on board who uses this site

And we are filling up Google's search results with this new word. We're going to tarnish their company image

This is only a couple of days old, we're still ironing out the kinks

How are we censoring ourselves, when both are okay to use, and are freely used here on 4 chan? Right now by saying Google, we're spreading awareness, especially to those people who haven't been on here for a few days. A lot of us probably ony check in once in a while

It sounds a little funny, but we're trying to say a giant 'fuck you' to google. This game they're playing is very dangerous, plus King Google (obama) is giving away american internet at the end of the month

I encourage everyone here to use it interchangeably

haha niggers are googles! wait....which faggot is trying make this unfunny shit a meme. do better.

so instead of saying Nigger in the jewtube comments section lads, yell out "those fucking googles, chimp out every time and one of them gets shot by the cops. "

Fuck off, Skype

funny my google search doesnt show niggers when I do that.

fuckin google & skype

You dont have to freak out, simply just say google instead of nigger. That simple

Make calm. logical statements / attacks on others

It's censoring because at least half of the people here are saying Google instead of nigger. It's like saying shoot instead of shit. It's a more acceptable way to say something which is what the left wants.

I get the intention is pure, but I just don't see it working. The algorithm couldn't possibly eliminate everything in relation to the word and I doubt it would be able to figure out that Google is the new nigger. If it's programmer driven, they'll never change it to ban Google and will continue to ban nigger.

It's a valiant effort, but it just doesn't seem like something that will work

Google Checkout

This whole thing was kind of rushed, ill admit

How else do you propose we prepare for this?

Say the words like how we aviod wordfilters here?

Ni.gger
nigg+er

This is a discussion more of Cred Forums needs to be having now

>its a more acceptable way to say something which is what the left wants
>Google WANTS you guys to use their brand name as the go-to racial insult towards blacks guys! :DDDDD
understand how stupid your post is?

We already decided to change it, Google was flawed

It needs to be Dod

Nice to see R2GoogDu getting some treatment.

Seriously, fucking stop bud

maybe you're just a dumb ass google. AI bots can clearly detect "Ni.gger" or any variation.

Surprised to not see this one.

Fuckin' google.

>Censoring.

Stupid google.

Nice proxy Australia.

i fuckin love this meme

Nigger kike spic jew gyppo

>all these dods around me

GET THIS GOOGLE OUTTA HERE!

I'm not saying they WANT you to use it as an insult. I'm saying they won't care because they know it won't result in anything. It doesn't matter to them. They would rather you use that than any sort of actual derogatory term. I like how you can't come up with any rhetoric of your own though.

It's being blown out of proportion. It's not like every site everywhere will be censored. The only sites that will be are normie sites anyways, like jewtube and facespace. I've stopped using them because of their dumbass policies and I encourage others to do the same. It won't end them but I just choose not to participate.

This is subversive as fuck

This is a perfect example of the potential we're working with here

I'm really impressed

>Don't worry goys only the most popular sites on the internet will be censored. They'll never reach everwhere on the internet.

Give me a fucking break you skype, and go upload yourself to the cloud.

We wuz MySpace n sheet.

niggers ruin everything.
but I use google cloud, especially google documents.

So do I call it nigger documents now, or just call niglet by the term "GOOGLETS" and niggers as "GOOGLES."

DO we call sheeboons SHEGOOGLES and niggerbucks GOOGBUCKS?

How far do we carry this. . .

Please inform.

is this meme fresh

After dod.

Fuck You. Day of Defeat is one of the greatest games of all time.

And not a google to be seen.

fucking googles

>is this meme fresh

It's Crescent Fresh.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0gJZMx79pA

You can choose not to participate in this as well

Fact is, telling us to stop calling niggers googles is an attempt at censoring us

>10 google bananas have been deposited in your Nigger+ account

this fucking britdod must be a google.

TIPS
Transform old nigger & kikes memes in new fresh google & skypes memes

>Please KEK be with us

>this forced meme thread

Blowing things out of proportion is the status quo for 4 chan, of course

So far, the extent that Google is willing to unleash this thing is largely unknown, so i think we should be careful

It's not easy being the internet kingpin of the world, and every big change Google does is usually going to have far reaching effects

I want this internet football game to have human referees, not robots

nice meme, you sure corrected his record!

Yes, call niggers googles and google nigger

This is why I don't understand the 'stop censoring yourselves' crowd, we control the language and we're manipulating it how we see fit, that's not censorship, if anything you're censoring yourselves by sticking with the same words that somebody else created a meaning for (not you personally user but any such types who read this)

Underrated

fuck off kike. you aren't going to splinter this from the inside.

Google is trying to ban sites that say certain words from the internet like they do in China. This is codespeak so we can go onto youtube comments and websites without getting filtered.

Right on.

Kike detected

did you really misspell "Censor" again, even after we all corrected you?

>faggot trying to subvert a brilliant Cred Forums operation

Keep labeling the skype faggots. you're doing god's work.

Anyone got the pic of the Vietnam flag calling them a nigger?

I never told anyone to stop. I'm just pointing out that it's useless and won't change a thing of what's about to happen. If Google wants to do it, then it's going to happen. It's just a point of view, not an order to stop doing what you're doing

I get that, and it makes sense. But again, I don't see a computer algorithm having the intelegence to be able to pick up on the idea that Google is the new nigger. I also don't see it being capable of eliminating nigger on every site there is. I just see it happening on the normie sites which are already patrolled into oblivion by SJWs as it is.

To me this just seems like another stupid IT'S HABBENING thread that never actually turns out to be anything. 2 weeks from now no one will even remember this idea. It will run its course and disappear.

Oh shit right in front of me. I'm retarded

>millions of volts
lel

>420
burm em up

>It will also boost morale of those of us who want to see at least some small spark of human spirit willing to resist the growing tyranny.

This is the only reason I half-like this place.

censer yourself, grammah google

>habbening

Yes, trust me, that's some of the obnoxious shit I have to put up with on here. You take the good with the bad

>capable of every site

With everything being scaled up, thanks in part to big data, and since the words only have a couple variations, a blanket ban of the words seems pretty easy to do.

The 'cached' versions of a lot of lesser known pages are updated fairly frequently, so Google would be at least looking around a lot of these lesser websites and possibly altering them as well

They are a smaller target, but the economies of scale mean that it is cheap for google to implement a one size fits all ((solution))

>intelligence to pick up

I don't think its as much of fooling google's algorithm as much as converting real people

>not an order to stop doing what you're doing

They're forcing a change, which will change the result of what you want to do, even though it won't stop your intentions to use the word and it's meaning.

>useless

At this point, there is a lot of speculation, and not a lot of things that are known. So well have to see how things develop here

Check your ability privilege before spouting hateful speech, bruh.

Lolz- You are trying to protect that trademark real hard eh? You filthy skype.

LEL

just got word that dod is the new word

honestly that's tons better, google just sounded stupid

>It boggles my mind that there are so many who can't seem to grasp this simple concept.

Googles don't have higher cognitive ability

Cool, cool, but I also remember when you fucks thought it was a try hard idea to make Pepe a neonazi who shits all over wojack when we tried to get back Pepe from normies

>hurrdurr too late
>durr this is a forced meme, try hard

Now Pepe is literally addressed by the democratic presidential candidate as a sign of white supremacists and no normie wants to be associated with it anymore.

Google is sending their paid shills because they are afraid this is so stupid it might actually work.

>Furthermore, how this will work is that at some point it will trigger some SJW to write about it on their blog which will cause the association to strengthen.
I didnt even think about this angle. They will string it to the alt-right. We just need enough participants to build momentum so everyone becomes the alt-right.
Do you think they could embrace the word as "We here at google love googles" or would that further depreciate their reputation since at that point it sounds like "We love niggers".

>at least Drumpf has no meaning in the vocabulary of the average person and sounds vaguely funny unlike google.

Looks like someone's corrected the record here.

Fuck off Hill Shill.

Or is this way better, and let the googles figure out the joke on their own.

lost

gooogle song

This is the most embarrassing shit I have seen on Cred Forums since Chanology. Please stop.

Is February Google history month?

Dirty filthy skype trying to protect his trademark

>Google made the pyramids
>Whytes think they are tough shit

lmao